AVZ Discussion 2022

Jazz

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Jamie folded before I had a chance to respond to his offer ....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Samus

Top 20
I just love that they want to buy so many crap shares if indeed the shares are just crap.

The arrogance and utter disdane for SH.

I really feel sorry for the poor punters that are offloading if they are.
The offer is insulting, I'd be dumbstruck if they picked up any shares whatsoever.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Goat

Regular
I got one as well.
I’m not sure if it’s fat tails doings, but whoever it is knows how many shares each holder has.
I believe it’s just a process to close the outstanding shorts & basically get off scott free.
Would like to see a top 20 daily share register count over the next few weeks.

Attachments

• 10AB74D3-1BF1-490C-B932-84198BE27978.jpeg
    10AB74D3-1BF1-490C-B932-84198BE27978.jpeg
    880.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

FilthyRich2

Regular
Curious as I have 5 accounts with AVZ Shares

No offer email was received by me from James, not that I care

Not going to go into details but I would have thought it highly probable I was contacted , but I wasn't

I am on the Automic email list

They sent me this in Dec 2022 (so much for safety our personal information for those who received offers)

I would have expected posted approaches as well , MMGA never emailed me they posted green cards

I would suspect they directed offers based on some form of profiling to pick low hanging fruit

Above is only a guess

1716369594766.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
There will, of course, be hundreds, if not thousands of shareholders who have never registered with Automic, let alone provided an email address to them or to AVZ, so if the good old Venn diagram applies, there might not be that many shareholders in the centre

Somewhere in my memory I recall a figure of 28% being email registered???

Art Illustration GIF

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
If they are serious about getting their hands on as many shares as possible they will make another offer at a higher price when this offer expires . First round attracts dumb f--ks , the shorters and those looking to offset Tax .

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Not going to go into details but I would have thought it highly probable I was contacted , but I wasn't

They sent me this in Dec 2022 (so much for safety our personal information for those who received offers)

I would have expected posted approaches as well , MMGA never emailed me they posted green cards

I would suspect they directed offers based on some form of profiling to pick low hanging fruit

Above is only a guess

View attachment 63460

check your spam folder

Reactions: 2 users

FilthyRich2

Regular
If they are serious about getting their hands on as many shares as possible they will make another offer at a higher price when this offer expires . First round attracts dumb f--ks , the shorters and those looking to offset Tax .
There will, of course, be hundreds, if not thousands of shareholders who have never registered with Automic, let alone provided an email address to them or to AVZ, so if the good old Venn diagram applies, there might not be that many shareholders in the centre

Art Illustration GIF
My thoughts are that whom ever made the offer has a very limited budget, they avoided shareholders where they could not afford to pay

I would think they are only interested in paying whatever they could find behind the couch, not a cashed up offer from anyone serious

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Roger2018

Seems quite a few people were trying to sell on the FB page

Reactions: 1 users

TLH

Regular

Art Illustration GIF
I wondering if the possible 28% for Automic registration was pre 2023 AGM. I recon numbers would have increased massively when the masses decided to vote.

Reactions: 4 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Seems quite a few people were trying to sell on the FB page

The impression I get is that most of the FB page shareholders have $500 invested. Most have no idea what's been going on for the past two years, and don't even read announcements.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Roger2018

The impression I get is that most of the FB page shareholders have $500 invested. Most have no idea what's been going on for the past two years, and don't even read announcements.
I would say that is a fair assessment

Reactions: 2 users

Thaz

Regular
@Thaz , I've was putting together a few notes here and there and wondered if you, Deboss, @protoje and anyone else that received an unsolicited offer from Jamie Mitchell was interested in sharing any information privately that I can pass on to my lawyer. He's been interested in AVZ's progress since we first discussed buying shares in AVZ several years ago but hasn't been keeping up to date with events since the suspension and has relied on me to let him know how things are going.

I have found information linking Jamie Mitchell to Shane (der geist) Eastwood which might suggest that Jamie Mitchell unlawfully tried to acquire shares in AVZ. I am looking into what legal actions can be taken regarding Jamie Mitchell's unsolicited attempts to buy AVZ shares and believe he may either have to prove he has no link to Eastwood or face the consequences of this action.

Here are a few notes gathered from shareholders, but I have other evidence that I have not shared on any threads.

Panther22

I called Automic today. Long long wait times so hopefully this helps.

1/ Automic will be sending shareholders an AVZ Holding Statement shortly.
2/ They are aware of the Jamie Mitchell's e mail and it is being investigated as to who this.
3/ Automic said they would not have given our e mail address to Mitchell, so Mitchell's first sentence is a lie.
4/ Automic are working with AVZ on this matter as expected.

James Mitchell = JamieM12341234???
Joined Twitter X May 2024

Thaz

It seems that Jamie Mitchell has updated his email in lieu of AVZ announcements

PutUsernameHere

Direct from ASIC: https://asic.gov.au/for-business/running-a-company/company-shareholders/#company-info

Anyone has a right to inspect a copy of a company’s share register. As a member, you may inspect the register free of charge. However, the company may charge other people to inspect the register. The inspection fee is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Corporations Regulations).

Anyone has a right to request a copy of a company’s share register. A company must provide a copy of the register to you within seven days of you requesting the copy. The maximum fee for supplying a copy of the register is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations.

When requesting a copy, you must provide your name, address and the purpose of your request.

You cannot obtain a copy of a register for an improper purpose, such as:
  • soliciting a donation from a membe
  • soliciting a member of a company as a stockbroker or sharebroker
  • gathering information about the personal wealth of a member, or
  • making an unsolicited offer to purchase financial products such as shares or units off-market
  • if the company keeps the register on a computer, the company must provide the copy in the format set out in Part 2C.1 of the Corporations Regulations.
View attachment 63433

Xerof

.ch
.com
Offers .005, but forgot to change his calculations (.0001x500000) =2,500

Doc

proton mail....hmmmmmm....i've only ever seen that one used before by one other person.....

Thaz

Who might that be? A quick search yields the following - Link below

AVZ Discussion 2022

MMGA, their Chinese backers, The Age and SMH and possibly the Alliance Advisory Firm who are running MMGA’s campaign are running the same story that Tommy and the AFR put out way back in April. It just shows how desperate they are and they probably know they have already lost the institutional...

View attachment 63442
View attachment 63443

Alternatively you may contact AVZ Minerals in accordance with the above AVZ Announcement

Hey mate,

Happy to share whatever information I have (very limited that probably hasn't been shared here before).

Love your work as always

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Above is only a guess

View attachment 63460
You mean they thought they only sent offers to dumb fucks? :oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I told MMGA in my usual casual kind non offensive way to fuk off about a year ago, maybe they understood that I was not impressed with their efforts.

Always make sure to communicate in a way there is no misunderstanding. 😜🥳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

oxxa23

Regular
You mean they thought they only sent offers to dumb fucks? :oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I told MMGA in my usual casual kind non offensive way to fuk off about a year ago, maybe they understood that I was not impressed with their efforts.

Always make sure to communicate in a way there is no misunderstanding. 😜🥳🤣🤣🤣
I think mine might have not come through for similar grammatical commentary

Although ill be sure to search our quarantined emails tomorrow for Jamie Mitchell's email address...

Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
I got one as well.
I’m not sure if it’s fat tails doings, but whoever it is knows how many shares each holder has.
I believe it’s just a process to close the outstanding shorts & basically get off scott free.
Would like to see a top 20 daily share register count over the next few weeks.
Fuxk me 4 million shares for $4000 wtf are they smoking.

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I told MMGA to shove it up their assholes and haven’t received an offer