1715865353676.png

1715865405059.png

1715865477896.png

#the-cat-is-out-of-the-bag.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So the cat is out of the bag but you cant post the name Shanefuckingeastwoodstupidfuck on the forum or it gets ************ out

Seriously.....let's all be grown up here Shanesy.......if it's you it's you.....and if it's true............it's true ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Flekman11

He’s from SA. Not TAS. Similar sort of folk though.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Id love to get a face to the name, only because I know too well he's a rat fuck looking miserable cunt I'd like to publicaly make fun of. :LOL:

canvas.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Thaz

Regular
Lmao ... Coz I really believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
They're straight up liers, feel free to boldly call them out on their lies.

Reactions: 12 users

Dazmac66

Regular
1000005019.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
1000005020.png

• Thinking

Dazmac66

Regular
1000005021.png
Civil societies want him punished for corruption! US flexing muscle in DRC is good news.

• Thinking

Pokok

Regular
Not true - look at what happened in Pakistan and what can be forced by the ICSID.

SilentOne - Do your own research
Yes mate I did see that but it took years that I don't have but will always be happy to be proven wrong for financial gain, besides I don't use my testicales much these days they get me in toooo much hot water .

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
Keep reminding yourself that shorters are simply liars - everything they say is a lie, EVERYTHING. The only card they can play is to lie. They are morally fucked, not just corrupt. They only know how to spread chaos and everything they say is designed to invoke a negative reaction and doubt and downright doom and gloom... They will say anything in support of their position.

Do not listen to them. Make your own choice as to whether you engage with them on social media, but it's a zero-sum game if you do. Look at the toilet on HC - keeps going on and on and on about the same stuff and never answers reasonable questions or concerns. Why waste your valuable time with people like that? Spend it with family and friends!

Great to see another win on the International Stage for AVZ. I look forward to more good news and relisting at some stage - either directly or one of the many back doors that regularly open.

TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users

Thaz

Regular
So, I have joined the club of receive the offers from Mr. Mitchell this morning.

It seems that he has updated his email in lieu of AVZ announcements.

1715903436958.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

RHyNO

Regular
Fucking retardation for all I know! But presumably they're waiting to see how things play out with dathcom.
The dumb fucks changed the shape and size of the northern section anyway which is to our benefit since they can't even go back to saying it's anything that dathcom agreed to in any way. They even pinched our core samples and the camp we built over the last few years.
Zijin's slimy mits all over our core samples, just think about that! You can just imagine those filth trying to pass the samples off as their own after announcing their 'drilling campaign' on the SSE.
It's almost best not to think about any of it for the fear of developing an aneurysm in the fucking brain along with a nervous tick and brain damage.
Obvious fraud, embezzlement and outright theft that's allowed to get further and further out of hand with no sign of anything from the DRC's shameful excuse of a government which is actually just a Mafia network and embezzlement scheme for politicians.
Wait they pinched our camp!!! I said months ago we should be securing that properly and was quickly gang canceled by everyone. If our camp has been stolen and we have “good legal title” that’s significant evidence that management are lying or incompetent. How do we not put 200k AU a year into the biggest armed gentlemen we can find to ensure no one without permission steps on to our “good legal title? We currently pay 2 mil plus for geologists we don’t need. I hate hearing this. It makes me think Nigel is just another fuckwitt mining asshole from Perth.

• Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
Keep reminding yourself that shorters are simply liars - everything they say is a lie, EVERYTHING. The only card they can play is to lie. They are morally fucked, not just corrupt. They only know how to spread chaos and everything they say is designed to invoke a negative reaction and doubt and downright doom and gloom... They will say anything in support of their position.

Do not listen to them. Make your own choice as to whether you engage with them on social media, but it's a zero-sum game if you do. Look at the toilet on HC - keeps going on and on and on about the same stuff and never answers reasonable questions or concerns. Why waste your valuable time with people like that? Spend it with family and friends!

Great to see another win on the International Stage for AVZ. I look forward to more good news and relisting at some stage - either directly or one of the many back doors that regularly open.

TC.
Great post mate. (y)

Reactions: 7 users

oxxa23

Regular
Will remove, cheers...

Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Wait they pinched our camp!!! I said months ago we should be securing that properly and was quickly gang canceled by everyone. If our camp has been stolen and we have “good legal title” that’s significant evidence that management are lying or incompetent. How do we not put 200k AU a year into the biggest armed gentlemen we can find to ensure no one without permission steps on to our “good legal title? We currently pay 2 mil plus for geologists we don’t need. I hate hearing this. It makes me think Nigel is just another fuckwitt mining asshole from Perth.
From the last few quarterlies... "Site staff and activities has already been reduced to only cater for security and maintenance of critical items"

Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
From the last few quarterlies... "Site staff and activities has already been reduced to only cater for security and maintenance of critical items"
At least we have boots on the ground to see what's going on.

ozmacca

Regular
So, I have joined the club of receive the offers from Mr. Mitchell this morning.

It seems that he has updated his email in lieu of AVZ announcements.

View attachment 63050
Same. Responded with a few choice words and got the below bounceback;

1715907494877.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Jazz

Regular

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom