Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Friday night funny's like the old days...

1707473532336.jpeg

Apologies if I saw this here and have reposted it.......early onset!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

pow4ade

Regular
Yep tough break for the Leopards, beaten by a lucky goal. But all credit to them for reaching the semis. See how they go Sunday against South Africa in the play-off for third. May be a consolation prize yet. ;)

And following the success of my AFCON tournament coverage, I'm considering reporting on the DRC Nzango women's 'foot game' competition:

Last edited:

Uglybob

Regular
1707480976377.png

1707481062291.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users

TheCount

Regular
Rainy day reading.

TC

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
Hot Summer Day reading 🥵

Sacred Union: between conflicts of interest and national priorities, the time for choice has come

In the heart of the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Sacred Union for the Nation (USN) has transformed into a vibrant political theater where divergent interests collide, sometimes eclipsing national aspirations.

From the Pact for a Congo Found to the Actissons et Bâtissons Dynamics, the time to choose has finally come!

Since the launch of the Pact for Congo Found (PCR) by Vital Kamerhe and the Dynamic Agissons and Bâtissons (DAB) by Sama Lukonde, eminent political figures such as Augustin Kabuya the new informant chosen by Félix Tshisekedi, Jean-Pierre Bemba , Modeste Bahati and Christophe Mboso are working together for a power struggle which has already started behind the scenes, highlighting three distinct blocs within the USN.

The irony lies in the fact that the three competing blocs all support re-elected President Félix Tshisekedi, elected head of the DRC on December 20, 2023.

This phenomenon raises fundamental questions about the changing nature of political alliances and power games within the USN itself on the one hand and the objectivity of the majority coalition on the other.

At the heart of these political maneuvers is the burning question of the sharing of responsibilities and the composition of the next government.

:unsure:

These issues, although crucial, must not obscure the essential: the national priorities presented by the Head of State.

And yet, the hypocrites' ball and the fight for the preservation of special interests seem to have a bright future. :rolleyes:

The Head of State's six priorities provide a concrete framework for the progress and development of the DRC.

They should also be the subject of an explanatory communication from the supporters of the Head of State to illustrate its vital nature for the country.

Its popularization has never been the subject of communication commensurate with what they really represent.

Yet the public arena currently seems devoid of constructive debates around these priorities.

Instead of strategic discussions and tangible proposals, political maneuvering seems to monopolize attention, thus relegating the real concerns of the Congolese people to the background.

The social project on which the majority was elected is unknown.

In a country where national unity and collective prosperity remain ardent aspirations, it is imperative that politics move beyond personal rivalries to focus on concrete solutions and objective analyzes of society.

The new informant must demonstrate pragmatism and objectivity in the composition of the new parliamentary majority.

The time has come to put forward the interests of the Congolese people and to reorient the political debate around real national issues.

Having ambition in politics is certainly not a crime, but having your own ambition as your only political compass is a despicable act.

The people deserve better than this waltz of disappointed hopes.

mediacongo

#Hmmm.jpg

More Food for thought :unsure:

Cheers

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Beginning to wonder if this shitfuckery would’ve been over by now if MMGA muppets had been voted in.

I’ll see myself out
come and go.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
An announcement should be made at least in regards to who initiated the suspension. What's material is whether it was done under agreement by the parties, request by either of the parties or by the initiative of the ICSID.

My bet is the DRC have failed to pay their share of the required advances outlined in Administrative and Financial Regulations 14 & 15 and an amount (most likely the full amount lol) is still owed 15 days after they received notice under Administrative and Financial Regulation 16(2)(a) so the proceedings have been suspended by the ICSID under 16(2)(b)

Discontinuance for Lack of Payment of Required Advances (ICSID Administrative and Financial Regulation 16)

Except in annulment proceedings, both parties are responsible for paying the advances to meet the costs of the proceeding unless the parties agree otherwise (Administrative and Financial Regulation 15(1)). Failure to do so may lead to the discontinuance of the proceeding.

If the amounts requested are not paid in full within 30 days of a request, the Secretary-General informs both parties of the default and gives either of them an opportunity to make the outstanding payment (Administrative and Financial Regulation 16(2)(a)).

If any part of the required payment remains outstanding 15 days after notice of default is given, the Secretary-General may suspend the proceeding until payment is made, after giving notice to the parties and the Tribunal (Administrative and Financial Regulation 16(2)(b)).

If any proceeding is stayed for non-payment for more than 90 consecutive days, the Secretary-General may discontinue the proceeding, after giving notice to the parties and the Tribunal (Administrative and Financial Regulation 16(2)(b)).
Is the DRC that broke ?

• Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
Every opinion that is not based on everything is going well and the hope we will get everything back, is a enemy here. The most forget that the Chinese try everything to fuck us and the drc government did nothing in all the years to support us. They have limited options what will happen. Accept icsid or ignore it, make a deal with us and give the Chinese the north, follow their laws but they didn’t done it in the past, or try to bleed us out if they don’t want to give us anything. If I would be them and a stupid asshole I would try to bleed the other one out, if it doesn’t work I would continue with the next step.

I wish everyone here the best and you can’t imagine how much I wish we would be successfully, that this nightmare finally ends. I hate to think about that shithole country and how dumb they are in relation to their own population for a few bucks. And how a few stupid people had bring me and others here in a shit situation. I would not be so pessimistic if the drc had made one sign in our favor.
Mate, i dont understand why folks here give you shit........you make perfect sense to me and alot of what you say i resonate!

The most forget that the Chinese try everything to fuck us and the drc government did
nothing in all the years to support us.......(y)

I hate to think about that shithole country and how dumb they are in relation to their own population for a few bucks. And how a few stupid people had bring me and others here in a shit situation. I would not be so pessimistic if the drc had made one sign in our favor....(y)

Keep posting brother, this forum is all about sharing ones thoughts, bull or bear.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Nearly got 20 million folks. Good for legal battles. Let's see if we can double it.

Apparently Zijin has 16 rigs operating at CDL.........would be nice if $50 / 100k penalty was awarded per rig, but unfortunately, its per day, Zijin probably thinks thats a good deal. Fuck i prey those cunts get a lump of karma one day!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yep tough break for the Leopards, beaten by a lucky goal. But all credit to them for reaching the semis. See how they go Sunday against South Africa in the play-off for third. May be a consolation prize yet. ;)

And following the success of my AFCON tournament coverage, I'm considering reporting on the DRC Nzango women's 'foot game' competition:

for-fuck.gif

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I am observing signs of a lithium sector revival.....

1707551896233.png

Subsequently lots of lithium stock are getting some love once again from depressed levels.......

1707552255563.png

Most noteably GRE / ARV .....high volume now in TH.

So, what this all means is.......if AVZ can strike a good deal with a binding MOU and subsequent relist in the near future, positive sentiment will be behind it.

Lots of speculation that lithium spot price will further improve once chinese new year concludes, which is not far away, i will be absolutely pissed off if Manono is still stranded thru another bullish lithium cycle !

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

robface

Regular
I am observing signs of a lithium sector revival.....

View attachment 56462

Subsequently lots of lithium stock are getting some love once again from depressed levels.......

View attachment 56463

Most noteably GRE / ARV .....high volume now in TH.

So, what this all means is.......if AVZ can strike a good deal with a binding MOU and subsequent relist in the near future, positive sentiment will be behind it.

Lots of speculation that lithium spot price will further improve once chinese new year concludes, which is not far away, i will be absolutely pissed off if Manono is still stranded thru another bullish lithium cycle !

imo
Felix could wear the AvZ minerals hat at his next council of ministers and I'd still not be convinced.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 20.41.46.png
Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 20.45.24.png
Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 20.40.38.png

Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Reactions: 11 users