AVZ Discussion 2022

Did Pauline Hanson ever get back to anyone 😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Thaz

Regular
Yeah.....her hairdresser and elocution teacher

All failed to respond
1715618170640.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Rediah

Regular
Those who are looking for these secret buyers please take note.

Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 11.13.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 11.15.14 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

RHyNO

Regular
Anyone else in commsec still seeing their shares? I can still see my holding which I assumed would disappear, this is probably a chess thing?

Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Jan De Jager taken ceo job at Surefire resources effective immediately. I await his resignation from avz today also as he will be far too busy with next role and he sold all his shares already. Good riddance

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Anyone else in commsec still seeing their shares? I can still see my holding which I assumed would disappear, this is probably a chess thing?
Yes still seeing mine

Status is quoted as "suspended" currently

Not sure whether it will continue to be seen .....not happened to me before

According to the ASX your shares will revert from a CHESS holding to Issuer Sponsored

If it disappears from your Chess Holding section in Commsec I suspect you could manually add your units and price into your "Issuer" sponsored section to at least have some visibility on the holding

1715652632551.png

Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
It could literally be a part of the FUD campaign currently being voiced by Ty and Shane on X.
I notice that's one of the tools fuckwits on HC are using, trying to create fear our shares are worthless.
Like 0.001 is just absurd, and I think they went too far with that and to me it shows their hand that it's just a tool for spreading FUD.

Psy ops shit.

I know of one legit transaction where a guy sold his shares for 1 cent. Amazing deal for the buyer but I really feel for people who get frightened in to selling their shares so cheaply.
I can understand just wanting to GTFO of all this and settling for 50c.

Reactions: 9 users

Jazz

Regular
It could literally be a part of the FUD campaign currently being voiced by Ty and Shane on X.
I notice that's one of the tools fuckwits on HC are using, trying to create fear our shares are worthless.
Like 0.001 is just absurd, and I think they went too far with that and to me it shows their hand that it's just a tool for spreading FUD.

Psy ops shit.

I know of one legit transaction where a guy sold his shares for 1 cent. Amazing deal for the buyer but I really feel for people who get frightened in to selling their shares so cheaply.
I can understand just wanting to GTFO of all this and settling for 50c.
End of financial year approaching would possibly influence some holders motivation at the moment.

Reactions: 4 users

Flight996

Regular
End of financial year approaching would possibly influence some holders motivation at the moment.

Yes, the principle of selling at EoFY in order to offset capital gains realised elsewhere is a common strategy, particularly if you can pick them up again on the other side of 30 June at a lower entry price.

However, at the offer price of $0.001 per share, I would rather burn them in my Coonara than give them away to a faceless proxy for the very Chinese grubs who are out to steal Manono.

Is it too early to start drinking?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Yes, the principle of selling at EoFY in order to offset capital gains realised elsewhere is a common strategy, particularly if you can pick them up again on the other side of 30 June at a lower entry price.

However, at the offer price of $0.001 per share, I would rather burn them in my Coonara than give them away to a faceless proxy for the very Chinese grubs who are out to steal Manono.

Too early? Most of us been drinking for hours! Time to catch up

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Dave Evans

Regular

I imagine the only people selling at that price are the ones who shorted AVZ like Shane (der geist) Eastwood. As for capital gains offsetting, how many people do you think have made gains worth offsetting in the last year. You would have to sell 1,000,000 shares at that price for a $1,000 dollar deduction of your tax bill.

If anyone wants to sell 1,000,000 shares for a grand, I’ll take them, actually I’ll take 20,000,000 million of them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
AVZ was removed by HC. I hope the rats don't all come here now.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Rediah

Regular
I imagine the only people selling at that price are the ones who shorted AVZ like Shane (der geist) Eastwood. As for capital gains offsetting, how many people do you think have made gains worth offsetting in the last year. You would have to sell 1,000,000 shares at that price for a $1,000 dollar deduction of your tax bill.

If anyone wants to sell 1,000,000 shares for a grand, I’ll take them, actually I’ll take 20,000,000 million of them
I was going through my orders and found my second last order at 96c was for over 154k shares :LOL::LOL::LOL:

My last order was 200k shares at .....drum roll please....... $1.15

So, like a broken record i am going to say again that my avg is in $1 mark and I am like $470kish deep in this

So I will politely going to say @Dave Evans to step a side, if anyone has a right to these "free shares" thats ME :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

a3dccf6f-6cbc-4603-b9be-b5ded380e4b9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

LOCKY82

Regular
The fact ty and der Geist are frantically trying to dig up anything dirty that isn't being discussed by or being looked at by any officials, and the fact they aren't commenting or focusing on the cases that we appear to be comfortably winning speaks volumes if you think about it

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular
I was going through my orders and found my second last order at 96c was for over 154k shares :LOL::LOL::LOL:

My last order was 200k shares at .....drum roll please....... $1.15

So, like a broken record i am going to say again that my avg is in $1 mark and I am like $470kish deep in this

So I will politely going to say @Dave Evans to step a side, if anyone has a right to these "free shares" thats ME :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 62808

Before anyone else can say, let me do it myself

A-Rab Money!!!!

arab GIF

Money Arab GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
The fact ty and der Geist are frantically trying to dig up anything dirty that isn't being discussed by or being looked at by any officials, and the fact they aren't commenting or focusing on the cases that we appear to be comfortably winning speaks volumes if you think about it
This!
As I said to geist, after all this time trying to get somthing on AVZ to destroy them, if he of all people hasn't been able to find anything, then we are safe from their attempts at destruction.
And I think the desperation of this psy-ops FUD campaign of theirs on social media speaks to that.
It's just sad how pathetic each new thing they try is.
I've blocked them and couldn't give a shit what they post anymore.
It's well established that they're full of shit and desperate.

• Fire

Rediah

Regular
Before anyone else can say, let me do it myself

A-Rab Money!!!!

arab GIF

Money Arab GIF

And before Der Geist/ Ty, Zijin, CHYNA!!! and whoever they are wants to know

Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 3.52.48 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

marksmann007

Regular

Absolutely mate.
Any battle scared AVZ holders contemplating selling their shares for crumbs let a few of us here know and maybe something can be arranged rather then seeing them being sold to the enemy.

• Fire
Top Bottom