AVZ Discussion 2022

My big question is why haven't the DRC followed the ICSID interim orders and reinstated Dathcom to Manono area. Why did they the DRC challenge the interim order / what is their reason for challenging it? Where do they see AVZ in Manono and what is it exactly that the DRC gov wants from AVZ? Do they want AVZ gone from the project?
A simple reinstatement of title to Dathcom/AVZ in Manono 13359 as ICSID directed would be a major step forward, why haven't they done this?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
My big question is why haven't the DRC followed the ICSID interim orders and reinstated Dathcom to Manono area. Why did they the DRC challenge the interim order / what is their reason for challenging it? Where do they see AVZ in Manono and what is it exactly that the DRC gov wants from AVZ? Do they want AVZ gone from the project?
A simple reinstatement of title to Dathcom/AVZ in Manono 13359 as ICSID directed would be a major step forward, why haven't they done this?
Because you’re using logic and logic doesn’t apply to DRC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
Because they are stalling in the hope either Fat Tail are victorious or AVZ run out of money . Felix has been able to duck and weave and effectively let his corrupt homie scum dog CKK deflect the bullets . That's about to change . IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dave Evans

Regular
G'day Tommy,

May I ask, how do you know that we're not employing security of any sorts?

Cheers,
Nellie

Nell’s you do realise this tommy is RHyN)1980 and he doesn’t actually have any satellite images showing that Zijin has damaged the camp

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
1711107251652.png

1711107276992.png

dog with a bone.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
1711107868468.png

1711107913096.png

1711107952635.png

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dijon101

Regular
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Read it as moving towards the formal part of the process whereby both sides put forward their complete brief of evidence??
from Chat GPT

In the context of ICSID arbitration, the "memorial" is typically lodged at the beginning of the arbitration process. It is one of the initial written submissions presented by one of the parties to the dispute. The memorial sets out the party's position, legal arguments, and supporting evidence at the outset of the arbitration proceedings.

Edit: I have no idea really!!
You and Carlos are correct, this is in relation to the merits of the case. From the 'Disputes update' announcement under the title dispute section:

"In the substantive proceedings, the next procedural step is for the AVZI, GLH and Dathcom to file their statement of claim by 20 March 2024."

I think it won't be too long for us to hear what's happening re: non-compliance with the interim measures at ICSID. Any further non-compliance of interim measures won't be a good look when it comes to a ruling against the DRC (including on award of costs). Especially combined with Cominiere's non-compliance with the ICC interim orders.

It will be embarrassment galore on a whole for the DRC if something drastic isn't resolved soon.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Jazz

Regular
Oh sorry Nell’s and Dave the name change is an attempt at humour, yep it’s me big RHyNO. The satellite images were posted here Dave. I’m surprised you aren’t across it. Our logo has been removed from the camp, sheds destroyed. Trucks burned. it’s in pretty bad shape. I’m not suggesting this is the work of zinjin TIA but Zinjin are setting up drill rigs. This is confirmed, also here. simply talking about the investment. And responding with sincerity to Nell’s question. It’s a sincere question. Why is there no discussion of security of the site? It’s not in the announcements. In my opinion we should be locking that shit down and making it challenging for anyone to get near us. have they done this? IDK doesn’t look like it. Should they do it. Feels like they should but I’m not in strip mining lithium. Perhaps someone here in the know can offer some insight as to why or why not. I thought paying 20 locals to clean up was a great move. I think it would be an additional good move to secure the site with local workers, considering the way Chinese miners behave at various African goldfields blatantly undermining other sites, blocking tunnels etc. I’m here for insights from much more informed investors than I. It’s why I propose questions about what we are doing. And don’t engage in tit for tat commentary.
I don't recall the satellite images showing what you are describing with regard to sheds being destroyed.

But yes, the sign was removed over a year or so ago:

1711143416809.png

Can you provide details of where buildings have been destroyed?

Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
1711145748512.png

1711145809260.png

1711145864007.png

Reactions: 14 users

Dave Evans

Regular
I don't recall the satellite images showing what you are describing with regard to sheds being destroyed.

But yes, the sign was removed over a year or so ago:

View attachment 59733

Can you provide details of where buildings have been destroyed?

I have reposted my reply to your post @Jazz as my original response was moderated. What I had referred to in the original post was the post by tommy (previously RHyN)1980) 👇

Tommy@afr said:
Oh sorry Nell’s and Dave the name change is an attempt at humour, yep it’s me big RHyNO. The satellite images were posted here Dave. I’m surprised you aren’t across it”

“Our logo has been removed from the camp, sheds destroyed. Trucks burned. it’s in pretty bad shape”

“I’m not suggesting this is the work of zinjin TIA but Zinjin are setting up drill rigs”

Like I said in my post that was moderated 👇

I did see the satellite image posts, I saved them at the time, and what they showed was that progress had been made at the camp, not damage like that suggested in tommy’s post

The logo being removed and a truck being damaged was a long time ago, and there’s no evidence of sheds being destroyed or any other recent damage by Zijin as was suggested in tommy’s post

His original post also suggested that damage had been done to our camp by Zijin and then his follow up post saying he didn’t suggest it

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Dave Evans

Regular
I have reposted my reply to your post @Jazz as my original response was moderated. What I had referred to in the original post was the post by tommy (previously RHyN)1980) 👇

Tommy@afr said:
Oh sorry Nell’s and Dave the name change is an attempt at humour, yep it’s me big RHyNO. The satellite images were posted here Dave. I’m surprised you aren’t across it”

“Our logo has been removed from the camp, sheds destroyed. Trucks burned. it’s in pretty bad shape”

“I’m not suggesting this is the work of zinjin TIA but Zinjin are setting up drill rigs”

I did see the satellite image posts, I saved them at the time, and what they showed was that progress had been made at the camp, not damage like that suggested in tommy’s post

The logo being removed and a truck being damaged was a long time ago, and there’s no evidence of sheds being destroyed or any other recent damage by Zijin as was suggested in tommy’s post

His original post also suggested that damage had been done to our camp by Zijin and then his follow up post saying he didn’t suggest it

BTW, thanks for giving me the opportunity to repost the facts that I posted and you moderated @zeeb0t, I think that’s what these threads should be all about.

Now that I’ve done that I’ll get over to the BRN threads and post some facts about how Brainchips shareholders have seen the share price fall from $2.00 to $0.35 due to misrepresented forecasts and failed revenues and now appears to be one of the biggest manipulated stocks on the ASX

BTW again, that “thanks for giving me the opportunity” is me being sarcastic

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

tonster66

Regular

$120m in World Bank funds used to finance elections​

A Court of Auditors report has revealed that Finance Minister Nicolas Kazadi used funds from the international financial institution, set aside for economic management reforms, to finance the December 2023 elections

• Wow
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

RHyNO

Regular

Tommy@afr said:

Hey Dave @zeebot didn’t moderate my post. I did buddy. I wanted to remove it as it was disinformation being spread on HC that i unfortunately fell for. That was an error on my behalf and I didn’t want to clog the site up with dumb shit especially when it was me creating it. I had in my head some damage on site had occurred because a troll over there was spreading fud id guess 8 months back. You’ve got in your head that I’m a troll or an enemy of the team but you’re very much mistaken. I appreciate that you’ve popped over here to TSE and taken charge, I’m sure we all are, you seem like a balanced and informed bloke and more than anyone else willing to lead the charge against trolls and bullshit disinformation infecting our stock. I’ve said this a bunch but it seems hard to get it through to people. This is a forum for the sharing of information and opinions around the stock. Not a hype machine for BOD. I am one of the blokes here that doesn’t whole heartedly support the bod and I am interested in calling bullshit on a few of their statements. I was happy to have my calls questioned and disproven. I have no ego on this just a desire to get this beautiful project rolling. I’m sorry if I’ve offended you or the crew here with statements that are not properly researched. It was lazy and angry and foolish. I’ll sit in the naughty corner and suck down some hopium and never post again after to many blunts. Cheers mate and thanks for understanding and kicking against the trolls it’s an important gig. Peace

• Fire

Scoota30

Regular

$120m in World Bank funds used to finance elections​

A Court of Auditors report has revealed that Finance Minister Nicolas Kazadi used funds from the international financial institution, set aside for economic management reforms, to finance the December 2023 elections

$120M to put snacks out at each voting booth, nothing to see here.....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I think this is a really good joke ,, I married 4 times , WHAT a moment that is as not as funny as I think
Married 4 times............:eek::eek::eek::eek:

poor-help-me.gif

• Haha

Dave Evans

Regular
Hey Dave @zeebot didn’t moderate my post. I did buddy. I wanted to remove it as it was disinformation being spread on HC that i unfortunately fell for. That was an error on my behalf and I didn’t want to clog the site up with dumb shit especially when it was me creating it. I had in my head some damage on site had occurred because a troll over there was spreading fud id guess 8 months back. You’ve got in your head that I’m a troll or an enemy of the team but you’re very much mistaken. I appreciate that you’ve popped over here to TSE and taken charge, I’m sure we all are, you seem like a balanced and informed bloke and more than anyone else willing to lead the charge against trolls and bullshit disinformation infecting our stock. I’ve said this a bunch but it seems hard to get it through to people. This is a forum for the sharing of information and opinions around the stock. Not a hype machine for BOD. I am one of the blokes here that doesn’t whole heartedly support the bod and I am interested in calling bullshit on a few of their statements. I was happy to have my calls questioned and disproven. I have no ego on this just a desire to get this beautiful project rolling. I’m sorry if I’ve offended you or the crew here with statements that are not properly researched. It was lazy and angry and foolish. I’ll sit in the naughty corner and suck down some hopium and never post again after to many blunts. Cheers mate and thanks for understanding and kicking against the trolls it’s an important gig. Peace

I knew you deleted your post that was full of disinformation, after I exposed it. Usually zeebot doesn’t moderate posts full of disinformation, he leaves them here.

And as far as you thinking you know what’s in my head, and me taking charge of the trolls and sharing information, I don’t think you know me at all. I gave up on this place a long time ago and I was only originally replying to Nells but then you replied to me.

It’s a pity you weren’t more “interested in calling bullshit” (as you put it) against the trolls on the crapper before spreading their disinformation here.

As far as me being offended or understanding in regards to you, I’m not either, I’m pretty much similar to @cruiser51 in my approach. Like I said, I was originally posting a response to Nells and not interested in posting anything else here anymore

Reactions: 6 users

WPM60

Emerged
I knew you deleted your post that was full of disinformation, after I exposed it. Usually zeebot doesn’t moderate posts full of disinformation, he leaves them here.

And as far as you thinking you know what’s in my head, and me taking charge of the trolls and sharing information, I don’t think you know me at all. I gave up on this place a long time ago and I was only originally replying to Nells but then you replied to me.

It’s a pity you weren’t more “interested in calling bullshit” (as you put it) against the trolls on the crapper before spreading their disinformation here.

As far as me being offended or understanding in regards to you, I’m not either, I’m pretty much similar to @cruiser51 in my approach. Like I said, I was originally posting a response to Nells and not interested in posting anything else here anymore

Well that’s a relief Dave if you aren’t going to post here anymore. As for your approach being like cruiser I don’t think we need another belligerent arse so you won’t be missed.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular
WPM60

I still look here to see if the more genuine holders post anything and when I see the top of a page is empty but says “Show ignored content” sometimes I’ll still have a look 👀

There you are under “ignored content”, and here you are at the bottom of the bottom half of my “Ignored Members” and still making valuable contributions 👇

IMG_6300.jpeg

IMG_6299.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom