AVZ Discussion 2022

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Dave Evans

Regular
AMG's? Are we talking about lambo's and ferrarri's again?

Driving Formula 1 GIF by Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team

@Thaz , I've was putting together a few notes here and there and wondered if you, Deboss, @protoje and anyone else that received an unsolicited offer from Jamie Mitchell was interested in sharing any information privately that I can pass on to my lawyer. He's been interested in AVZ's progress since we first discussed buying shares in AVZ several years ago but hasn't been keeping up to date with events since the suspension and has relied on me to let him know how things are going.

I have found information linking Jamie Mitchell to Shane (der geist) Eastwood which might suggest that Jamie Mitchell unlawfully tried to acquire shares in AVZ. I am looking into what legal actions can be taken regarding Jamie Mitchell's unsolicited attempts to buy AVZ shares and believe he may either have to prove he has no link to Eastwood or face the consequences of this action.

Here are a few notes gathered from shareholders, but I have other evidence that I have not shared on any threads.

Panther22

I called Automic today. Long long wait times so hopefully this helps.

1/ Automic will be sending shareholders an AVZ Holding Statement shortly.
2/ They are aware of the Jamie Mitchell's e mail and it is being investigated as to who this.
3/ Automic said they would not have given our e mail address to Mitchell, so Mitchell's first sentence is a lie.
4/ Automic are working with AVZ on this matter as expected.

James Mitchell = JamieM12341234???
Joined Twitter X May 2024

Thaz

It seems that Jamie Mitchell has updated his email in lieu of AVZ announcements

1716347367197.png

PutUsernameHere

Direct from ASIC: https://asic.gov.au/for-business/running-a-company/company-shareholders/#company-info

Anyone has a right to inspect a copy of a company’s share register. As a member, you may inspect the register free of charge. However, the company may charge other people to inspect the register. The inspection fee is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Corporations Regulations).

Anyone has a right to request a copy of a company’s share register. A company must provide a copy of the register to you within seven days of you requesting the copy. The maximum fee for supplying a copy of the register is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations.

When requesting a copy, you must provide your name, address and the purpose of your request.

You cannot obtain a copy of a register for an improper purpose, such as:
  • soliciting a donation from a membe
  • soliciting a member of a company as a stockbroker or sharebroker
  • gathering information about the personal wealth of a member, or
  • making an unsolicited offer to purchase financial products such as shares or units off-market
  • if the company keeps the register on a computer, the company must provide the copy in the format set out in Part 2C.1 of the Corporations Regulations.
1716347456356.png

1716347479930.png
Xerof

.ch
.com
Offers .005, but forgot to change his calculations (.0001x500000) =2,500

Doc

proton mail....hmmmmmm....i've only ever seen that one used before by one other person.....

Thaz

Who might that be? A quick search yields the following - Link below

AVZ Discussion 2022

MMGA, their Chinese backers, The Age and SMH and possibly the Alliance Advisory Firm who are running MMGA’s campaign are running the same story that Tommy and the AFR put out way back in April. It just shows how desperate they are and they probably know they have already lost the institutional...

1716350083598.png

1716350109040.png

Alternatively you may contact AVZ Minerals in accordance with the above AVZ Announcement

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Doing the lords work as always Dave, great stuff

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

eqtrade

Regular
@Thaz , I've was putting together a few notes here and there and wondered if you, Deboss, @protoje and anyone else that received an unsolicited offer from Jamie Mitchell was interested in sharing any information privately that I can pass on to my lawyer. He's been interested in AVZ's progress since we first discussed buying shares in AVZ several years ago but hasn't been keeping up to date with events since the suspension and has relied on me to let him know how things are going.

I have accumulated information linking Jamie Mitchell to Shane (der geist) Eastwood which might suggest that Jamie Mitchell unlawfully tried to acquire shares in AVZ. I am looking at taking legal action regarding Jamie Mitchell's unsolicited attempts to buy AVZ shares and believe he will either have to prove he has no link to Eastwood or face the consequences of this action.

Here are a few notes gathered from shareholders, but I have other evidence that I have not shared on any threads.

Panther22

2/ They are aware of the Jamie Mitchell's e mail and it is being investigated as to who this.
3/ Automic said they would not have given our e mail address to Mitchell, so Mitchell's first sentence is a lie.

Thaz

PutUsernameHere

Direct from ASIC: https://asic.gov.au/for-business/running-a-company/company-shareholders/#company-info

Anyone has a right to inspect a copy of a company’s share register. As a member, you may inspect the register free of charge. However, the company may charge other people to inspect the register. The inspection fee is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Corporations Regulations).

Anyone has a right to request a copy of a company’s share register. A company must provide a copy of the register to you within seven days of you requesting the copy. The maximum fee for supplying a copy of the register is set out in Sch 4 of the Corporations Regulations.

When requesting a copy, you must provide your name, address and the purpose of your request.

• making an unsolicited offer to purchase financial products such as shares or units off-market
  • if the company keeps the register on a computer, the company must provide the copy in the format set out in Part 2C.1 of the Corporations Regulations.
View attachment 63433

Xerof

.ch
.com

Doc

proton mail....hmmmmmm....i've only ever seen that one used before by one other person.....

Thaz

AVZ Discussion 2022

MMGA, their Chinese backers, The Age and SMH and possibly the Alliance Advisory Firm who are running MMGA’s campaign are running the same story that Tommy and the AFR put out way back in April. It just shows how desperate they are and they probably know they have already lost the institutional...
It's a great initiative and considering if each unsolicited offer is an offence, how many offences will be charged?
I haven't received any offer yet and won't sell cheap.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Charbella

Regular

I have found information linking Jamie Mitchell to Shane (der geist) Eastwood which might suggest that Jamie Mitchell unlawfully tried to acquire shares in AVZ. I am looking into what legal actions can be taken regarding Jamie Mitchell's unsolicited attempts to buy AVZ shares and believe he may either have to prove he has no link to Eastwood or face the consequences of this action.

Panther22

Thaz

PutUsernameHere

View attachment 63433

Xerof

.ch
.com

Doc

Thaz

AVZ Discussion 2022

View attachment 63442
View attachment 63443

Alternatively you may contact AVZ Minerals in accordance with the above AVZ Announcement

Hi Dave, I also received an email offer. I would assume they know how many shares we have.

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Bin59

Regular

Panther22

Thaz

PutUsernameHere

View attachment 63433

Xerof

.ch
.com

Doc

Thaz

AVZ Discussion 2022

View attachment 63442
View attachment 63443

Hi Dave, I reported my email to the company for them to take the appropriate action. The email had been broadcast to a number (15-16) of other recipients.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Prod

Emerged

Panther22

Thaz

PutUsernameHere

View attachment 63433

Xerof

.ch
.com

Doc

Thaz

AVZ Discussion 2022

View attachment 63442
View attachment 63443

Hey Dave,
Keep up the great fight, I don't normally reply on TSE but have been on here since inception. I have not received any offers but not sure if it's because I've requested to be removed from their data base when they first got a hold of our info.
Cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Strawbz

Emerged

Panther22

Thaz

PutUsernameHere

View attachment 63433

Xerof

.ch
.com

Doc

Thaz

AVZ Discussion 2022

View attachment 63442
View attachment 63443

I also got a unsolicited offer mate

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Panther22

Thaz

PutUsernameHere

View attachment 63433

Xerof

.ch
.com

Doc

Thaz

AVZ Discussion 2022

View attachment 63442
View attachment 63443

The fact that a number of shareholders who either unsubscribed or told MMGA to fuck off didn't receive these unsolicited offers is pretty damn telling of where people's information is likely to have come from; in my opinion of course. There are only two ways they could have gotten this information. They requested it from the share registry, in which case they've directly breached the purpose of accessing this information. OR, someone has provided it to them, and they've breached privacy laws in doing so.

Would be interesting to know if there was anyone who unsubscribed from MMGA who did receive an unsolicited offer. And vice versa, those who remained receiving their communications but have not received an offer.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Spikerama

Regular
The fact that a number of shareholders who either unsubscribed or told MMGA to fuck off didn't receive these unsolicited offers is pretty damn telling of where people's information is likely to have come from; in my opinion of course. There are only two ways they could have gotten this information. They requested it from the share registry, in which case they've directly breached the purpose of accessing this information. OR, someone has provided it to them, and they've breached privacy laws in doing so.

Would be interesting to know if there was anyone who unsubscribed from MMGA who did receive an unsolicited offer. And vice versa, those who remained receiving their communications but have not received an offer.

I didn't get one but I also unsubbed SMEGMA immediately.

Reactions: 11 users

protoje

Regular

Panther22

Thaz

PutUsernameHere

View attachment 63433

Xerof

.ch
.com

Doc

Thaz

AVZ Discussion 2022

View attachment 63442
View attachment 63443

Hey Dave. Great work. I forwarded my email offer to AVZ. They didn’t have much to say - as below. Happy to pass it on to you as well if it would help- let me know how I’d do that.

Attachments

• IMG_7337.jpeg
    IMG_7337.jpeg
    601.3 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: 15 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Hey Dave. Great work. I forwarded my email offer to AVZ. They didn’t have much to say - as below. Happy to pass it on to you as well if it would help- let me know how I’d do that.

I imagine AVZ is careful to maintain confidentiality. You should be able to post on a private thread I included you with a few other shareholders. If not I’ll provide another way for you 👍

Reactions: 11 users
Serious question: Will our enemies now try to acquire the necessary numbers of shares to replace the bord and sell the project to themselfs for a cheaper price? Can the regulators in this case intervene?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Jazz

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I told MMGA to shove it up their assholes and haven’t received an offer

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bin59

Regular
Unsubscribed from one account - no email, but left the other account as still subscribed and received the email offer

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I unsubscribed from SMEGMA without reading their email

I did get an email from Mitchell, but it had the incorrect number of shares that I hold.

It has the standard 500k shares which seemingly a lot have had, offered 0.005, so I guess his email was sent as a second sweep, after his resounding success at getting swamped at 0.001 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He must have been in a bit of a tizzy, as he fucked it up by reckoning 500,000 x .001 = $2,500

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
I think unsubscribed from the MMAGOTS yet did receive this offer, the morning after AVZ’s announcement. The updated version where he attempted to cover his arse and bunged up the maths.

Screenshot_20240517_095223_Gmail.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Panther22

Thaz

PutUsernameHere

View attachment 63433

Xerof

.ch
.com

Doc

Thaz

AVZ Discussion 2022

View attachment 63442
View attachment 63443

Thanks to all those who contacted me, I have all the information I needed.

Just for interest Jamie Mitchell was born in Durban, South Africa and speaks basic Swahili as well as French.

Here is the first offer he made to Deboss and the same offer he made on a Chinese website site 👇

IMG_6901.jpeg
IMG_6899.jpeg

IMG_6900.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users

BRICK

Regular
I just love that they want to buy so many crap shares if indeed the shares are just crap.

The arrogance and utter disdane for SH.

I really feel sorry for the poor punters that are offloading if they are.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom