AVZ Discussion 2022

Bonsoir

Regular
Thats funny, cause i contacted the mods at HC too and underlined a few conditions that they were clearly over looking with prejudice

a) dont be mean spirited

b) low content posts

c) derailing threads

The response ?

View attachment 7852
hotcrapper management only understand one thing, their sponsors and advertising Dollars.

A few threats of emailing companies who advertise with hotcrapper or better still email the companies directly with a few examples of how their hard earned advertising dollars are promoting bullying, scamming, etc.

I don’t think they would like the poor behaviour being associated with their product.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
A lot of talk about the shorts losing their shirts. Is their any way of determining the average of the short's buy in price? Thanks in advance.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Alright heres a question for everyone, since we've all had a whinge at some point about delays and Nige's misunderstanding of how to use the word 'imminent' correctly in a sentence.

When has Nige/AVZ ever actually let us down and not delivered on what they've promised? All be it delivered late or delayed but still they have done what they said they would, any examples are appreciated.

(I wasn't around for the Klaus and easter egg times so I guess I'm asking more so since those times)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
Another day closer and another day of dodging a house hold full of COVID.......
View attachment 7849
Where’s Friday @JAG ..been waiting ALL week
1653612493347.gif

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
hotcrapper management only understand one thing, their sponsors and advertising Dollars.

A few threats of emailing companies who advertise with hotcrapper or better still email the companies directly with a few examples of how their hard earned advertising dollars are promoting bullying, scamming, etc.

I don’t think they would like the poor behaviour being associated with their product.
Great idea, maybe we can direct those coys to support a quality forum like TSE instead.........;)

As Martin Luther King used to say

i-have-a-dream-mlk.gif

To recruit all the intelligent posters from HC and bring them over to TSE, not just AVZ posters either, but across a whole spectrum of stocks, leaving HC with the cesspool scum.

swat.gif

I need a heap of merry men to infiltrate HC and spread the word...TSE, TSE, TSE, TSE

merry men.gif

imo

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

AVZ / TSE family continues to grow, i would like to WELCOME all of the following

@Bonsoir , @aanti.dumb @tonster66 , @Bin59 @DoubleA @Ozthescot @Dopi ( lol ) @Dutchaussie86 @j.l , @George66

hello-welcome.gif

Enjoy the high level intell, mixed with funny moments, mixed with a bit of HC hate, mixed with a few nice girly pics if you are that way inclined.......;)

We all like and are tolerant to differing opinions, just keep it respectful.

ENJOY!

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Great idea, maybe we can direct those coys to support a quality forum like TSE instead.........;)

View attachment 7855

To recruit all the intelligent posters from HC and bring them over to TSE, not just AVZ posters either, but across a whole spectrum of stocks, leaving HC with the cesspool scum.

View attachment 7857

I need a heap of merry men to infiltrate HC and spread the word...TSE, TSE, TSE, TSE

View attachment 7861

imo

Don't forget that screen shot from here that I put on HC with the url for here poorly cropped if you need to blatantly show people where to go.

I wonder how much it would cost to buy TSE some advertising space on HC? That banner that sticks to the bottom of the screen would be a good spot.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Alright heres a question for everyone, since we've all had a whinge at some point about delays and Nige's misunderstanding of how to use the word 'imminent' correctly in a sentence.

When has Nige/AVZ ever actually let us down and not delivered on what they've promised? All be it delivered late or delayed but still they have done what they said they would, any examples are appreciated.

(I wasn't around for the Klaus and easter egg times so I guess I'm asking more so since those times)
Maybe but they've seemingly fiddled around in the office for two years making bold proclamations about time frames during covid as the Chinese formulated a plan to scoop up as much as of the deposit as possible in the background.
Bit of a let down I'd say and now we seem to be paying the price. Let's hope all this is part of what they've been working on and they've not simply been blind sided and now playing catch up.
Between Africa time and Nigel time it's all been taking a bit too much time and now this crap.
Champagne on ice for Christmas 5 months ago only to land here at the precipice of popping the cork is pretty disappointing to say the least imo.
But yes what choice to we have but to remain optimistic and see how it plays out, maybe one day things could even go a bit smoothly for a change.
So far it's been an obstacle at every turn and now it's fairly clear to see that it is mainly to do with the ongoing internal power struggle and corruption that exists within the DRC government.
Seemingly we couldn't have had much worse luck, how much of it is to do with management or whether they've actually been doing an exceptional job under the circumstances who knows? Matter of perspective I guess.
One thing is for sure, we need to get on with it and not be trapped in suspension for any longer than is strictly necessary.
If it drags on for months I am going to be pissed and seriously considering if this investment is worthwhile.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Spikerama

Regular

View attachment 7855

View attachment 7857

View attachment 7861

imo
How dude? How?

How you gonna do it without attracting the trolls as well?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
How dude? How?

How you gonna do it without attracting the trolls as well?
I did say i had a dream, i just havnt worked out the method..........yet.

That said, AVZ / TSE thread is growing all the time, so obviously the word is getting around , we have had a couple of trolls visit here, but they have been squahed like a bug.

survivor.gif

So far, so good

imo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Woogr

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Let’s hope the mods here are better.
There are no mods here per say dude, just PEOPLE POWER !

If we get multiple posters reporting a TROLL, then they dont just get a warning or a week off,

gtfoh-move-it.gif

They get booted out.......;)

WELCOME WOOGR !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Spikerama

Regular
There are no mods here per say dude, just PEOPLE POWER !

If we get multiple posters reporting a TROLL, then they dont just get a warning or a week off,

View attachment 7876
They get booted out.......;)

WELCOME WOOGR !
So it's a majority consensus type of thing?

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Spikerama

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
So what happens when the trolls eventually out number the balanced members? We all get booted?

Then we go to The Hot Exchange of Copper ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
So what happens when the trolls eventually out number the balanced members? We all get booted?
That scenario is never going to happen................you are over thinking things.

We are pretty smart in sniffing out jasmine tea and the like

tree wallaby.gif

• Love

Spikerama

Regular
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
What I find funny is they (the trolls) are no doubt here reading the threads and too gutless to put a word in. How sad is that, on both counts?
Hello you miserable tossers! :love:

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom