AVZ Discussion 2022

Anyone know how to interpret this one from Quarterly:

Subsequent to 31 December 2023, the Company has agreed with Acuity Capital to extend the expiry date of its At-the-Market Subscription Agreement (ATM) to 31 January 2027. As previously announced, the ATM was initially established with an expiry of March 2024 (see previous ASX announcement dated 3 December 2021). The Company has, to date, not raised any capital through its ATM. There is no requirement on the Company to utilise the ATM and there were no fees or costs associated with the extension of the ATM. Further, no additional security has been provided or required in relation to the ATM extension.

Attachments

• 453smgkynt2jx0.pdf
    289 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: 1 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Anyone know how to interpret this one from Quarterly:

Subsequent to 31 December 2023, the Company has agreed with Acuity Capital to extend the expiry date of its At-the-Market Subscription Agreement (ATM) to 31 January 2027. As previously announced, the ATM was initially established with an expiry of March 2024 (see previous ASX announcement dated 3 December 2021). The Company has, to date, not raised any capital through its ATM. There is no requirement on the Company to utilise the ATM and there were no fees or costs associated with the extension of the ATM. Further, no additional security has been provided or required in relation to the ATM extension.
So the facility is simply extended about 3 years. But in reality it can only be drawn down if we are trading, as pricing has VWAP terms involved.

See Lucas's post with full details above this one

Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
"In light of the above, there is a reasonable prospect that a party, including the Company, will be granted a PE in respect of both the Roche Dure and Carriere de l’Este Mineral Resources"

Are they taking the p1ss? Nice upgrade nonetheless . At least the DRC can now calculate how much they are going to be sued for .

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
He would make a fantastic president, but the brown paper bag receivers and or China operatives would probably find a way to make him disappear.....:unsure:

genie.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Beetleb

Surely AVZ could raise $10m in a heart beat to keep going hard and not take any shortcuts?

20,000 shareholders x $500. I know it doesn't work like that, but just as an example of what could be raised.

Reactions: 16 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
We've burned just under $65m in the 20 months of suspension up to end of 2023. By the end of March Nigel will have personally been paid $1m while in suspension inclusive of known cash bonuses for the inconvenience of needing to travel to the DRC where our only asset is. We now have 7 bod members. I find it extraordinary they aren't cutting directors wages as I have said many times previously. Time to deliver an outcome.

According to official announcements the majority of cash for construction is coming from CATH who voted against the current bod at the AGM. We have now spent all the money we raised in December 2021 for early construction costs. Some of that money was meant to pay for part of the 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere too lol

View attachment 55616
View attachment 55617
Agreed, it’s a fucking joke they are spending us into oblivion, I don’t understand it as Nigel has way more to lose if we go into administration.

He obviously knows something we don’t but it seems insane from an external perspective

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Sri Lanka........debt trapped , manipulated & fucked over by CCP

Pakistan..........ditto

Angola.............ditto

Countless other countries........ditto

DRC ?........probably

I mean this video is no surprise, i knew the BRI was a debt trap to capture poor countries strategic assets ages ago as i am sure everyone on this forum was aware too, CCP want Taiwan, not because they believe the country is part of China and should align, they want TSMC !

China is a bully and i have no doubt DRC ( Felix ) is under pressure to deliver 842m/t ++of the worlds finest lithium to them or they will pull their funding / and or use their massive influence via Brics to isolate DRC from trying to obtain finance elsewhere.

For fucks sake Felix.............wake up !!

There are other options out there to cover your short fall should you have the guts to tell China to FUCK OFF, like alot of other poor countries are finally wising up....(y)

Good ole USA would love to hold your hand , they want your minerals badly, they are prepared to print more money to obtain it....:p

@cruiser51 .........any chance you can send this vid to Felix via X for a wake up call ?

Felix, remember, china need you way more than you need them.......(y):poop::ninja:

Now get off your farken fat arse and prepare that binding MOU fuck wit !

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

wombat74

Top 20
Agreed, it’s a fucking joke they are spending us into oblivion, I don’t understand it as Nigel has way more to lose if we go into administration.

He obviously knows something we don’t but it seems insane from an external perspective
Running out of coin would be a major f--k up and totally unacceptable . It would go down like a tonne sh1t with investors . Nigel is not that stupid . I'll give him more cred than that .

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Chase

Regular
Hi Carlos ,, I can't see where it says no more wages will be paid to any directors until this is sorted out that would save money this year , and if we get the go ahead for mining where is the money coming

We've burned just under $65m in the 20 months of suspension up to end of 2023. By the end of March Nigel will have personally been paid $1m while in suspension inclusive of known cash bonuses for the inconvenience of needing to travel to the DRC where our only asset is. We now have 7 bod members. I find it extraordinary they aren't cutting directors wages as I have said many times previously. Time to deliver an outcome.

According to official announcements the majority of cash for construction is coming from CATH who voted against the current bod at the AGM. We have now spent all the money we raised in December 2021 for early construction costs. Some of that money was meant to pay for part of the 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere too lol

View attachment 55616
View attachment 55617
Yeah I personally think ol Nig and mates needs to take a pay cut for the better of the company..the CCP are wanting exactly us to run fucking dry..yes hard work but in the end management will need to fall on the sword for the better..after all the new this was coming..I'm just hoping to see the TO!!

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Nige could be removed as a director pending court case with fat tail, ideally someone here should attend if they can. It's tomorrow, with a follow up later in the month

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
Nige could be removed as a director pending court case with fat tail, ideally someone here should attend if they can. It's tomorrow, with a follow up later in the month
I doubt that very much. This is more MMGA skulduggery and large intestine dwelling parasitic money and time consuming activity by have never been envious cowards.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

SilentOne

Regular
Yeah I personally think ol Nig and mates needs to take a pay cut for the better of the company..the CCP are wanting exactly us to run fucking dry..yes hard work but in the end management will need to fall on the sword for the better..after all the new this was coming..I'm just hoping to see the TO!!
Chase,

If the company you worked for said you need to take a pay cut - what would you say.

Hmmmmm its easy to say when its not you.

I support the Board - get with the program.

Regards,

Silent One.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Scoota30

Regular
Surely AVZ could raise $10m in a heart beat to keep going hard and not take any shortcuts?

20,000 shareholders x $500. I know it doesn't work like that, but just as an example of what could be raised.
Another funding option could be @JAG doing a limited edition run of 200 Fuck MMGA shirts, probably could fund a whole quarter from that alone 🍍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Nellie17

Regular
What a fucking nightmare the last 20 or so months have been!
And what a total negative fuckwit you have been during that time!
Get off your arse and attend yourself if you really want to know!

Cheers,
Nells x

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

BEISHA

Top 20
What a fucking nightmare the last 20 or so months have been!
And what a total negative fuckwit you have been during that time!
Get off your arse and attend yourself if you really want to know!

Cheers,
Nells x
Took the words out of my mouth....;)

batista-batista-low-blow.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Thaz

Regular
Chase,

If the company you worked for said you need to take a pay cut - what would you say.

Regards,

Silent One.

The difference is, Nige and the board has an ownership / vested interest in the Company.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Chase

Regular
Chase,

Regards,

Silent One.
Well one thing for sure mate I won't be voting for performance bonuses when there is next to zero in the kitty..got to be a line in the sand somewhere..

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I certainly do hope that if Nigel does get a TO offer that we get to vote on it. Apparently he had offers that he considered insulting so didn’t put before share holders. His insulting might be my ‘they’ll do me I want the fuck out’ amount

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
The difference is, Nige and the board has an ownership / vested interest in the Company.
They also have a fiduciary duty to us as shareholders and one would hope they have the slightest amount of honour

I would happily live in Kinshasa full time for a quarter of Nigel's salary sans cash bonuses until this was resolved. Especially if I had 50 million shares. But also just for the legacy of my name after the extremely confident statements Nigel made in the run up to suspension despite the significant issues the company was facing within the DRC.

The only reason I would act in the way management are currently acting in regards to their salaries is if I saw no hope at all of a mining licence or pay out and wanted to milk what I could from the company before it withered away

jericho-a-little-bit-of-the-bubbly-wine.gif

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom