AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
While you're sipping on your Flat White, did you see where,

Albemarle boosts outlook with battery demand surging

Albemarle Corp., the world’s largest producer of lithium, raised its outlook for the second time this month as tight supply and growing electric-vehicle demand forces battery makers to pay up for the metal.
blank.gif

The Charlotte, North Carolina-based miner now expects sales from $5.8 billion to $6.2 billion this year, up from its previous estimate of $5.2 billion to $5.6 billion to boosted profit forecasts for the year due to “additional index-referenced, variable-price contracts for battery grade lithium sales,” it said in a statement.

Demand for electric vehicles — and the batteries that power them — has driven prices for key metals higher, even sparking fears of shortages of materials like lithium, cobalt and nickel.

Lithium supplies are a concern in particular because there’s no substitute for it in electric vehicle batteries.

A gauge of lithium prices more than doubled in the first four months of this year after surging 280% last year.

The company last increased its guidance on May 4 when it released first-quarter earnings.

Overall, the midpoint of Albemarle’s 2022 sales estimate is 38% higher than just a few weeks ago.

Did you see the latest PLS Auction Results

The tonnage available to be auctioned on the BMX platform once Ngungaju is ramped up will be 180000 to 200000 tons per year.

It is due to be running at this rate mid 2022 .

So let's say at worst 150000t is available and is auctioned on the BMX during the financial year ending 30 June 2023.

If $US6000t is achieved and the $A remains at or around US70c the revenue in $A is huge.

Like 150000 x $US6000 @70c = $A1.29billion.

Throw in for good measure say 350000t from Pilgangoora sold via offtake agreements at a minimum of $US4500t and we have another $A2.5billion.

All up revenue for year to 30062023 $A3.8billion.

* C'mon DRC / AVZ - Let's get this Party Started before we miss the EV Boat, Bus, Train, Plane :rolleyes:

It's Time for Take-off or is that Off-Take :unsure:

AVZ-Minerals !!!.jpg

As soon as we off-load some unwanted Passengers asap :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

John25

Regular
1653440956172.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
There isnt much happening with markets overall atm.....snooze fest

View attachment 7650
How is the covid going champ ?
All good Beisha!

Thanks for asking

I actually leave the Covid Cave today

Feel fine and managed not to give it to my family which is the thing I'm most grateful for

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
This is how slow the market is at the moment, the bots are fighting with cross trades :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220525-112725_CommSec.jpg

_hI291.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Noice Thats Nice GIF

1653444721752.png

Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
My portfolio is up a whole $585.00 today...........😂

Make that $440 and counting down

hooray.gif

• Haha

Remark

Top 20
My portfolio is up a whole $585.00 today...........😂

Make that $440 and counting down

View attachment 7670

NAB is helping my portfolio look a little happier - up 80c (edit. I realise that sounded like my portfolio was up 80c :D I actually meant up 80c per share) on rumours of them purchasing SUN (Suncorp).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1653446567169.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
I'd not like to see another extension at this point myself, it's all got a bit too boring.
I just hope we've not been locked into a position where the cami paperwork can't be sorted out and the licence issued until the % ownership dispute is settled.
We just need to get on with building the mine ffs. In the background who knows how much this crap has set us back already. Not hard to imagine a fair bit imo.

CashKing

Regular
I'd not like to see another extension at this point myself, it's all got a bit too boring.
I just hope we've not been locked into a position where the cami paperwork can't be sorted out and the licence issued until the % ownership dispute is settled.
We just need to get on with building the mine ffs. In the background who knows how much this crap has set us back already. Not hard to imagine a fair bit imo.
If this is Your Boring, I'd love to see your Exciting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Agree with the building the mine & it'll happen Sam (y)

Samus

Top 20
If this is Your Boring, I'd love to see your Exciting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Agree with the building the mine ffs, it'll happen Sam (y)
There's only so much of reading the same article over and over again one man can take. Bored to death by boatman. 😵

• Haha
  • Fire

CashKing

Regular
There's only so much of reading the same article over and over again one man can take. Bored to death by boatman. 😵
Wait what did you actually read that rubbish :rolleyes:

• Haha

Dazmac66

Regular
Maybe we can all email the tosser at the AFR and ask him when he is going to set the record straight by doing some actual research on AVZ.

Reactions: 9 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Should be front page news. Biggest lithium deposit in the world and he is shit canning an Australian company out there having a red hot crack!
Rant over.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Remark

Top 20
Maybe we can all email the tosser at the AFR and ask him when he is going to set the record straight by doing some actual research on AVZ.
I emailed him & pointed out his ignorance but strangely got no reply :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Misfits or @Roller62 may have an answer for this: If not an answer, an educated guess or personal view they'd like to share?

Is part of the issue around delay on Mining and Exploration finalisation caused by the fact that in order to issue the ML, the CATH cash needs to be in the bank to satisfy the financial strength condition, and with the dramas of Z etc, has AVZ put that completion on hold. i.e. bugger settling that until we know for sure where all this is going, or,

is it simply as Roller points out, apparently illegal to split the tenement up or shrink it

just pondering on a boring afternoon, and sick of reading JasT (flatwhite) on the crapper

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I emailed him & pointed out his ignorance but strangely got no reply :ROFLMAO:
I honestly believe this situation has the gravity to be a 4 Corners investigation due to the current political aversion towards the "please explains".

Samus

Top 20
Wait what did you actually read that rubbish :rolleyes:
Yes and in every publication that mentions avz for the past week or more 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom