AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Scum Zijin Mining have donated 70M USD to Cominiere for “humanitarian aid”🤡
Yep The good old boys in the USA fucking tracked the payments and cunts are now fucked.

Scuse the french

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

JasonM

Regular
Yep The good old boys in the USA fucking tracked the payments and cunts are now fucked.

Scuse the french
awesome if true

Reactions: 10 users
We going to cross this ‘finish line’ first or last?

View attachment 60941
Big 2 to 20 weeks (currently week 25) alternate master blue-print energy

But laying off repeatedly attacking DRC ministers & agents on social media is probs wise. Most likely repeated agitators are either blocked or on ignore anyway. Yes it helps others become aware but that isn't going to help us achieve our goal. No chance any of the key decision makers are going to log in Twitter one day and be like damn I hadn't thought of how my actions are impacting some random shareholder in Australia. It will only create a siege mentality imo

No limit for anything if another random timeframe fails is defo a bad idea

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Pokok

Regular
th
awesome if true
the whole saga has totally mind fucked me to the point this will be my last post I don't give a flying anymore till I get my money , they can all go get F%^$ked slants

Reactions: 11 users

lellep

Regular

Scuse the french
Who in the USA tracked it and how?

Reactions: 1 users

Mute22

Regular
Who in the USA tracked it and how?
There is a photo handing over giant cheque, how much tracking is really required?

Also, US alphabet agencies have tech you wouldn't even believe.

Reactions: 4 users

Scoota30

Regular
It really wouldn't be hard for the US to track the payment if they wanted, they just need the motivation to do so.

Rather than tracking it though, the US could just come on here or twitter and any one of 20,000 people could just tell them where the money went... Might save some time.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
Anyway, if true, it's huge leverage against the DRC at arbitration.
Not that we really need more, it's a slam dunk already.

Reactions: 12 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Anyway, if true, it's huge leverage against the DRC at arbitration.
Not that we really need more, it's a slam dunk already.
Azz, don't expect the DRC to be swayed or embarrassed by this in any way - you will only be disappointed. Work on the premiss that they don't give a flying F#ck what the west thinks about them!!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
Azz, don't expect the DRC to be swayed or embarrassed by this in any way - you will only be disappointed. Work on the premiss that they don't give a flying F#ck what the west thinks about them!!
I said in arbitration.
I expect there will be serious ramifications from this, if true, regardless if the DRC are embarressed or not.

Reactions: 13 users

Thaz

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

SilentOne

Regular
Hi Azzler,

My opinion is that you are correct. There are serious ramification in the DRC ignoring the ICC and especially the ICSID.

The DRC have been wanting to get off the Treasury Grey List, and that there are very serious potential consequence of the DRC ignoring the directions/rulings of the ICSID - keeping in mind that the ICSID is affiliated with the World Bank which is apparently holding back $1 Billion +.

I dont believe that it is particularly difficult to flag consistent illegal activity that have been facilitated by bad actors against both Dathcom and AVZ. My opinion is that fighting this out in the International Courts/Tribunals will serve shareholders well.

If Sin Bin and Commiere want these cases shut down before any severe adverse judgements are potentially reached - they would be best to offer a very good price to buy AVZ shares in Dathcom.

I am more than happy to have this play out to the end - however I would prefer this sorted sooner than later. And no, you don't want Sin Bin or any other Chinese company anywhere near Manono as they are likely to continue to be an unnecessary distraction.

Regards,

SilentOne

I said in arbitration.
I expect there will be serious ramifications from this, if true, regardless if the DRC are embarressed or not.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Frank

Top 20
1713312126659.png

1713312161841.png

1713312198445.png

1713313544950.png

While they’re still not available in the U.S., Chinese electric vehicles have nonetheless been a hot topic here this year, in corporate boardrooms as well as on the presidential campaign trail.

Elon Musk, CEO of U.S.-based EV pioneer Tesla TSLA, warned in January that without trade barriers, Chinese automakers would “demolish” rivals.

A month later, Carlos Tavares, CEO of Chrysler and Jeep parent Stellantis STLA, said the “Chinese offensive is possibly the biggest risk that companies like Tesla and ourselves are facing,” comparing...

1713312423007.png

1713312569741.png

1713312678537.png

1713312641374.png

1713312875713.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Zijin Mining have donated 70M USD to Cominiere for “humanitarian aid”🤡
Not a donatation but forwarding funds to pay out the interim penalties 😂

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hi Azzler,

My opinion is that you are correct. There are serious ramification in the DRC ignoring the ICC and especially the ICSID.

The DRC have been wanting to get off the Treasury Grey List, and that there are very serious potential consequence of the DRC ignoring the directions/rulings of the ICSID - keeping in mind that the ICSID is affiliated with the World Bank which is apparently holding back $1 Billion +.

I dont believe that it is particularly difficult to flag consistent illegal activity that have been facilitated by bad actors against both Dathcom and AVZ. My opinion is that fighting this out in the International Courts/Tribunals will serve shareholders well.

If Sin Bin and Commiere want these cases shut down before any severe adverse judgements are potentially reached - they would be best to offer a very good price to buy AVZ shares in Dathcom.

I am more than happy to have this play out to the end - however I would prefer this sorted sooner than later. And no, you don't want Sin Bin or any other Chinese company anywhere near Manono as they are likely to continue to be an unnecessary distraction.

Regards,

SilentOne
"I am more than happy to have this play out to the end. "

That's OK if you are a relatively young person . For some of us older fogey Mother Nature may have tapped us on the shoulder by then .

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Finance minister Kazadi in Washington discussing the DRC budget - I’m sure the Manono lithium mine was discussed during this meeting at length. Kazadi posted this to his personal twitter not long after

Attachments

• FD004E4D-F952-4864-8430-F29BA649000A.png
    FD004E4D-F952-4864-8430-F29BA649000A.png
    284.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

SilentOne

Regular
"I am more than happy to have this play out to the end. "

That's OK if you are a relatively young person . For some of us older fogey Mother Nature may have tapped us on the shoulder by then .
Wombat,

I will finish the quote in its entirety: "I am more than happy to have this play out to the end - however I would prefer this sorted sooner than later."

Regards,

SilentOne

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

JasonM

Regular
Finance minister Kazadi in Washington discussing the DRC budget - I’m sure the Manono lithium mine was discussed during this meeting at length. Kazadi posted this to his personal twitter not long after
nice words in his twitter feed but I'm so sick of all these pricks talking so much crap and not actually doing anything other than accepting more brown bags. Is this time different, lets see but feels like we've heard all this before.

btw thanks for posting

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Scoota30

Regular
Probably took more effort to write that post than it would to follow the ICSID interim order and update the CAMI portal. Always lots of words but no action to be seen, still waiting...
Sleep Yawn GIF

Reactions: 16 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
$1B withheld aid package might pique one of those dumb greedy fucks attention

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom