AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Sorry havin' a bit of fun with a late night cup of coffee.....
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
Sorry havin' a bit of fun with a late night cup of coffee.....
I kinda wanna derail HC to the max and mods might finally wake the hell up about trolls…

We might be fighting a loosing battle, I know I know silence is the best fight against the trolls but damm it’s hard sometimes.

I have noticed most reputable posters haven’t even bothered on HC while the trolls are out on force.

Ohh wino I’m not saying your not reputable 😂 😂

What a mess HC threads are, surely mods see this shit, I’ve asked them to shut down these threads about 23times now and nothing…. They just mod me wtf 🤬

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I kinda wanna derail HC to the max and mods might finally wake the hell up about trolls…

We might be fighting a loosing battle, I know I know silence is the best fight against the trolls but damm it’s hard sometimes.

I have noticed most reputable posters haven’t even bothered on HC while the trolls are out on force.

What a mess HC threads are, surely mods see this shit, I’ve asked them to shut down these threads about 23times now and nothing…. They just mod me wtf 🤬

GLTAH

Yup, I've been modded more for discussing moderation (asking mods to mod trolls) than the trolls have been. I gave up on the AVZ threads on the crapper, give them a quick skim some days and every now and then pick a fight with one of the extra special units for the sake of wasting 2 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
Yup, I've been modded more for discussing moderation (asking mods to mod trolls) than the trolls have been. I gave up on the AVZ threads on the crapper, give them a quick skim some days and every now and then pick a fight with one of the extra special units for the sake of wasting 2 minutes.
Yep it’s total chaos now but mods seem to be asleep at the wheel or loving the AVZ hype, it was different in 2018/19 we got attacked as you know but mods shut threads down like that, now it’s a free for all except LTH’s Defending or posting against these new breed of cockroaches 🪳

Ahh well RIP HC

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
264A2E0D-F9FC-46F2-A405-7511BEADADC9.png

884594AC-CB89-4EF2-A9F7-502FCFBEB0DB.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
Speaking of Glencore, Mutanda Mining, Tenke Fungurume, a company controlled by China Molybdenum and China Railway Group,

*To Remind,

The DRC President wants to renegotiate the mining contract of Mutanda Mining, a subsidiary of Glencore

The Democratic Republic of Congo has added Glencore’s subsidiary, namely Mutanda Mining (MUMI), to the ongoing process of renegotiating mining contracts.

The decision to investigate Mutanda comes as President Félix Tshisekedi makes no secret of his intention to review extractive deals made under his predecessor, Joseph Kabila.

Already, the Presidency of the Republic is reviewing the copper and cobalt projects of Tenke Fungurume, a company controlled by China Molybdenum Co. and China Railway Group.

It is in the same context that the recent agreement concluded between the DRC and the Israeli billionaire Dan Gertler for the case of Ventora took place.

“When you see what happened in this sector under the previous regime, it was outrageous in terms of the concessions given to foreign companies,” André Wameso, the president’s deputy chief of staff for economic issues, said on Thursday in an interview given to the media mining.com.

As the expiration of three of the four Mutanda permits approaches, the Presidency of the Republic has set up an ad hoc commission which will assess the benefits of the project for the DRC, Wameso confirmed in the same interview.

“This is an opportunity for us to see very calmly how things have been done and if there are any improvements in terms of rebalancing the partnership with Glencore,” he said.

“We have nothing against Glencore,” Wameso said, adding that any rebalancing would be aimed at ensuring the “interests of the state are preserved.”

Glencore confirmed in December that it planned to reopen Mutanda, which was put on care and maintenance in 2019 after cobalt prices fell.

The operation will produce around 11,000 tonnes of cobalt per year between 2022 and 2025, with production over the 20-year mine life expected to average around 76,000 tonnes of copper and 21,000 tonnes of cobalt, according to Glencore.

Mutanda produced a fifth of the world’s cobalt and nearly 200,000 tons of copper in 2018, its last year of full production.

The company restarted processing oxide ore stockpiles late last year as it explored the future exploitation of Mutanda’s sulphide resources, according to Glencore’s 2021 annual report.

*To Add

Glencore agrees to pay more than 1.2 billion USD in the United States to settle its corruption cases​

Mining and commodities trader Glencore has settled investigations into corruption and market manipulation in the UK and US that have dogged the company for years.

In February, Glencore announced it had set aside $1.5 billion to cover settlement costs in the US, UK and Brazil, and the company confirmed it would appear in court in the United States on Tuesday under “proposed resolutions” to investigate his activities.

Later in the day, the UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) charged Glencore with seven counts of corruption in Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Ivory Coast, Nigeria and South Sudan.

A London judge will sign separate penalties for Glencore at a sentencing hearing on June 21.

In the United States, the miner pleaded guilty to violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, agreeing to pay $700 million to resolve the corruption investigation and more than $485 million to settle accusations of market manipulation.

“Glencore today is no longer the company it was when the unacceptable practices giving rise to this misconduct occurred,” Chairman Kalidas Madhavpeddi said in the statement.

The company further agreed to pay more than $39.5 million under a resolution signed with Brazil’s Federal Prosecutor’s Office (MPF) as part of its corruption investigation.

For the past four years, Glencore has been investigated by the US Department of Justice (DOJ), the SFO and Brazilian authorities for alleged money laundering and corruption. :eek:

The Swiss company revealed in 2018 that the US DOJ had requested documents related to the group’s activities in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Nigeria and Venezuela as part of an investigation into possible cases of corruption and money laundering.

If the Swiss are prepared to to pull this Shifty kind of Shit by Screwing everyone over including the DRC, well, It's No wonder others 🇨🇳 would try their luck as well imo

Especially when you have one of the Biggest and Best Deposits on the Planet that any Country in the World would envy and wish they had in their backyard (y)

Tbo, I Don't envy Felix being caught between a Spodumene Rock and a Hard place when it comes down to dealing with Corruption and Dodgy Deals on one hand, Chinese Co's wanting to Invest, Help build much needed Infrastructure ( Screw him and the DRC for as long as they can after getting away with it for Yrs ) The U.S & E.U looking over your shoulder, Upcoming Elections and putting up with Shit like this on the other hand,

"In this process, (Forum for the unity and reconciliation of Katangans held in Lubumbashi on the initiative of Bishop Fulgence Muteba at the end of which Joseph Kabila and Moïse Katumbi greeted each other after nearly 8 years of estrangement), It is (Felix) Tshisekedi who disturbs, a Kasaïen as we present him", affirms, on Top congo fm, Augustin Kabuya, secretary general of the UDPS.

"What the others say quietly, I say it out loud. Let us build alliances, no one can change the will of God. They now want to make the public believe that it is Felix Tshisekedi who is at the basis of their problems. For the secretary general of the presidential party, "the Lord knew that in this period there will be a Kasai at the head of the country. It is his will".

Reason why "I am very happy, because people have come together from North to South, from East to West to fight a child of God.

The Lord will enter the scene now to show Felix Tshisekedi is (at the head of the country) by my will".

www.mediacongo.net

While "Big Brother" in the West is watching with interest what's going down in the DRC, all the Brothers and Sisters of AVZ & Manono will also, especially Franck & Jonnno, so don't disappoint your Bro Joe when it comes to Manono Felix ffs - No Pressure 🧐

LUCHA on Twitter.png

jonnno on Twitter.png

Felix+Joe.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono Bro 🔋

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20

Just went to the 🧻 :poop:🚽 to see that "Positively Glowing Post" of yours, Only to be disappointed it was Modded for some Strange reason ;)

• This message has been removed from public view. on 26/05/22 22:42 because of (Breach of HC TOU)

#Nail on Head ! .jpg

Truth Hurts on the Crapper where Trolls are continually Tolerated :rolleyes:

What a :poop: Show

Go figure :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha

Frank

Top 20
Yep it’s total chaos now but mods seem to be asleep at the wheel or loving the AVZ hype, it was different in 2018/19 we got attacked as you know but mods shut threads down like that, now it’s a free for all except LTH’s Defending or posting against these new breed of cockroaches 🪳

Ahh well RIP HC
*Speaking of Cockroaches on the Crapper :poop: 🪳 :rolleyes:

Also with many economies beginning to slow down, maybe this Lithium run is over.
Look at Tesla and other EV’s stock prices. Slaughtered.
Thoughts.

Just one 😜

troll-b-gone.jpg

As,

Volkswagen launches second all-electric car plant in Germany

Volkswagen has launched a second German manufacturing plant dedicated to the production of electric vehicles, following the conversion of a facility in Emden which will now produce the all-electric ID.4.

The Emden site joins VW’s all-electric Zwickau plant, also in Germany, as well as its Anting and Foshan in China.

A further two EV-only factories in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and Hanover, Pennsylvania, will begin production in the US by year’s end.

It is expected that the six sites will enable VW to build 1.2 million all-electric vehicles per year, all of which will be built on the company’s MEB electric architecture.

“Rapid expansion of production capacities for our successful ID.4 model is a key component of our Accelerate strategy,” said Ralf Brandstätter, CEO of Volkswagen.

“It helps us accelerate the transformation to zero-carbon mobility and create further capacities to meet the high demand for electric vehicles.

“Volkswagen has invested around €1 billion in converting the Emden plant to manufacture electric vehicles, and it now plays host to 8,000 employees.

However, this is only the first step for Volkswagen in Lower Saxony, with plans to invest a total of €21 billion over the next few years.

“Volkswagen is making Lower Saxony, where we have 130,000 employees, Germany’s center for electric mobility,” said Brandstätter.

“Apart from the ID.4, Emden will make another model – the AERO B – next year.

In addition, production of the iconic ID. Buzz will commence this year at Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles in Hanover.

“It will be joined from 2023 on by the ID.3 made in Wolfsburg, while a further electric vehicle – the Trinity – will then roll off the assembly line at the location starting in 2026.”

Despite the significant challenges afflicting the global automotive sector – and, in particular, electric vehicle manufacturing – caused by renewed COVID-19 lockdowns in China, Russia’s unprovoked invasion of Ukraine, and more, Volkswagen expects to produce 800 units per working day at Emden by year’s end.

ID.4 with LG battery sets world record for highest EV climb

VW and battery makers LG have claimed a new Guinness world record altitude run for an electric car after driving a Volkswagen ID.4 GTX up a Bolivian volcano to a height of 5,816 metres.

The Challenge 4 team led by Rainer Zietlow drove up the dormant Uturuncu volcano in Bolivia in an ID.4 GTX was powered by LG Energy Solutions’ battery cells and modules that employ high energy density for long-distance driving, high-speed charging, and, vitally, high-altitude drives.

LG Energy Solution said the new milestone adds to the longest EV journey achieved in 2021, also with an LG battery.

“Our goal was to show everyone the potential of electromobility by demonstrating how electric vehicles maintain their top level of performance even at extreme altitudes,” said Zietlow.

The record was set on May 18, with the official Guinness World Record certificate being awarded on Monday.

VW New Multivan ID BUZZ.png

The-future-is-Electric.png

Mining.png

• Fire
  • Haha

CashKing

Regular
Just went to the 🧻 :poop:🚽 to see that "Positively Glowing Post" of yours, Only to be disappointed it was Modded for some Strange reason ;)

• This message has been removed from public view. on 26/05/22 22:42 because of (Breach of HC TOU)

View attachment 7820

Truth Hurts on the Crapper where Crap is continually Tolerated :rolleyes:

What a :poop: Show

Go figure :unsure:
Apparently
CE60F939-ED7C-4AD2-AA28-4C5841A42FFD.png

• Haha
  • Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!

GLTAH
100% agree cash

no offence taken

No one has ever accused me of being reputable BAHAHAA!!! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
100% agree cash

no offence taken

No one has ever accused me of being reputable BAHAHAA!!! :cool:
Your on your own now mate sorry we tried but I’m the naughty corner, the Trolls & Mods must be having an orgy tomorrow night so im bad guy by the looks…

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular
Your on your own now mate sorry we tried but I’m the naughty corner, the Trolls & Mods must be having an orgy tomorrow night so im bad guy by the looks…

791F103D-19AD-4F30-BB72-CFD0E832AF4E.png

120AB25F-CB5C-4B4F-9DFD-BD0F5263402B.png

90B099BA-9169-4FA8-9F7C-42FC9829DEAC.png

C0F04CA2-1CB6-4559-B277-69D12F6662AF.jpeg

779E741E-2CA9-41C2-BB36-42928EE874B7.png

Fuck the Trolls & Hot Slapper needs to know this….

Probs a lifetime ban but hey those MF need to understand….

Ohh and Jag really really want to see my bottom half 👍🙏😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

Roller62

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Well done, the suspension will only serve to make you realise how bad the crapper is.

I got suspended for a post with a similar message but only a 4 day suspension, either they don't like you or they are getting tougher on the holders and not the trolls.

The quality of posting on the crapper has absolutely gone to shit. Compare the quality of this (on AZL mind you) to what the quality of posting and discussion we see here.

1653602441391.png

And this on MLS so don't worry guys the AVZ threads aren't the only ones suffering from downramping shit posters.

1653602795553.png
1653602832994.png

Just goes to show that they are after traffic, advertising money and not content. Why isn't useless crap like this moderated mods will mod anything as 'off topic' except for shitposts that are 'off topic.'

Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
Just posted this on the Shithouse. Mods incoming in 4....3.....2....

1653607475143.png

Attachments

• 1653607319428.png
    1653607319428.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
$10 party is number one post, that'd piss the downramping short team off
Ahhh shit, I should have posted it there hey. Didnt see that until you mentioned it, the stepped back from SM (been glorious)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Another day closer and another day of dodging a house hold full of COVID.......
1653608991138.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Geez this week has absolutely flown by 😉
1653610191759.jpeg