AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Interesting that they didn’t get screwed worse considering foreign capital was not coming back to Mali given Junta status, China wants to fuck us but seems to lube it up so we at least get above closing price so as to keep their status in the global economy. All very smart, hope ICSID can ensure we get at least closer to fair value

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Scoota30

Regular
Would love a TO in the next six months personally, dreams are free anyway, feeling the pinch a bit and loads of plans on hold due to finances, looking to have our first kid,, career change, home improvements, all a bit harder or stressful for now.
As things are now What are the chances of a TO before all rulings are made? If someone buys us out they'll likely still have to deal with Zijin?
In my head seems like we'll have to sell to those cunts or have full clarity on everything before anyone would make an offer.

Shit is mentally draining, hang in there all 😅

And remember
Hey mate, Zijin is a state owned company so as long as the state of China end up being involved with the takeover and benefitting in some way, you would imagine they'd be happy to wash away all of the corrupt Zijin stuff under the carpet and make the face of the joint venture CMOC or someone similar. There was talk a while back from King Julien about CMOC so it would make sense. Even though Zijin won't be "involved" with the sale or JV, they are the ones that do all the dirty work and then CMOC come in to save face and CATL still end up with the product.

In hindsight, China will still win in the end in this case by playing 4D chess but it seems the China fatigue is wearing thin on a lot of us and we would be happy for a TO at a fair price. Would be great to get some comments from Nige but understandably if he shows fatigue then it weakens our negotiation.

Reactions: 26 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Chyna using African countries as proxy
To fuck over Australian companies and in turn kill host countries business climate for decades to come. Truly evil shit
I just can't see the west allowing Manono to go east due to the scale of the mine. Are the yanks going to build/upgrade the Lobito rail line to facilitate Chinese looting throughout Africa. Doesn't make sense - surely the business created by the Manono mine features in feasibility studies for the Lobito project. It is the cheapest port for AVZ to ship to by a fair margin. (Two transport routes solution at US$229 per tonne2 cost to Lobito port and US$275 per tonne2 cost to Dar es Salaam port). Come on Felix - see the light!

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

taofufa

What a day :( been holding LLL since FFX days....

As a holder of AVZ, LLL , SYA and GLN( which running out of $ soon) I think I'm pretty much fucked with my inverstment.

Can only hope in my biggest holding (LTR) now, what worries me is seeing how SYA take a massive fall after production, hopefully LTR will be a different story .....

Fk my life :( !!!!! FKKKKKKKKKK

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Dazmac66

Regular
1000004992.png
Well I'm a top fan of DRC mining week! Just notified 25 of the top sponsors about what happens in the DRC after you spend $100 million on defining a resource! Truly staggering that they expect to attract foreign investors into a cesspit of corruption and Chinese pillaging.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

Dave Evans

Regular
View attachment 62420 Well I'm a top fan of DRC mining week! Just notified 25 of the top sponsors about what happens in the DRC after you spend $100 million on defining a resource! Truly staggering that they expect to attract foreign investors into a cesspit of corruption and Chinese pillaging.

Good on you Daz, I hope others join you mate. As you know, I put a thread on TSE (attached below) with all the information to torpedo the event. It’s a simple matter of copying and pasting any of the info and posting it on their site as a reply to their different sponsors and advertisers, alerting potential investors to the DRC and Cominiere’s corruption

Unfortunately the cunts were warned about me prior to me pressing the torpedo button today

IMG_6687.jpeg

IMG_6642.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Samus

Top 20
Good on you Daz, I hope others join you mate. As you know, I put a thread on TSE (attached below) with all the information to torpedo the event. It’s a simple matter of copying and pasting any of the info and posting it on their site as a reply to their sponsors and advertisers, alerting potential investors to the DRC and Cominiere’s corruption

Unfortunately the cunts were warned about me prior to me pressing the torpedo button today

View attachment 62422

View attachment 62423
That's a fucking ripper summary Dave!

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
View attachment 62420 Well I'm a top fan of DRC mining week! Just notified 25 of the top sponsors about what happens in the DRC after you spend $100 million on defining a resource! Truly staggering that they expect to attract foreign investors into a cesspit of corruption and Chinese pillaging.
Would that badge of honour be the equivalent of hot crapper's red heart ?

love.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

tonster66

Regular
I just can't see the west allowing Manono to go east due to the scale of the mine. Are the yanks going to build/upgrade the Lobito rail line to facilitate Chinese looting throughout Africa. Doesn't make sense - surely the business created by the Manono mine features in feasibility studies for the Lobito project. It is the cheapest port for AVZ to ship to by a fair margin. (Two transport routes solution at US$229 per tonne2 cost to Lobito port and US$275 per tonne2 cost to Dar es Salaam port). Come on Felix - see the light!
If I remember correctly AVZ took out a 20 year lease, or so, on a parcel of land near the lobito corridor to use as a holding facility. It was a few years ago but I think that what it was

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Spikerama

Regular
Folks I've just posted the Manono Tapes I made of CKK asking the bribe. I've created a new download link you can all grab it from if you want to spam it. I will also put it in the Tactical Assets thread.

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Jazz

Regular
If I remember correctly AVZ took out a 20 year lease, or so, on a parcel of land near the lobito corridor to use as a holding facility. It was a few years ago but I think that what it was
Sounds familiar. There were some details of the area of land, it seemed surprisingly large.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
First of all, welcome to TSE Goldenboy, yes a very well articulated article regards to the demise of AVZ Manono and i think its worthy of sending that link to the below....

@Dave Evans will be proud of me, rather than bitch, i am going to do my bit to fight for the AVZ cause by scripting a letter and send along with that article with a view to at least provide awareness and maybe even receive a reply....;)

Before i send, i will provide a pre view to the forum for critical analysis.

Fuck china, sick and tired of the bully CCP stealing the hard earned of the west, sick to death of the corrupt DRC govt too..:cautious:
1715163474969.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Samus

Top 20
Sounds familiar. There were some details of the area of land, it seemed surprisingly large.
Do you mean this?
Land concession - Kabondo Dianda Intermodal Staging Station

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
1715170969060.png

1715170999583.png

1715171362817.png

1715171149348.png

1715171465723.png

Zinjin.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Goldenboy

Emerged
First of all, welcome to TSE Goldenboy, yes a very well articulated article regards to the demise of AVZ Manono and i think its worthy of sending that link to the below....

@Dave Evans will be proud of me, rather than bitch, i am going to do my bit to fight for the AVZ cause by scripting a letter and send along with that article with a view to at least provide awareness and maybe even receive a reply....;)

Fuck china, sick and tired of the bully CCP stealing the hard earned of the west, sick to death of the corrupt DRC govt too..:cautious:
View attachment 62430
Thank you sir. Been here for many years. Over 3 million reasons to stay informed and stay hopeful. Let’s hope Nigel and the other 22000 of us win the day ( someday ).

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Goldenboy

Emerged

View attachment 62430
Sent to the White House .....For whatever good it may do. !!

AVZ Minerals: From $6 million to a $4.5 billion delisting. Inside the Congo lithium saga (equitiesclub.com)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom