AVZ Discussion 2022

Don't forget we have a FLOOR price already given to us by the cunts at Zijin.
Remember they filed gormlessly with the ICC in conjunction with the ever-dense Cominiere fuckwits.

https://avzminerals.com.au/asx-announcements (Ann 15th May 2023)

They themselves valued the project at $5.66B USD
So 75% = $4.245B USD = $6.424B AUD = $1.83 AUD per-share (approx)

This is the price our corrupt slimy fuck-witted little detractors have placed on the project. Thanks for the minimum price boys.

This was before our 47% resource upgrade to an eye watering 842MT @ 1.61%Li2O !

This was without the whopping numbers of the BFS which is still to be released !

Now add that to the floor price (y)

Bring it on home BOD

#FuckMUPANDE
@Flight996 not sure why, but I'm unable to see your message unless some else replies to you, so I'm using @TDITD as a proxy...

Some great insight from you both... I agree, 90c won't cut it!

Reactions: 4 users
Can we all report Der Giest and all his accounts in X?
Is Tendoji from HC Der Giest (SE) also??? That would mean his "HKTD" is Peter Huljich and or Leonard Math?!

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Flekman11

Just so you all know. Ty Ludbrook is the future son in law of the good old media man the “fixer”. That is who pays the bills, for the kids anyway. Ask Russell Crowe for a character reference

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

RHyNO

Regular
Not at all worried about Hydrogen

Ha ha ha how great is that! I knew it was odd how eagerly they went on about the engine and power in the commercial releases! Thanks for sharing that. Huge load of my mind. I guess the best option is all that lithium we have “good legal title” on! Settle for $4!

• Haha

LX600

Regular
Mali Lithium (LLL) such a good lithium mine, is being taken over by Ganfeng. What is Australian gov doing? They think all these Mali and Monono developed, who would care about Australian lithium anymore?

Mali Lithium (LLL) such a good lithium mine, is being taken over by Ganfeng. What is Australian gov doing? They think all these Mali and Monono developed, who would care about Australian lithium anymore?
I’m a holder of LLL and super disappointed with the result so close to commissioning. Yes there is now certainty of an exit after months of suspension however the Chinese have gotten another bargain at the expense of long suffering holders.

With Goulamina now fully in control of the Chinese, surely the West must look at Monono as a crucial asset to not allow to fall to the Chinese also..

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Would love a TO in the next six months personally, dreams are free anyway, feeling the pinch a bit and loads of plans on hold due to finances, looking to have our first kid,, career change, home improvements, all a bit harder or stressful for now.
As things are now What are the chances of a TO before all rulings are made? If someone buys us out they'll likely still have to deal with Zijin?
In my head seems like we'll have to sell to those cunts or have full clarity on everything before anyone would make an offer.

Shit is mentally draining, hang in there all 😅

And remember

Attachments

• IMG-20240502-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20240502-WA0010.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 36 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Question, maybe for @zeeb0t
Does this forum keep running if AVZ is no longer a listed company?
I hope/assume so, but thought worth clarifying.
Yep keeps running

Reactions: 25 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Dijon101

Regular
dont think so. with a custodian broker the individual shareholder doesnt get a hin, the broker fronts the transaction and uses their hin. automic would track shares against a hin. As an example, one of the risks that is always stated against a custodian broker is if the broker goes belly up, then your shares are lost as they are held in the brokers name at the exchange. I have multiple broker accounts, with some shares in the custodian account (IB) and others in my own hin with comsec and marketech.

of course, just my understanding and hence why I'm trying to clarify how a delisting works with a custodian account.

Let us know as I'm with SAXO and in a similar position.

Reactions: 1 users
I've got the same query. I've emailed interactive brokers a few days ago and have heard sweet f all. if you do get a response please post it and I will likewise. cheers
@JNRB I've got the same problem, a good portion of mine are held via my Netwealth Super account. I got the below in response. I corrected them that it's been in suspension for a while and not delisted yet, but tom-ae-to, tom-ah-to right? Basically sounds like ownership remains until something happens with the company or I eventually close down my account (not for decades).

"Hi Lochlan,

It looks like this asset has been delisted for a while, so you won't be able to sell down the asset within the Netwealth account, the asset will still reflect in the account given you hold units with the asset.

If there is an offer to eventually sell the units, a notification will be sent to yourself (our corporate actions team will issue the communication), otherwise the asset would remain on the account and when we receive an account closure request, we'll issue the suspended asset notification.

Based on the options provided on the notification, you may have the option for Netwealth to acquire the asset when a closure request is received."

Reactions: 2 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
@JNRB I've got the same problem, a good portion of mine are held via my Netwealth Super account. I got the below in response. I corrected them that it's been in suspension for a while and not delisted yet, but tom-ae-to, tom-ah-to right? Basically sounds like ownership remains until something happens with the company or I eventually close down my account (not for decades).

"Hi Lochlan,

It looks like this asset has been delisted for a while, so you won't be able to sell down the asset within the Netwealth account, the asset will still reflect in the account given you hold units with the asset.

If there is an offer to eventually sell the units, a notification will be sent to yourself (our corporate actions team will issue the communication), otherwise the asset would remain on the account and when we receive an account closure request, we'll issue the suspended asset notification.

Based on the options provided on the notification, you may have the option for Netwealth to acquire the asset when a closure request is received."
Once the company delists, shares should convert from CHESS sponsored to Issuer Sponsored.
That means that where they are most likely held on HIN or in custody with a broker currently, going forward it will be Automic that manages the share register as issuer sponsored only. Shares will be held on an SRN, which is kind of like a HIN, but is an individual SRN for each holding.
I would say that Automic will be the place to get info on how the change over happens.
I don't think the person you heard from at Netwealth had much of an idea.

Reactions: 9 users

Charbella

Regular
Interesting development this morning.
LLL sold out to Ganfeng.
I hope the gringos are not all talk and no action.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
Once the company delists, shares should convert from CHESS sponsored to Issuer Sponsored.
That means that where they are most likely held on HIN or in custody with a broker currently, going forward it will be Automic that manages the share register as issuer sponsored only. Shares will be held on an SRN, which is kind of like a HIN, but is an individual SRN for each holding.
I would say that Automic will be the place to get info on how the change over happens.
I don't think the person you heard from at Netwealth had much of an idea.
That's how I thought it would be too. Cheers.

Cumquat Cap

Regular
LLL shareholders got properly shafted by the Mail Junta who worked with Gangfeng to screw the company. China risk is nearly as destructive as Africa risk these days.

Thankfully we’ve got a very messy and intertwined court case going on with ICSID who I think have the reach to dissuade the DRC government from the same actions.

Comparing Gangfeng pp of LLL puts out buyout at around ~55cents which would most likely be rejected by avz shareholders. Messy times over there and Africa are absolutely fucking up a change to develop their country without being constantly shafted by China alone.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Spikerama

Regular
Would love a TO in the next six months personally, dreams are free anyway, feeling the pinch a bit and loads of plans on hold due to finances, looking to have our first kid,, career change, home improvements, all a bit harder or stressful for now.
As things are now What are the chances of a TO before all rulings are made? If someone buys us out they'll likely still have to deal with Zijin?
In my head seems like we'll have to sell to those cunts or have full clarity on everything before anyone would make an offer.

Shit is mentally draining, hang in there all 😅

And remember
That's funny Locky82 but humans are not monkeys. We are apes.

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
Just so you all know. Ty Ludbrook is the future son in law of the good old media man the “fixer”. That is who pays the bills, for the kids anyway. Ask Russell Crowe for a character reference
awkward-silence.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dazmac66

Regular

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Chyna using African countries as proxy
To fuck over Australian companies and in turn kill host countries business climate for decades to come. Truly evil shit

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom