1716296277127.png

1716296181394.png

1716296359539.png

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Pokok

Regular
You guys are from a diferent plant 😂🤣
Unfortanetly I'm sitting in the same boat like you, unbelievable. Why did I don't set the stop loss at 1 dollar 🤦‍♂️
I think you need a spelling lesson , 2 easy words WRONG , and "why did I don't ", what the fuck is that I am confusious back to HC you smiley face child

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I've put my trust in Nigel and the team for almost 6 years now and have less than nothing to show for it.

Why shouldn't I vote against them in an AGM when they have been either naive, arrogant and all the while screwing LT SH with bad raises and information? If they can't make a deal with this newly formed government then all hope is lost.

I'd rather sell to the Chinese for 12c then walk away with a loss. I just don't see how even if we are successful with the ICC and ICSID we will ever see a dime from these chuckle fucks.
I would much rather see Manono be a stranded asset as opposed to selling out to the thieving rat fuck chinese for a meagre 12c let me tell ya...;)

They would then control lithium price and rat fuck my other lithium assets in the process down the track........no thanks.

Havnt endured 2+ yrs in the abyss to let those cunts win on the cheap.......either they pay up BIG, or they can wait until ICSID tells them to get fucked.

Fuck Chyna, fuck Cominiere

no deal.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
I would much rather see Manono be a stranded asset as opposed to selling out to the thieving rat fuck chinese for a meagre 12c let me tell ya...;)

They would then control lithium price and rat fuck my other lithium assets in the process down the track........no thanks.

Havnt endured 2+ yrs in the abyss to let those cunts win on the cheap.......either they pay up BIG, or they can wait until ICSID tells them to get fucked.

View attachment 63405
Seems like several thousands of dollars is not much for some guys around here. I don't want to give the Chinese anything, but having more cash for my familiy far more important than false pride.

Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Looks like the Gurken either got........

genie.gif

or

come and go.gif

got out before he / she got...

gherkin.gif

thinking.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Seems like several thousands of dollars is not much for some guys around here. I don't want to give the Chinese anything, but having more cash for my familiy far more important than false pride.
Its got nothing to do with pride, just principle for me.

But i understand and respect your situation.

Take care bro.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

SilentOne

Regular
Its got nothing to do with pride, just principle for me.

But i understand and respect your situation.

Take care bro.
Beisha,

I am with you and its the principle for me too - though I would rather have the whole issue resolved sooner than later.

SilentOne

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Sadly my family and I can’t eat principle, went too hard trusting Nigel and his “fireside chats with Cantor”. Major error in judgement

• Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Spikerama

Regular

View attachment 63405

Lol Beish, you say that as if you have a choice.

I doesn't matter what anyone would rather have happen, we are just toilet paper in the wind. AMG is fast approaching. You know what the most likely outcome will be.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

SilentOne

Regular
Sadly my family and I can’t eat principle, went too hard trusting Nigel and his “fireside chats with Cantor”. Major error in judgement

Hey Cumquat,

I was somewhat insensitive and find myself in a similar position and struggle from week to week. But this whole situation makes me even more determined to see it through. I am not here to teach anyone a lesson or force my views on them.

I am not wanting to ride the titanic down to the bottom of the sea, but I am sure as hell not going to entertain thieves being rewarded at my expense.

I have a large holding and as much as I dont want to be losing it and would be shattered if I did I will be standing by the Board - no one is going to pry this investment out of my cold dead hands without a fight. My thoughts are that changing the BOD in anyway would be detrimental to any and all outcomes.

People need to be reminded that it has been reported that Nigel has over 50 million shares that are at risk - I am confident that he is fighting as hard as he can for us and for himself.

The slippery cunts that he has been dealing with lie, falsify and take bribes - how can anyone navigate this type of shit - you think you have an agreement and then you dont. Nigel in my opinion has tried to resolve this without taking legal action, however his hands have been forced.

My thoughts are that anyone who thinks that both the ICC & ICSID (affiliated with the World bank - our rulings have been positive to date) dont have teeth they are mistaken in my opinion - look at Pakistan.

I want this sorted sooner than later, but I will continue to support Nigel and the Board.

Regards,

SilentOne

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Doc

Master of Quan

I doesn't matter what anyone would rather have happen, we are just toilet paper in the wind. AMG is fast approaching. You know what the most likely outcome will be.
AMG would be fast approaching if this turd of a stock was still listed and trading!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Thaz

Regular
AMG's? Are we talking about lambo's and ferrarri's again?

Driving Formula 1 GIF by Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
AMG's? Are we talking about lambo's and ferrarri's again?

Driving Formula 1 GIF by Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team
If this all works out in the long run i will have a few fast approaching AMGs .....

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20

I still hold out hope mate of a better result than caving in to scum.

AMG ?

Guggsy on HC comes up with some crackers 😅...

Spikerama

Regular
I still hold out hope mate of a better result than caving in to scum.

AMG ?
Well spotted. Typo before my coffee. I will leave it as is, to remind me to be more diligent.

Last edited:
  • Haha

wombat74

Top 20
Lets look at the upside . I knew nothing about the DRC before we got caught up in this shit storm .

• Haha
  • Fire

Cumquat Cap

Regular
And you’re right Silent One on a few counts being we are stuck with this board which I completely agree and am fine with and that ICSID absolutely have the power to destroy the DRC (basically force them to issue the ml to Barrick).

Our issue with that path is can our detractors Hoover up enough shares to disrupt the AGM (easier with the little amount of info filtered down from management) and do we have the funds to stick it out through appeals.

Anyways won’t discuss my thoughts publically as it’s not going to help get a return but I do respect your comments Silent One, keep them up. Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom