AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Ministers list

UNOFFICIAL (READ SOMEWHERE)

We've spent the whole day discovering, then decrying this wishlist from some fucking random

Please wait for an official announcement from a credible source, which may be late this week, maybe not.

Apologies for acting like a sheriff

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
Government formation: Judith Suminwa closes consultations with political groups

As announced, Prime Minister Judith Suminwa closed consultations with political groups this Friday, April 19, 2024.

According to her office which confirms it in a message addressed to the press, before completely turning this chapter of consultations, the head of the Congolese government will consult, this Saturday, April 20, 2024, the women's organizations in their plurality.

Remember that, for seven days, from April 13 to 19, 2024, the new Prime Minister consulted nearly 40 majority political groups in Parliament.

This was the opportunity for Judith Suminwa to set them on the objectives of her next government.

Among the criteria that she will take into account in the formation of the next government, the Prime Minister cited in particular competence, political weight, geopolitics, gender and moral probity.

She insisted to her guests on the need to drastically reduce the lifestyle of institutions.

The Prime Minister has repeatedly emphasized that the size of the next government will be reduced.

Speaking about the priorities of her government, Judith Suminwa stressed the importance of putting an end to the war in the east of the country and all the other sources of tension observed across the DRC.

Social issues will be at the heart of her action, she reassured.

For the head of government, it will be a priority to develop the agricultural sector, in particular through the construction of agricultural service roads and to facilitate access to basic social services such as health care, education and many others. others.

Remember that Judith Suminwa was appointed Prime Minister of the DRC by the President of the Republic Felix-Antoine Tshisekedi on April 1, 2024. She was until then Minister of Planning in the outgoing government.

Consultations: “We were faced with a Prime Minister who was very determined to respond positively to the 6 axes decreed by the President of the Republic” (Amisi Makutano)

Prime Minister Judith Suminwa closed her consultations with political parties this Friday, April 19, 2024, by receiving a delegation from the presidential party Union for Democracy and Social Progress (UDPS/Tshisekedi).

Speaking at the end of the hearing on behalf of this political party, Amisi Makutano affirmed that his delegation noted in the discussions the determination of the head of government to materialize the six priority areas set out by the President of the Republic in his inauguration speech.

“We followed with interest the Prime Minister’s communication and her directions.

We were faced with a Prime Minister who was very determined to respond positively to the 6 guidelines decreed by the President of the Republic.

She is concerned with achievement.

This can only be possible if and only if it is accompanied by worthy, conscientious men and women who know what the role of a member of the government is within this team,” he declared.

Amisi Makutano reassured that the UDPS will offer quality men and women, intended to support the next government in achieving the objectives assigned to it by the President of the Republic Felix-Antoine Tshisekedi.

“The UDPS took the Prime Minister’s call with great interest.

And, of course, we will return to our headquarters to decide and propose in accordance with the Prime Minister's request.

We are aware and our party will be able to propose worthy men and worthy women to respond positively to the aspirations of our people,” he indicated.

Amisi Makutano also reacted to a question about the delay in the government's exit.

He called on the Congolese people to calm down and reassured them that it would not take long.

“I must reassure all of our people to be patient.

The government is on the road.

By then, we will have discovered who these members are who will compose the government so awaited by all of our people.

The Prime Minister explained to the team how the President of the Republic had expressed the wish to see the six axes become a reality and not a slogan,” he concluded.

Note that the consultations of political groups launched on April 13 ended on April 19.

mediacongo

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
She insisted to her guests on the need to drastically reduce the lifestyle of institutions.

Google translation: that means no bribes, no Landcruisers, no Condo's in Canada or Paris, no illegal toll charging on roads, no Rolexes

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dijon101

Regular
my x feed is full of AVZ news and DRC corruption info.. outstanding work

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Remark

Regular
"This calculator doesn't have enough zeros...."

1713704466177.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Daz you can start any thread you want (that’s what I did) and it won’t bother me, I do it to store information. As far as the crapper, I haven’t looked at that cesspit in years.

Roon, my apologies to you and everyone else if the list of ministers I saw isn’t right. It’s not official from the government so it’s still a case of wait and see. Sama Lukonde and Guy Loando are members of various parties but it doesn’t mean they will get ministerial positions, the other two duds mentioned I haven’t seen listed in parties but I stopped looking through that list months ago because from memory there was about 300 representatives in it.

The list I saw came from the source in the link below, who is familiar with AVZ’s plight but he also stated it wasn’t official. I hate to post stuff that’s not fact so if those four ministers are still in the ministry I’ll delete that post and disappear back into my own threads.

Carrotdick recently contacted Nigel to try and make some sort of deal and after Nigel ignored him, Dudbrook and Shane Eastw… (who owes the ATO a tax bill he’s been unable to pay off for his capital gains made on AVZ before buying back more at a higher price) aka Der Geist and his other new aliases have ramped up their bullshit against Nigel, so I suspect the new ministers could be officially announced soon and the stooges back room dealings with Cong and the corrupt ministers could be falling apart. That’s the view I’m taking

Here’s the bloke who posted the unofficial list of ministers

Well @Roon and @Xerof I deleted that previous post. As you two both said, it wasn’t an official announcement, it was posted by some random in the DRC.

We know those ministers are corrupt but at this stage it doesn’t mean the new Prime Minister won’t give them ministerial positions, so apologies once again to shareholders here. Until the list of ministers is official, it’s just more DRC bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
Dear Judith,

Fyi, Did you know that,

African critical minerals output could reach $2 trillion by 2050

Sub-Saharan Africa could produce almost $2 trillion of metals required for the energy transition by 2050, according to the International Monetary Fund.
blank.gif

Global revenue from mining copper, cobalt, lithium and nickel could reach $16 trillion in current dollar terms over the next quarter century under a demand scenario estimated by the International Energy Agency, the IMF said in a paper on Friday.

Output from sub-Saharan Africa will account for about 12% of that total, according to the report.

As demand for the minerals used in electric vehicles and renewable energy equipment is expected to soar, the Democratic Republic of Congo already produces more than 75% of the world’s cobalt and is the second-largest source of copper.

Countries including Zimbabwe, Ghana and Mali plan to become significant producers of lithium.

The “boom bodes well for sub-Saharan Africa,” the IMF said, noting that the region will benefit more by investing in domestic processing capacity.

However, the report also warned that fast-paced technological changes, especially in EV batteries, “could render certain minerals obsolete.”

1713704440549.png

1713704274980.gif

blank.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Now would be a very good time for AVZ to release some positive news on how we are going to assist the people of the DRC by actually following their rule of law and caring for the people. Ride the wave of outrage, come on AVZ get proactive and put pressure on the soon to be formed government. Positive, truthful information on how Manono can improve the lives of the people. Doesn't have to be a formal announcement just something that can be used to support good actors like Kieke and other advocates.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

SilentOne

Regular
Now would be a very good time for AVZ to release some positive news on how we are going to assist the people of the DRC by actually following their rule of law and caring for the people. Ride the wave of outrage, come on AVZ get proactive and put pressure on the soon to be formed government. Positive, truthful information on how Manono can improve the lives of the people. Doesn't have to be a formal announcement just something that can be used to support good actors like Kieke and other advocates.

Just my thoughts,

One interesting strategy would be for AVZ to release what the anticipated salaries would be for low skilled workers and the number of positions that would be available. Put this into a forecast Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, 6 Monthly and yearly and publish in the local papers. This will help the locals realise how much money they are missing out on.

This would also put pressure on other mines to pay a reasonable salary in the DRC.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Frank

Top 20
1713744929565.png

1713745007940.png

1713745061089.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Just my thoughts,

One interesting strategy would be for AVZ to release what the anticipated salaries would be for low skilled workers and the number of positions that would be available. Put this into a forecast Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, 6 Monthly and yearly and publish in the local papers. This will help the locals realise how much money they are missing out on.

This would also put pressure on other mines to pay a reasonable salary in the DRC.

Regards,

SilentOne
Brilliant idea SilentOne!

Reactions: 7 users

CHB

Regular
Now is a good time to call out Felix for accepting corruption IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Agree, it might be time to drop the bomb and tell Felix we will oust you to the world for accepting corruption, sort it out now.

I did hear leading up to the election that avz were desperately hoping Felix would be re-elected which speaks to the quality of other candidates.

What will it take for Felix to finally tick this thing off, fucking excruciating

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Remark

Regular
The anti corruption posts are snowballing on X.

Great to see a lot of the outrage is coming from the local Congolese & then reposted by the good people here.

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Just my thoughts,

Regards,

SilentOne
Just emailed AVZ to see if they can point me in the right direction for this information.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Pedro

Just emailed AVZ to see if they can point me in the right direction for this information.
Years ago in Ghana & Tanzania both countries the goverment set the at least semi ,unskilled labour pay rates for foreign companys. Stops low paid essential workers, teachers social workers ect leaving jobs to work in mines via in place relatives ect. Mine towns get inundated with thousands of people from country wide paying unscrupulous agencies big money for the promise of non existent jobs creating shanty towns and major social problems.

Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
1713767957581.png

1713767993999.png

1713768034132.png

1713768090007.png

1713768122279.png

1713768419756.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
This guy Shekomba has an excellent turn of phrase.

I would have said Felix is fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

CHB

Regular
Think we will hear something about the fines?

It's been about 3-4 weeks now hasn't it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom