AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Same. Responded with a few choice words and got the below bounceback;

View attachment 63058

Different country domains?
.ch
.com

He’s under stress, offers .005, but forgot to change his calculations (.0001x500000) =2,500 😂😂

Best he stick to yachting 🥹🥹

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Different country domains?
.ch
.com

He’s under stress, offers .005, but forgot to change his calculations (.0001x500000) =2,500 😂😂

Best he stick to yachting 🥹🥹
proton mail....hmmmmmm....i've only ever seen that one used before by one other person.....🤔

curiouser and curiouser

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
proton mail....hmmmmmm....i've only ever seen that one used before by one other person.....🤔

curiouser and curiouser
Lol yep you werent the only one to pick up on that.

The man is a scammer, plain and simple.
Deception for personal financial gains.

He deserves nothing but contempt and ridicule.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Thaz

Regular
Lol yep you werent the only one to pick up on that.

The man is a scammer, plain and simple.
Deception for personal financial gains.

He deserves nothing but contempt and ridicule.
Who might that be?

A quick search yields the following

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
The one who we must not name

Goblet Of Fire Fight GIF by Harry Potter

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
That’s a long shareholder trying to get more from people on Facebook, nothing to do with these pricks. There’s several shareholders trying to buy more from uninformed small holders.

Reactions: 4 users

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
If we have a security team on site, why wouldnt we stream site cameras? Or better yet- bodycams?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
That’s a long shareholder trying to get more from people on Facebook, nothing to do with these pricks. There’s several shareholders trying to buy more from uninformed small holders.
If you're already down say $50k why wouldn't you punt another grand or two to pick up 500,000 to maybe 1M more shares???

Nice return down the track if things do work out for AVZ

The shorters can go fuck themselves but I understand longs who maybe want to give themselves a chance at an additional decent payoff after all the shit we've been through

Also totally understand a seller who is looking to crystallise some losses before EOFY to maybe offset other capital gains and manage their tax position

But again just so you're not under any illusions.......the true shorters and detractors can absolutely go fuck themselves

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Spikerama

Regular
The problem is we don't know exactly who they are so you could be selling into Chinese hands.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Every sale made to these activists is, IMO, giving cheap votes to CCP Inc for the next AGM, if not an EGM to fulfil their ambition to oust our BOD

Time is definitely not on their side to achieve this, again IMO

And @Cumquat Cap I’m not management 😂😂

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Spikerama

Regular
Every sale made to these activists is, IMO, giving cheap votes to CCP Inc for the next AGM, if not an EGM to fulfil their ambition to oust our BOD

Time is definitely not on their side to achieve this, again IMO

And @Cumquat Cap I’m not management 😂😂

Don't forget though. The Board is on notice as of last AGM with a First Strike.

I can imagine quite a few of the 20,000 shareholders will have a severely bitter taste in their mouths come next time and I don't reckon the BOD will survive to be honest based on numbers.

This is a big problem when you consider the ICSID calendar.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Spikerama

Regular
Agreed, hope they read this - make a fucking deal or get something happening. Not many shareholders will be keen to keep trusting and getting fed fuck all information. As said, usually reserve this but I’m over it this week. Litigation entity not a mining company, shed the fucking salaries
Never mind mate. Nige and co will ride off in the sunset shouting, 'Well, we tried!" as they try to keep their saddlebags from dropping any of the millions they've made anyway.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know if any shareholder can request shareholder emails from automic that easy as Dudbrook is claiming on x. Doesn‘t make sense when fat tail had to take avz to court pre-agm to get shareholder email details?

hedrox

Regular
deleted my post @Cumquat Cap ....sorry wrong assumption

Reactions: 1 users

hedrox

Regular
Agreed, hope they read this - make a fucking deal or get something happening. Not many shareholders will be keen to keep trusting and getting fed fuck all information. As said, usually reserve this but I’m over it this week. Litigation entity not a mining company, shed the fucking salaries
Is that why you are trying to buy shares for peanuts....sorry doesn't make sense. Why dont you ask here on TSE if somebody is interested to sell their shares for peanuts?

JNRB

Regular
Never mind mate. Nige and co will ride off in the sunset shouting, 'Well, we tried!" as the try to keep their saddlebags from dropping any of the millions they've made anyway.
Why is everyone getting so negative suddenly?
Bad mood from delisting? Yeah that's kinda shit.
Or is it the FUD from cheap off-market offers doing its' job?

IMO, past couple of weeks have finally started to show some tangible wins for us with the results of the various arbitrational disputes.
OK sure that hasn't translated into much yet, but we also know that's largely because there's a new government in formation, which hopefully will also be (more) favourable to us.
For the first time in a long time I can actually start to see the company having a pathway out of this mess.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users

JasonM

Regular
if anyone on here is interested in selling shares for peanuts so you can lock in a capital loss then I'm interested, DM me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
if anyone on here is interested in selling shares for peanuts so you can lock in a capital loss then I'm interested, DM me.
Salted or unsalted?:unsure:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Does anyone know if any shareholder can request shareholder emails from automic that easy as Dudbrook is claiming on x. Doesn‘t make sense when fat tail had to take avz to court pre-agm to get shareholder email details?
I was under the impression that any shareholder can request a copy of the share registry and has to be provided. Fat Tail took AVZ to court because AVZ refused to hand over emails, however they are obliged to do so, which the court enforced.

Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Why is everyone getting so negative suddenly?
Bad mood from delisting? Yeah that's kinda shit.
Or is it the FUD from cheap off-market offers doing its' job?

IMO, past couple of weeks have finally started to show some tangible wins for us with the results of the various arbitrational disputes.
OK sure that hasn't translated into much yet, but we also know that's largely because there's a new government in formation, which hopefully will also be (more) favourable to us.
For the first time in a long time I can actually start to see the company having a pathway out of this mess.

Im just pissed off that I cant get offended at a low ball offer in my emails!! Whats wrong with my shares you MMGA muppets and dergism circus clown!!
Email me so I can be outraged too ffs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom