AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
This has all gotten pretty stupid, has all this speculation on the bird and the Crapper stemmed from the fact that the upper portion 13359 hasn't been assigned its new tenement details yet?
Because I'd bet my left testicle that's all that's happened here.
Agreed mate, people are becoming a little caught up in the shorting hysteria that social media flames. The boatman bollocks has not got people jumping at shadows. Its getting a little silly, I am taking more time off social media as its crazy the amount of negative AVZ shite and regurgitating dingy-boy news and now this tenement stuff. The announcements are clear. Read the announcements if in doubt people, remain calm. 🙏👍

Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

All this talk of our tenements being cut short, can i ask, does any of this effect our other crown jewel CARRIERE de Leste ?

I mean, doesnt AVZ have its hands FULL with both Roche Dure & CDL ?

Do we really care if some parts of our tenements has been trimmed ?

I know its not right, but for me, the bigger picture is those two projects plus clear the air regards to who owns what and getting it resolved ASAP so we cant get to the nitty and gritty of going to PRODUCTION!!

I knew when i invested with AVZ that sovereign risk was going to be an issue , but even i am completely shocked at how corrupt DRC / China really is.

Felix has a BIG job on his hands keeping the natives out.

On a POSITIVE note, DOW was up 600pts over night and Global X is not far away from a SWING.

When AVZ sorts out the MUD on the AFFIRMATIVE and gets back on the ASX, then a BULLISH MACRO could be its friend too.

robin hood image.gif

imo

Reactions: 28 users

Frank

Top 20
we are seriously due for one hell of an update

management need to tell us:

-wheres the ML due days, weeks and months ago all at the same bloody time
-where's the BFS should come before FID
-wheres the FID apparently this was days away over 2 weeks ago
-wheres the detailed update on early works 6 months later
-wheres the detailed update on drilling Roche Dure 6 months later
-wheres CATH's $240m 3 months later after waiving ML requirement, tell us what the hold is for if you dont have it now and want to extend again
-how much of the $70m have you spent considering the above progress?
-wheres the details on the 75% and proof of government backing us and not Dathomir
-where's the major works/mine construction funding and timetable considering all of the above is basically there, at least should be
-exactly what is the current state on the 15% and what went down in the past? why are the government not willing to comment? if it's because they want to take the crooks through a court then tell us that, but what faith do we have that the court will do anything when these kangaroo courts have already ruled against us, dont the government realise theirs too many crooks at the table and they need to step in now or lose face worldwide. Also please breakdown the legal details as to why the market was not informed on the legal proceedings prior to a market sensitive twitter explosion? btw they keep bloody coming

I'm being positive here, in that I want to stay in this for quite some time, but we need a lot of bloody answers right now, no more bullshit, tell the government how the international markets work, we cant tell the world we are negotiating for 15% when your own bloody department just sold that exact same 15% and kangaroo courts supposedly substantiated this and Dathomir saying the $20m we gave was for nothing and they claim to own 15%,,,,,you look bloody terrible Felix and Antoinette, selling shit all over the world that you are showing you can't deliver on and you're actually putting us (AVZ management) in a position where we look like jesters and the ASX will not let us trade at all soon until you can provide an answer to clarify to the investors you asked to invest in your county, stop the amateur parade if you want to fix your country, go and make a public statement and fix this shit, because you won't bring honest investors in you'll continue to turn them away acting like this, which will in turn leave you easy prey to the Chinese once again

we need at least 80% of that info before we come out of suspension or i'll be pissed, especially the 15% (x 2 maybe)

DOW futures pumping atm and LIT EFT up again....come on Nige hit us with all that tomorrow my man 🤪

AJN Resources & Congo Resources sign a partnership for the development & promotion of Congolese mining assets

Anxious to enhance and promote its mining assets, the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo through the Ministry of Portfolio has formalized a partnership with AJN Resources with a view to the creation of the company “CONGO RESSOURCES”.

This in accordance with the orientations and options raised during the 49th meeting of the Council of Ministers held under the leadership of the Head of State Félix Tshisekedi.

The main objective of this new company will be to hold various unexploited permits with high mining potential and to promote them through the financial markets.

According to the briefing note from the Ministry of Portfolio, the valuation system will be done by the transfer of titles (research permits) representing high-potential mining sites within Congo Resources (CR).

“These exploration permits are essentially sites in the gold sector, but in the medium term because other minerals such as lithium and cobalt will be integrated

After the integration of these titles within Congo Resources , they will be valued through a cross-shareholding (transfer of shares) in a financial vehicle called AJN Resources, a company listed on the Canadian stock exchange.

This is a first for the DRC. :oops:

Nevertheless, in order to prevent the State does not lose control of this new project, the plan implies that the DRC in exchange for the transfer of these titles, receives 60% of the shares (common shares) of AJN in the DRC, a monitoring mechanism is integrated which makes it possible to maintain the majority shareholding of the DRC” reads in this document.

In front of the press gathered this Thursday, May 19, 2022 in her office, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio Adèle Kayinda returned to the merits of the creation of this company in partnership with AJN Resources.

“The Democratic Republic of Congo should also draw dividends first of all financially and then from the impact on our population. For us, the approach or the fundamental aspect that we would like to weave from this partnership is that this time it is that the Democratic Republic of Congo is also listed on the Stock Exchange because today with all that we have as deposits, mining assets, we do not have the quality to register, which is why we said to ourselves, we we will first gradually go with the partner who is already registered and who has this notoriety that we can go with him as a joint venture and afterwards, as we evolve, we will also be independent ourselves”, said explained the Minister of State, Adèle Kayinda.

“This innovation that we have just introduced because I can give you one more little explanation. There are people who come and when they forge partnerships with us, in fact they have nothing, they come with our assets allows you to have the legitimacy to be able to raise funds and in itself it’s like they are commissioners and when now he has the contract he signed with the Democratic Republic of Congo, he will now use donors who have funds and that he as a commissioner and finally the one who pulls and we have crumbs now this time we wanted that with the other on the basis of contract where we will be at 60% and that he too we go with the funds that we will raise itthat is to say that we carry our mining assets as a pledge that gives us credibility or we are going to commit ourselves”.

Adèle Kayinda evokes the advantages for the DRC of being recognized on the stock exchange at the international level. Other benefits will be affected in the materialization of development projects in the country.

“With the stock market, you know if it’s done with metals, you manage to raise the value but all of a sudden you’re going to be able to commit a lot of funds and these funds will also allow us to be able to finance “other projects in different sectors (water, electricity, basic infrastructure because for us it will also be a source of financing.

We have our deposits, our assets we must develop ourselves”, added Adèle Kayinda.

She reassured that the file of AJN RESSOURCES was carefully studied before materializing this agreement.

“Why go with AJN?

For many people, it does not have a good reputation but know that I had time to study and put all the mechanisms so that we cannot fall into nebulous management and there had at least two meetings of the Council of Ministers where I had presented the very first time, the option was lifted from the creation of CONGO RESSOURCES and the second time when the Council authorized me to draw this partnership with AJN” , she reassured.

During the period of the partnership contract between the companies Congo Resources and AJN Resources, the Congolese State will be represented by two directors on the Board of Directors of AJN Resources in order to look after the interests of the DRC.

In the medium and/or long term, the partnership contract also provides for the establishment of its own financial vehicle which will hold all the research permits existing within the AJN or to be acquired.

#Pickle.jpg

#Hmmm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

AJN Resources & Congo Resources sign a partnership for the development & promotion of Congolese mining assets

Anxious to enhance and promote its mining assets, the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo through the Ministry of Portfolio has formalized a partnership with AJN Resources with a view to the creation of the company “CONGO RESSOURCES”.

This in accordance with the orientations and options raised during the 49th meeting of the Council of Ministers held under the leadership of the Head of State Félix Tshisekedi.

The main objective of this new company will be to hold various unexploited permits with high mining potential and to promote them through the financial markets.

According to the briefing note from the Ministry of Portfolio, the valuation system will be done by the transfer of titles (research permits) representing high-potential mining sites within Congo Resources (CR).

“These exploration permits are essentially sites in the gold sector, but in the medium term because other minerals such as lithium and cobalt will be integrated

After the integration of these titles within Congo Resources , they will be valued through a cross-shareholding (transfer of shares) in a financial vehicle called AJN Resources, a company listed on the Canadian stock exchange.

This is a first for the DRC.

Nevertheless, in order to prevent the State does not lose control of this new project, the plan implies that the DRC in exchange for the transfer of these titles, receives 60% of the shares (common shares) of AJN in the DRC, a monitoring mechanism is integrated which makes it possible to maintain the majority shareholding of the DRC” reads in this document.

In front of the press gathered this Thursday, May 19, 2022 in her office, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio Adèle Kayinda returned to the merits of the creation of this company in partnership with AJN Resources.

“The Democratic Republic of Congo should also draw dividends first of all financially and then from the impact on our population. For us, the approach or the fundamental aspect that we would like to weave from this partnership is that this time it is that the Democratic Republic of Congo is also listed on the Stock Exchange because today with all that we have as deposits, mining assets, we do not have the quality to register, which is why we said to ourselves, we we will first gradually go with the partner who is already registered and who has this notoriety that we can go with him as a joint venture and afterwards, as we evolve, we will also be independent ourselves”, said explained the Minister of State, Adèle Kayinda.

“This innovation that we have just introduced because I can give you one more little explanation. There are people who come and when they forge partnerships with us, in fact they have nothing, they come with our assets allows you to have the legitimacy to be able to raise funds and in itself it’s like they are commissioners and when now he has the contract he signed with the Democratic Republic of Congo, he will now use donors who have funds and that he as a commissioner and finally the one who pulls and we have crumbs now this time we wanted that with the other on the basis of contract where we will be at 60% and that he too we go with the funds that we will raise itthat is to say that we carry our mining assets as a pledge that gives us credibility or we are going to commit ourselves”.

Adèle Kayinda evokes the advantages for the DRC of being recognized on the stock exchange at the international level. Other benefits will be affected in the materialization of development projects in the country.

“With the stock market, you know if it’s done with metals, you manage to raise the value but all of a sudden you’re going to be able to commit a lot of funds and these funds will also allow us to be able to finance “other projects in different sectors (water, electricity, basic infrastructure because for us it will also be a source of financing.

We have our deposits, our assets we must develop ourselves”, added Adèle Kayinda.

She reassured that the file of AJN RESSOURCES was carefully studied before materializing this agreement.

“Why go with AJN?

For many people, it does not have a good reputation but know that I had time to study and put all the mechanisms so that we cannot fall into nebulous management and there had at least two meetings of the Council of Ministers where I had presented the very first time, the option was lifted from the creation of CONGO RESSOURCES and the second time when the Council authorized me to draw this partnership with AJN” , she reassured.

During the period of the partnership contract between the companies Congo Resources and AJN Resources, the Congolese State will be represented by two directors on the Board of Directors of AJN Resources in order to look after the interests of the DRC.

In the medium and/or long term, the partnership contract also provides for the establishment of its own financial vehicle which will hold all the research permits existing within the AJN or to be acquired.

View attachment 7549

View attachment 7548

So does this imply that the DRC might also want 60% of AVZ, in order to fit this new model?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Lichione

Regular
Li was still there yesterday and blocked me. So I can not see whether he is gone. You sure his account gone?
He/she blocked me a couple days ago. After I pointed out even Z acknowledged the pre-emptive right in their crap news.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

LX600

Regular
So does this imply that the DRC might also want 60% of AVZ, in order to fit this new model?
I dont think so. In that case, they will claim Ivanhole Glencore and all those big miner's 60% ownership.

Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Feel he worried too much

Maybe I read a different ASX announcement, but I thought it is described in the announcement what is happening with the tenement. No reason to go into a head spin, just read the announcement and forget all the exciting fluff.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

TheCount

Regular
Bloomberg now showing how corruptible they are!!

"... flurry of lawsuits ..."

That is a lie isn't it?

Again they reference boatman capital (even mention they are shorter) and simply repeat it verbatim... Michael Kavanagh is the "author"..

Well, they did get one thing right by calling Manono the largest Lithium deposit in the World - great to finally see that recognised..

TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Maybe I read a different ASX announcement, but I thought it is described in the announcement what is happening with the tenement. No reason to go into a head spin, just read the announcement and forget all the exciting fluff.
Hey Cruiser, ( or anyone else ) any chance you can highlight where CDL and Roche Dure are situated on our tenements and where the trim is purportedly ?

Reactions: 2 users
Hey Cruiser, ( or anyone else ) any chance you can highlight where CDL and Roche Dure are situated on our tenements and where the trim is purportedly ?
DFS Brother 👍👍

Screenshot_20220524-111807_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-112504_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-112025_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Thanks so much , so to be clear, we own Roche Dure plus Kyoni, Tempete & Mt Pete ?

On top of that, across the Lukashi river, we have CDL ( OMG look how big that is compared to Roche Dure !! ) plus Malata and Kahungwe too ?

Why the heck would we want anything more ?

Having been a share holder of old 4CE aka CRR, they explored Kitotolo a few years back, i can tell you, it was a complete duster.

Eckhoff can have it, if i am reading the maps right !!

imo

Reactions: 12 users
Like I said a few weeks ago, it is 100% worth going back over the DFS while we have some time, so much information I didn't remember 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

LX600

Regular
Roche Dure and CDL is more than enough for AVZ to fulfil its mission of the global decarbonization. If AVZ still had capacity, then should think of diversify a little bit into other metals or business.

Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Roche Dure and CDL is more than enough for AVZ to fulfil its mission of the global decarbonization. If AVZ still had capacity, then should think of diversify a little bit into other metals or business.

I agree, we have enough Li lets get this current shit storm sorted and start getting the lithium processed then start working on some other metals. Maybe something in Australia so I never have to hear a troll spouting 'sovereign risk' ever again.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
As he finishes the order, a wry trademark smirk appears on his face unable to hide the small pleasure he has granted himself. He looks up from the screen, out the window of his office into the warming sunlit manono morning, where construction has already started onsite. Beautiful he briefly thinks to himself while re-fixing his eyes to the finished order onscreen, "the shareholders will love these when we hand them out at the meeting" he beams. Out of the corner of his eye he sees a flash, at least that's what he thought he saw, but it was definitely too small to be one of the construction workers, Shaking his head "must be those rats".
He rises majestically and walks through to reception to see Jonno "Hey Jonno, get off the phone mate, you on twitter again". This was like a spark to dry tinder, an Jonno is off on one "Boss, those slimy, piss-ant, snake-like twats think they can steal from us the DRC people and from AVZ by using a few corrup..." The boss cuts him off, "I know mate, I know, look these guys are playing checkers while we are playing chess, an on this board I'm king" at that very moment a beam of sunlight illuminates him from behind making his top half glow, while passing by was a construstion worker blasting -The boss by James Brown "paid the cost to be the boss.."
Jonno smiles, this kind of coincidence happens all the time round here. "Anyway Jonno, as I was about to say, I just saw another bloody rat, a big one this time, too many rats around AVZ lately lets call in the pest control alright mate", "too easy boss, consider it done" Jonno was already on his phone so in a flash he was arranging a visit.
It was about time for his usual walk around site and to say hi to the workers, he liked to do that it showed the men he cared and also let them know he was also looking to keep to a timeline - the shareholders across the country have a little pisstake about that but this time he is all over it like corruption in comminere. Just as he was about to head back, "whoosh" the flash again in the corner of his eye, this time he caught a better look as it scampered off towards the proposed pit area, he carried on back while saving a mental picture for the pest control.
"Hello Nigel, I am Antoinette I understand you have a pest problem on the tenement here", "pest problem thats a fucking understatement miss, these cum-stains have been looting and pillaging for years with unpaid promises and lies, a pest problem, nah more like a cun..." Nigel cuts off Jonno just in-time, "Thanks Jonno mate, I've got it from here" with a warm hand on the shoulder and a cheeky wink toward Jonno. With phone in hand Jonno heads off to reception, he hasn't checked twitter in 15mins, they’d be more trolls to smash by now.
"A pleasure Antoinette, have we met before", "Its highly likely, we have had had a real uptick in dangerous pests since the new owner took over the company, I have more shit on my plate than a morbidly obese American" Antionette replies with a determination in her voice that he had to admit slightly aroused him.
"Well this pest is clearly dangerous, I caught a better look at the bugger earlier today, larger than I thought, its over by the pit now" Nigel informed Antionette.
"Ok thats good, how big would you say ?" , "Oh this bastard was big, ugly, and mean looking I'd say easily about 34Billion market cap US" Nigel confidently reported. "Ahh, if its the one I'm thinking of, this shitter is a real pest with a real bad attitude we have had multiple issue with it" Antionette states wearily.
They arrive at the proposed pit and sure enough down in the mud digging and scooping up as much ore as it could was the large pest void of integrity, covered from head to toe in mud yet while throwing mud everywhere it could in all directions, hungrily quarrying ore and pushing it into a large duffel bag. Nigel could just make out the writing on the bag 'Boatman Capital Research', bloody hell he can see the poorly constructed bag was straining under the pressure, its falling apart at the seams. The large rat was visibly distressed, which quickly changed to a ferocious fury at the quality of the bag. To which Nigel did wonder, why such a poor quality bag when your so big ? an then all of a sudden in the heat of its brain haemorrhage it realised it was being watched.
"Hello again" Antoinette bellowed towards the rat, "You wont get away this time rat, you are mine now" a large grin engulfed Antoinettes heroic face. The rats eyes widened with fear as a warm pool of piss cleaned its mud covered feet..........

*Jesus sorry didnt realise how long this was, if you made it this far give yourself a pat on the back lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

wombat74

Top 20
Who cares about diversity . We got our hands full here .

Reactions: 2 users

LX600

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Thanks so much , so to be clear, we own Roche Dure plus Kyoni, Tempete & Mt Pete ?

On top of that, across the Lukashi river, we have CDL ( OMG look how big that is compared to Roche Dure !! ) plus Malata and Kahungwe too ?

Why the heck would we want anything more ?

Having been a share holder of old 4CE aka CRR, they explored Kitotolo a few years back, i can tell you, it was a complete duster.

Eckhoff can have it, if i am reading the maps right !!

imo
Hey Beisha , check your messages please bud.(y)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom