AVZ Discussion 2022

Miljew91

Regular
Unreal article, well written and explains everything from A-Z, send to all investors, friends and family

Reactions: 25 users
Can we get some AI generated Jedi pictures of the AVZ board?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Flexi

Regular
Already sent to all the investors I encouraged to put their hard earned money in AVZ.

• Fire

CHB

Regular
Hopefully wrap up the Locke funding next week and then it's game on.

They can't outwait us after that.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
This number may now get FT's attention... would get a couple of nice Rolexes

1000010383.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Spikerama

Regular
This reads like someone put my posts through ChatGPT and asked it to spit out a story minus the swear words haha

Excellent stuff

Just a few points Matt if you're listening

1. Second Dathomir SPA in 2020 was signed AFTER the DFS was released not before

2. Dathomir's attempt to terminate the Dathcom JVA within the DRC occurred AFTER the action taken by AVZ before the ICC

3. Dathomir is literally also the name of a planet in Star Wars. Home of Darth Maul. Would have tied in well with the Star Wars theme to mention that.
It's also the native biome of the famed creature the Rancor. first seen in ROTJ and most recently the Book of Boba.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

JasonM

Regular
what a day! fantastic ruling and awesome article. Finally someone in the western world writes a worthwhile and accurate article of the battle and the corruption in the DRC. will other outlets follow? either way, cant help but lift the profile and raise awareness. at this point in time, couldnt ask for more. Pressure must be building on those corrupt actors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Samus

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Flexi

Regular
1710831776518.png

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 25 users

Woogr

That’s a great article, good find mate. Thanks

Reactions: 12 users
Cant see too many saying bad news. Just Tommy Tits and that useless Iggy Bliss
also 'lithiumking' and 'SPECCAPITAL' but the latter deleted their post
This is now evidence that the trolls/shorters/scumbags have no idea what's really happening and just latch on to any negative sounding info re AVZ and parrot it to spread FUD. Tommy reportedly originally posted about upcoming 'bad' news (then edited), which was then parroted on X by 'Iggy Bliss', 'lithiumking' and 'SPECCAPITAL'. 'SPECCAPITAL' deleted it shortly after posting. They were all saying on X that reportedly 'bad news' was coming re ICC verdict. 'LarsDrank' posted some tweets [curiously] in line with some of the concerns myself and @Winenut raised on here (very shortly after we had posted the questions) ie re @Carlos Danger's post last night when news of ICC leaked via Chinese article. Lars' tweets had a negative spin on the news too, ie the interpretation that ICC didn't have jurisdiction and deferred it to DRC court - which appears is not accurate.
@Carlos Danger's post then clarified as did AVZ's announcement this morning that this was a favourable outcome and a nice win for AVZ at ICC.
The posts of the trolls turned out to be incorrect, they don't have any better idea than anyone else what is happening and just look for any FUD/negative spin they can concoct/construe from new info.

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Matt Burney is a ripper dude, (I listen to BULLS N BEARS on 6pr radio all the time) and that was a concise, accurate ripper article of the TRUE FACTS.

Thats journalism at its best.

Thanks for sharing Rob...(y)(y)(y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Unreal article, well written and explains everything from A-Z, send to all investors, friends and family
I reckon we should send that article to fat albert with the rolex watch...;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I reckon we should send that article to fat albert with the rolex watch...;)
Fat Albert has a collection of Rolex watches, probably even has one with a Mini Mouse faceplate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Rediah

Regular
Team AVZ trolling Jin Cheng with this translated announcement on LinkedIn or it has always been translated for all other announcements too?

IMG_8096.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users

Mute22

Regular
Team AVZ trolling Jin Cheng with this translated announcement on LinkedIn or it has always been translated for all other announcements too?

View attachment 59453
I've seen them post in french, but I don't recall ever in Cantonese or Mandarin.

• Haha

Pokok

Regular
For any of you that have not yet read this , it will give you a more simple understanding in one summary of what has gone on over the last 2 years , even I had no trouble understanding it , this is a massive project and if it does not get mined by AVZ then somebody needs to pay good money for a takeover but what that is I have no idea but if both north and south are resolved and valuation of what is on the market today , north of $8 is my guess

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Dazmac66

Regular
This is now evidence that the trolls/shorters/scumbags have no idea what's really happening and just latch on to any negative sounding info re AVZ and parrot it to spread FUD. Tommy reportedly originally posted about upcoming 'bad' news (then edited), which was then parroted on X by 'Iggy Bliss', 'lithiumking' and 'SPECCAPITAL'. 'SPECCAPITAL' deleted it shortly after posting. They were all saying on X that reportedly 'bad news' was coming re ICC verdict. 'LarsDrank' posted some tweets [curiously] in line with some of the concerns myself and @Winenut raised on here (very shortly after we had posted the questions) ie re @Carlos Danger's post last night when news of ICC leaked via Chinese article. Lars' tweets had a negative spin on the news too, ie the interpretation that ICC didn't have jurisdiction and deferred it to DRC court - which appears is not accurate.
@Carlos Danger's post then clarified as did AVZ's announcement this morning that this was a favourable outcome and a nice win for AVZ at ICC.
The posts of the trolls turned out to be incorrect, they don't have any better idea than anyone else what is happening and just look for any FUD/negative spin they can concoct/construe from new info.
I can't help but think the truth will come out and AVZ plight will be known throughout the world making it almost impossible for the crooks to prevail. Down rampers will rabbit on about Sundance and other African deals that have gone sour but with the Advent of social media and the speed that information is dispersed and directed there is nowhere for the crooks to hide. The pressure we can apply from our lounge rooms is unprecedented and relentless. This awesome bit of journalism will be flying around Africa, Europe and the US as we speak. Specifically targeted (tagged) at those who can influence or be influenced. I have said before that this deposit is too valuable to be gifted to the CCP and used against the west in the war for for control of critical minerals. AVZ will prevail one way or another. IMHO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

djhome

IMG_1330.png

All our de tracteur’s in the second panneau today

oxxa23

Regular
WTF are you saying here???

It seems the absolute opposite to what we're after
Hey winenut, quick side track update... first vintage of grenache is bloody fantastic... just need to plant or buy some Mourvedre now and we'll have your revered GSM... very happy with it considering such young vines.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom