AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
Cominiere is absolutely fucked, both ways till Sunday.....
TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Colaci78

BenGriffo

Regular
Good start, we need 15775 sorted too.

Given 13359 was returned to Dathcom I can't see how Manono Lithium can keep the northern area. It was sold/traded on the basis of Com owning it which just got tiger uppercutted.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Pokok

Regular
Cominiere is absolutely fucked, both ways till Sunday.....
TC.
It reads beautifully but will they abide buy this or will they find another stalling tactic ,, just putting it out there , even the wife said please drink again your a pain in the ass at the moment :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

TheCount

Regular
What happens on Sunday?
Gen-X and older will get the reference... Old Australian saying/terminology for getting bashed/beaten up..
TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
The timeframe for the execution of the interim orders seems to be open ended? I would like to see a date that these orders need to be completed by..

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Bray

Regular
The timeframe for the execution of the interim orders seems to be open ended? I would like to see a date that these orders need to be completed by..
Unless i'm reading it wrong, doesn't this mean it's all in effect as of right now
"
The Interim Orders are binding on all parties and take effect immediately but may be revised (or
revoked) by the ICSID tribunal in light of any comments provided by AVZI, GLH and Dathcom and the
State. The mandatory nature of the Interim Orders was reconfirmed and highlighted by the ICSID
tribunal in its decision.
"

• Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular

Given 13359 was returned to Dathcom I can't see how Manono Lithium can keep the northern area. It was sold/traded on the basis of Com owning it which just got tiger uppercutted.
Agreed. It doesn't make much sense that 13359 is returned to Dathcom, but 15575 (with a subsequently adjusted perimeter) is able to be transferred to a 'third party', especially when Cominiere is part of the JV associated with that area.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Charbella

Regular

BRAVO!

The Company considers the unlawfulness of the transfer of PR 13359 from Dathcom to Cominiere,
which has been reversed under the Interim Orders, renders Cominiere’s relinquishment of the
northern portion of PR 13359 and the subsequent grant of PR 15775 to Manono Lithium SA to be
equally unlawful.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Pokok

Regular
Gen-X and older will get the reference... Old Australian saying/terminology for getting bashed/beaten up..
TC.
I'm 64 , I asked my 28 year old what generation I am , answer , :giggle::giggle::giggle: cranky old bastard generation

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
Unless i'm reading it wrong, doesn't this mean it's all in effect as of right now
"
The Interim Orders are binding on all parties and take effect immediately but may be revised (or
revoked) by the ICSID tribunal in light of any comments provided by AVZI, GLH and Dathcom and the
State. The mandatory nature of the Interim Orders was reconfirmed and highlighted by the ICSID
tribunal in its decision.
"
yeah i guess so but immediately is open to interpretation / manipulation?

If this order was issued on the 16th there is still no change to the Cadastre site..
1705554851104.png

• Thinking
  • Sad

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I'm 64 , I asked my 28 year old what generation I am , answer , :giggle::giggle::giggle: cranky old bastard generation
Old, pale and stale generation? - that's what I call my old man

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Uglybob

Regular
I'm just going to go against the people with knowledge on the subject and say we will get an announcement on Monday, andnot Friday like others are saying...

Why??? No idea. Just used to delays and shit taking longer than expected
So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
20240118_162347.jpg

giphy-4 (1).gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Bray

Regular

If this order was issued on the 16th there is still no change to the Cadastre site.. View attachment 54542
Agree with you there - open to interpretation.

But now the official announcement has been released i'd honestly expect a week before any changes happen on CAMI because they run on their own time (or it wont happen at all cause DRC)
Tonight Show What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20

If this order was issued on the 16th there is still no change to the Cadastre site.. View attachment 54542
Whilst the Interim Orders require the State to take the necessary steps to record Dathcom as the holder of PR 13359, the Interim Orders do not operate to unwind Cominiere’s relinquishment of the northern portion of PR 13359 in October 2023 or the immediately subsequent grant of PR 15775 to Manono Lithium SA.
The ICSID tribunal declined to deal with title to the northern area on an interim basis because doing so could affect the interests of a third party to the proceedings (ie Manono Lithium SA), which will be dealt with on a final basis as part of the broader ICSID proceedings.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
Well we are moving in the right direction, and it's nice to feel we have gained ground for once.

But I don't think we got everything we wanted and it's puzzling as to why we didn't.

"The Company considers the unlawfulness of the transfer of PR 13359 from Dathcom to Cominiere,
which has been reversed under the Interim Orders, renders Cominiere’s relinquishment of the
northern portion of PR 13359 and the subsequent grant of PR 15775 to Manono Lithium SA to be
equally unlawful."

Here AVZ are saying they believe the 15775 was unlawful, but the tribunal didn't make any orders reversing that.
Which is of course the puzzling part if 13359 is owned by Dathcom (Tribunal interim enforced), how could some other cunts sell off part of something that's ours? You'd think this would follow naturally.

It looks like we gained strength but were left hanging.

There's always other sides and hidden sides to proceedings, in the interest of moving forward, perhaps this was the best outcome, maybe our BoD silently conceded to this, so they could still appear defiant to shareholders. These are just my musings of course.

IF the DRC actually abide and call 13359 belonging to Dathcom, and
IF the DRC grant Dathcom it's mining licence to only that southern portion...
Then hoo fucking raa! We hold an extremerly massively valuable asset still, and we'll be trading again and that's a win.

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Strongman

Regular

Yeah i think that the reason why 15775 has not been returned was merely a technical issue ie The third party ( Manono Lithium SA aka Zijin ) was not part of the Interim measure scope. The fact that 13359 has been returned to us automatically makes the creation and transfer of 15775 to Manono lithium SA illegal and will be delt with under our origial ICSID pending cases.
The interim measures are effective immediately and remain until the outcome of the original pending ICSID case

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
Top Bottom