AVZ Discussion 2022

Pokok

Regular

Remark

Top 20
In laymen terms AVZ has no chance of getting one cent no matter what the courts rule because the only respect is via a brown paper bag .
Well, your just a ray of fucken sunlight today, aren't you Pokok🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Strongman

Regular
In laymen terms AVZ has no chance of getting one cent no matter what the courts rule because the only respect is via a brown paper bag .
Mate if you wake up tommorrow morning then you are still alive and you have the opportunity to acheive anything in your life that you wish for.
Like you i am totally over this whole shit fight spending the last 18 months wading through this wasteland of crap. Iam however still positive of a succesful outcome. Only thing is it could be next week or in 5 years time
It aint over till the fat lady sings...or in our case the green mamba

Reactions: 23 users

Pokok

Regular
Well, your just a ray of fucken sunlight today, aren't you Pokok🤣
so for that smart ass comment your going to get Friday joke today .. I called for Chinese take out last night and the man answered , Hello I'm Whan King the chef , I said ok no worries I'll call back later

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

RHyNO

Regular
That's not the way DLA Piper tells it
View attachment 54450
View attachment 54451
Ok sure. Odd that the account was created after our situation turned sour and proceeded to do nothing but bait our people and spread fud. One would assume a real account would behave in a more legitimate fashion. And have existed before the shit hit the fan with AVZ. Honest mistake. This situation is fucked

Reactions: 6 users

Spikerama

Regular
so for that smart ass comment your going to get Friday joke today .. I called for Chinese take out last night and the man answered , Hello I'm Whan King the chef , I said ok no worries I'll call back later

That's nothing. I ate a kids meal at Maccas they other day.

The parents were well pissed off with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
That's nothing. I ate a kids meal at Maccas they other day.

The parents were well pissed off with me.
It's one way to lose weight.
Look at the fucking benefits for a change!

Do you really wanna become a fat fukker like that loser toilet who sits the entire day on his big fat fukkin arse typing absolute bullshit?

For fuk sake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Any ixr holders?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

thorgin

Regular

Any ixr holders?

Meeee
🤗

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Bray

Regular
Awesome news for IXR holders! DRC could learn something from Uganda

Their ministers look stoked with what’s about to happen in signing photos via nabtrade

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Congrats to IXR holders, I looked plenty of times and still might buy but was so sick of African politics I stayed away.

Given how socially repressive Uganda is it is a major indictment on how the DRC is run as a society and another reminder that they are not the best decision makers/corrupt to the core

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Any theories as to why $avz aren't announcing ICSID results as yet?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
Congrats to IXR holders, I looked plenty of times and still might buy but was so sick of African politics I stayed away.

Given how socially repressive Uganda is it is a major indictment on how the DRC is run as a society and another reminder that they are not the best decision makers/corrupt to the core
4 bill shares on issue.... maybe a day trade on this?

hedrox

Regular
Here we go....another local article about Adeles good bye.....about time...this peace of shit has to go!
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 09.31.59.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Miljew91

Regular
Pls go over to hc and report Chat forum member he is posting company chats. It's Shane

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Double and triple checking everything with the lawyers I'd say. They're purposefully being very cautious for good reason right now.

Reactions: 18 users
Usually a day or 2 delay on these things. Should be today or tomorrow.

If it was bad news I'm sure the hyenas would have been up in our grill by now

Reactions: 21 users
Here we go....another local article about Adeles good bye.....about time...this peace of shit has to go! View attachment 54504
Weird that the local DRC journalists haven't heard about the supreme court kicking the green goblin out of parliament because of her being bad to AVZ 🥴

Top Bottom