AVZ Discussion 2022

Shire

Shorters continue to look more and more desperate. They took a big risk and so far management has outplayed them. Going into suspension was a nail in the coffin for the shorters and extending the suspension was another. Look at the Boatman report dropping, ironically (cough cough) on the same day as AVZ was due to come out of its trading halt. They were trying to create fear through misinformation.

The short sellers had already started to cover. The number of shares shorted peaked at 161M on 4 May. Then, just two trading days later, AVZ went in to trading halt. 150M shares stranded and remain that need to be bought back to cover short positions.

It's time for longs to take a stand against this morally unethical behaviour and market manipulation. Anyone that is prepared to spread fear (lies) and profit from this is driven by greed and is morally corrupt.

Longs have had almost a month to put together more funds. Funds that can be used to purchase more shares (not advice) in the world's largest lithium deposit while this opportunity presents itself (I guess we have the shorters to thank for something). If we take shares out of circulation by holding them it makes the shorters' task of buying back on market even more difficult than it would have already been.

Put aside all of the misinformation and consider:

- AVZ's was invited by the government to participate in the DRC's Battery Mineral Conference
- Ministerial decree to issue the mining licence to AVZ has been received
- Zinjin have a bad history and reputation when it comes to corruption and human rights. So, is unethical behaviour like spreading misinformation on social media (difficult to trace as is a company registered in Panama!) out of the question or would they try everything they could with billions of dollars of lithium at stake?
- The DRC is focussed on cleaning up the mining industry
- The world is focussed on lowering emissions and is therefore entering the electrification revolution. The demand for lithium will be generational.

It's that simple.

Boatman we're coming for you.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Hemicuda

Regular
She quiet,,,,, even the hordes in the crapper have given it a rest

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
still a couple I've given a bit of tickle up just for good measure....

• Haha
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
A very well worded piece of work courtesy of the Shire

1653365970455.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

Frank

Top 20
So does this imply that the DRC might also want 60% of AVZ, in order to fit this new model?

Hmm :unsure:

Nah, No way Jose' (n)

Fyi, fwiw, I see where,

The most interesting thing to note is the Government went with a Canadian based company to go into partnership with.

Not Chinese and most definitely not Zinjin mining.

1958bulldozer​

I was hoping others might be able to shed some light on the subject.

huxster​

It's just that, speculation.

AJN has nothing to do with AVZ tenements including 13359.

13359 is being split in two.

half is being mined under PE.

the other half will get a new number and be under PR for 5 years.

Klaus is just being raised by the pork chops as Zinjin stuff exhausted, they need to keep up the scare tactics.

Helios11​

What about Nigel’s Directorship in AJN which he only resigned from the Sunday before our trading halt on Monday the 9th May 2022.

As well as his 10% holding in AJN.

huxster​

So, don't overthink.

It doesn't involve AVZ tenements, so why does it matter.

NF on lots of boards. KLAUSS on lots of boards.

If I were on AVZ board, I would have suggested to NF to resign from AJN board to remove uncertainty considering DRC public opinion on recent award of AJN land by DRC (60% owned by DRC, so not really a windfall for AJN) but people only look at headline.

"AJN get gold mine and land near Manano".

but what would I know!

Helios11​

AVZ are already established in the area and in less than 2 years will have all the infrastructure in place to process the spodumene. Why would the Govt grant that area to another company who will have to start from scratch?

Dom74​

The north section is unexplored, we don't even know if there is any lithium there.

AVZs focus will be on getting our mine up and running so we won't be focused on exploring nor is there really any for us to be we have enough lithium to last a lifetime.

I'm just playing devils advocate a bit as I reckon its a chance, all speculation at this stage anyway. We will know soon enough

BravoHotel​

There are plenty of lithium anomalies North of Manono and the surrounds.

Plenty of land yet to be properly explored.

This AJN stuff is nothing to do with Dathcom PR or PE tenements.

Look up HiP, old ASX code they explored North of AVZ.

Helios11​

#Hmmm.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank (y)

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
All avenues of bullshit are exhausted, we're down to the dregs in the barrel conspiracies now. Seems all but stupidest of trolls knows when to finally stfu. (y)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hey Cruiser, ( or anyone else ) any chance you can highlight where CDL and Roche Dure are situated on our tenements and where the trim is purportedly ?
The section of cdl which is drilled out is inside the ML tenement, they are in the process of getting the EL for the northern section sorted.
IMO

Reactions: 9 users

solo

Regular
1653368867170.png

I'm personally looking in a very positive way to all the noise around AVZ. This media exposure we currently getting all around the world - it's unbelievable. This is the best free marketing campaign one can dream about. Yes, there is lot of bullshit, "utter rubbish" and rumors... but, at least now every single mom and dad and their dog knows - that there is Manono, there is AVZ and there is a biggest lithium deposit in the world. And when AVZ BOD will come on the stage with an announcement on ML and ownership, all those AFR and different Shithole Daily News will follow up again. I didn't use word "IF" instead of "when" because if the news will be bad then we are fucked anyway... even without help of shorters and paid journos. So, at the moment I can only say thank you to shorters for helping AVZ to receive more media exposure. I hope we will stay in suspension until NF brings us strong bulletproof announcement that will make shorters feel the pain similar to Volkswagen or GameStop squeez and in international press AVZ will look like a monster who defeated Zijin.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Frank

Top 20

Mine auction draws 3,448 bids amid scramble for lithium

An auction for a controlling stake in a Chinese lithium mine has garnered 3,448 bids, underscoring the scramble to secure the battery metal that’s key to the clean-energy transition.
blank.gif

The 54.3% stake in Yajiang Snowway Mining Development, which owns the mine in Sichuan, a southwestern province in China, was sold for about 2 billion yuan ($300 million), according to JD.com.

The heated bidding war, which concluded on Saturday, was joined by 21 participants, while over 980,000 people watched online throughout the five-day event.

“We believe the auction price indicates a bullish Chinese primary market for future lithium prices as well as the strategic importance of Sichuan spodumene assets,” Daiwa Capital Markets’ analysts Dennis Ip and Leo Ho said in a note.

The shift to electric vehicles has spurred a global rush for lithium, which is used in virtually all EV batteries, and seen Chinese prices of lithium carbonate surge more than 400% over the past year.

The highest bid in a tender in April by Australia’s Pilbara Minerals Ltd. for spodumene concentrate, a partly-processed form of lithium, more than doubled in just six months.

Yajiang Snowway is undergoing a bankruptcy process.

The Dechenonba lithium mine in Sichuan’s Yajiang area covers 1.14 square kilometers, with estimated reserves of 24.9 million tons and a planned 1-million-ton capacity per year. :ROFLMAO:

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals/

Wall Street's worst week since 2020 (1).jpg

So what's Manono worth :unsure:

The Roche Dure Pegmatite has a proven length of at least 2,100m. (y)

The Carriere de l’Este Pegmatite, with a mapped length of about 5,500m, is potentially the largest pegmatite in the Manono Project. o_O

No wonder those "Grasshoppers" want to Cut our Grass :rolleyes:

Steel our Spodumene :eek:

Lift our Lithium
:mad:

#Hmmm.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 21 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular

Attachments

• 5F0127E7-BA33-4578-89A3-1A970D848429.gif
    5F0127E7-BA33-4578-89A3-1A970D848429.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

solo

Regular
1653380284897.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

CHB

Regular
Must be nice to be in production

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

CashKing

Regular
How's the Trophy I just got :)

"You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well yes it did take me more than a day 👌Because I ain't no HotSlapper Crapper Troll posting 100 times a day on a stock I don't hold ya'll....

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Must be nice to be in production
AVZ time q4 2023 - real time Easter 2024. Worth waiting for! 🤞

• Haha
  • Fire

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
How's the Trophy I just got :)

"You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well yes it did take me more than a day 👌Because I ain't no HotSlapper Crapper Troll posting 100 times a day on a stock I don't hold ya'll....

rookie-numbers.gif

• Haha
  • Love

Frank

Top 20

DRC Mining Community Prepares for June Big Bash in Lubumbashi as DRC Mining Week Returns​

It’s official, DRC Mining Week is back in Lubumbashi from 1–3 June, and to say that the industry is excited about its homecoming is an understatement.

This long-running, award-winning and flagship expo and conference returns to the heart of the Copperbelt and the bustling mining hub of the DRC to celebrate the region’s unlimited resilience, successes and opportunities.

The event boasts longstanding and loyal support from many sector leaders, including ERG Africa, FBN Bank and Glencore, who are diamond sponsors, while Equity BCDC, Orange and Standard Bank are platinum plus sponsors.

Other big names in industry that have partnered with DRC Mining Week in June include Ivanhoe Mines, the Cobalt Institute, USAID and Global Communities.

The largest expo and conference in the Copperbelt dedicated to the mining and industrial sector, DRC Mining Week will again gather some 600 mining executives from 80 mining houses and operators, 4000+ attendees, of which 70% will be international, more than 80 expert speakers, and the in- and outdoor exhibition will expect four country pavilions.

Anyone working in or for the mining and exploration sector, energy, professional equipment, machinery, transport and logistics, safety and security, construction, consulting and insurance should be in Lubumbashi from 1–3 June.

18 years and still going strong!

“The DRC Mining Week team is ready to put the ‘bash’ back into Lubumbashi!” joked the DRC Mining Week Event Director Patricia Kazaka.

She is representative of the zest, energy and fun the organisers have become known for over the last 17 years of the event’s existence.

“We cannot wait to open our doors again and welcome all our clients and partners back to the Karavia Hotel, and we know that everyone has really missed having the event live and onsite during the last two years” said Kazaka.

Despite maintaining an innovative digital series of virtual engagement for mining companies, investors and industry suppliers during the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown and hosting many exciting debates with major players in the DRC mining sector, the event organisers, the Vuka Group feel the time is right to return to Lubumbashi.

“We are ready to have a live event again. All the safety protocols will be in place to ensure a valuable and safe experience for everyone to meet other delegates, attend presentations, workshops, networking functions and spend quality time on the expo floors,” confirmed Kazaka.

The who’s who in the sector who are part of DRC Mining Week’s conference programme include:
  • Louis Watum, President, Chamber of Mines, DRC
  • H.E. Jacques Kyabula Katwe Governor of Haut Katanga, DRC
  • H.E. Antoinette N’Samba Kalambayi, Minister of Mines, DRC
  • Amedeo Anniciello, Chief Executive Officer, Standard Bank, DRC
  • Marie-Chantal Kaninda, Head of Corporate Affairs, Glencore, DRC
  • Rene Monzambe, Executive and Regional Manager, Vodacom Congo, DRC
  • Amanda Zaina Matenda, Mine Planning Services and Support Lead- EMEA, Hexagon Mining, South Africa
The programme will address topical issues and challenges in the sector, as well as give the mining houses, operators and industry suppliers the opportunity to share project updates and success stories.

The South African Department of Trade, Industry and Competition as well as the German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy have already confirmed their return to DRC Mining Week with country pavilions.

The themes for the conference programme include:

Day 1: Power & Energy Pre-Event Forum & Official Opening (Wednesday, 1 June 2022):
  • 09h00: Power & Energy Pre-Event Forum
  • The race for sustainable power supply: Progress reports from current and upcoming projects
  • – Off grid: Diversifying the energy mix and relooking at DRC operating models to maximise local production
  • 14h00: Official opening of DRC Mining Week
  • – Collaboration to build a resilient and sustainable mining industry in the DRC
Day 2: (Thursday, 2 June 2022):
  • Collaboration to build a resilient and sustainable mining industry in the DRC
  • Junior Mining Forum: Exploration and investment opportunities in DRC
  • Battery metals: Is the DRC ready to harness the green transition?
  • CEO Roundtable (by invitation only)
  • Women in Mining: Paving the way for inclusivity in the sector
  • Financing the sector: What are the options for local companies?
  • From mines to market: Transforming raw materials into end products in Africa
Day 3 (Friday, 3 June 2022):
  • Beyond borders: Increasing intra-regional and international trade with the DRC
  • The Era of Smart Mines: Is the DRC mining market ready for the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
  • Insurance: Mining risk and Responsible mining

*The programme will address topical issues and challenges in the sector, as well as give the mining houses, operators and industry suppliers the opportunity to share project updates and success stories.

Wonder if our Nigel will be there to share AVZ's / Manono's latest chapter in our "Story of Challenges" :mad: :rolleyes: :unsure:

#Hmmm.jpg

Frank :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

CHB

Regular
*The programme will address topical issues and challenges in the sector, as well as give the mining houses, operators and industry suppliers the opportunity to share project updates and success stories.

Wonder if our Nigel will be there to share AVZ's / Manono's latest chapter in our "Story of Challenges" :mad: :rolleyes: :unsure:

View attachment 7615

Unfortunately 3 days is not long enough for Nigel to go through it all :p

• Haha

Dopi

DRC Mining Community Prepares for June Big Bash in Lubumbashi as DRC Mining Week Returns​

It’s official, DRC Mining Week is back in Lubumbashi from 1–3 June, and to say that the industry is excited about its homecoming is an understatement.

This long-running, award-winning and flagship expo and conference returns to the heart of the Copperbelt and the bustling mining hub of the DRC to celebrate the region’s unlimited resilience, successes and opportunities.

The event boasts longstanding and loyal support from many sector leaders, including ERG Africa, FBN Bank and Glencore, who are diamond sponsors, while Equity BCDC, Orange and Standard Bank are platinum plus sponsors.

Other big names in industry that have partnered with DRC Mining Week in June include Ivanhoe Mines, the Cobalt Institute, USAID and Global Communities.

The largest expo and conference in the Copperbelt dedicated to the mining and industrial sector, DRC Mining Week will again gather some 600 mining executives from 80 mining houses and operators, 4000+ attendees, of which 70% will be international, more than 80 expert speakers, and the in- and outdoor exhibition will expect four country pavilions.

Anyone working in or for the mining and exploration sector, energy, professional equipment, machinery, transport and logistics, safety and security, construction, consulting and insurance should be in Lubumbashi from 1–3 June.

18 years and still going strong!

“The DRC Mining Week team is ready to put the ‘bash’ back into Lubumbashi!” joked the DRC Mining Week Event Director Patricia Kazaka.

She is representative of the zest, energy and fun the organisers have become known for over the last 17 years of the event’s existence.

“We cannot wait to open our doors again and welcome all our clients and partners back to the Karavia Hotel, and we know that everyone has really missed having the event live and onsite during the last two years” said Kazaka.

Despite maintaining an innovative digital series of virtual engagement for mining companies, investors and industry suppliers during the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown and hosting many exciting debates with major players in the DRC mining sector, the event organisers, the Vuka Group feel the time is right to return to Lubumbashi.

“We are ready to have a live event again. All the safety protocols will be in place to ensure a valuable and safe experience for everyone to meet other delegates, attend presentations, workshops, networking functions and spend quality time on the expo floors,” confirmed Kazaka.

The who’s who in the sector who are part of DRC Mining Week’s conference programme include:
  • Louis Watum, President, Chamber of Mines, DRC
  • H.E. Jacques Kyabula Katwe Governor of Haut Katanga, DRC
  • H.E. Antoinette N’Samba Kalambayi, Minister of Mines, DRC
  • Amedeo Anniciello, Chief Executive Officer, Standard Bank, DRC
  • Marie-Chantal Kaninda, Head of Corporate Affairs, Glencore, DRC
  • Rene Monzambe, Executive and Regional Manager, Vodacom Congo, DRC
  • Amanda Zaina Matenda, Mine Planning Services and Support Lead- EMEA, Hexagon Mining, South Africa
The programme will address topical issues and challenges in the sector, as well as give the mining houses, operators and industry suppliers the opportunity to share project updates and success stories.

The South African Department of Trade, Industry and Competition as well as the German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy have already confirmed their return to DRC Mining Week with country pavilions.

The themes for the conference programme include:

Day 1: Power & Energy Pre-Event Forum & Official Opening (Wednesday, 1 June 2022):
  • 09h00: Power & Energy Pre-Event Forum
  • The race for sustainable power supply: Progress reports from current and upcoming projects
  • – Off grid: Diversifying the energy mix and relooking at DRC operating models to maximise local production
  • 14h00: Official opening of DRC Mining Week
  • – Collaboration to build a resilient and sustainable mining industry in the DRC
Day 2: (Thursday, 2 June 2022):
  • Collaboration to build a resilient and sustainable mining industry in the DRC
  • Junior Mining Forum: Exploration and investment opportunities in DRC
  • Battery metals: Is the DRC ready to harness the green transition?
  • CEO Roundtable (by invitation only)
  • Women in Mining: Paving the way for inclusivity in the sector
  • Financing the sector: What are the options for local companies?
  • From mines to market: Transforming raw materials into end products in Africa
Day 3 (Friday, 3 June 2022):
  • Beyond borders: Increasing intra-regional and international trade with the DRC
  • The Era of Smart Mines: Is the DRC mining market ready for the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
  • Insurance: Mining risk and Responsible mining

View attachment 7615

Hi all,

It would be a real pity to start this event with all the current noise around AVZ.

Surely they have to come up with something to show they are serious.

It will be an answer to every burst of positivism from speakers, yes okay but about recent ownership issues and games with AVZ? How could we get involved if in the end we are played?

Dopi

• Fire
  • Thinking

Fletch77

Regular
Hi all,

It would be a real pity to start this event with all the current noise around AVZ.

Surely they have to come up with something to show they are serious.

It will be an answer to every burst of positivism from speakers, yes okay but about recent ownership issues and games with AVZ? How could we get involved if in the end we are played?

Dopi
You don’t sound Dopi to me at all after that post mate 😉

• Haha
Top Bottom