AVZ Discussion 2022

ozmacca

Regular
It's a great post from Kiki but I find his call for Cominiere and AVZ to come to the table at the end to resolve the issue to be slightly strange

Cominiere have acted in corrupt ways, sold out the DRC to Chinese interests and lined the pockets of Cominiere's top bureaucrats

Why would we "come together" with Cominiere to resolve this???

It should be more like Fatshi decrees "step aside Cominiere you corrupt and awful bunch of selfish bastards" and then simply let the rule of law and the mining code lead to the correct legal outcome for the transparent benefit of all stakeholders.....especially the population of Manono and the wider DRC
Totally agree with you here, but, i suspect there's going to be an element of "TIA" come in here somewhere, and whether we like it or not there's going to have to be a compromise of some sorts (somewhere, which i hope is absolutely immaterial to us). I hate it. But this ain't WA. What a shitshow...

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Fuxk cunts it’s only Wednesday 😂

😱 😱

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I had a teacher in HS that we used to call Yorick. It was all fun and games until he worked out what the joke was about 3 months into the school year.

Mr Hunt wasn't all that bright in retrospect.
Not old Kevin Hunt!!!

K.Hunt

Couldn't be ........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Pokok

Regular
I had a teacher in HS that we used to call Yorick. It was all fun and games until he worked out what the joke was about 3 months into the school year.

I also had a Mr Hunt in HS in 72 ,73 , I still have not matured :LOL:

Reactions: 1 users

Nellie17

Regular
Nigel's promise at the Perth roadshow really went down well in Kinshasa didn't it

Not quite as well as paying Marius a mil while the key decision makers weren't getting their beaks wet but it was pretty damn close. Lucky DLA capped it at a mil rather than the, checks notes, for some reason 6 million. Then again maybe not.

The silence from management in suspension hasn't been a tactic to defeat our enemies. It was so they didn't defeat themselves saying more stupid shit.

And you fucking know it

But yeah I'll stick to digging up facts about a (for now) public company. It's not like I have a choice lmao
As I said Carlo, stick to the facts!

Cheers,
Nells x

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
And sometimes real life names are better than joke names in movies, especially when the IT team isn't very smart. Former colleague at my current workplace .....

1710969653702.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
This real life bloke has an actual joke name that we used to try on with relief teachers back in the day. This job application came across my desk a few weeks ago ....

1710969418824.png

• Haha

Uglybob

Regular
One of my co-workers had the surname Unthank. First name Craig. My mate said he was pissing himself when he set up the email address which consisted of first initial and surname. The guy very quickly requested it was changed to use his whole first name.

Then there was this car dealer in Brissy who likely embraced the name. Looks like it's closed down now.
1710978500863.png

• Haha

BRICK

Regular

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Try saying this using a Borat voice ....

1710982477096.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Oversee

Emerged
Does anyone have access to the transcript of the ICC Jin Cheng jurisdictional hearing, that they could please send me a copy via message? Thanks in advance.

cruiser51

Top 20
Does anyone have access to the transcript of the ICC Jin Cheng jurisdictional hearing, that they could please send me a copy via message? Thanks in advance.
So......
That's pretty obvious DYOR, do you get that?
Let us know when you found it and share it.

Reactions: 2 users

Nellie17

Regular
Screenshot_20240321_215900_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nigel sitting nervously, waiting & pondering to be told what his next move will be, from some FIGJAM tosser on TSE!

Cheers,
Nells xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 59627
Nigel sitting nervously, waiting & pondering to be be told what his next move will be, from some FIGJAM tosser on TSE!

Cheers,
Nells xx
Nigel is fukkin grey after all the BS, or is he suddenly dying his hair?

• Haha

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha

Frank

Top 20
1711023462821.png

1711023514452.png

1711023558963.png

1711023741697.png

1711023867464.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Hudnut

Regular
So......
That's pretty obvious DYOR, do you get that?
Let us know when you found it and share it.

Maybe I'm thick. I can't find where to get a copy.

cruiser51

Top 20
Maybe I'm thick. I can't find where to get a copy.
Search under Jus Mundi the search engine for the ICC.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 11.00.15 pm.png

I don't have further access

Somebody who knows how to by-pass the firewall probably does.

Last edited:
Top Bottom