AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
Oh.. just, fuck it....

so much cake and now even more but cant touch it.

poster72449798.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Pokok

Regular
Manono Project Mineral Resource increases 47% to
842Mt as Roche Dure tonnages expanded
Highlights
▪ Mineral Resource delineation drilling at Roche Dure adds a further 268 million
tonnes (Mt) to the Manono Lithium and Tin Project (Manono Project).
▪ Mineral Resource update reinforces AVZ’s 75% owned Manono Project, one of
the world’s largest hard rock lithium projects.
▪ Completion of Mineral Resource estimates following on the Early Works 2022
– 2023 53-hole diamond drilling programme for some 15,684.7m, generates
the following:
- A 47% increase in the Manono Project’s (Roche Dure and Carriere de
l’Este) Measured, Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource tonnage to
842Mt grading 1.61% Li2O, 709ppm Sn and 37ppm Ta containing 13.52Mt
of lithium oxide.
- A 67% increase in the Roche Dure Measured, Indicated and Inferred
Mineral Resource tonnage to 669Mt grading 1.61% Li2O, 690ppm Sn and
33ppm Ta containing 10.79Mt of lithium oxide.
- An 82% increase in the Roche Dure Measured & Indicated Resource to
500Mt at 1.63% Li2O, 755ppm Sn and 34ppm Ta containing 8.14Mt of
lithium oxide and 377kt of tin.
- An increased confidence level, with 75% of the Roche Dure Mineral
Resource now classified as Measured & Indicated.
▪ In addition to Sn, Ta and Li2O, CSA Global estimated Fe2O3, a potentially
deleterious element, at an average of 1.01% Fe2O3 for the Project.
▪ The Manono Project Mineral Resource includes all results from the FY23, 53-
hole Early Works drilling programme added to the recently reported Carrier de
l’Este Mineral Resource estimate1.
▪ The higher confidence tonnages are expected to increase the potential life of
mine as will expected decreasing waste to ore stripping ratios resulting from
the significant flattening of the deposit in the northern 500 metres of the newly
completed geological model.
1 Refer ASX announcement dated 18 December 2023 “
That reads great , question , how much did that cost for information just to let the thief's know how much more they can have , I think most SH don't care about announcements they just want to know when this will end .

Reactions: 6 users
$6.3m left in da bank
20240131_164647.jpg

• Sad

Rediah

Regular
Heard today that we should be getting an announcement today or tomorrow. The person mentioned a few announcements so lets hope they are positive.

Is that you Nige? I promise I wont tell anyone...

Kevin Hart Whatever GIF

If you are fortuneteller, then tell me the numbers for the Powerball. If not, then admit that you are......

Just kidding keep these positive announcements coming, my PMs, DMs, Snapchat, Weechat, Onlyfans are open for you 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Rediah

Regular
Oh.. just, fuck it....

so much cake and now even more but cant touch it.

View attachment 55607
Currently our situation is more like touch with your eyes not with your hands....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Anyone know why they continued to spend money on drilling/dev activities during this shutdown period post Oct 2023 - 1.7M would've been much better in our bank account

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Rediah

Regular
Anyone know why they continued to spend money on drilling/dev activities during this shutdown period post Oct 2023 - 1.7M would've been much better in our bank account
If and when someone offers us, they make the offer according to what has been discovered based on these drilling results and not using any arbitrary estimates? Not sure to be honest.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Pokok

Regular
Hi Carlos ,, I can't see where it says no more wages will be paid to any directors until this is sorted out that would save money this year , and if we get the go ahead for mining where is the money coming from ,

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Based on resource Elpha came up with $3.25 on twitter

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
Based on resource Elpha came up with $3.25 on twitter
184B2469-0238-4779-8446-D5672C031B3B.png
D40B44DD-0A10-4352-9BAD-7076572F170B.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

SilentOne

Regular
Hi Carlos ,, I can't see where it says no more wages will be paid to any directors until this is sorted out that would save money this year , and if we get the go ahead for mining where is the money coming from ,
Pokok,

The Board has done an exceptional job in keeping us in the game considering all the mischief that they have had to deal with. Of course, they should continue to be paid - I wouldn't want their job.

I am reading your statement as a poorly placed joke.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Expense says exploration and evaluation so most likely a fair chunk was spent on the JORC certification process. Although it does seem excessive.

Pokok

Regular
Pokok,

The Board has done an exceptional job in keeping us in the game considering all the mischief that they have had to deal with. Of course, they should continue to be paid - I wouldn't want their job.

I am reading your statement as a poorly placed joke.

Regards,

SilentOne
Joke to an extent , and no I would not want their job but do you remember during the recession we had to have years ago myself and my partner worked for no wages 1 year to keep a booming business going and we did ,,is 6mill is enough cash to get us through this year ?

CHB

Regular
IMO we will know our fate by end of march.

1) I'd expect some sort of direction in relation to the DRC Gov/JV in terms of if there is progression.

2) Also we will know by then whether we will have an additional $20M available.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see everything on hold (including point 1) until #2 is known. Everyone will know that they have us by the balls if the funding doesn't come through and they may just delay more as opposed to negotiate.

Reactions: 10 users
We've burned just under $65m in the 20 months of suspension up to end of 2023. By the end of March Nigel will have personally been paid $1m while in suspension inclusive of known cash bonuses for the inconvenience of needing to travel to the DRC where our only asset is. We now have 7 bod members. I find it extraordinary they aren't cutting directors wages as I have said many times previously. Time to deliver an outcome.

According to official announcements the majority of cash for construction is coming from CATH who voted against the current bod at the AGM. We have now spent all the money we raised in December 2021 for early construction costs. Some of that money was meant to pay for part of the 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere too lol

20240131_173827.jpg

20240131_173839.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Pokok

Regular
We've burned just under $65m in the 20 months of suspension up to end of 2023. By the end of March Nigel will have personally been paid $1m while in suspension inclusive of known cash bonuses for the inconvenience of needing to travel to the DRC where our only asset is. We now have 7 bod members. I find it extraordinary they aren't cutting directors wages as I have said many times previously. Time to deliver an outcome.

According to official announcements the majority of cash for construction is coming from CATH who voted against the current bod at the AGM. We have now spent all the money we raised in December 2021 for early construction costs. Some of that money was meant to pay for part of the 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere too lol

View attachment 55616
View attachment 55617
Thanks that answers my question , I know i'm not the only person thinking about the future and it was nothing personal to the directors it was just my business mind working overtime as I am sure their doing their best as it is their interest also.

Ashlee

Regular

View attachment 55616
View attachment 55617
Without securing the asset we won’t have to worry about startup costs, our only game at the moment is to secure the asset, and after today’s announcement we know it’s worth a shitload more.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

LX600

Regular
Anyone know how to interpret this one from Quarterly:

Subsequent to 31 December 2023, the Company has agreed with Acuity Capital to extend the expiry date of its At-the-Market Subscription Agreement (ATM) to 31 January 2027. As previously announced, the ATM was initially established with an expiry of March 2024 (see previous ASX announcement dated 3 December 2021). The Company has, to date, not raised any capital through its ATM. There is no requirement on the Company to utilise the ATM and there were no fees or costs associated with the extension of the ATM. Further, no additional security has been provided or required in relation to the ATM extension.

Misfits

Regular
1706688269821.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 24 users
Without securing the asset we won’t have to worry about startup costs, our only game at the moment is to secure the asset, and after today’s announcement we know it’s worth a shitload more.
Our current financial situation provides significant further impetus for a negotiated outcome imo

• Thinking
  • Love
Top Bottom