AVZ Discussion 2022

Shareholders put in a grand each and BOD not gonna cut salary? Funny.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

hedrox

Regular
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 07.47.49.png

Very interesting development behind the scenes.....

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
I say it again, I will put in grand, not happily but non the less. If all 20,000 plus shareholders put in a grand, we will have over 20 million
I would but I just spent all my petty cash on replacing a case of expired bubbly that's been sitting around unused for years. Maybe next Christmas.
bubblyreup.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

tonster66

Regular
Shareholders put in a grand each and BOD not gonna cut salary? Funny.
fair call, Nigel did say he would cut expenses instead they get bonus's. I believe we will get through this, but if it came to liquidation I would put in to continue the fight

Reactions: 9 users

Miljew91

Regular
View attachment 61148
Indeed, the fact of pocketing the US$1.672 million illegally, unduly, without title or quality, Mrs. Lisette Kabanga Tshibwabwa is guilty of financial embezzlement and is potentially indictable for money laundering.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Dazmac66

Regular
View attachment 61148
How's the smug smile on this carnts face. Thieving corrupt cow should go to prison but will probably just go to another portfolio. Sick of reading this shit, it makes me feel sick.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Fire

CHB

Regular
This is the sort of justice we demand , will the ICC/ICSID deliver…..

View attachment 61152
View attachment 61151
Really hoping Felix grows some balls. Or is he complicit and that's why no action is ever taken to these criminals??

If government is formed and nothing happens, what next? What other excuse could crop up for a decision not to be made?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Sort of explains why ChYnese didnt care when the matter was with DRC itself ... they knew/know they can win if the matter stays within Africa.

View attachment 60918

Looks as tho brown paper bags didnt pay in the end, hoping a similar result happens regards to Manono..........whenever that will be :unsure:

so-bored.gif

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20

Looks as tho brown paper bags didnt pay in the end, hoping a similar result happens regards to Manono..........whenever that will be :unsure:

View attachment 61168
Oh fuck.....just realised @Rediah beat me to the ...

punch-punching.gif

ooops.....

hiding.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Formation of government: moral probity, one of the criteria for selecting ministers

The Prime Minister, Judith Suminwa Tuluka, spoke this Wednesday, April 17 in the morning with the delegation of the political group Aabg (Audible Actions for Good Governance) as part of the consultations she began last Monday with a view to the formation of his government.

The discussions revolved around the selection criteria for future members of the government.

On this point, the Prime Minister insisted on the moral probity of future members of the national executive.

These must be impeccable.

“Beyond the government program, we also spoke about the profile, she alluded to the criteria for ministers, there is moral probity, expertise as well as several others.

But she is absolutely right.

We are the DRC, a country with a continental dimension.

The friends who are supposed to represent the government of the Republic tomorrow must not only have expertise, but also be impeccable in terms of morality,” declared Toussaint Mangala, Aabg national president.

Probity is a quality that is difficult to find among Congolese political actors.

Several of them are regularly cited in corruption and other cases.

Action of Allies for the Development of Congo (Aaec), Alliance for Triples and Allies (A3A), Alliance for Values (AV), AUN (Action for National Unity), Fpau (Political Force Allied to the Udps ), ATU-A (Alliance of Unified and Allied Tshisekedists), are the groupings of the presidential majority that the Prime Minister is consulting this Wednesday.

View attachment 61036
4 months and DRC hasnt formed Govt yet...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
4 months and DRC hasnt formed Govt yet...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Formation of the Government: “It is important to have people who have a sense of the State” (Augustin Kibassa)

Before closing her consultations for the day on Thursday April 18, 2024, Prime Minister Judith Suminwa received in audience a delegation from the UDPS/Kibassa.

The exchanges went well.

The head of government's hosts said they were satisfied with the discussions and promised their support for the next government which, according to them, must absolutely deliver results for the well-being of the Congolese.

Interviewed after the audience, Augustin Kibassa Maliba, national president of this political party, insisted on the profiles of the people who should make up the next government team.

For him, they absolutely must be statesmen and women. “It’s important to have people who have a sense of state.

Unfortunately, sometimes we play politics everywhere, But I believe that the State is above individuals.

It is more than important to ensure that we can have men and women capable of properly defending the Republic and carrying out precisely the work that the Prime Minister is trying to do for the good of the Congolese women and Congolese,” he declared.

The president of the UDPS/Kibassa also took this opportunity to salute the relevance of the first and the clear vision with which she intends to work to meet the challenges of the economic development of the DRC.

As for the deadline for leaving the government, the outgoing minister of PT-NTIC believes that there is no need to put pressure on Judith Suminwa.

He believes that as things are done, it will not be long before she goes back to the President of the Republic and publishes his government as soon as the consultations are over.

“Madam the Prime Minister more or less gave us a breakdown of the future government's program. I must say that it was with a lot of details which show us that there is a clear and solid vision of what she wants to do for the Republic.

Of course, she also told us about the composition of the government and how it will be done.

I believe that we will remain as calm as possible, we will let the Prime Minister compose her government and, of course, that she should, ultimately, finalize with the President of the Republic.

We say to ourselves that she has time to quietly put together an effective government for the good of the Republic,” he said.

Launched on Saturday April 13, 2024, the consultations for the formation of the government will close, barring unforeseen circumstances, on April 19.

Formation of the government: the presidential party promises to propose worthy men and women

The Union for Democracy and Social Progress (Udps/Tshisekedi) promises to propose to the Prime Minister, Judith Suminwa Tuluka, the names of men and women worthy of meeting the expectations and aspirations of the people.

The presidential party led by its secretary general, Augustin Kabuya, promised this after an exchange with Judith Suminwa Tuluka on Friday April 19, 2024 as part of the consultations carried out with a view to forming the government.

The Union for Democracy and Social Progress (Udps/Tshisekedi) is the latest political group consulted by the Prime Minister.

After seven days of intense work, it was Friday April 19, 2024 that the consultations with political parties and groups that began last Saturday April 13 with a view to forming the government ended.

According to the Prime Minister's communications services, women's organizations in their plurality will be consulted on Saturday April 20, 2024.

The political groups consulted by the Prime Minister have 48 hours to transmit the names of the people proposed for appointment to the next government.

mediacongo

lets-get-this-party started.jpg

• Fire

SilentOne

Regular
How's the smug smile on this carnts face. Thieving corrupt cow should go to prison but will probably just go to another portfolio. Sick of reading this shit, it makes me feel sick.

Dazmac66,

Karma is a bitch and she rides a horse called Justice; red eyes and flaring nostrils.

Those that steal from their people hide their money outside their own country because they trust no one. When the sword of US Treasury strikes it will be swift; they will then find themselves in the squalor that they deserve and have left their own people stagnating in.

Karma is a bitch and she rides a horse called Justice.

• Fire
  • Love

Dazmac66

Regular
Dazmac66,

Karma is a bitch and she rides a horse called Justice; red eyes and flaring nostrils.

Those that steal from their people hide their money outside their own country because they trust no one. When the sword of US Treasury strikes it will be swift; they will then find themselves in the squalor that they deserve and have left their own people stagnating in.

Karma is a bitch and she rides a horse called Justice.
As sweet as it would be to have our investments thrive it will indeed be satisfying to see some of these oxygen thieves get their just deserts!

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
View attachment 61148
Indeed, very interesting , whats the chances the corrupt fuck has the ability to repay ?

Cause by the look at that pic, seems to be fine dining in the same juristiction as FT...;)

snacks.gif

Reactions: 3 users

Pokok

Regular
Well surprise surprise China now cheating at world swimming , but ha who give a fu$%n just keep sucking up their ass , I vote for zero births in China stop the breed of corruption and sale of brown paper bags .

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 17.03.37.png

• Thinking

robface

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
The shit has hit the fan in the jungle. Seems like the locals have had enough of being shortchanged. Lots of Twitter action voicing outrage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420-212244.png
    Screenshot_20240420-212244.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom