AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
So if Adele, Antoinette, guy, Julien are back we know Judith is talking out of her ass

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Panther22

Regular
So if Adele, Antoinette, guy, Julien are back we know Judith is talking out of her ass
Let us hope Judith is true to her word and doesn't fall into the trap.

Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Let us hope Judith is true to her word and doesn't fall into the trap.
I bet she's licking her greedy lips after being appointed prime position on the gravy train :LOL:
Fucking scumbags...

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
And from the crapper...

Morningsuits5 = Ty Dudbrook from Puerto Rico

The guy who didn't stay for drinkies after the AGM

Maybe one of Carlos' Gringos 🤣🤣🤣
It took a week and this is all he could come up with. Articles 18.3 and 11.1 of the Dathcom JVA are very clear. So morningsuits, if you're listening, you can drop the 'owned' nonsense too.

They're not sending their best

make arguements great again.png

IMG_20211016_183130.jpg

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Regular

Reactions: 16 users

lellep

Regular
Found this video from 2 months ago featuring Klaus Eckhof from AJN . Nowhere does he mention AVZ but he mentions previous activities in the area where Tin and Lithium has been found.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Mute22

Regular

I am so tired of these idiots in cheap suits and party-shop hard hats playing at running a legitimate operation.

It's pathetic that they push a bob cat through a field and call a press conference for it with their Chinese handlers looming over them.

1713437095114.png

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I am so tired of these idiots in cheap suits and party-shop hard hats playing at running a legitimate operation.

It's pathetic that they push a bob cat through a field and call a press conference for it with their Chinese handlers looming over them.

View attachment 61057
Have we leased our crane truck to them at least?
Get a few quid coming in every week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

oxxa23

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
Have we leased our crane truck to them at least?
Get a few quid coming in every week lol

Nah it's stolen along with out core samples, camp and entire tenement.

I'm glad we're taking them to ICC and ICSID, who'd want to work with these filth? :poop:

Bring on the court cases 👨‍⚖️ 👩‍⚖️🧑‍⚖️

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Nah it's stolen along with out core samples, camp and entire tenement.

I'm glad we're taking them to ICC and ICSID, who'd want to work with these filth? :poop:

Bring on the court cases 👨‍⚖️ 👩‍⚖️🧑‍⚖️
Was hoping we could sell the core samples, would fund our lawyer costs for years!

• Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
Was hoping we could sell the core samples, would fund our lawyer costs for years!
Maybe the BoD can get Jag to mass produce the t-shirts and hats and sell them to share holders to raise funds? $20 profit from a set of shirt and cap to 20k shareholders is 400k. Keep the BoD paid for a few months....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Miljew91

Regular

Anyone have access to the full article?

JasonM

Regular
obewan posted on twitter
1713509943935.png

1713509959936.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 39 users

Scoota30

Regular
You just have to laugh reading this kind of stuff honestly. Reinforces the fact that if all of the ICC & ICSID cases go the full length then they will be pineappled i.e they won't win. Happy Friday everyone, go and enjoy a cold one, maybe even some bubbly.....

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

tonster66

Regular
I say it again, I will put in grand, not happily but non the less. If all 20,000 plus shareholders put in a grand, we will have over 20 million

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

robface

Regular
I say it again, I will put in grand, not happily but non the less. If all 20,000 plus shareholders put in a grand, we will have over 20 million
How many of those shareholders do you think have less than $1000 Invested?.

Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
1713531466213.png

1713531489904.png

1713531524045.png

The production of lithium from the African continent is expected to triple in 2024

1713531769576.jpeg

Benchmark Minerals Intelligence, an agency following the prices of various metals, including lithium, reports that following the rise of Chinese investors in Africa, the continent’s lithium production is expected to almost triple in 2024.

According to his report, lithium, a metal essential for the manufacture of electric vehicle (EV) batteries, derived from African countries’ production, is expected to reach 10% of the world’s supply.

According to the same source, much of Africa’s production of the metal would be controlled by Chinese companies, and more than 90% of the continent’s planned supply of lithium for this decade will come from projects belonging in part to Chinese giants.

1713531900828.jpeg

As a result, the Republic of zimbabwe, according to benchmark, is more likely to have most of the increase in African supply coming from this country, which produced 3,400 tons in 2023, making it one of the seven largest producers in the world.

As a result, the country has Arcadia from the world’s leading lithium mining.

It has a capacity of up to 450 000 tonnes of lithium concentrate per year.

It should be recalled that in Africa, only the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Namibia and Mali are concentrated in known reservations.

As a result, the DRC and Mali are believed to be among potential large African producers of lithium.

1713531996191.png

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative #.jpg

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative !!! .jpg

• Sad

CashKing

Regular
Sorry mate but I have a lot more than a
Grand invested here.

Like fuck at the moment I’m giving even a dollar more.

I want to see Money in my bank…

GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

lellep

Regular
Shareholders would prob not want to risk more money imo. It wont even come to that as our board WILL sort out funding.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom