AVZ Discussion 2022

I was going through my orders and found my second last order at 96c was for over 154k shares :LOL::LOL::LOL:

My last order was 200k shares at .....drum roll please....... $1.15

So, like a broken record i am going to say again that my avg is in $1 mark and I am like $470kish deep in this

So I will politely going to say @Dave Evans to step a side, if anyone has a right to these "free shares" thats ME :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 62808

I was going through my orders and found my second last order at 96c was for over 154k shares :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So, like a broken record i am going to say again that my avg is in $1 mark and I am like $470kish deep in this

So I will politely going to say @Dave Evans to step a side, if anyone has a right to these "free shares" thats ME :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 62808
I believe the way we're headed, you'll make money on your investment. The pressure on the thieves is building.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Pokok

Regular
On the mobile app it is but desktop site is still working..
ok thanks I just calling out some bullshit on HC before it goes down ,,, not like my ex wife

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

hedrox

Regular
Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 17.32.30.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20

DRC: Relatives of Gentiny Ngobila on the run after the announcement of an audit?​

In Kinshasa, the announcement of an audit of municipal management sowed agitation among members of the administration of the outgoing governor, Gentiny Ngobila. Suspicious departures and allegations of financial embezzlement raise questions about the integrity of past management.

May 13, 2024 at 8:23 p.m.
ngobila.jpg

The announcement of an audit concerning the management of Kinshasa sparked a series of reactions within the administration of the outgoing governor, Gentiny Ngobila, with notable departures among senior officials.
Among these, Félicien Kuluta, Minister of Finance, is said to have left the country for Canada. According to unofficial sources, Kuluta acquired a residence there, where he settled with his family.
This release coincides with the early phases of the audit, suggesting a possible connection, although direct proof remains unestablished.
Similarly, Flavien Nkui Misuru, former Minister of Energy, is reported to have left Kinshasa at the end of April.
He is mentioned in some rumors as having received support from Ngobila to leave.
Misuru faces allegations over financial irregularities linked to street lighting projects and the management of the Maluku quarantine station, but these accusations remain to be proven.
Laetitia Bena Kabamba, Minister of the Environment of Belgian nationality, is also reportedly preparing her departure.
The security services and the General Directorate of Migration were alerted, although the details remain vague.

These developments come as the Kinshasa Provincial Assembly calls for an exhaustive audit of finances and public contracts over the past five years.
Pressure is mounting for increased transparency, especially after an unsuccessful attempt on April 24 to take stock of the capital's finances.
The need for a detailed audit is heightened by concerns over contracts awarded during the final days of the outgoing government, seen by some as an attempt to undermine the city's finances. These accusations, however, have yet to be confirmed by concrete evidence.
Despite these uncertainties, development initiatives continue.
On May 7, Ngobila inaugurated rehabilitation works on 10 km of roads in the commune of Gombe, a project supervised by the company Safrimex.
The ongoing audit and investigations should clarify the picture of Kinshasa's financial situation, offering a chance to restore order and establish accountability in the management of the city. Next steps could reveal the scale of the challenges the new government will face to restore confidence and stability

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Absolutely mate.
Any battle scared AVZ holders contemplating selling their shares for crumbs let a few of us here know and maybe something can be arranged rather then seeing them being sold to the enemy.

Some here are battle hardened and still fighting but after hearing @Rediah numbers that’s fucken tough. Hope you’re hanging in there Red, in the meantime you can hold your head high knowing you’re not a low life scumbag snake like kibeya, cong, dudbrook, eastwood, boatman, little tommy the turd and those other corrupt closet jerkoffs at zijin

• Love
Reactions: 36 users

Frank

Top 20
Mrs Suminwa was right (Pierre Matadi)

The political sky of the Democratic Republic of Congo is cloudy on the morning of this new week, reminding everyone of this premonition of Prime Minister Judith Suminwa who addressed the tenors of the Sacred Union of the Nation the day after her nomination:

“Don’t make me late”

Informed observers of the political microcosm of Lumumba's country place this week, in view of the issues of the moment, under the sign of the "war of posts", accredited by the litany of political declarations poured into the media at the weekend by actors “bitter” politicians.

Messages addressed – and this has been a tradition since the Mobutu years – to “both national and international opinion” for a matter that can be resolved internally.

All this energy to spare, to be among the seven members perched in the final office of the National Assembly.

Dirty laundry that should have been washed with the family is spread out in the open!

It all started with the publication, via social networks, of the minutes sanctioning a meeting of the Presidium of the Sacred Union devoted to the finalization of the Majority ticket to this office, the last primaries having only stopped at “juicy” post of speaker of the Lower House of Parliament.

“The comments and analyzes which followed seem to indicate that, as a result, the Sacred Union of the Nation will have opened Pandora's box which does not speak its name,” commented a member of the majority coalition within of this Institution joined on Sunday by the ACP.

As a result, dissonant voices within this mega-grouping that we believed to be united held speeches going in all directions, from geopolitics, to genealogy as well as the political past of the leaders of the presidium.

“Wouldn’t this suggest the intrusion of wolves into the sheepfold? asked the ACP interlocutor.

From the Mobutu years to the advent of Félix Tshisekedi, through the power of the Kabila, the Congolese political class has accustomed the people to this kind of spectacle: disputes over positions at times of great stakes. 💰 💵 💰

Disputes leading to denials and dissidence.

Enough to understand, without too much intellectual gymnastics, the increased number of parties (nearly 1,000) and political groupings in the Republic.

You just have to approach them to find empty shells who have come to fill the ranks for a place in the sun of the Congolese political class, and it doesn't stop there.

This behavior of which the Congolese politician seems to have a monopoly is unfortunately in his DNA, it is so difficult for him to become a “Statesman”, it has been pointed out. 💵 💰 💵

Democratically speaking, political parties and groups are based on statutes and regulatory texts enforceable against all members.

“Ignoring the decisions of the presidium means that we would like to transform the Sacred Union into a rudderless ship,” said another analyst.

Gluttony 💰 💵 💰 💵 💰

The people do not need this desolate scene, thunderous declarations.

His primary concern here and now is that the National Assembly be operational as quickly as possible to invest the future Suminwa government called to "put its troops to work, ensure discipline, order and cohesion within the government, reassure the population ".

Ms. Suminwa was right. Time has just proven him right.

She did well to identify the problem: the gluttony of a political class clinging to personal interests instead of the future of the country. 💰 💵 💰

Ms Suminwa had made the correct diagnosis.

Quarrels over positioning would plague the process of establishing the government.

We are tied hand and foot there.

As a democrat and respectful of the texts, the President of the Republic placed himself above the fray, confronting the political class in power with its responsibilities.

The spectacle is distressing.

“The hard work is yet to come,” concluded an analyst, estimating that at some point, the political game must give way to healthy governance of the country.

mediacongo

#Disbelief.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
View attachment 62813
I find little comfort with all of these recent more mainstream articles coming out of the DRC, AVZ never gets a mention. Not the fact that Cominiere stole the resource from us with the aid of corrupt politicians and the Chinese. It's like their bullshit narrative has moved beyond that to sweep it under the carpet and they're advocating for the tenement to again be sold off to the highest bidder.
ICC and ICSID can't happen fast enough so the extent of the financial penalties can sink in.
The fucking idiots best option by far is to let AVZ sell the resource for figures in the billions and then embezzle their 1/3 share of that to their hearts content.
I mean they're pissing around with a few 10's of millions here and there instead of stealing a few billion dollar's or thereabouts.
Pretty stupid bunch of criminals over there really. :rolleyes:

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Rediah

Regular
Some here are battle hardened and still fighting but after hearing @Rediah numbers that’s fucken tough. Hope you’re hanging in there Red, in the meantime you can hold your head high knowing you’re not a low life scumbag snake like kibeya, cong, dudbrook, eastwood, boatman, little tommy the turd and those other corrupt closet jerkoffs at zijin

Thank you my man, for some reason I am not worried about my situation knowing others are doing even tough where they are close to retiring and no immediate solution on the horizon. I have given myself next 5 years to recover my loss with working on some projects.

But I still believe we will come out good, just a gut feeling, I have no inner connections, I miss @MoneyBags1348 though, he use to give me directions in my dreams how to fight crooks , no under the belt shots though.

Nigel if you are reading this, from here on its all you now, dog with the bone, use my avg on back of your mind when going for negotiations, bring it home.. 💪

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Frank

Top 20
1715678118539.png

1715678159112.png

1715678361263.png

1715678420450.png

1715678531159.png

1715678193393.png

1715678288896.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Scoota30

Regular

DRC: Relatives of Gentiny Ngobila on the run after the announcement of an audit?​

In Kinshasa, the announcement of an audit of municipal management sowed agitation among members of the administration of the outgoing governor, Gentiny Ngobila. Suspicious departures and allegations of financial embezzlement raise questions about the integrity of past management.

May 13, 2024 at 8:23 p.m.
ngobila.jpg

The announcement of an audit concerning the management of Kinshasa sparked a series of reactions within the administration of the outgoing governor, Gentiny Ngobila, with notable departures among senior officials.
Among these, Félicien Kuluta, Minister of Finance, is said to have left the country for Canada. According to unofficial sources, Kuluta acquired a residence there, where he settled with his family.
This release coincides with the early phases of the audit, suggesting a possible connection, although direct proof remains unestablished.
Similarly, Flavien Nkui Misuru, former Minister of Energy, is reported to have left Kinshasa at the end of April.
He is mentioned in some rumors as having received support from Ngobila to leave.
Misuru faces allegations over financial irregularities linked to street lighting projects and the management of the Maluku quarantine station, but these accusations remain to be proven.
Laetitia Bena Kabamba, Minister of the Environment of Belgian nationality, is also reportedly preparing her departure.
The security services and the General Directorate of Migration were alerted, although the details remain vague.

These developments come as the Kinshasa Provincial Assembly calls for an exhaustive audit of finances and public contracts over the past five years.
Pressure is mounting for increased transparency, especially after an unsuccessful attempt on April 24 to take stock of the capital's finances.
The need for a detailed audit is heightened by concerns over contracts awarded during the final days of the outgoing government, seen by some as an attempt to undermine the city's finances. These accusations, however, have yet to be confirmed by concrete evidence.
Despite these uncertainties, development initiatives continue.
On May 7, Ngobila inaugurated rehabilitation works on 10 km of roads in the commune of Gombe, a project supervised by the company Safrimex.
The ongoing audit and investigations should clarify the picture of Kinshasa's financial situation, offering a chance to restore order and establish accountability in the management of the city. Next steps could reveal the scale of the challenges the new government will face to restore confidence and stability
Not sure why they're running if it is just an audit. If the outcome proves their corruption, the file will sit there for 18 months minimum before any action is taken. Hell, it takes 5 months or more to form a government post election... Won't be long and it'll be election time again 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users

KLCC

Not sure why they're running if it is just an audit. If the outcome proves their corruption, the file will sit there for 18 months minimum before any action is taken. Hell, it takes 5 months or more to form a government post election... Won't be long and it'll be election time again 🤣
Reminds me of this.... :p

Feeling Old Season 8 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
Maybe AVZ should release an up to date Top 20 ? That way old mate could hit up Huayou and the rest if they are interested in selling at 1c 😂

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

oxxa23

Regular
Anyone else in commsec still seeing their shares? I can still see my holding which I assumed would disappear, this is probably a chess thing?

Maybe AVZ should release an up to date Top 20 ? That way old mate could hit up Huayou and the rest if they are interested in selling at 1c 😂

GLTAH
Reckon they'll work it out.... they work in the office next door...

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Mrs Suminwa was right (Pierre Matadi)

The political sky of the Democratic Republic of Congo is cloudy on the morning of this new week, reminding everyone of this premonition of Prime Minister Judith Suminwa who addressed the tenors of the Sacred Union of the Nation the day after her nomination:

“Don’t make me late”

Informed observers of the political microcosm of Lumumba's country place this week, in view of the issues of the moment, under the sign of the "war of posts", accredited by the litany of political declarations poured into the media at the weekend by actors “bitter” politicians.

Messages addressed – and this has been a tradition since the Mobutu years – to “both national and international opinion” for a matter that can be resolved internally.

All this energy to spare, to be among the seven members perched in the final office of the National Assembly.

Dirty laundry that should have been washed with the family is spread out in the open!

It all started with the publication, via social networks, of the minutes sanctioning a meeting of the Presidium of the Sacred Union devoted to the finalization of the Majority ticket to this office, the last primaries having only stopped at “juicy” post of speaker of the Lower House of Parliament.

“The comments and analyzes which followed seem to indicate that, as a result, the Sacred Union of the Nation will have opened Pandora's box which does not speak its name,” commented a member of the majority coalition within of this Institution joined on Sunday by the ACP.

As a result, dissonant voices within this mega-grouping that we believed to be united held speeches going in all directions, from geopolitics, to genealogy as well as the political past of the leaders of the presidium.

“Wouldn’t this suggest the intrusion of wolves into the sheepfold? asked the ACP interlocutor.

From the Mobutu years to the advent of Félix Tshisekedi, through the power of the Kabila, the Congolese political class has accustomed the people to this kind of spectacle: disputes over positions at times of great stakes. 💰 💵 💰

Disputes leading to denials and dissidence.

Enough to understand, without too much intellectual gymnastics, the increased number of parties (nearly 1,000) and political groupings in the Republic.

You just have to approach them to find empty shells who have come to fill the ranks for a place in the sun of the Congolese political class, and it doesn't stop there.

This behavior of which the Congolese politician seems to have a monopoly is unfortunately in his DNA, it is so difficult for him to become a “Statesman”, it has been pointed out. 💵 💰 💵

Democratically speaking, political parties and groups are based on statutes and regulatory texts enforceable against all members.

“Ignoring the decisions of the presidium means that we would like to transform the Sacred Union into a rudderless ship,” said another analyst.

Gluttony 💰 💵 💰 💵 💰

The people do not need this desolate scene, thunderous declarations.

His primary concern here and now is that the National Assembly be operational as quickly as possible to invest the future Suminwa government called to "put its troops to work, ensure discipline, order and cohesion within the government, reassure the population ".

Ms. Suminwa was right. Time has just proven him right.

She did well to identify the problem: the gluttony of a political class clinging to personal interests instead of the future of the country. 💰 💵 💰

Ms Suminwa had made the correct diagnosis.

Quarrels over positioning would plague the process of establishing the government.

We are tied hand and foot there.

As a democrat and respectful of the texts, the President of the Republic placed himself above the fray, confronting the political class in power with its responsibilities.

The spectacle is distressing.

“The hard work is yet to come,” concluded an analyst, estimating that at some point, the political game must give way to healthy governance of the country.

mediacongo

View attachment 62816
The increased number of parties (nearly 1,000) and political groupings in the Republic FFS!!
And they all want to become minister of fucking funny walks, so they can stick their snouts deep in the trough.
1715686072879.png
🤪🤪

Why not have 100 million political parties and make everybody a bloody minister?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I find little comfort with all of these recent more mainstream articles coming out of the DRC, AVZ never gets a mention. Not the fact that Cominiere stole the resource from us with the aid of corrupt politicians and the Chinese. It's like their bullshit narrative has moved beyond that to sweep it under the carpet and they're advocating for the tenement to again be sold off to the highest bidder.
ICC and ICSID can't happen fast enough so the extent of the financial penalties can sink in.
The fucking idiots best option by far is to let AVZ sell the resource for figures in the billions and then embezzle their 1/3 share of that to their hearts content.
I mean they're pissing around with a few 10's of millions here and there instead of stealing a few billion dollar's or thereabouts.
Pretty stupid bunch of criminals over there really. :rolleyes:
A child's hand is easily filled. 😳

Reactions: 2 users

RHyNO

Regular

So I will politely going to say @Dave Evans to step a side, if anyone has a right to these "free shares" thats ME :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 62808
Mate that is absolutely brutal. I’m sorry if any of my pissiness at mngment has caused you any stress. You clearly took the information you were given and invested well and are now being butchered by these DRC corrupt idiots! Investors like you are the reason we need to support eachother and keep our foot on the neck of the corrupt and up the ass of anyone in our management who is on the tit without deserving it. Respect to you for your choices and the size of your position and positive ambitions for all of us here.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Spikerama

Regular
Had some time for the first time in a long time this evening, to do something. I've had this one in my bottom drawer for a while. It's part of the Supervillain series for social media warriors.

Probably need a sense check from you all before creating the French version.

Too harsh?

CKK_Artificial_Intel_b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Frank

Top 20
1715689470202.png

1715689595848.png

1715689625904.png

1715689692144.png