AVZ Discussion 2022

protoje

Regular
For any of you that have not yet read this , it will give you a more simple understanding in one summary of what has gone on over the last 2 years , even I had no trouble understanding it , this is a massive project and if it does not get mined by AVZ then somebody needs to pay good money for a takeover but what that is I have no idea but if both north and south are resolved and valuation of what is on the market today , north of $8 is my guess
Bloody brilliant article. Articulates the struggle from the beginning in a really clear way. I hope there is a French version the people of the DRC can read…

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hey winenut, quick side track update... first vintage of grenache is bloody fantastic... just need to plant or buy some Mourvedre now and we'll have your revered GSM... very happy with it considering such young vines.
Well that sounds interesting!

Let me know about your Grenache and/or subsequent blends as they come through

I'll travel and try them(y)

Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
I can't help but think the truth will come out and AVZ plight will be known throughout the world making it almost impossible for the crooks to prevail. Down rampers will rabbit on about Sundance and other African deals that have gone sour but with the Advent of social media and the speed that information is dispersed and directed there is nowhere for the crooks to hide. The pressure we can apply from our lounge rooms is unprecedented and relentless. This awesome bit of journalism will be flying around Africa, Europe and the US as we speak. Specifically targeted (tagged) at those who can influence or be influenced. I have said before that this deposit is too valuable to be gifted to the CCP and used against the west in the war for for control of critical minerals. AVZ will prevail one way or another. IMHO

With the Advent of social media and the speed that information is dispersed and directed there is nowhere for the crooks to hide. The pressure we can apply from our lounge rooms is unprecedented and relentless. This awesome bit of journalism will be flying around Africa, Europe and the US as we speak. Specifically targeted (tagged) at those who can influence or be influenced.

1710849687019.png

1710849761748.png

1710850003795.png

1710850065605.png

1710850097803.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hey winenut, quick side track update... first vintage of grenache is bloody fantastic... just need to plant or buy some Mourvedre now and we'll have your revered GSM... very happy with it considering such young vines.

Hey Ox....

If you're getting great results from "young" vines that is fantastic!

With the new vines either Shiraz/Grenache or Grenache/Shiraz is also a super tasty blend in the absence of Mataro/Mourvedre...

Love them all....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

pow4ade

Regular
Matt Birney's article is required reading for those who either don't know about Manono or have lost all hope for AVZ.

This week I had a win as a former cabbie with supposedly no voice and no hope. 8,000 stakeholders took on Uber and after five years of devious and delaying tactics by Uber they finally capitulated and we scored $272 million. This was a world first settlement where governments and actions in other jurisdictions had previously failed against that cheating bully.

Persistence, perseverance and adherence to the rules and regulations can pay off. Therefore as a hardened litigant I'm prepared to wait for as long as it takes here lol. Have faith, thrill seekers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Bray

Regular
For any of you that have not yet read this , it will give you a more simple understanding in one summary of what has gone on over the last 2 years , even I had no trouble understanding it , this is a massive project and if it does not get mined by AVZ then somebody needs to pay good money for a takeover but what that is I have no idea but if both north and south are resolved and valuation of what is on the market today , north of $8 is my guess
Great summary highly recommend

Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Fantastic to see an Australian publication provide a clear unbiased summary on what’s happening. A few other Australian publications could learn a lot from this….

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

oxxa23

Regular
Hey Ox....

If you're getting great results from "young" vines that is fantastic!

With the new vines either Shiraz/Grenache or Grenache/Shiraz is also a super tasty blend in the absence of Mataro/Mourvedre...

Love them all....
yeah, we'll likely try a blend soon enough on their own, haven't done yet as it was a small 23 harvest yield with all the wet weather back half of 22CY.... using both shiraz and grenache in our next rose.

Reactions: 2 users

RHyNO

Regular
Let’s all remember the AFR is part owned by Gina the Reinhardt (Jabba the c**t) who is heavily in the lithium space. Her investment value in Australia will be determined by us when we come online in 2026. She and her army of “journalists” will always push against us in any way they can. She didn’t buy a controlling interest in fairfax to be reminded that the future is Africa.

Reactions: 16 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
5E6EC56F-FDAC-4193-A356-A51A8B88C3A3.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
They write in riddles but appears she will be outgoing minister?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Anyone know who this absolute tool is? They seem to have an axe to grind

https://x.com/hibaggywaggys/status/1769732847152013529?s=20
I'll just put it out there that it's some absolute fuckwit.
Jin Cheng is still proposing running with legal action in the DRC and we all know how that turns out for us.
We're not out of the woods until and unless the corrupt Mafia government turns around its stance.
Otherwise it's ICSID all the way which will take many years.
Besides Wino's post was before the official announcement from AVZ so this clueless, pissweak troll can get fucked!
💩

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Uglybob

Regular
Lots of calling others names, but little substance. I think there's a few people here who will never be homeless as they are living rent free in his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'll just put it out there that it's some absolute fuckwit.
Jin Cheng is still proposing running with legal action in the DRC and we all know how that turns out for us.
We're not out of the woods until and unless the corrupt Mafia government turns around its stance.
Otherwise it's ICSID all the way which will take many years.
Besides Wino's post was before the official announcement from AVZ so this clueless, pissweak troll can get fucked!
💩
What did I say that upset ol' baggywaggy so much!????.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi Baggywaggys!!...

1710893117972.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I got this on spesh for you BW in case you run out....

1710893378628.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
The amount of trash talk by the conspirators has been non stop and effective within the reach and ranks of their own governance, collusion and influence. That stops short of the ring where the fight actually take place though. In the ring of international arbitration its well planned strategy, and the right legal representation armed with unequivocal facts that wins, not the brash loud ramblings of paid officials spewing a diatribe of alternative facts created to muddy the waters of public opinion. They have been screwed from the very beginning, it just seems like they had the upper hand in the pre fight promotional campaign. AVZ have always played their cards from an informed position in my opinion.

Reactions: 38 users

Uglybob

Regular
Well said. Management also kept their powder dry, much to the disgust of way too many on here who insisted they should have been well informed of every step.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom