AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just throwing the theory out there WN. It seems that it’s mostly non holders dribbling on HC, thought it might be a possible remediation…
Gotcha P

Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular
only thing worth reading are the posts with the most likes on HC.....too many trolls now, waste of time
Ok ok ok …on topic …the 2 most liked posts on crapper today are from our fellas Nut & @Dazmac66 …ive come in disappointing 4th
1653297354466.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular
For me this here is the ONLY place with the good/fact based information about AVZ, I check twitter to see if there is anything major announced in terms of "breaking news" as there are few good people reporting whats transpiring back in DRC. But people like "Li" and before that Der Giest on twitter, not sure what their motives are, if they havent invested in AVZ why going in great lengths to dig irrelevant documents from 4-5 years back or reading and then sharing the reports from previous years just to spread misinformation, who has time to spend on something which is not benefiting them? I havent blocked them as I want to stay informed, mainly because I think ( that is due to I am new to AVZ) that what if the management is not upfront with their SH, so the best way to stay informed is from the trolls as they would be dying to report the smallest of negative news related to us :confused:
HC , I spent few days and it was bit too much misinformation for my liking hence sticking to this forum even if there is not much activity at times, for me, no news is good news. (y)

Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1653298329340.png

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
For me this here is the ONLY place with the good/fact based information about AVZ, I check twitter to see if there is anything major announced in terms of "breaking news" as there are few good people reporting whats transpiring back in DRC. But people like "Li" and before that Der Giest on twitter, not sure what their motives are, if they havent invested in AVZ why going in great lengths to dig irrelevant documents from 4-5 years back or reading and then sharing the reports from previous years just to spread misinformation, who has time to spend on something which is not benefiting them? I havent blocked them as I want to stay informed, mainly because I think ( that is due to I am new to AVZ) that what if the management is not upfront with their SH, so the best way to stay informed is from the trolls as they would be dying to report the smallest of negative news related to us :confused:
HC , I spent few days and it was bit too much misinformation for my liking hence sticking to this forum even if there is not much activity at times, for me, no news is good news. (y)
I know!

It's crazy hard to find reliable sites and posters.....

We just have to keep trying I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Dazmac66

Regular
SYA using a spodumene price of AUD $1,836 in their PFS.
Hi all the above is a quote from HC. Could some kind person remind me of what our current feasibility study used as a spod price. Tried to find it myself but can't find it. Thanks 👍

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Roller62

Regular
I still try to put facts on the crapper, although Roller has thrown a completely different bone out there to chew on, and has exposed a form of naivety on my part, for believing the company line. I’ll try harder mate.
There are indeed still some great AVZ posters there, and I do have other stocks that don’t attract trolls. I’ll occasionally kick a troll in the nuts but try to avoid interaction

@Roller62 i see neither Franck or con Dino have an answer for your tweet yet. Is there one?
They probably don’t want to answer it 😂

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dazmac66

Regular
SYA using a spodumene price of AUD $1,836 in their PFS.
Hi all the above is a quote from HC. Could some kind person remind me of what our current feasibility study used as a spod price. Tried to find it myself but can't find it. Thanks 👍
Found it, $673per tonne. At this price a 33% IRR and 2.5 year payback period. Struth! Imagine the coin generated at $1,836p/t. Come on Nigel let's get on with, I want to retire. Yeeeew!
Ps still having severe pain from blood clots and lung collapse from bloody COVID. Now on drugs to stop seizure like pain in my lungs, using a drug that epilepsy sufferers use. Can't drive, or go to work or HAVE A COLDIE! Over it! Don't underestimate the Rona.

Oh and my two best posts on HC today got modded🤣😅😅

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
I know all that however this is illegal. The DRC mining law says the ML covers the entire Tenement. The Tenement 13359 was shrunk - how was it shrunk when AVZ met all requirements under the DRC mining code? You can be quiet and ignore it however it exists!

Ever wonder what the suspension is about - about the ML and exploration. AHHHHHHHHH
Do we know this might not be by agreement between management and DRC?
Could there not be an upside to splitting the tenement or am I missing something?

Anyway I'm not quite following you guys. If we're talking about the representation of our tenements on the Trimble software I'd just assumed it isn't representative at of the actual claim boundaries. It seems to have got a bit messed up as they've been mucking around with it lately.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Flexi

Regular
In regard to Take Over talk, can one imagine if a T/O at $2 was announced during the suspension period what would happen to the Shorter's ??

BURN, BURN you mongrels🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Found it, $673per tonne. At this price a 33% IRR and 2.5 year payback period. Struth! Imagine the coin generated at $1,836p/t. Come on Nigel let's get on with, I want to retire. Yeeeew!
Ps still having severe pain from blood clots and lung collapse from bloody COVID. Now on drugs to stop seizure like pain in my lungs, using a drug that epilepsy sufferers use. Can't drive, or go to work or HAVE A COLDIE! Over it! Don't underestimate the Rona.

Oh and my two best posts on HC today got modded🤣😅😅
You poor bugger, that sounds awful. I hope you start to see an improvement soon.

My house are all recovering from the flu which came like a good hamburger - with the lot - fever, chills, body aches etc. nasty business: tell ya what, Melbourne should be on the do not fly list after two winters in lockdown 😷

Really hope you’re feeling better soon mate!

John25

Regular
Geez ....when you only own the one stock & SFA has been happening
1653307411152.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

CashKing

Regular
Could there not be an upside to splitting the tenement or am I missing something?
Who do you want to split it with ?

The suspension is regarding its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Project.

I think that’s part of the suspension, Dot the i’s and Cross the T’s so to speak.

Clear that up and move on then the dominos start falling AGAIN, emails and talks will take time “obviously” because of the time difference to clear that up hence the extension to suspension.

Then ML Announced, CATH $$$ in, Z out ✅ and move on with the start up 😃 IMO

Remember

Project Support

• Engaged, co-operative and collaborative relationship with DRC Government

• Significant cornerstone investor backing the development of project

• Advanced debt funding discussions

• 100% of lithium products under long term binding offtake agreements

Engaged, co-operative and collaborative relationship with DRC Government

Favorable Technical Option RECEIVED

Final hurdle ahead of the Minister of Mines Decision 👍

An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government

I swear nobody reads actual Announcements..

GLTAH

Reactions: 21 users

Dazmac66

Regular
You poor bugger, that sounds awful. I hope you start to see an improvement soon.

My house are all recovering from the flu which came like a good hamburger - with the lot - fever, chills, body aches etc. nasty business: tell ya what, Melbourne should be on the do not fly list after two winters in lockdown 😷

Really hope you’re feeling better soon mate!
Thanks mate, much appreciated. Hope you guys don't have anything like this.
Just a note that when I had covid I had very minor symptoms until the shit hit the fan. I noticed today Qld Gov said free flu vacs for everyone. Don't want to be alarmist but I think we could be in for a new wave of sickness. If people get covid and the flu at the same time - nasty!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20

I check twitter to see if there is anything major announced in terms of "breaking news"

BREAKING NEWS (1).jpg

Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Who do you want to split it with ?

The suspension is regarding its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Project.

I think that’s part of the suspension, Dot the i’s and Cross the T’s so to speak.

Clear that up and move on then the dominos start falling AGAIN, emails and talks will take time “obviously” because of the time difference to clear that up hence the extension to suspension.

Then ML Announced, CATH $$$ in, Z out ✅ and move on with the start up 😃 IMO

Remember

Project Support

• Engaged, co-operative and collaborative relationship with DRC Government

• Significant cornerstone investor backing the development of project

• Advanced debt funding discussions

• 100% of lithium products under long term binding offtake agreements

Engaged, co-operative and collaborative relationship with DRC Government

Favorable Technical Option RECEIVED

Final hurdle ahead of the Minister of Mines Decision 👍

An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government

I swear nobody reads actual Announcements..

GLTAH
20220522_210555.jpg

I'm talking about this area that has been excluded and renewed under 5-year exploration permit. Perhaps that suits AVZ is my point. Keeps some options open.
I'd assumed they're just working on the representation of the above in the dodgy Trimble software atm and it looks like the tenement has shrunk. But I'm not sure if that's what roller means when he says it's shrunk?
20220523_223146.jpg

CashKing

Regular
View attachment 7512
I'm talking about this area that has been excluded and renewed under 5-year exploration permit. Perhaps that suits AVZ is my point. Keeps some options open.
I'd assumed they're just working on the representation of the above in the dodgy Trimble software atm and it looks like the tenement has shrunk. But I'm not sure if that's what roller means when he says it's shrunk?
Ahh yep i see he's post,

Surely you cannot commit to below

Approval of early works program to maintain project timetable pending award of Mining Licence "TICK" ish

• Extension drilling program approved at Roche Dure, targeting potential expansion of JORC reserves

Manono Project continues to receive wide ranging Government support for all outstanding permitting and licencing requirements
• Cornerstone investor fully supportive of all initiatives to advance the Manono Project and close the Transaction Implementation.

Either NF has some BIG MANONO SC6+ balls and plays poker or he KNOW'S HES GOT THIS...

Also Excellent news on the AJN thing, Get out and Focus on being more than a GEO for AVZ , Well Done Nigel,,

GLTAH

GLTAH

Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
Great find and great post Frank

So much to look forward to with FT and the Govt focused on the right outcomes for all stakeholders

Especially the people of the DRC

Cheers!

Don't look now, but WTF :rolleyes:

Kabila and Katumbi, finally the peace of the brave?

1653310436572.png

Uncontrollable emotion. Drops of tears on faces.

Cries of joy under intense applause Sunday at the cathedral of Lubumbashi when Katumbi and Kabila warmly greeted each other.

Both were machine-gunned by the flashes of the photographers. Even before the end of my mass, the cliché flooded social networks.

The event takes its date with history.

The two enemy ex-brothers are now looking in the same direction.

Far from identity divisions, the interests of the province and the country now guide this new pact.

The entry of Joseph Kabila to this historic mass was eagerly awaited.

After three days of exchanges, unimaginable reunions and fraternal sharing, the Katangese elites were invited on Sunday, May 22, 2022 to commune in the same tune at the great cathedral.

This, after a very busy weekend of asides, friendly memories and mutual repair.

The Katangese have just proved to the face of the world their immense maturity to get along, smoke the pipe of peace, erase and forget resentments and forgive each other forever.

The work of the thousand-year-old church will be a landmark in the hearts of the Katangans of Tanganyika, Haut-Lomami, Haut-Katanga and Lualaba.

For unity so much sought after, the provincial borders have given way to katanganity.

To the omnibulation of this unique celebration of the Katangese soul.

Far from any secessionist illusion, the Katangese have reaffirmed it loud and clear: “You are here because you believe in Katanga.

You are here because you are proud to be Katangese.

You are there because you are convinced that, despite the division of Katanga into four provinces, the Katangan soul is intact", introduced Monsignor Fulgence Muteba Mugalu, Metropolitan Archbishop of Lubumbashi and President of the Episcopal Assembly of the Ecclesiastical Province of Lubumbashi, initiator of the Forum.

The presence of Joseph Kabila and Moïse Katumbi reassures the Katangese o_O :rolleyes: :(

Scheduled at the same time as his medical check-up appointment in South Africa, the Katangese reconciliation forum has been extended until this Sunday in order to allow this worthy son of Katanga, Joseph Kabila Kabange to mark his attendance at the meeting.

Arriving in Lubumbashi shortly before one o'clock in the morning, the only former president of the DRC directly confirmed his participation in the reconciliation mass.

In the wee hours of the morning, all of Lubumbashi was in turmoil.

The news of the arrival of "Shina-Rambo" was on everyone's lips. " He arrived ". " He's there ". "He will be at Mass."

In this great expectation, his supporters and fanatics are impatient to show him their love, their solidarity and their fraternity.

Moïse Katumbi was already there.

The leader of Ensemble disrupted his schedule to participate in this forum.

He was there from day one.

Katumbi knows how to be humble when it comes to the higher interests of the country and even of his province.

“The honor always goes to him,” explains a man from his seraglio and then finally came this warm greeting with his brother Moïse Katumbi Chapwe, before probably a tete-a-tete between the two in the copper capital.

Several years later, Joseph and Moses shook hands during Mass. All smiles.

To the glory of all the assistance of the Catholic faithful and participants in the forum.

Kabila and Katumbi have just realized the extent of their siblings' affection for them.

In short, their reconciliation in the cathedral, made the building of the lord vibrate. :eek: :sick: o_O

Political elites, customary authorities, social leaders and clergy expressed themselves with a burst of joy.

To the point that the whole pretrail was overwhelmed.

The thirst to see Kabila and Katumbi could be read, felt and felt.

Today, the ex-Katanga is experiencing a new start.

The thirst for reconciliation of the two brothers was very noticeable.

In Lubumbashi, Katumbists and Kabilists will rub shoulders again.

Shake hands and brainstorm together.

Since 2023 is already tomorrow.

This event rich in suspense should be used by the two leaders to sharpen their political vision of the next elections in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Joseph Kabila calls for the application of the resolutions of the forum for the unity and peace of the Katangans

"The most important thing in this ceremony of the unity of Katanga, it is not the resolutions that came out of it, but especially their application, check later if these resolutions will really be applied", declared in Swahili Joseph Kabila, during a dinner offered after the meeting of reconciliation between Katangese, closed this Sunday with a mass celebrated by its initiator, Monsignor Fulgence Muteba, Metropolitan Archbishop of Lubumbashi.

Among these resolutions, there is in particular the rapid advent of federalism and the end of hostilities of the Bakata Katanga militia.

The former President of the Republic already reassures that “we are going to apply ourselves to everything that the Church has recommended to us” before appealing “to all the young people here present, more numerous than us old, our future replacements, to follow up on the application of these resolutions".

He also took the opportunity to congratulate "the abbots and the metropolitan archbishop for the organization and holding of this ceremony which falls within the framework of peace and unity of Katangese".

"I'm not tired of you"

This forum, open since Tuesday, May 17, was marked by the presence of several personalities from Greater Katanga, but above all, the handshake between Joseph Kabila, former Head of State and Moïse Katumbi, former governor of the former -Katanga province, which had not been on good terms since their political break in November 2015.

Moïse Katumbi had also spent a few years in exile during the last years of the Kabila regime.

''We spoke to each other and we understood each other. We are truly brothers and sisters called to forgive each other,” said Archbishop Fulgence Muteba.

Who had notably initiated this forum with the aim of '' burying the hatchet between Katangans, ensuring permanent dialogue between Katangans and consolidating cohesion between the 4 provinces "including Haut-Katanga, Lualaba, Haut-Lomami and Tanganyika .

Unprecedented but not insignificant fact, during the big meal, someone launched in the room to the attention of Joseph Kabila, "we are not tired of you yet!"

Joseph Kabila simply replied, "I'm not tired of you either."

A response in the middle of a technical question about its legal possibility of returning to the race for the future presidential election.

www.mediacongo.net/home.html

#Pickle.jpg

Can't help but wonder what my Brother Franck thinks about this :unsure:

#Hmmm.jpg

Not to mention Felix the Cat atm :eek:

Food for thought 😧

Frank :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom