AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20

Your account is suspended​

After careful review, we determined your account broke the X Rules. Your account is permanently in read-only mode, which means you can’t post, Repost, or Like content. You won’t be able to create new accounts. If you think we got this wrong, you can submit an appeal.

Looks like the end of the road for me on X.
Everyone else keep the good work going on X........exposing these thieving motherfuckers

Yep this is geist at work, in full supression mode which is one of the tools of the nefarious. What a scumbag.
He's getting nowhere anyway, screeching into the void, no one listening or cares, desperatly trying to pick apart any bullshit he can think up.

It's easy to make a new account on X though if you want.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20

After careful review, we determined your account broke the X Rules. Your account is permanently in read-only mode, which means you can’t post, Repost, or Like content. You won’t be able to create new accounts. If you think we got this wrong, you can submit an appeal.

Everyone else keep the good work going on X........exposing these thieving motherfuckers
Meanwhile, Elon continues to display shocking images of the priest in sydney being stabbed......:rolleyes:

I hate social media, X in particular, but i appreciate all the work you did fighting for AVZ rights ..✊👊🤛

@TDITD

star-wars-han-solo.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

LX600

Regular
Can we all report Der Giest and all his accounts in X?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

John25

Regular
Sooooo.....

Felix goes to Europe to tell them they are all a bunch of assholes and he rather deals with China and Russia??

Sounds pretty counter productive to me.

Typical DRC press.

Hi Cruiser
Our own government are bitches for the Chinese …before our soft cock PM went to China our Naval divers were attacked underwater by a Chinese sonar which could’ve been fatal but was this incident discussed on the Visit 🤷‍♂️Then Xi insults Our PM by calling him Pretty Boy with our airhead PM thinking it was a compliment …2 days ago a Chinese jet fired a few flares at an Australian helicopter …was the Chinese embassy in Australia called out & warned of this incident and please explain ,nothing to see here …We need an experience Defence Minister who has actually served in the forces …this lot of jelly spine politicians havent a clue what kind of bullies they are bending over too .Sorry for the political speech but Felix aint much different from our PM

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

TDITD

Top 20

I’m suspended as well on X someone if trying to suffocate the truth about corruption. Only a week then Get back into it!
This has the irrefutable stench of he who must not be named
Ralph Fiennes Stare GIF by Harry Potter

Could it possibly be the one who has a huge tax bill, there are whispers he is apparently caught short too :oops:

Pathetic really. Trying desperately to silence the truth of what's happening at Manono. I bet he has gone through everyone's accounts going back years of posting history reporting anything remotely close to 'naughty'. I was limited for a while in the 'reach' of my posts, whatever that means. So far 😁

Imagine the time it takes to do that, for each individual account. What a sad waste of precious time, what a sad negative and poisonous outlook one would have to sit there and waste so much energy and life on trying to get someone banned or suspended for a week.

Only at the end of it all, to have AVZ bought out for $14 (Zijin pay the fuckwit tax)

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Azzler

Top 20
Can we all report Der Giest and all his accounts in X?
He knows what not to say.

Geists plan has always been to turn shareholders against Nigel, he tried it here very sneakily if you remember.

That's the focus of their campaign, to discredit Nigel, sour shareholders opinion of him. It's on HC too.
They're using the old "If you say it enough people begin to believe it." routine. And the thing is, it fucking works.
So it's important to call them out on this.

They just lie and gaslight to make out they're on shareholders side. It just needs to be pointed out very directly that they're wolves in sheeps clothing, they do not have shareholders interests at heart and are infact working to destroy shareholder wealth.

Point out what they're doing very plainly.
Don't get involved trying to argue their points, just state that they're liers, manipulators and gaslighters.
repeat repeat repeat so that they're then known for being the villans they truly are.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yep ************** would have to be the saddest and loneliest cat I’ve come across in my travels. A true cocksucka and I encourage anyone with time to report all of his posts on twitter/x. He’s recently unblocked a swath of holders so he’s obviously desperate to stir some shit in light of delisting.

Bring on Locke, icc liquidation and new government hopefully this week

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

He knows what not to say.

Geists plan has always been to turn shareholders against Nigel, he tried it here very sneakily if you remember.

That's the focus of their campaign, to discredit Nigel, sour shareholders opinion of him. It's on HC too.
They're using the old "If you say it enough people begin to believe it." routine. And the thing is, it fucking works.
So it's important to call them out on this.

They just lie and gaslight to make out they're on shareholders side. It just needs to be pointed out very directly that they're wolves in sheeps clothing, they do not have shareholders interests at heart and are infact working to destroy shareholder wealth.

Point out what they're doing very plainly.
Don't get involved trying to argue their points, just state that they're liers, manipulators and gaslighters.
repeat repeat repeat so that they're then known for being the villans they truly are.

Can someone explain why Der Gest has it out for AVZ and Nigel? From what I gather he made a lot of money on AVZ and has a large tax bill? So why the campaign to discredit AVZ now?
Sorry I am only a part time reader of these forums and probably missed the explanation of it all.

Azzler

Top 20
Can someone explain why Der Gest has it out for AVZ and Nigel? From what I gather he made a lot of money on AVZ and has a large tax bill? So why the campaign to discredit AVZ now?
Sorry I am only a part time reader of these forums and probably missed the explanation of it all.
Yes I've heard this said and he may well have a tax bill but the story doesn't make much sense if you think about it.
If he bought in higher, wouldn't he want AVZ to succeed?

No, he's short, massively! IMO
I'm reasonably certain he's part of the villinous team who organised the entire attack on AVZ in the first place.
His connection with Simon Cong, his history with AVZ management, his hidden agenda, his research skills, and more, it all comes together.

While Zijin and Cominiere and Cong had already initiated their attacks, Geist was instructed to get the worrying news out to shareholders.
Acting as the concerned researcher who stumbled upon concerning information, although he's a great researcher, he didn't need to research shit to know about it.
At the same time the short selling attack had begun and the price began moving south.
Management halted it at 74c.

Just IMO and what I've pieced together. There's more info i'll keep undisclosed though.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yes I've heard this said and he may well have a tax bill but the story doesn't make much sense if you think about it.

I'm reasonably certain he's part of the villinous team who organised the entire attack on AVZ in the first place.
His connection with Simon Cong, his history with AVZ management, his hidden agenda, his research skills, and more, it all comes together.

While Zijin and Cominiere and Cong had already initiated their attacks, Geist was instructed to get the worrying news out to shareholders.
Acting as the concerned researcher who stumbled upon concerning information, although he's a great researcher, he didn't need to research shit to know about it.
At the same time the short selling attack had begun and the price began moving south.

Just IMO and what I've pieced together. There's more info i'll keep undisclosed though.
Dergeist is a CUNT!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Interesting.. Trying to make money on the way up and down. If true these are unbelievable shenanigans he has done to make money and rip off 20000 shareholders.

Shorters are nothing but parasites.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Uglybob

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
No, that would imply he's useful and adored by many. Dergeist is a choad.
1715051506668.png

Yep, pretty much sums that " prick " :LOL: up doesnt it ?

Never heard of that word before, thought i would reveal the definition for anyone else that is " thick " :LOL: on this forum...:unsure:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Rediah

Regular
Hi Lucas Don Velor

Copper fans often use 3% of in-ground ore as a rule of thumb. There are other heuristics, but this one is popular. I am inclined to use at least 3%, rather than 1% as a guide to the value of the Manono resource due to Manono's homogeneous high grade ore with few impurities, and its near-surface location that requires little stripping.

Manono has a total mineral resource of 842 million tonnes grading at 1.61% lithium oxide (Li2O), containing 13.52 million tonnes of Li2O. The split is: Roche Dure, 669 million tonnes grading at 1.63% Li2O, and Carrière de l'Este: 173 million tonnes grading 1.58% Li2O.

Assuming a lithium metal price of $US15,000 per tonne, the aggregate value of Manono's lithium resource is: 842 million tonnes x 1.61% Li2O x 0.464 (lithium content) x $US15,000/tonne = $US93.8 billion ($AU142 billion).

Three percent of $AU142 billion is $AU4.26 billion.

AVZ holds 75% of the resource, which equates to $AU3.20 billion. Since AVZ has 3,528,729,748 shares on issue, that's 90c per share.

While 90c is just a guesstimate and nowhere near the resource's true market value or what we will accept, it takes into account the 80% drop in lithium price that has occurred since 2022. In any case, it's still a whole lot better than the 15c being bandied around by some over at the other place.

Oh, and mine certainly are not for sale at a miserly 90c.

Cheers
F

I thought we can add good old pain and suffering element in, plus the interest, plus it should be calculated at the time when market was thriving before Zijin tried to interfere with it that is telling its co conspirators to manipulate the market and what.

Not sure how exactly the value will be calculated. Say next month Li goes to zero, it wont be like we will be compensated at that rate?

We should be compensated when LTR rejected the offers almost a year ago in March 2023 and it shot its price $1.64 to $2.59?

Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 2.39.42 PM.png

Reactions: 4 users

Flight996

Regular
I thought we can add good old pain and suffering element in, plus the interest, plus it should be calculated at the time when market was thriving before Zijin tried to interfere with it that is telling its co conspirators to manipulate the market and what.

Not sure how exactly the value will be calculated. Say next month Li goes to zero, it wont be like we will be compensated at that rate?

We should be compensated when LTR rejected the offers almost a year ago in March 2023 and it shot its price $1.64 to $2.59?

You make an interesting point Rediah

The amount eventually awarded by ICSID is likely to be closer to $AU10 billion than $AU4.26 billion. That's $AU2.83/share, rather than $AU0.90/share. But will the DRC choose to simply ignore the umpire's call...probably.

Cheers
F

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Rediah

Regular
Must be AVZ gear

Brand New in a Box..

1c1a04da-b95d-484f-b026-4e7a06ad4e3a.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 3.34.31 PM.png

Sorry, ignore this, I am not sure what Graeme is talking about, I am just connecting the dots in my head, and he might be talking about totally different gear thats becoming available.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hi Lucas Don Velor

Copper fans often use 3% of in-ground ore as a rule of thumb. There are other heuristics, but this one is popular. I am inclined to use at least 3%, rather than 1% as a guide to the value of the Manono resource due to Manono's homogeneous high grade ore with few impurities, and its near-surface location that requires little stripping.

Manono has a total mineral resource of 842 million tonnes grading at 1.61% lithium oxide (Li2O), containing 13.52 million tonnes of Li2O. The split is: Roche Dure, 669 million tonnes grading at 1.63% Li2O, and Carrière de l'Este: 173 million tonnes grading 1.58% Li2O.

Assuming a lithium metal price of $US15,000 per tonne, the aggregate value of Manono's lithium resource is: 842 million tonnes x 1.61% Li2O x 0.464 (lithium content) x $US15,000/tonne = $US93.8 billion ($AU142 billion).

Three percent of $AU142 billion is $AU4.26 billion.

AVZ holds 75% of the resource, which equates to $AU3.20 billion. Since AVZ has 3,528,729,748 shares on issue, that's 90c per share.

While 90c is just a guesstimate and nowhere near the resource's true market value or what we will accept, it takes into account the 80% drop in lithium price that has occurred since 2022. In any case, it's still a whole lot better than the 15c being bandied around by some over at the other place.

Oh, and mine certainly are not for sale at a miserly 90c.

Cheers
F
Don't forget we have a FLOOR price already given to us by the cunts at Zijin.
Remember they filed gormlessly with the ICC in conjunction with the ever-dense Cominiere fuckwits.

https://avzminerals.com.au/asx-announcements (Ann 15th May 2023)

They themselves valued the project at $5.66B USD
So 75% = $4.245B USD = $6.424B AUD = $1.83 AUD per-share (approx)

This is the price our corrupt slimy fuck-witted little detractors have placed on the project. Thanks for the minimum price boys.

This was before our 47% resource upgrade to an eye watering 842MT @ 1.61%Li2O !

This was without the whopping numbers of the BFS which is still to be released !

Now add that to the floor price (y)

Bring it on home BOD

#FuckMUPANDE

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Don't forget we have a FLOOR price already given to us by the cunts at Zijin.
Remember they filed gormlessly with the ICC in conjunction with the ever-dense Cominiere fuckwits.

https://avzminerals.com.au/asx-announcements (Ann 15th May 2023)

They themselves valued the project at $5.66B USD
So 75% = $4.245B USD = $6.424B AUD = $1.83 AUD per-share (approx)

This is the price our corrupt slimy fuck-witted little detractors have placed on the project. Thanks for the minimum price boys.

This was before our 47% resource upgrade to an eye watering 842MT @ 1.61%Li2O !

This was without the whopping numbers of the BFS which is still to be released !

Now add that to the floor price (y)

Bring it on home BOD

#FuckMUPANDE
And don't forget the bloody tin!!
Dunno how much that's worth per share.
I would say enough to have a great piss up, don't want to give that away for free!

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

JNRB

Regular
Hi all, I have another question re delisting.
Does anyone know what happens to holdings that are held with a custodian model trading platform rather than CHESS?
Something like IG. Does anything change?
(I'll email IG also but from experience they are shit at customer service)

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom