• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Frank

Top 20
1715691584992.png

1715691608470.png

The 70 Million Dollar Scandal and Lithium Land in DRC

“The disturbing revelations about the management of Congolese lithium land are raising waves of protest.

A financial scandal involving an obscure NGO and high-ranking members of the Cominière is emerging, jeopardising the country's strategic resources.”

1715691715911.png

1715691761668.png

1715691780593.png

1715691826826.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users

CashKing

Regular
Had some time for the first time in a long time this evening, to do something. I've had this one in my bottom drawer for a while. It's part of the Supervillain series for social media warriors.

Probably need a sense check from you all before creating the French version.

Too harsh?

View attachment 62853
Not at all mate.

I Mow women’s lawns that have nastier in the bottom draw 😝

Keep up the good work bud.

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
1715692248503.png

1715692290754.png

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

lellep

Regular
IMG_8162.png

Here is a picture I took from X (Twitter) where a user contacted president Felix Tshisekedi’s own son (Anthony Tshisekedi) whom owns a private ”consulting business”. Apparently if we pay him the consultation fee he will resolve this in a weeks time. DYOR

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
I imagine the only people selling at that price are the ones who shorted AVZ like Shane (der geist) Eastwood. As for capital gains offsetting, how many people do you think have made gains worth offsetting in the last year. You would have to sell 1,000,000 shares at that price for a $1,000 dollar deduction of your tax bill.

If anyone wants to sell 1,000,000 shares for a grand, I’ll take them, actually I’ll take 20,000,000 million of them
Short sellers buy to cover their positions

A capital loss is the amount of initial capital invested minus sell value. For tax purposes this loss can be carried forward indefinitely in Australia until being able to be claimed against a capital gain.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
View attachment 62876

Here is a picture I took from X (Twitter) where a user contacted president Felix Tshisekedi’s own son (Anthony Tshisekedi) whom owns a private ”consulting business”. Apparently if we pay him the consultation fee he will resolve this in a weeks time. DYOR
money futurama GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
I received an email today from James Mitchell offering the insulting price of .005 for my shares - must be having trouble purchasing any decent quantities at .001 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Dave Evans

Regular
View attachment 62876

He contacted me, not the other way around. He also contacted a number of other shareholders and told them the same thing.

I originally put that up on twitter, then took it down because Jens asked me to, later he said he thought it was ok so I put it back up. And now he is telling people to retweet it and like it

I don’t need his permission, I just do what I think might encourage Tshisekedi to take the initiative to get this done. Like you say DYOR

Don’t know why you didn’t put one of my other posts here like either of these 👇

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

protoje

Regular
I thought I’d better check my spam folder… and there is James Mitchell! And there he will stay… 0.001 I’d prefer to shit my pants at mass

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Just remember, the only pack of cunts who were able to obtain an email list were the dumb fuckers from SMEGMA. Ty me kangaroo probably handed it to Z’s purchasing representative, James

Can we sue them for breaching our privacy?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Azzler

Top 20
If anyone genuinely would pick up someones shares who's willing to let them go for so low, it may be a good idea to set up a thread for buyers advertising interest, where sellers can contact them.
Let people know on HC too.

Better they end up in a longs hands than shorters or chinese.
I'm sure someone can offer more than fucking 0.001 or 0.005c!
I'd buy them in the tens of millions if I was in such a position to get them so cheap.

Reactions: 10 users

protoje

Regular
It’s also just an effective tactic for those shareholders with small amounts who don’t keep informed - to just make them feel like their investment is now worth nothing… to make them give up completely. I’m not sure who that benefits, a sad state of affairs…

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users

protoje

Regular
Just remember, the only pack of cunts who were able to obtain an email list were the dumb fuckers from SMEGMA. Ty me kangaroo probably handed it to Z’s purchasing representative, James

Can we sue them for breaching our privacy?
Just realised also as my friend has received the same email that they are offering to buy the number of shares we own- as in, they know how many shares we own. Email addresses are one thing but surely it wasn’t public information how many shares we own!? Also surprised DeBoss only has 1.5 mil… or maybe he has bought them under a few different org structures or something…

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Skar

Regular
It’s also just an effective tactic for those shareholders with small amounts who don’t keep informed - to just make them feel like their investment is now worth nothing… to make them give up completely. I’m not sure who that benefits, a sad state of affairs…
Given that there is no market and it would seem there are shareholders offloading for little more than the capital loss. I wonder if the more cashed up holders could likewise offer to buy shares on the cheap... lest our detractors manage to gain dangerous voting power.

www.theguardian.com

Biden announces 100% tariff on Chinese-made electric vehicles

White House levy to protect US makers from cheap imports likely to inflame trade tensions
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

Still mulling this over... one of the major problems of EV adoption (and hyper explosive demand of lithium) is that there are not cheap and affordable EVs on the market. The US are just not investing enough in upstream supply chains (we know this or we would already be rich). So you now have a ban on cheap EV imports and an unwillingness\inability to manufacturer domestic US supply ... where does that leave us?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Spikerama

Regular
Ok French version done. If you miss this here I will leave them both in the Assets Thread for you to do what you will with them.

Attachments

• CKK_Artificial_Intel_ENGLISH.jpg
    CKK_Artificial_Intel_ENGLISH.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 48
  • CKK_Artificial_Intel_FRENCH.jpg
    CKK_Artificial_Intel_FRENCH.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom