AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So what happens when the trolls eventually out number the balanced members? We all get booted?
For the record I have had similar thoughts

I guess we'll deal with that if and when it happens

Ultimately the administrators are not stupid and have an eye over everything that transpires

The consensus reports to get posters booted off ulitmately have to go through them

Bit like father Christmas deciding if you've been naughty or nice....with the group posters writing up the initial list

Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What I find funny is they (the trolls) are no doubt here reading the threads and too gutless to put a word in. How sad is that, on both counts?
Hello you miserable tossers! :love:
100% they're here lurking in the background like wretched cockroaches

And it infuriates and erages them because they know as soon as they come out and post their vitriolic dribble the'll be smacked down and crushed like a crawly bug under a well directed thong

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So who has been booted so far? names on here and on HC if different, appreciated.

I wish people joining would stick to their HC names, it's bloody difficult to keep a conversation going with completely new names, as you tend to 'get to know' these anonymous internet warriors.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
$10 party is number one post, that'd piss the downramping short team off

I see the $10 Party Thread is still at No1 on the Crapper and closing in on 200 atm(y)

With the AVZ HC Trolls / Shorters hating every minute of it :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

And it infuriates and erages them because they know as soon as they come out and post their vitiolic dribble the'll be smacked out and crushed like a crawly bug under a well directed thong
You mean a jandel lol

• Haha
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
So who has been booted so far? names on here and on HC if different, appreciated.

I wish people joining would stick to their HC names, it's bloody difficult to keep a conversation going with completely new names, as you tend to 'get to know' these anonymous internet warriors.
Trouble is they're so unimportant we've already forgotten :unsure:

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love

CashKing

Regular

imballsdeep is Wombat isn't it 👨‍💻, i stand out cause i'm prettttty 🖖

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
yep wombat is ballsdeep

You may be pretty, but not chimp pretty like myself, look at me, all sophisticated, covered in hair, decked out with shirt and glasses on, tapping away at the keyboard like a pro with my strong masculine hands, oozing intelligence and wit :p
Yeah and on xhamster looking at chimpess's .... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
You mean a jandel lol

And I think you mean Jandals bro :LOL:
Yeah....the ones you keep nixt to your Chilly-bin :ROFLMAO:

Being winter the chilly bins have been put away and out come the toastie pie machine's, I'll let you try and figure out what that is before I tell you.

Yeah and on xhamster looking at chimpess's .... :ROFLMAO:

Explains the hairy knuckles

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
yep wombat is ballsdeep

You may be pretty, but not chimp pretty like myself, look at me, all sophisticated, covered in hair, decked out with shirt and glasses on, tapping away at the keyboard like a pro with my strong masculine hands, oozing intelligence and wit :p
But arent you covered in hair in real life as well 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
I'm not sure who's more of a PAIN in da Ass on HC, This BOT creature or Flatwhite/Tbag.

Sic em Winenut :cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

blu

Regular

And it infuriates and erages them because they know as soon as they come out and post their vitriolic dribble the'll be smacked down and crushed like a crawly bug under a well directed thong

@Winenut young Pauly would be proud

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm not sure who's more of a PAIN in da Ass on HC, This BOT creature or Flatwhite/Tbag.

Sic em Winenut :cool:
Flat white hands down...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Woogr

There are no mods here per say dude, just PEOPLE POWER !

If we get multiple posters reporting a TROLL, then they dont just get a warning or a week off,

View attachment 7876
They get booted out.......;)

WELCOME WOOGR !
Love it Beisha and cheers mate.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
And I think you mean Jandals bro :LOL:

Being winter the chilly bins have been put away and out come the toastie pie machine's, I'll let you try and figure out what that is before I tell you.

Explains the hairy knuckles
Toastie Pie Machines????

Like an old school jaffel iron...look that one up!!!

Or maybe the new improved modern electric one?

1653628513515.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Have a little think about that analyst/journalists name....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha

CashKing

Regular
Have a little think about that analyst/journalists name....
I reckon Tbag will click on "Contact the BBC"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom