AVZ Discussion 2022

Yep tough break for the Leopards, beaten by a lucky goal. But all credit to them for reaching the semis. See how they go Sunday against South Africa in the play-off for third. May be a consolation prize yet. ;)
Gotta love the football gods. Karma is a bitch.
20240211_092503.jpg

tenor-3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yep suck shit to them, love to see that

Reactions: 1 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Anyone got evidence Cominiere/Zijin or any government officials acted against US LAW?

• Haha

Roger2018

Regular
can’t be hating on the football team! Most DRC people are good just a few rat bastards that ruin it for the rest.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

robface

Regular
Anyone got evidence Cominiere/Zijin or any government officials acted against US LAW?
He said the US dollar or US financial system, don't think it needs to be a US crime.

• Thinking

Dazmac66

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
Rich businessman Aliko Dangote wants to invest in the DRC

The richest man in Africa, according to Forbes magazine, the Nigerian Aliko Dangote indicated, Thursday February 8, his intention to invest in the DRC precisely in the mining and agricultural sectors.

The businessman presented his project to Congolese President Félix Tshisekedi on Thursday in Kinshasa.

The Congolese Press Agency, which cites a presidential source, specifies that the meeting between the Nigerian businessman and President Tshisekedi took place during an audience at the presidential palace in the city of the African Union, in presence of the former head of state of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo.

“It was a question of seeing within the framework of the DRC-Nigeria Business Council, which allows rapprochement, facilitation and economic integration between our countries, how we could benefit from one of our largest investors Aliko Dangote”, declared the former Nigerian President, after their meeting with the Congolese Head of State.

Nigerian Aliko Dangote has been ranked by Forbes magazine as Africa's richest man for the 13th consecutive year.

Mr Dangote's fortune has increased by $400 million over the past year to a net worth of $13.9 billion, according to Forbes, bbc.com reports.

Since November 2022, economic cooperation has existed between the DRC and Nigeria through the joint program called “DRC-Nigeria Business Council”, supported by Félix Tshisekedi and Olusegun Obasanjo, with the vision of bringing the Congolese and Nigerian people closer together and promoting their economic integration.

In April 2023, the DRC hosted, in Kinshasa, the second meeting of the stakeholders of this program sponsored by these two political figures.

It brought together Nigerian and Congolese businessmen as well as public service managers from these two countries to evaluate and make proposals with a view to improving the business partnership between Kinshasa and Abuja.

mediacongo

*Quick, someone get that Man a Pen and a Contract to sign ( Nigel ) before he changes his mind :unsure:

Have we got a Deal for you Mr " I want to Invest in DRC Mining " Aliko Dangote (y)

Show me the Money 💵 💰 💵

AVZ # ! #.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

TheCount

Regular
Stacks on “X” now Shaun wanker cunt has shown his colours once again..
IMG_5525.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
It’s hardly a contribution by China. It’s what they didn’t pay in the first place. Jules babe has managed to collect the debt.

I also saw liar Lars doting over his/her Princess once again. Has he not heard she missed the cut?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Thanks for sharing Daz !

1707622974380.png
So the US is very much aware of Manono and leaning on fat fuck for a amicable resolution.

Encouraging!

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

M.Bison

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
1707626380336.png

dog with a bone.png

1707626579513.png

1707626628683.png

1707626850820.png

1707626895144.png

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Interesting. Who is this guy?
Former US district attorney turned venture capitalist, super sharp guy but does not work for the government (although he has previously).

Married a Congolese woman and has turned out to be a handy intermediary given his interest in Congolese politics. Good guy

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

timb89

Regular
Stacks on “X” now Shaun wanker cunt has shown his colours once again..
View attachment 56551

Imagine thinking anything to do with China and the broader belt and road initiative has no strings attached. I just can't take whoever Lars is seriously at this point.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
Imagine thinking anything to do with China and the broader belt and road initiative has no strings attached. I just can't take whoever Lars is seriously at this point.
I don't think anyone here has ever taken Lars seriously🍆

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 12.35.17 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users