AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
Hey Dave, is it worth opening a thread on these assholes on the crapper who are accusing Nigel of deliberately sending AVZ into delisting? Don't want to upset your filing system!

Reactions: 5 users

Aeolian

Add to that mate the new ministry has been announced -

No Sama Lukonde
No Adele Kayinda
No Antoinette N’samba
No Guy Loando

👆 All Gone
Is this for real? Any link to source?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Dazmac66

Regular
This prick!!
morningsuits5
101 Posts.

20/04/24

15:12

Post #: 73438465

Thanks, Rattlerock. Your open mind gives me a sliver of hope that other AVZ shareholders will also start asking if the narrative offered by Nigel Ferguson is true.

AVZ shareholders need only consider four or five questions, which led me to come to the conclusion that Nigel has his own self-serving agenda, which is diametrically opposed to the interests of AVZ Shareholders.

If AVZ have an ICSID claim that has a high probability of success why has Locke not signed a funding agreement yet?

If AVZ really has the potential for a significant financial windfall, why is the company months away being insolvent with no viable financiers in sight?

[some shareholders will refute the suggestion insolvency is imminent but the numbers dont lie. AVZ's recent Half Year Report revealed that AVZ spent around $6m on legal fees and litigation related expenses in the second half of last year. AVZ are currently involved in more legal disputes now than at the start of the second half of last year. On the 31st of December, AVZ had just $6.2 million in cash less. Assuming the same burn rate as the recent HY, AVZ will be insolvent before the 30th June]

Is it a coincidence that the MOU never eventuated, and that Locke funding is just a few diligence questions away, and that these excuses have allowed Nigel to stay at the helm and steer the company toward being delisted, at which point Nigel need never answer these question

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
This prick!!
morningsuits5
101 Posts.

20/04/24

1000014019.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
This prick!!
morningsuits5
101 Posts.

20/04/24

Last week he was saying we didn’t pay lawyer fees, this week he saying we paying millions. What will next week bring?
As we go when we win legal cases we have been awarded costs,180k from last June and i think 800k a month or so ago. I hope the zijin assholes are paying those bills.
I hope the courts make a decision on AVZ being able to claim for the 100k a day. Even if the DRC baulk at paying it a judgment for us would certainly ease any issues Locke has imo

Reactions: 10 users

Roon

Regular

No Sama Lukonde
No Adele Kayinda
No Antoinette N’samba
No Guy Loando

👆 All Gone
Where has this been announced? I haven't seen anything official released on the formation of government

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Hey Dave, is it worth opening a thread on these assholes on the crapper who are accusing Nigel of deliberately sending AVZ into delisting? Don't want to upset your filing system!
Where has this been announced? I haven't seen anything official released on the formation of government

Daz you can start any thread you want (that’s what I did) and it won’t bother me, I do it to store information. As far as the crapper, I haven’t looked at that cesspit in years.

Roon, my apologies to you and everyone else if the list of ministers I saw isn’t right. It’s not official from the government so it’s still a case of wait and see. Sama Lukonde and Guy Loando are members of various parties but it doesn’t mean they will get ministerial positions, the other two duds mentioned I haven’t seen listed in parties but I stopped looking through that list months ago because from memory there was about 300 representatives in it.

The list I saw came from the source in the link below, who is familiar with AVZ’s plight but he also stated it wasn’t official. I hate to post stuff that’s not fact so if those four ministers are still in the ministry I’ll delete that post and disappear back into my own threads.

Carrotdick recently contacted Nigel to try and make some sort of deal and after Nigel ignored him, Dudbrook and Shane Eastw… (who owes the ATO a tax bill he’s been unable to pay off for his capital gains made on AVZ before buying back more at a higher price) aka Der Geist and his other new aliases have ramped up their bullshit against Nigel, so I suspect the new ministers could be officially announced soon and the stooges back room dealings with Cong and the corrupt ministers could be falling apart. That’s the view I’m taking

Here’s the bloke who posted the unofficial list of ministers

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Daz you can start any thread you want (that’s what I did) and it won’t bother me, I do it to store information. As far as the crapper, I haven’t looked at that cesspit in years.

Roon, my apologies to you and everyone else if the list of ministers I saw isn’t right. It’s not official from the government so it’s still a case of wait and see. Sama Lukonde and Guy Loando are members of various parties but it doesn’t mean they will get ministerial positions, the other two duds mentioned I haven’t seen listed in parties but I stopped looking through that list months ago because from memory there was about 300 representatives in it.

The list I saw came from the source in the link below, who is familiar with AVZ’s plight but he also stated it wasn’t official. I hate to post stuff that’s not fact so if those four ministers are still in the ministry I’ll delete that post and disappear back into my own threads.

Carrotdick recently contacted Nigel to try and make some sort of deal and after Nigel ignored him, Dudbrook and Shane Eastw… (who owes the ATO a tax bill he’s been unable to pay off for his capital gains made on AVZ before buying back more at a higher price) aka Der Geist and his other new aliases have ramped up their bullshit against Nigel, so I suspect the new ministers could be officially announced soon and the stooges back room dealings with Cong and the corrupt ministers could be falling apart. That’s the view I’m taking

Here’s the bloke who posted the unofficial list of ministers

No worries, I am not sure how to start a new thread but will work it out. The attack on Nigel Ferguson is quite appalling. One day AVZ may have the funds to pursue this scum in court.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users

JasonM

Regular
In the early days I questioned the coverage and hence the value of the campaign against avz detractors on social media, I felt we had very little support from the wider DRC press and population. However this latest set of allegations seems to be getting a lot of coverage from influencers with large followings, feels like maybe the noose is finally tightening on commiere and others. One can only hope but surely the government must finally take action. Early days still and no happy ending (will there ever be one?) but I think the BOD and Nigel must be applauded for their tenacity and persistence in playing the long game. I'm looking forward to the coming days and weeks to see what transpires out of this $70m scandal, hopefully it moves the needle for AVZ shareholders and the people of the drc.

Not sure why, just a hunch I suppose, but I'm not worried about funding, somehow I just think nigel will have it sorted such that we'll still be going as long as it takes.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

Roon

Regular
In the early days I questioned the coverage and hence the value of the campaign against avz detractors on social media, I felt we had very little support from the wider DRC press and population. However this latest set of allegations seems to be getting a lot of coverage from influencers with large followings, feels like maybe the noose is finally tightening on commiere and others. One can only hope but surely the government must finally take action. Early days still and no happy ending (will there ever be one?) but I think the BOD and Nigel must be applauded for their tenacity and persistence in playing the long game. I'm looking forward to the coming days and weeks to see what transpires out of this $70m scandal, hopefully it moves the needle for AVZ shareholders and the people of the drc.

Not sure why, just a hunch I suppose, but I'm not worried about funding, somehow I just think nigel will have it sorted such that we'll still be going as long as it takes.
I'm very much enjoying seeing the spread of the latest Lisette / Cominiere/ Zijin corruption stories online. If that gains more traction it'll be in the key DRC news outlets soon, and hopefully shine a spotlight again on the whole mess.

A lot of people are also tagging the IGF into the reports, and though they lack prosecution powers, it would be great to see an IGF investigation into these other efforts by Zijin and their corrupt DRC henchmen to undermine the system and loot state assets

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
News is certainly spreading like wildfire on X, keep up the momentum.

Shorts and MMGA seem truly desperate to proliferate their narratives which means they’re struggling to gain traction in any tactics to kill avz.

Board has done a good job and next Ann’s should be good, I’m not worried about finances also from what I’ve heard

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Frank

Top 20
1713662800737.png

1713662829825.png

1713663001458.png

1713663115786.png

1713663184269.png

1713663885719.png

1713664001740.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire

Xerof

Money DSOTM 1973

Shorts and MMGA seem truly desperate to proliferate their narratives which means they’re struggling to gain traction in any tactics to kill avz.

Board has done a good job and next Ann’s should be good, I’m not worried about finances also from what I’ve heard

And China Inc, as well as spreading fiction about AVZ, is now also spreading fiction about Jules Alengete

Desperate to maintain their cosy cesspit of corruption

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20

No Sama Lukonde
No Adele Kayinda
No Antoinette N’samba
No Guy Loando

👆 All Gone

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular

Nice to see the chat on X about the corruption is dominated by Congolese. Some of them sound like they have had an absolute gut full of being ripped off. Haven't heard from Comminiere for a while. They would be absolutely sh#tting themselves at this point.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

tonster66

Regular
from twitter

UNOFFICIAL (READ SOMEWHERE) Judith Suminwa Tuluka Government 1.Prime Minister, Head of Government: Mrs. Judith Suminwa Tuluka DEPUTY PRIME MINISTERS: 2. VPM of Interior, Security and Customary Affairs: Mr Peter Kazadi Kankonde 3.VPM of National Defence: Jean-Pierre Bemba 4. VPM of National Economy: Mr Modeste Bahati Lukwebo MINISTERS OF STATE 5. Foreign Affairs: Mr Patrick Muyaya Katembwe 6.Civil Service: Mr Jean-Pierre Lihau 7.Environment: Ms. Ève Bazaiba Masudi 8. Justice and Keeper of the Seals: Mr Christophe Lutundula Apala 9. Finance: Mr Nicolas Kazadi Kadima MINISTERS 10. Minister of Budget: Mr Daniel Mukoko Samba 11.Portfolio: Mr Abdon Etina 12.Minister of Planning: Bertin Biringanine 13.Minister of Health: Dr. Jean-Jacques Mbungani 14. Minister of EPST: Mr Rémy Massamba 15.Minister of Agriculture: Mrs. Tisya Mukuna 16.Minister of Employment and Social Security: Ms Isabelle Ebambi Katalay 17. Minister of Transport and Voice of Communications: Mr Alexis Gisaro 18. Minister of Fisheries and Livestock: Mr Simon-Guy Nsimba Bisimpi 19. Minister of Industry: Mr Julien Paluku Kahongya 20.Minister of SMEs: Mr Eustache Muhanzi 21.Minister of EiE and Scientific Research: Mr Jean-Marie Kayembe Ntumba 22. Minister of Mines: Mr Guylain Nyembo 23.Minister of Hydrocarbons: Mr Musinde Muana Mbombo 24. Minister of PTNTIC & Digital: Mr Christian Katende 25.Minister of Rural Development: Mr Pius Mwabilu 26.Minister of Regional Integration: Mr Mbusa Nyamwisi 27.Minister of Land Affairs: Molendo Sakombi 28.Minister of Foreign Trade: Mrs. Jeanne Blandine Kawanda Walwom 29.Minister of Gender, Family and Children: Ms. Esther Mtama 30.Minister of Human Rights: Mrs. Joelle Mbamba Matadiwamba 31.Minister of Housing: Mr Anthony Nkinzo 32.Minister of Tourism: Ms Wivine Moleka Nsolo 33.Minister of Communication and Media: Mr Francis Lusakueno-Kisongele 34.Minister of Social Affairs: Mrs. Fifi Masuka 35.Minister of Vocational Training: Mrs. Tina Salama 36. Minister of Youth and Initiation to the New Citizenship: Mr. Trésor Bongongo Enongo 37.Minister of Sport and Recreation: Mr Serge Djamany Lobando 38.Minister of Culture and Arts: Ms Myoto Liyolo 39.Minister for Relations with Parliament: Mr Clement Nzau Tsobo 40.Minister for Persons with Disabilities: Ms Gino Rehema VICES MINISTERS 42.Deputy Minister of the Interior, Security and Customary Affairs: Mr Henry Mutombo 43.Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs: Ms Valérie Lusamba Kabeya 44.Deputy Minister of Justice: Mr Edmond Issofa 45.Deputy Minister of Planning: Mrs. Patience Dia 46.Deputy Minister of Infrastructure: Ms Henriette Wamu Atamina Henriette

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
1713676592284.png

1713676661783.png

1713676690047.png

• Fire
  • Love

Frank

Top 20