AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
I always have to read Felix' Twitter handle twice ....
1653471164977.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1653471359713.png

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
Have a great night all.......;)

1653471802126.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Good find. He’s gone rouge though so perhaps still doing work for avz but not as an employee?
With the BFS now completed, isn’t that role now largely redundant? I saw exactly the same thing happen with another of my investments. Could be wrong but don’t think anything untoward should be attributed to him leaving

• Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

CashKing

Regular
He might be a Chinese spy ;)
Finally another conspiracy theory we can all talk about now… 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Finally another conspiracy theory we can all talk about now… 😉

Don't think it's enough to get us through to the 1st though, might need Franck to find something good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

j.l

Regular
This is what I don't understand about all the negative sentiment regarding AVZ in all of this, obviously there will be a few out there who are envious of the deposit but putting that aside surely from an Aussie standpoint it would be preferable for Manono to be under AVZ control, the last thing that is needed is the Chinese to be in control of a deposit of this Magnitude potentially putting them in the driving seat for price control once this beauty is in production.

Anyways just a thought, oh and just moved over from the crapper,. Don't post much but what a shit show over there!
Couldn't agree more! This one point has continued to astound me. With Australia and China in some kind of silent battle, why would we cede control of this strategic resource to our "opponent"? If we're such great miners, why don't we seek to extend and apply those skills to overseas projects?
So incredibly short-sighted and small-minded.
The Chinese must be having a good old laugh as we take aim at our own foot and pull the trigger!

Reactions: 7 users
So that means there's a job going? I'll enthusiastically apply.

Who needs qualifications when you have enthusiasm!
Nigel reshaping his team to take this project forward.

Reactions: 3 users

j.l

Regular
Michael Hughes “Project Director“ has left the employment of AVZ 🤷‍♂️
As much as I hate to say it (or even mention the name) Der Geist was asking questions about Hughes' whereabouts since his absence from the last AGM.
That person, whoever he/she/they are, seems very well informed...

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Get em Francky
I like Franck, but who is he and where does he sit in all this?? Can anyone shed some light on his relationships with DRC institutions?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
As much as I hate to say it (or even mention the name) Der Geist was asking questions about Hughes' whereabouts since his absence from the last AGM.
It's really Nigel, Graeme, and Jan who have been carrying the company. They also recently advertised for a HR officer makes me think a reorganisation and expansion is in the making

Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
It's really Nigel, Graeme, and Jan who have been carrying the company. They also recently advertised for a HR officer makes me think a reorganisation and expansion is in the making
Don't forget that this was before all the ownership issues blew up and i believe they thought they were very close to the ML.

Yep.. predicted this.. and also predicted ownership issues (happening in the background).....

Sounds like this bloke is more informed than AVZ shareholders that's for sure.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Don't forget that this was before all the ownership issues blew up and i believe they thought they were very close to the ML.

Yep.. predicted this.. and also predicted ownership issues (happening in the background).....

So AVZ have a mole now 🧐 🧐 🧐

And Sammy was getting bored 😂

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20

Not really, these issues have popped up at least twice over the past 12 months or more. Everyone ate it up when someone claimed that Nigel said 'it's rubbish' and anybody questioning it got squashed in classic HC style.
Der Geist just pressed the issue to the point where management had to address it imo that and the fact the claims were buried in zijins annual report as well as on the news originally only on the Chinese version of their website.
It's all very convenient the timing of how it's all played out followed by this boatman report.

20220525_213721.jpg

images (19).jpeg

:unsure:

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha

CHB

Regular
Not really, these issues have popped up at least twice over the past 12 months or more. Everyone ate it up when someone claimed that Nigel said 'it's rubbish' and anybody questioning it got squashed in classic HC style.
Der Geist just pressed the issue to the point where management had to address it imo that and the fact the claims were buried in zijins annual report as well as on the news originally only on the Chinese version of their website.
It's all very convenient the timing of how it's all played out followed by this boatman report.

:unsure:

I think he knew more about it though didn't he? especially with the legal going ons that occurred late last year

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

LX600

Regular
I think he knew more about it though didn't he? especially with the legal going ons that occurred late last year
Looks like it was fake legal instead of real legal case.

Samus

Top 20
Perhaps but some of that legal information was in at least one of the Congolese articles that popped up in the past from memory.
Certainly he had personal WhatAapp messages from somewhere.
Anyone know how to dig those old articles up? Been looking but not having much luck.

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20

And did you highlight this to the group or held those cards close to the chest?

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom