AVZ Discussion 2022

My bet is it will be a quarterly and a notification of cessation of securities

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If Geo is hanging his hat on predicting the announcement is the fucking quarterly coming out there just may be some of this action pretty soon...

1706604689957.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

RHyNO

Regular
Just about time for @cominiereSA to start dribbling his daily dose of lies & FUD. Poor Little man is close to losing his shit IMO. Love it😍
I love that there is, what, someone in the office. Running the Twitter, just arguing with people with complete garbage. If it’s real I love it so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
Heard today that we should be getting an announcement today or tomorrow. The person mentioned a few announcements so lets hope they are positive.
1 ann is a gimmy , the other will be something we already know , don't kid yourself if its not about ML , takeover offers , and just about the rolling shit from the last 2 year nobody is interested , I'm a realist I want to know now am I fucked or do I get at least my money back , and yes there was talk some people would sell their shares off market 50c but no buyers so I just goes to show nobody really thinks they are worth that at this stage

Reactions: 8 users

marksmann007

Regular
We’re all desperate for information & announcements no doubt about it.
I’d also love to hear from our gun 9card.
I‘m sure he has good reasons for his silence but it would be great to get some insights ASAP.

Reactions: 15 users

Hudnut

Regular
Whatever the quarterly says, I reckon the shareprice will hold up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

CashKing

Regular
Whatever the quarterly says, I reckon the shareprice will hold up.
Hey bros and gals I’ve been silent for a bit because Fuck this shit to be honest…

I really want this bullshit to end like most here hey ?

I’d prefer we sell out to those mofos for a decent price and we can all get over this shit..
I get all the legal shit going on so we can achieve what we set out to but ffs 🤦 it’s painful.

Maybe the thieves would rather bleed us than pay up and get it done is my thinking !!

Is there anyone else wanting to take over the project I wonder 🤷‍♂️

I’ve got a fair bit of cash sitting here like most doing absolutely Fuxk all and I wanna buy some new mowers and a house cunts…

This shit needs to get sorted.

Rant over and thx to all the efforts put in here you legends…

Let’s see what this round of announcements has to say 😌

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

pow4ade

Regular
Time for an African Cup of Nations update. The DRC leopards ended up finishing second in their group behind Morocco and advanced to the knock-out round of 16.

On Monday they played the Egyptian pharoahs which ended in yet another draw for the DRC, thanks in large part to the absence of injured Egyptian and Liverpool superstar, Mo Salah.

The game then went to the dreaded penalty shoot-out where the DRC prevailed 8-7:

DRC now face Guinea in the quarter finals on Saturday. Go the Leopards!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Time for an African Cup of Nations update. The DRC jaguars ended up finishing second in their group behind Morocco and advanced to the knock-out round of 16.

On Monday they played the Egyptian pharoahs which ended in yet another draw for the DRC, thanks in large part to the absence of injured Egyptian and Liverpool superstar, Mo Salah.

The game then went to the dreaded penalty shoot-out where the DRC prevailed 8-7:

DRC now face Guinea in the quarter finals on Saturday. Go the Jaguers!

Honestly couldn’t give a fuck about the DRC soccer team. How’s that help me get my money ffs? If they win have we been promised the ML? 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Dijon101

Regular
@CashKing

You remember the AGM ??

Yes the fatigue is real, but this is what we voted for.

Same situation as you, need the $$ to start up a business.

As Graeme stated on LinkedIn, quite a few more steps but we stay the course.

Doc

Master of Quan
@CashKing

You remember the AGM ??

Yes the fatigue is real, but this is what we voted for.

Same situation as you, need the $$ to start up a business.

As Graeme stated on LinkedIn, quite a few more steps but we stay the course.
Steps outside the DRC have been made but to my knowledge none inside. Judgment was that 13359 revert to AVZ/Dathcom for a start whether it the full original size or the reduce I don’t care right now. Now I havent check CAMI portal but I’ll bet Jag’s left nut it hasn’t changed.
We need progress inside the DRC for me to feel we making any headway.

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
Steps outside the DRC have been made but to my knowledge none inside. Judgment was that 13359 revert to AVZ/Dathcom for a start whether it the full original size or the reduce I don’t care right now. Now I havent check CAMI portal but I’ll bet Jag’s left nut it hasn’t changed.
We need progress inside the DRC for me to feel we making any headway.
angry richard sherman GIF by ADWEEK

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

pow4ade

Regular
Honestly couldn’t give a fuck about the DRC soccer team. How’s that help me get my money ffs? If they win have we been promised the ML? 🤣
Correct, the fortunes of a DRC soccer team will not help recover our money. However for the DRC people, often championed here by many, the current success of their national team is huge as they progress through the AFCON.

For many of the impoverished population it allows them something to cheer about and be proud of, providing some respite from the daily grind. Show some empathy and acknowledge their joy. Investing in their country is not all about us.

Reactions: 13 users
Correct, the fortunes of a DRC soccer team will not help recover our money. However for the DRC people, often championed here by many, the current success of their national team is huge as they progress through the AFCON.

For many of the impoverished population it allows them something to cheer about and be proud of, providing some respite from the daily grind. Show some empathy and acknowledge their joy. Investing in their country is not all about us.
Hopefully they make it all the way to the final and then their opponents pay off the ref and they lose to a clearly incorrect made up penalty decision

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Time for an African Cup of Nations update. The DRC leopards ended up finishing second in their group behind Morocco and advanced to the knock-out round of 16.

DRC now face Guinea in the quarter finals on Saturday. Go the Leopards!

I actually thought EL Presidente had more pressing issues to address, other than discussing the progress of a 3rd grade junior football team.

It sounds all very nice, but it is a politician saying, he really doesn't want to address the real problems this nation is facing.
In other word it is a smoke screen so the real business of the day, how to deal with rampant fraud and theft from the nation on a huge scale is not addressed, maybe due to self interest.

Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
Hopefully they make it all the way to the final and then their opponents pay off the ref and they lose to a clearly incorrect made up penalty decision
Perhaps we should have sponsored them incase they win.

:D

Reactions: 2 users

pow4ade

Regular
The home ground of the DRC Leopards in Kinshasa is called the Pentocost Martyrs Stadium. Word on the street is AVZ have enlisted the help of famous Pentocostal martyr, Scott Morrison. ;)

protoje

Regular
Heard today that we should be getting an announcement today or tomorrow. The person mentioned a few announcements so lets hope they are positive.
Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

more likely if the DRC team make the final is that the Chinese team runs onto the field instead of the DRC team

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular
more likely if the DRC team make the final is that the Chinese team runs onto the field instead of the DRC team
You mean run to the podium to collect the cup and medals regardless whichever team wins? :censored::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom