AVZ Discussion 2022

lellep

Regular
Announcement summary using AI:

The content discusses the recognition and renewal of shares in the new joint venture and company, implicating the renunciation of lawsuits and the dissolution of Dathcom Mining. Cominière SA failed to fulfill its obligations resulting in the termination of the joint venture contract. The parties agree on the termination and reinstatement of the license in Cominière's name. They also recognize the liability for the termination and the commitments of Dathomir. AVZ Minerals Limited obtained emergency relief from the ICC, and evidence of a conspiracy will be used in ICC and ICSID proceedings.

Reactions: 5 users

Hudnut

Regular
Shows AI development still has some way to go.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

j.l

Regular
Happy delisting day everyone.
See you all on the other side.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Happy delisting day everyone.
See you all on the other side.
Star Wars Revenge Of The Fifth GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Felix son asking for help with charities in my DM’s on twitter before he helps us - don’t offend him just say happy to once our title and investment is restored

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Of course it’s tempting to tell him I’m living week to week with millions of shares tied up whilst Celestin and Tony Kanku buy new watches and cars weekly but that’s not strategic.

Succubus’ the lot of them but we’re close it feels like

Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Brokers calling/doing the rounds seeking shares for shorts to cover. I’m not selling any

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Mute22

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1715566487511.png

And thus begins another chapter in the never ending saga.....

• Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Dazmac66

Regular
View attachment 62740

Surely this pack of thieving retards can't end up stealing this globally critical asset from a company that has done everything by the book. Sometimes we need to step back and look at the big picture. Hang in there mate!

Reactions: 14 users

Pokok

Regular
What low-ball price are they offering?
Good question , I have never been contacted but there are 20,000 plus to call only to be told $1.35 plus or FO

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Thaz

Regular
Good question , I have never been contacted but there are 20,000 plus to call only to be told $1.35 plus or FO
tbh. if it was for the right price (say 80c or thereabouts). i'd personally be seriously considering it.

I would love to see this out to the end. But with the second bub on the way, house pricing skyrocketing. I need the cash to help compete with the downsizers and international investors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Dave Evans

Regular
View attachment 62740

Surely this pack of thieving retards can't end up stealing this globally critical asset from a company that has done everything by the book. Sometimes we need to step back and look at the big picture. Hang in there mate!

Here’s a a little poetic justice while we wait Nut and Daz

IMG_6711.jpeg
IMG_6710.jpeg
IMG_6713.jpeg

Omni Bridgeway are majority owned by banking corporations who manipulate stocks and who should be taking a class action out against themselves

Just like shareholders who took Boatman Capital’s advice to short AVZ should be taking a class action out against David Edward Robertson

And here’s something interesting, I heard Shane (Der Geist) Eastwood after making a huge capital gain trading AVZ and is still in debt to the ATO also sold all his shares and was shorting AVZ

If you’re reading this Shane, that’s why I call you Der Goose 🪿

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

TheCount

Regular
Here’s a a little poetic justice while we wait Nut and Daz

View attachment 62741 View attachment 62742 View attachment 62743

Omni Bridgeway are majority owned by corrupt banking corporations who should be taking a class action out against themselves
Nothing better than seeing dodgy lawyers losing money!

Sorry, let me re-phrase.

Only thing better than seeing dodgy lawyers losing money is an AVZ Mining Licence...

TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Dazmac66

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Some justice at last - more to follow. Must be getting hot in Comminier's crack kitchen.
I was hoping a bit of justice would come in the form of ICSID interim order enforcement and fines as well... would have made delisting day a little more bearable.
At least the walls are continuing to close in on the detractors though.

Reactions: 16 users

Charbella

Regular
The way I see it, Cominiere might not care because they are ruthless and don’t play by the book. However, at some point, Zijin will have to blink because we are now on the international stage. This transaction is not taking place in China where the CCP can override everything. Zijin is bound by international laws if they want to trade in the global market. Hopefully, this will happen sooner rather than later.

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Pokok

Regular
tbh. if it was for the right price (say 80c or thereabouts). i'd personally be seriously considering it.

I would love to see this out to the end. But with the second bub on the way, house pricing skyrocketing. I need the cash to help compete with the downsizers and international investors.
I feel that , I am 1.5 years off retirement so I have been through all that , at 80c it would allow me to trade again but double that I can retire invest in a company that will give good returns over the next few years then just take all and sit back and enjoy the grandkids hummm what grandkids , fuck why don't my kids want to get married ??? oh that's right they watched their dad do it too many times . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Randenj

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Now to wait and see if a) a deal is done somehow and b ) if we ever relist elsewhere.
1715580952834.png

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom