AVZ Discussion 2022

Well said. Management also kept their powder dry, much to the disgust of way too many on here who insisted they should have been well informed of every step.
Nothing represents keeping powder dry better than organising a multi city roadshow and telling shareholders to their face a definitive date for the ML which is now over 15 months ago

Probs deleted all those pre suspension interviews of Nigel where he made promises of champagne that he couldn't deliver too for dry powder purposes

Looking back those initial week long suspension extensions were an absolute fucking joke. Management had a good idea how long this would take but left the mushrooms to figure it out on our own while drip feeding us hopium of a quick resolution.

jericho-a-little-bit-of-the-bubbly-wine.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

CHB

Regular
Anyone find it weird that we need to wait for a specific date to find out that Dathomir withdrew their court case?

Like they could do it anytime and just send notification/evidence to ICC?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Nellie17

Regular
Nothing represents keeping powder dry better than organising a multi city roadshow and telling shareholders to their face a definitive date for the ML which is now over 15 months ago

Probs deleted all those pre suspension interviews of Nigel where he made promises of champagne that he couldn't deliver too for dry powder purposes

Looking back those initial week long suspension extensions were an absolute fucking joke. Management had a good idea how long this would take but left the mushrooms to figure it out on our own while drip feeding us hopium of a quick resolution.

View attachment 59528
G'day Carlos,

Maybe stick to the facts. IMO, you've got no idea of what you're talking about in regards to when management thought the ML would or wouldn't be issued.

Cheers,
Nells

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20

View attachment 59528
I miss the days when somebody would get the inside scoop that the ML was about to be signed . Of course it was disappointing when nothing happened , but then the disappointment never lasted very long because then someone else would have the inside scoop the ML was getting really really close . Bugger my days if that didn't turn to sh1t as well. But guess what ? Before my tears even had time to dry it was scoopy doopy time again . Of course after the 3rd or 4th time it lost it's impact .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Remark

Top 20
Ah, the good old days when Dossant shared a bottle of vino & a steak with Nigel whilst he whispered sweet somethings into his ear:love:
I remember a better time when none of us were jaded & bitter:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Pokok

Regular
Ah, the good old days when Dossant shared a bottle of vino & a steak with Nigel whilst he whispered sweet somethings into his ear:love:
I remember a better time when none of us were jaded & bitter:ROFLMAO:
Dossant another distant memory like so many others including the imminent mining licence ,, just saying

Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
What about the days when people were being told to hush about about comments regarding the drc government because you know... negotiations were happening.

Fuck'em

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

CashKing

Regular
IMG_2065.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Chase

Regular

View attachment 59528
Yeah mate i just have to agree.
I appreciate your educated posts..been following for years like most of us..I'm just a baggy arse dumb fuck..but wish i was in the know before this fell down the shit hole..I trusted those Nigel interviews..seemed so confident.. I even doubled up!...and yes before I get slagged for talking against BOD...I just feel more could of been done during Covid.
Maybe feet on the ground form management..that being said.im glad we have been above board with ICC stake..but I'm on the fence how this will work out..hopefully BOD have a plan..back up plan.
And another ficking one!

Reactions: 14 users
G'day Carlos,

Maybe stick to the facts. IMO, you've got no idea of what you're talking about in regards to when management thought the ML would or wouldn't be issued.

Cheers,
Nells
Nigel's promise at the Perth roadshow really went down well in Kinshasa didn't it

Not quite as well as paying Marius a mil while the key decision makers weren't getting their beaks wet but it was pretty damn close. Lucky DLA capped it at a mil rather than the, checks notes, for some reason 6 million. Then again maybe not.

The silence from management in suspension hasn't been a tactic to defeat our enemies. It was so they didn't defeat themselves saying more stupid shit.

And you fucking know it

But yeah I'll stick to digging up facts about a (for now) public company. It's not like I have a choice lmao

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Nigel's promise at the Perth roadshow really went down well in Kinshasa didn't it

Not quite as well as paying Marius a mil while the key decision makers weren't getting their breaks wet but it was pretty damn close. Lucky DLA capped it at a mil rather than the, checks notes, for some reason 6 million. Then again maybe not.

The silence from management in suspension hasn't been a tactic to defeat our enemies. It was so they didn't defeat themselves saying more stupid shit.

And you fucking know it

But yeah I'll stick to digging up facts about a (for now) public company. It's not like I have a choice lmao
This!!!
This is how you tell someone to get f#cked

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular

Not quite as well as paying Marius a mil while the key decision makers weren't getting their beaks wet but it was pretty damn close. Lucky DLA capped it at a mil rather than the, checks notes, for some reason 6 million. Then again maybe not.

And you fucking know it

Hi Carlos, you've targeted the wrong person. I just completed reading the exhaustive 93-page ICC Verdict. The depth of challenges management has navigated over the past three years is truly staggering. I commend them for their resilience in keeping us afloat and tirelessly advocating for fairness for all shareholders.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Chase

Regular
Hi Carlos, you've targeted the wrong person. I just completed reading the exhaustive 93-page ICC Verdict. The depth of challenges management has navigated over the past three years is truly staggering. I commend them for their resilience in keeping us afloat and tirelessly advocating for fairness for all shareholders.chsrg

Hi Carlos, you've targeted the wrong person. I just completed reading the exhaustive 93-page ICC Verdict. The depth of challenges management has navigated over the past three years is truly staggering. I commend them for their resilience in keeping us afloat and tirelessly advocating for fairness for all shareholders.
Charbella

Are you Nellie with clothes on?
.same..same..just asking honest..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Would love to get my hands on that verdict 🤔

Reactions: 2 users

Jazz

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Frank

Top 20

1710936294733.png

1710936322779.png

1710936420075.png

1710936520578.png

1710936501131.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
https://ezdubs.ai/watch/1770176044076581272_fr_en

English translation of Kiki’s Twitter post.
It's a great post from Kiki but I find his call for Cominiere and AVZ to come to the table at the end to resolve the issue to be slightly strange

Cominiere have acted in corrupt ways, sold out the DRC to Chinese interests and lined the pockets of Cominiere's top bureaucrats

Why would we "come together" with Cominiere to resolve this???

It should be more like Fatshi decrees "step aside Cominiere you corrupt and awful bunch of selfish bastards" and then simply let the rule of law and the mining code lead to the correct legal outcome for the transparent benefit of all stakeholders.....especially the population of Manono and the wider DRC

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
I've spent a lot of time here over the last year and a half explaining to the rabble as best I can why management are correct on most issues even before announcements were made eg Dathomir SPA's. I just don't think they are beyond criticism.

But I still think they are our best chance of not getting completely rat fucked and will always try my best to help them by warning of dangers they have missed or can't talk about. Kind of ironic that the ICC decision was given on the 15th of March don't ya think. Hopefully we get an update on the relationship with CATH soon.

20240320_231640.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I've spent a lot of time here over the last year and a half explaining to the rabble as best I can why management are correct on most issues even before announcements were made eg Dathomir SPA's. I just don't think they are beyond criticism.

But I still think they are our best chance of not getting completely rat fucked and will always try my best to help them by warning of dangers they have missed or can't talk about. Kind of ironic that the ICC decision was given on the 15th of March don't ya think. Hopefully we get an update on the relationship with CATH soon.

View attachment 59559

Love that you are referencing the Ides of March there you crazy Shakespearean thespian!!! :ROFLMAO::cool:

Settle down ....settle down.........I said......... "thespian"

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Love that you are referencing the Ides of March there you crazy Shakespearean thespian!!! :ROFLMAO::cool:

Settle down ....settle down.........I said......... "thespian"

Oh..... and that one's for you Baggywaggy!!

Bless your little cotton socks

Nothing like sending a fucktard off to do some research....:ROFLMAO:

1710938370878.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom