AVZ Discussion 2022

tonster66

Regular
That clock has been set by us on TSE, there has been no judgement by the ICC as far as I am aware

Reactions: 2 users

Scoota30

Regular
We have to request enforcement of the injunction to receive payment - but then the clock stops ticking and we get paid whatever the amount is.
Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: 3 users
Nearly got 20 million folks. Good for legal battles. Let's see if we can double it.

20 million what ? might as well be peanuts and then lucky to get 1/4 brown bag full
$30M AUD - why are we not stopping the clock and asking for it to be paid out now? It puts more pressure on them and if for some reason it got paid to us (IDGAF if its via Zijin), it would help fund us. Why continue to let it roll? If we negotiate a deal, you can be sure this "fine" vanishes from existence.
That clock has been set by us on TSE, there has been no judgement by the ICC as far as I am aware
20240208_201532.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha

Scoota30

Regular
My wall at home now has a hole in it from me banging my head against it.... Maybe i am interpretting it wrong because i didn't attend Tsinghua University School of Law but it doesn't fill me with confidence that any actual enforcement will occur from their own emergency injunctions. What is the point of a court of law if they can't even enforce their own injuctions that they have jurisdiction over??

1707386491483.png
1707386513879.png
1707386520645.png

• Thinking

wombat74

Top 20
My wall at home now has a hole in it from me banging my head against it.... Maybe i am interpretting it wrong because i didn't attend Tsinghua University School of Law but it doesn't fill me with confidence that any actual enforcement will occur from their own emergency injunctions. What is the point of a court of law if they can't even enforce their own injuctions that they have jurisdiction over??

View attachment 56278 View attachment 56279 View attachment 56280
Yeh it's a wet f--king blanket .

Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
Deal between USA and Gecamines/Japan is a significant deal - no way USA is going to build the Lobito Corridor if Zijin is the beneficiary?

Thanks for Sharing Franck I shared it across on crapper hope you don't mind

To add, I see where,

Ivanhoe, Trafigura to be first users of Lobito Atlantic Railway Corridor

Canada’s Ivanhoe Mines and commodities trader Trafigura inked on Wednesday deals to transport copper by rail from the Democratic Republic of Congo to neighbouring Angola’s port of Lobito.
blank.gif

The agreements make the companies the first long-term users of the Lobito Atlantic railway corridor, an initiative backed by the US government as part of its stated ambition to challenge China’s dominance of critical raw materials.

The Biden administration has commited $250 million to revitalize the century-old rail line linking key African mines to the Atlantic Ocean port of Lobito.

It is also funding a study to connect the railway into Zambia, as part of another project expected to cost $1.6 billion.

The agreement with Ivanhoe gives it the right to transport between 120,000 and 240,000 tonnes of blister-anode or concentrate per year from Kamoa-Kakula along the Lobito Corridor.

It outlines a minimum term for the agreement of five years starting in 2025, following a ramp-up year in 2024.

Ivanhoe sent in January a trial shipment of copper concentrate from its Kamoa-Kakula copper complex in the DRC to the port of Lobito using the new railway.

1707393038210.jpeg

The deals inked Wednesday extend the initial trial shipments, announced in August last year, with up to a further 10,000 tonnes to be transported along the Lobito Corridor this year.

“The transformative economic corridor will unlock more copper projects due to the lower logistical costs,” Ivanhoe Mines’ founder and executive co-chairman, Robert Friedland, said in a statement.

“Cheaper logistics increase the amount of economically recoverable copper across the Copperbelt, as cut-off grades can be lowered.”

The Lobito Atlantic Railway consortium, comprising Trafigura, Mota-Engil and Vecturis, was awarded in 2022 a 30-year concession for the operation, management and maintenance of both the rail line and the port.

“Trafigura has now signed a term sheet over a minimum term of six years, supporting the consortium’s aim to grow the volumes on the corridor so that it becomes the leading rail transport link in sub-Saharan Africa,”
the group’s chairman and chief executive, Jeremy Weir, said.

Trafigura’s allocation of export capacity on the Lobito Atlantic Railway will be up to 450,000 tonnes per annum from 2025, it said in a separate statement.

According to the commodities trader, the Lobito Atlantic Railway concessionaires have plans to increase the export capacity of the line to one million tonnes per year by 2030.

mining.com

#Hmmm.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
*Speaking of all things Lithium Battery / African Mining & Zambia related, where

The Biden administration has commited $250 million to revitalize the century-old rail line linking key African mines to the Atlantic Ocean port of Lobito.

It is also funding a study to connect the railway into Zambia, as part of another project expected to cost $1.6 billion.

1707394887371.png

1707395124897.png

1707395068292.png

Jonnno won't let go or let you get away with this shit !

He has a Bone to Pick with You 🐶

We all do :rolleyes:

dog with a bone.png

Attachments

• 1707395114198.png
    1707395114198.png
    30 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Doc

Master of Quan

View attachment 56278 View attachment 56279 View attachment 56280
There’s a few milestones coming up for us that the other side would be waiting on. Firstly will the ASX delist AVZ, secondly will AVZ get the 20m funding?
They will delay delay delay until we in such a big f’ing hole they'll try to get at cents on the dollar imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
How can they get away with posting this kind of garbage? It's just like spitting in the face of ICC proceedings.

1000009788.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

SilentOne

Regular
There’s a few milestones coming up for us that the other side would be waiting on. Firstly will the ASX delist AVZ, secondly will AVZ get the 20m funding?
They will delay delay delay until we in such a big f’ing hole we’ll give it away at cents on the dollar imo.
Mate you are not helpful at all - this game has yet to play out.

Wait for the rulings - SilentOne

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'm a little concerned about this claim of Dathcom shares being siezed for auction.
It sounds like something the chinese might dream up, such crooked low-lifes they are.

All they have to do is pay bribes to some scum law firm to claim AVZ owe them money, then bribe a judge to rule Dathcom shares to be siezed and sold for compensation.
While it would all be bullshit, it's just more money wasting time wasting shit to fight.
While its being contested for another year, the other side can claim that Dathcom don't hold majority any more and cant be awarded the ML.

I don't know this, I'm just pondering, but it's probably true.

• Thinking

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Beggars belief that Felix is allowing the business climate to be NUKED to support a corrupt entity in Cominiere - Rwanda has overtaken them and signed a massive deal with Rio Tinto for fucks sake.

Interesting to see Celestin no where to be seen at the Indaba Roadshow, not something he would EVER want to miss I wouldn't thought.

Instead they had that little gimpy retard Alain presenting and apparently it was a shitshow

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Mate you are not helpful at all - this game has yet to play out.

Wait for the rulings - SilentOne
What you mean not helpful? Just doing the same as others and putting my thoughts out there.

Not having a shot at anyone. Any reason why you feel to need to reply to most of my posts? Dont like what I write, fuck off.

Perhaps do as your name suggests, be silent.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

SilentOne

Regular
What you mean not helpful? Just doing the same as others and putting my thoughts out there.

Not having a shot at anyone. Any reason why you feel to need to reply to most of my posts? Dont like what I write, fuck off.

Perhaps do as your name suggests, be silent.

Have you ever thought about thinking before you type.

Your special.

SilentOne

• Haha

Colaci78

Doc

Master of Quan
Have you ever thought about thinking before you type.

Your special.

SilentOne
Its you're.

You're welcome.

And feel free to have an original thought and not just comment on others opinions.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
Beggars belief that Felix is allowing the business climate to be NUKED to support a corrupt entity in Cominiere - Rwanda has overtaken them and signed a massive deal with Rio Tinto for fucks sake.

Interesting to see Celestin no where to be seen at the Indaba Roadshow, not something he would EVER want to miss I wouldn't thought.

Instead they had that little gimpy retard Alain presenting and apparently it was a shitshow

*Meanwhile,

In other News of the Corrupt kind, you may be interested to know that,

Rejected by the Constitutional Court, electoral fraudsters now at the door of prison

The Constitutional Court ruled this Thursday, February 8, on the requests submitted by national deputy candidates whose votes were canceled by the Independent National Electoral Commission (CENI) for electoral fraud.

She rejected all requests received.

This decision should normally pave the way for legal proceedings against those concerned.

Accused in particular of acts of fraud, intimidation, corruption and vandalism during the provincial and national legislative elections of December 20, 82 candidate deputies had seen the CENI cancel their votes.

Some of them appealed to the Council of State, which declared itself incompetent. They then appealed to the Constitutional Court.

This Thursday, the High Court, sitting in the open court of the Court of Cassation, dismissed them, declaring their requests unfounded.

Now confirmed electoral fraudsters, these candidates run the risk of arrest and imprisonment, according to lawyers.

The governors and ministers who are in this situation no longer have any reason to continue in office.

The Constitutional Court having ruled against them, they no longer benefit from the presumption of innocence,” explains a lawyer at the Kinshasa/Gombe bar.

mediacongo

#ThumbsUp.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20
1707449780107.png

1707449674101.png

1707449873435.png

1707449927889.png

1707450707593.png