AVZ Discussion 2022

Caption this recent photo taken at a ministers event.

Best caption as voted by TSE @zeeb0t receives fresh Crays direct from the boat!

You can only caption once.
View attachment 54867
IMG_6397.jpeg

“CK? [sigh] I’m looking right at him. It’s HIS fucking fault we were late - he said something about brushing his teeth 5 times after his meeting with the Zijin delegation. You’d think he’d be used to it by now, hey?”

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Pokok

Regular
The post of a fucked up ex SH who is trying to blame AVZ for his stuff up for selling too early and making a loss, he tried his best on the Crapper to drum up support to take AVZ to court and now is trying his hardest on Twitter.
I wonder if he is aware of the story of Stock Swami....

View attachment 54869 View attachment 54870

I wonder if twitter is aware, what this fool is trying to use their platform for....
what an a hole I only wish they all burn in hell ,,, I want my money and I want it now , back to my whisky thank you @Winenut showing me the path to calmness in my life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Do we wait for a negotiated outcome or when is the final decision of ICSID scheduled (because "interim" decision)? Regarding the timeline is not that much time for us anymore if it is right, that April is deadline (ASX). Possible I missed something.

Do we wait for a negotiated outcome or when is the final decision of ICSID scheduled (because "interim" decision)? Regarding the timeline is not that much time for us anymore if it is right, that April is deadline (ASX). Possible I missed something.
This decision was for our provisional request to maintain the legal status quo of the tenement title before the main hearing. The final decision is at least a year and a half away if not longer as the first hearing on the merits of the case is scheduled for June 2025 according to @9cardomaha.

There is no deadline however it is possible we could be delisted in May but that is not automatic and is at the discretion of the ASX. If we are delisted then we will just continue as a private company until we are ready to trade again.

Hopefully we get a negotiated outcome sooner rather than later considering the significant further impetus for a deal that this provisional ICSID decision provides imo

Reactions: 17 users

BRICK

Regular

View attachment 54867
Howd you get my personal number shane...?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

View attachment 54867

1000007473.jpg

Not a caption but there's no way I'm gonna try and photoshop that on my phone.

Flight996

Regular

"Did you try bribing him? Offer him some crays for fucks sake"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
This decision was for our provisional request to maintain the legal status quo of the tenement title before the main hearing. The final decision is at least a year and a half away if not longer as the first hearing on the merits of the case is scheduled for June 2025 according to @9cardomaha.

There is no deadline however it is possible we could be delisted in May but that is not automatic and is at the discretion of the ASX. If we are delisted then we will just continue as a private company until we are ready to trade again.

Hopefully we get a negotiated outcome sooner rather than later considering the significant further impetus for a deal that this provisional ICSID decision provides imo
Who (individuals) are we in discussions /negotiations with ? Has Nigel mentioned any names ? Cominiere still beating their chests saying ICSID doesn't apply to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

John25

Regular

View attachment 54867
1705875791849.gif

Why not have some fun 🤓😛
Jason …can i get an AVZ cap in mamba green

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

cozza123

Emerged

View attachment 54867
Im FKD get me to the airport (one last brown paper bag on arrival please)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
View attachment 54882

“CK? [sigh] I’m looking right at him. It’s HIS fucking fault we were late - he said something about brushing his teeth 5 times after his meeting with the Zijin delegation. You’d think he’d be used to it by now, hey?”
" I'll be on the roof in 5 minutes ."

1705881001397.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Painful having to just wait for these fools to make a decision/do the right thing - fucking over it

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Who (individuals) are we in discussions /negotiations with ? Has Nigel mentioned any names ? Cominiere still beating their chests saying ICSID doesn't apply to them.
Nigel mentioned the possibility of sitting down to discuss the north with his excellency President 'Monsieur 73%' Tshisekedi in his interview with the tentacles of nine entertainment before xmas. Other than that negotiations will most likely be happening through the lawyers.

As a party of Dathcom technically this decision was a win for Cominiere. Their current ramblings are in line with all the other nonsense like OhAdA they've been crapping on about recently. Nothing more than the delusions of a fool that owes what it can't give. I enjoy it when they disparage and mock the arbitration courts decisions as it only helps us in our cases. Lucky for us Cominiere are too fucking stupid to realise that.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Mr Clean

Regular
With the lithium market imploding, it only reduces more supply from coming online. We might be fortunate in that our forced hiatus isn’t as costly as what we once thought. As long as Felix actually does something productive and resolved this stalemate.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

BRICK

Regular
Painful having to just wait for these fools to make a decision/do the right thing - fucking over it
Painful to watch my other stonks down hard while AVZ is outperforming the market

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TLH

Regular
Would AVZ still be profitable if we got the mine built in 2 years from now and the lithium tonnage remained the same?

I am still scratching my head as to how so many lithium experts got the demand predictions so wrong?
Was the demand based on trends or was there an assumption that everyone would suddenly run out and buy an electric car?

It seems nobody has any idea of potential future lithium demand. End of 2024, 2025 not until 2028.....

Could AVZ be that big that big that it is a primary reason the lithium price being manipulated?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Would AVZ still be profitable if we got the mine built in 2 years from now and the lithium tonnage remained the same?

I am still scratching my head as to how so many lithium experts got the demand predictions so wrong?
Was the demand based on trends or was there an assumption that everyone would suddenly run out and buy an electric car?

It seems nobody has any idea of potential future lithium demand. End of 2024, 2025 not until 2028.....

Could AVZ be that big that big that it is a primary reason the lithium price being manipulated?
Yes. Original DFS was done at $600 or $660/t if I recall ( came out a while ago ) and it was still making good profits. Price is still above those levels.
China smashing the price using inferior grade product but with the surge in demand they don't have anywhere near enough to keep downward pressure on the price. We should see an increase in price in next 6 months.
But what do I know, Im an AVZ investor..........

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Azzler

Top 20
Yes. Original DFS was done at $600 or $660/t if I recall ( came out a while ago ) and it was still making good profits. Price is still above those levels.
China smashing the price using inferior grade product but with the surge in demand they don't have anywhere near enough to keep downward pressure on the price. We should see an increase in price in next 6 months.
But what do I know, Im an AVZ investor..........
Yes and remember this, we were all very bullish when the DFS was out, now the price is well above that!
Just because it surged and came back doesnt mean shit.
With the current Lithium price we are singing, and this is just with a small plant, we're likely moving to 10MTpa.

Again, financially, we're well ahead with the current lithium price than when we did the financials with our DFS.

The story of a Lithium hyper demand outstripping supply is still real, and it won't be brief.

Now is the perfect time to sink investments into Lithium space. While everyone is worried and the prices are low.

Of course we're all hoping like fuck AVZ will be part of it and not have everything ripped off.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TLH

Regular
Yes and remember this, we were all very bullish when the DFS was out, now the price is well above that!
Just because it surged and came back doesnt mean shit.
With the current Lithium price we are singing, and this is just with a small plant, we're likely moving to 10MTpa.

Again, financially, we're well ahead with the current lithium price than when we did the financials with our DFS.

The story of a Lithium hyper demand outstripping supply is still real, and it won't be brief.

Now is the perfect time to sink investments into Lithium space. While everyone is worried and the prices are low.

Of course we're all hoping like fuck AVZ will be part of it and not have everything ripped off.
Thanks Doc & Azzler. I should have gone through the previous DFC myself- appreciated. I look forward to singing. What a ride it's been.

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Thanks Doc & Azzler. I should have gone through the previous DFC myself- appreciated. I look forward to singing. What a ride it's been.
Looking forward to hearing your voice :p:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom