AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
giphy.gif

Well done, moved here 10 years ago and couldn't believe it was called a Jaffle maker
At least you spelt it right....I've been here for 55 and got the spelling wrong! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Haha, I still have the toastie pie maker that goes on the element 🤣

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

It will outlast any you need to plug in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
So who has been booted so far? names on here and on HC if different, appreciated.

I wish people joining would stick to their HC names, it's bloody difficult to keep a conversation going with completely new names, as you tend to 'get to know' these anonymous internet warriors.
Magnify Rick Moranis GIF

All over it....me and wino have been sleuthing... few already been booted:cool:

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
With HC being unbearable I hope to receive some knowledgeable feedback on this forum and reach some sort of informed view on what our investment is worth.

I've made the simplest of NPV calculations for the Manono mine and would be grateful for informed views on my assumptions so I can update (and share) my simple calculations. I have seen other versions of this in the past on HC and I'm sure some of you have done this before with better knowledge of mining economics than my O&G experience allows me to bring to the table.

This is my summary input/output:

1653631661396.png

key assumptions:
-) initial mine at 700KT/pa SC6% and 45KTpa PLS (as per DFS) start in mid 2024
-) continue building to double initial capacity in 2026 of 1.5MTpa SC6% and 90KTpa PLS
-) Total cost of the mine $1.2bln
-) Transport and Opex cost $300/Te
-) Long term price SC6% = $1,500/Te; PLS = $15,000/Te
-) Tax rate 33.5% (inclusive of royalties non-ferrous materials)

In my view this is the low-side scenario. Further Tin revenues, mine capacity & ore reserves expansion and LiOH plant opportunities can be added but I'm interested to know what a reasonable initial FID commitment can deliver and consequently what a reasonable share price is either at time of production or a Take-Over soon after FID. It is nowhere near $10, but any switched-on investor doing these simple calcs can also see that this is a stock worth north of 1 USD per share EVEN IF we end up with just 36% stake in Datchcom.

Constructive feedback much appreciated, thanks in advance!

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

JAG

Top 20
With HC being unbearable I hope to receive some knowledgeable feedback on this forum and reach some sort of informed view on what our investment is worth.

I've made the simplest of NPV calculations for the Manono mine and would be grateful for informed views on my assumptions so I can update (and share) my simple calculations. I have seen other versions of this in the past on HC and I'm sure some of you have done this before with better knowledge of mining economics than my O&G experience allows me to bring to the table.

This is my summary input/output:

View attachment 7895

key assumptions:
-) initial mine at 700KT/pa SC6% and 45KTpa PLS (as per DFS) start in mid 2024
-) continue building to double initial capacity in 2026 of 1.5MTpa SC6% and 90KTpa PLS
-) Total cost of the mine $1.2bln
-) Transport and Opex cost $300/Te
-) Long term price SC6% = $1,500/Te; PLS = $15,000/Te
-) Tax rate 33.5% (inclusive of royalties non-ferrous materials)

In my view this is the low-side scenario. Further Tin revenues, mine capacity & ore reserves expansion and LiOH plant opportunities can be added but I'm interested to know what a reasonable initial FID commitment can deliver and consequently what a reasonable share price is either at time of production or a Take-Over soon after FID. It is nowhere near $10, but any switched-on investor doing these simple calcs can also see that this is a stock worth north of 1 USD per share EVEN IF we end up with just 36% stake in Datchcom.

Constructive feedback much appreciated, thanks in advance!
Love your work mate and well done. I will say just one thing......do not even consider 36%

• Fire
  • Haha

CashKing

Regular
Sorry sorry....totally forgot its Friday...trying to dodge COVID here in this house.....FFS....
Have a sensational weekend peoples

View attachment 7890
View attachment 7891

Family Hanging out at the Breakwater too much mate ?? 🤒🤧😷

Told you it was not good.. Hopefully they will be fine & you do not get it (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Aren't they the best? :unsure:
I've got 2 and I'm early 40's.
Stick the jaffle iron in the fire, bob's your unkle mate! (y)

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
Hi All

AVZ / TSE family continues to grow, i would like to WELCOME all of the following

@Bonsoir , @aanti.dumb @tonster66 , @Bin59 @DoubleA @Ozthescot @Dopi ( lol ) @Dutchaussie86 @j.l , @George66

View attachment 7866
Enjoy the high level intell, mixed with funny moments, mixed with a bit of HC hate, mixed with a few nice girly pics if you are that way inclined.......;)

We all like and are tolerant to differing opinions, just keep it respectful.

ENJOY!

Thanks mate!! glad to be here. AVZ channel on hotcrapper is turning into a s#$t stain. With the current economic climate in Australia and the world as well as the situation with AVZ suspension etc we need cool and level heads with reasoned and fact based discussion.

• Love

Ozthescot

Regular
Thanks mate!! glad to be here. AVZ channel on hotcrapper is turning into a s#$t stain. With the current economic climate in Australia and the world as well as the situation with AVZ suspension etc we need cool and level heads with reasoned and fact based discussion.
Couldn't agree more, informed, intelligent discussion is what these types of threads should be all about, it's good to be on here away from all the chaff on the crapper.
Thanks for the welcome @BEISHA

Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Friday night - still on a drug called Lyrica and also blood thinners so can't even have a refreshing beverage! Have a couple for me you lot. Think I'll force one down next Wednesday when we finish in the green!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
The weekend has begun - here's to some good news on or before Wednesday!

IMG_20220527_173843.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Friday night - still on a drug called Lyrica and also blood thinners so can't even have a refreshing beverage! Have a couple for me you lot. Think I'll force one down next Wednesday when we finish in the green!
Keep your chin up Dazz and stay well bud

Looking forward to next week

Cheers

• Love

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I was prescribed lyrica for chronic pain I had after a hernia operation. Didn’t do a thing. I’m asking my mate Syd for some acid to get me through the weekend but he’s dead apparently, so just finished a nice bottle of ‘the trinity’ from Hawkes Bay, my previous home province. I’m not going near HC for 72 hours. Well, might have to have a peek. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I was prescribed lyrica for chronic pain I had after a hernia operation. Didn’t do a thing. I’m asking my mate Syd for some acid to get me through the weekend but he’s dead apparently, so just finished a nice bottle of ‘the trinity’ from Hawkes Bay, my previous home province. I’m not going near HC for 72 hours. Well, might have to have a peek. Lol
Depends on the dosage mate. It makes my head wobble!

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Bonsoir

Regular
I hope Flats white/Tbag/Douchbag can't resist

An old post from tbag on PLS thread sooking it up because Oz was being deliberately mischievous and malicious.

Pot/Kettle/Black

Attachments

• 8DA94E9F-EA6F-4A84-917E-DEB6E86972CF.jpeg
    8DA94E9F-EA6F-4A84-917E-DEB6E86972CF.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 85
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha

Mickdavo

Regular
Careful with Lyrica mate hey! take it easy on it! had a few mates that got messed up by it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom