AVZ Discussion 2022

More positive "reactions" in the market:-

View attachment 51613
Interesting to see it's remained down; will see if it still holds into this week once the data updates. But it's 30.5M shares that have supposedly disappeared so that's a big buy/sell to have gone through off market... May be an error in data and bounce back in a day or two. But would demonstrate some confidence for AVZ if short positions like that are getting closed out.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
“If he [Tshisekedi] feels like he needs to go ahead with some sort of a deal on the north with Zijin, then we’ll sit down and talk about it,” Ferguson says. 🤔
HAKUNA MICATATA BITCHES
20231110_091436.jpg

20231110_091453.jpg

Polish_20221015_200744619.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
“They’ve got him on a 70 per cent [approval] rating at the moment, which is incredible. I just don’t understand that,” AVZ managing director Nigel Ferguson says.
IMG_20211109_060235.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Scoota30

Regular

From the article published a few hours ago:

“We need to have our rights reinstated,” he says.

Tshisekedi, assuming he wins the election, is expected to help fix the problem – even if it ultimately requires concessions from AVZ.

“If he [Tshisekedi] feels like he needs to go ahead with some sort of a deal on the north with Zijin, then we’ll sit down and talk about it,” Ferguson says. 🤔
Seriously though, about time Nigel opened his mouth and spoke publicly. I wish he had done a rebuttal on the crux investor to Michael Carrick.

Not long until the ICSID hearing 👀

Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I believe MM had already indicated that he was no longer a consultant for AVZ by the time of the MoU's development, so I doubt he had much if any involvement in brokering it.

His dispute seem to be with Veracity who I seem to recall were instructed by the AVZ board to do DD on Marius after they were told about the 1M payment and wider incentive plans. I think DLA partly referenced this Veracity report when instructing AVZ to tighten up their policies and not engage in the planned success payment. I believe that our adversaries used this issue of engaging Marius to subsequently undermine us, likely after being told of the situation and all of the findings of the report by Peter Huljich, using various channels including Tommy. Was also referenced in responses to the ICC and no doubt was used behind the scenes to position us poorly with the DRC government.
Investigations into third party conduct and unauthorised disclosure:

The Company is continuing to investigate the conduct of certain third parties and the unauthorised disclosure of confidential and privileged information over the past 12 months1 , particularly in light of the voting information available to the Company following the AGM, and importantly as to whether there are any regulatory implications of such conduct.

The Board expects the conclusion of this investigation to allow it and the Company’s management team to refocus its efforts, without unnecessary distraction, on its strategy to advance the development the Manono for the benefit of Shareholders and most importantly, the people of Manono and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
I ruffled a few feathers when I posted this .

" My argument months ago(along with a few others ) was give them CDL "IF" it means we can keep RD . Looks to me like that might now be the compromise we have to make ." Wombat74 4/12
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

“If Tshisekedi feels like he needs to go ahead with some sort of a deal on the north with Zijin, then we’ll sit down and talk about it,” Nigel 8/12

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JNRB

Regular
I ruffled a few feathers when I posted this .

" My argument months ago(along with a few others ) was give them CDL "IF" it means we can keep RD . Looks to me like that might now be the compromise we have to make ." Wombat74 4/12
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

“If Tshisekedi feels like he needs to go ahead with some sort of a deal on the north with Zijin, then we’ll sit down and talk about it,” Nigel 8/12
I still don't think he's talking about giving it away' though.
If they so desperately want zijin involved, could be they take a stake in the north rather than CATH, not necessarily that we get booted completely. It will be a compromise.

DRC never gonna let this thing get to ICSID. FT just wanting to let the other arbitration cases play out first so he doesn't have to get his hands dirty.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I still don't think he's talking about giving it away' though.
If they so desperately want zijin involved, could be they take a stake in the north rather than CATH, not necessarily that we get booted completely. It will be a compromise.

DRC never gonna let this thing get to ICSID. FT just wanting to let the other arbitration cases play out first so he doesn't have to get his hands dirty.
I reckon dealing with Aust. Post is more frustrating than dealing with the DRC!

The thing Aust Post has in common with Felix... They don't like to get their hands dirty.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Jazz

Regular
Money well spent ? Perhaps.
IMG_2623.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20

Billions at stake for Aussie investors amid Congo election chaos​

Colin Kruger

ByColin Kruger

December 8, 2023 — 11.55am
Save

Unlocking the multibillion-dollar fortunes of 21,000 mostly Australian investors lies in the hands of voters more than 10,000 kilometres across the globe in the heart of Africa.
The volatile elections in the Democratic Republic of the Congo this month could determine whether the ASX-listed explorer AVZ Minerals still controls the country’s Manono deposit, one of the world’s biggest deposits of lithium – the magical metal that has soared in value as the crucial ingredient in batteries for powering the electric vehicle boom.
A digger gets ready to go into a mine shaft in Kawama, in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

A digger gets ready to go into a mine shaft in Kawama, in the Democratic Republic of Congo.CREDIT:MICHAEL ROBINSON CHAVEZ/WASHINGTON POST
The Congo’s reigning president, Felix Tshisekedi – AVZ’s preferred candidate – is on track to win again on December 20 amid claims from rivals of vote-rigging.
“There’s always these prejudices about our countries — people always think that in Africa there’s cheating,” Tshisekedi told the Financial Times this week.

“They’ve got him on a 70 per cent [approval] rating at the moment, which is incredible. I just don’t understand that,” AVZ managing director Nigel Ferguson says.
It’s all part of the rough and tumble of life in a country of roughly 100 million people, which is mineral-rich but racked by corruption, violence and poverty. Transparency International ranks the Democratic Republic of the Congo 166th out of 180 countries on its Corruption Perceptions Index.
Whoever wins, Ferguson needs the election dust to settle so AVZ can pursue a political solution to a host of battles that are working their way through the courts in the local capital Kinshasa and Paris.
AVZ is seeking relief under International Criminal Court rules to maintain and preserve the rights of Dathcom Mining SA, through which it owns the Manono project. The company has pending legal challenges against Cominiere and another unit of Zijin.
Seven years have now passed since AVZ signed up to acquire a 60 per cent stake in the Manono project from Chinese businessman and Congo veteran Cong Maohuai – who is known locally as Simon Cong and is reputed to have strong connections in Beijing and Kinshasa.

The other partner in this enterprise is the state-owned La Congolaise D’exploitation Miniere SA, which has a 25 per cent stake.
Democratic Republic of the Congo president Felix Tshisekedi Tshilombo, at the World Economic Forum in Davos this year.

Democratic Republic of the Congo president Felix Tshisekedi Tshilombo, at the World Economic Forum in Davos this year.CREDIT:BLOOMBERG
AVZ subsequently agreed to buy out Cong – lifting its stake to 75 per cent – and agreed to sell 24 per cent of the project to a subsidiary of Chinese battery giant CATL in exchange for $US240 million ($364 million) to fund the mine’s development.
Everything was set to go, but the rise of lithium as a crucial component of the renewable energy boom created unwanted attention.
Ferguson says the first signs of trouble emerged in 2019 when its first drilling results highlighted that Manono might become a significant presence on the lithium map. Calls from Chinese interests came flooding in.

But it was in April 2021 that trouble really started, when AVZ disclosed the results of its definitive feasibility study to the ASX – confirming the size and quality of the Manono deposit at about 400 million tonnes.

Over the next year, the stock soared more than 700 per cent – along with the price of lithium – to a high of $1.30, valuing the company at more than $4.5 billion.
This was when Cong developed a case of “seller’s remorse”, according to Ferguson, and attempted to cancel the share sale.
Meanwhile, in July 2021 Cominiere agreed to sell part of its stake in the project – 15 per cent to be exact – to Chinese group Zijin, despite AVZ having first right of refusal to the stake.

Cominiere also announced it would split the original Manono project in two, with AVZ retaining the current area under development while Cominiere and Zijin developed the northern area.
This has triggered an avalanche of litigation by AVZ – which signed up for $US20 million in funding last month for its legal battles over shareholder issues and to retain its rights to the project and commence development.
With all this going on, AVZ shareholders have been left in the lurch.
Ferguson has no doubt as to what is behind the chaos: China’s imperative to control the critical minerals needed for the renewable power boom.
Technically, they hold shares worth $2.7 billion, but the problem is, the stock hasn’t traded since May 2022.

That’s when AVZ was forced to call for a trading halt as doubts emerged over whether it was being muscled out of Manono by powerful interests.
Ferguson has no doubt as to what is behind the chaos: China’s imperative to control the critical minerals needed for the renewable power boom.
“[Chinese President] Xi Jinping has given the nod to everybody to go out and collect as many critical minerals as possible. And it’s just caused a feeding frenzy,” he says.
The fact that this has pitted AVZ partner CATL against Zijin and Cong is not of concern to China as long as its interests prevail.

Aerial view of the Earl Mining facility in the Gban community in Ghana.

“They’ve got the rare earth market dominated … the majority of the copper and cobalt production coming out of the DRC [Democratic Republic of the Congo] is Chinese,” Ferguson says.
Chinese interests also control lithium projects in Zimbabwe and Namibia.
“We’re the only one, at the moment, that isn’t [controlled by China]. And when you’re talking about a globally significant asset such as ours, that could potentially supply up to 40 per cent of the world’s requirements, they need it. They want it.”
He says AVZ’s troubles even stretched into its shareholder meeting late last month, when rebel investors attempted a board coup led by former AVZ director Peter Huljich.
The town of Manono in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

The town of Manono in the Democratic Republic of Congo.CREDIT:WIKICOMMONS

The Congolese government was watching to see who would emerge victorious, according to AVZ. Ferguson and AVZ chairman John Clarke prevailed with a strong protest vote.
“On behalf of the board and management of AVZ Minerals Limited, thank you to our shareholders for your overwhelming vote to return the current board, and thank you for your endorsement of our strategy,” AVZ said after the meeting.
“We understand your concerns, and we share your desire to expedite the development of the globally significant Manono lithium and tin project and to reinstate AVZ securities for trading.”
Having seen off the AVZ rivals with the election victory in Perth, Ferguson holds out hope that a settled political environment in the Congo – following its elections – could help finalise the company’s future.
“We need to have our rights reinstated,” he says.

Tshisekedi, assuming he wins the election, is expected to help fix the problem – even if it ultimately requires concessions from AVZ.
“If he [Tshisekedi] feels like he needs to go ahead with some sort of a deal on the north with Zijin, then we’ll sit down and talk about it,” Ferguson says.

Australian miner AVZ is embroiled in a controversy over payments to a middleman in Congo.

AVZ has resorted to desperate tactics in its attempt to retain control of Manono.
This publication revealed last month that AVZ controversially offered to pay up to $US6 million ($9 million) to a middleman as part of a plan to win the backing of Tshisekedi and other high-ranking officials.

Ferguson defended wiring middleman Marius Mihigo a $US1 million upfront payment last year without board approval by explaining how Mihigo could impose “his will” on unnamed Congolese figures involved in the Australian company’s fight to retain control of the Manono tenement.
Leaked company files obtained by this masthead suggest Ferguson offered to pay Mihigo a total of up to $US6 million, including a $US5 million success fee, without adequate due diligence or anti-corruption controls.
The success fee was never paid after the AVZ board amended Mihigo’s deal on advice from lawyers that it could expose the company to potential breaches of corporations laws.
The company insisted it had conducted appropriate due diligence and reviews had identified no material probity issues.

Reactions: 8 users
Marius wouldn't have been paid the 5m anyway as he was not successful lmao

Seems like his grievance in contract terms discussed with Nigel compared to what was delivered by AVZ was a distraction from him performing his duties. One meeting in the first few weeks and then nothing for the next 11 months is a poor return on investment.

By the end of his contract on May 31st 2023 we were completely frozen out of discussions. Only got back in because of the ICSID claim in June according to official announcements. All of our recent progress with the MoU has been due to advice from DLA Piper not anything done by Marius.

20231209_101608.jpg

20231209_100821.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Roon

Regular
A million USD for facilitating one meeting is a pretty good gig! Sign me up

And of course he isn't informed of confidential due diligence results requested by the AVZ board. As a consultant he should know that.

Scoota30

Regular
A million USD for facilitating one meeting is a pretty good gig! Sign me up

And of course he isn't informed of confidential due diligence results requested by the AVZ board. As a consultant he should know that.
I am also perplexed by Marius' comments, he should know better that a due diligence process will be followed by DLA piper and if there is something they find that they don't like and we choose to not hire him for the job.... Well that's business! We aren't obliged to hire someone.

We did hire him for the $1M USD, for the sole reason to improve government relations. As @Carlos Danger mentioned, the first meeting may have taken place but we only ever got back at the table from initiating the ICSID case.

Then once Marius' 12 month contract was up and we all asked him questions on X, his response was "I am no longer hired by AVZ, please contact the company directly".

I can't seem to understand why he is upset with Nigel or the AVZ board, as he got paid more in 12 months than our entire board does just about. 🤯

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Not sure if Marius was good for us or not, was happy he was on our team for a while but I do remember he was going to take all the corrupt c*nt to court for slander but not much has been reported from what I’ve seen.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Not sure if Marius was good for us or not, was happy he was on our team for a while but I do remember he was going to take all the corrupt c*nt to court for slander but not much has been reported from what I’ve seen.
I wonder how much Marius had to share of that US$1 million with Felix.

• Haha

Bonsoir

Regular
I wonder how much Marius had to share of that US$1 million with Felix.
No wonder their country is fucked, it’s unbelievable how stupid people can be when social media can expose the corruption instantly but they just don’t seem to care, that dickhead from Cominiere even incriminates himself for all to see and no doubt will be used against the DRC in Arbitration.

Reactions: 7 users

Could the DRC become the Saudi Arabia of the electric vehicle age?

Perhaps no country has more to gain from the ‘clean’ energy transition than the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), which sits atop some of the world’s biggest copper, cobalt, coltan and lithium reserves.

The planet’s cobalt reserves total 7.6mn tonnes of which the DRC has 3.5mn tonnes, followed by Australia with 1.4mn tonnes and Indonesia with 600,000 tonnes, according to the US Geological Survey (USGS). In 2022, the DRC produced an estimated 130,000 tonnes of the metal, or 70% of the world’s production (Indonesia, in second place, produced only 10,000 tonnes).

Cobalt is an essential component in lithium-ion rechargeable batteries used in electric vehicles (EVs). It is also present in many of the portable devices that are part of daily life – including smart phones, tablets and laptops. In most cases, it is a by-product of nickel and copper mining. Cathodes in lithium-ion batteries are made up of between roughly 10% and 30% cobalt, with each EV needing between 6 kg and 12 kg of the element.

Furthermore, the DRC is endowed with vast copper and coltan reserves and large – mostly untapped – lithium deposits. In 2021, the DRC produced around 1.88m tonnes of copper, becoming the leading copper-producing country in Africa (Zambia was the second biggest producer at 880,000 tonnes). The DRC has 60% of the world’s coltan reserves. Coltan is used primarily for the production of tantalum capacitors – used in mobile phones and almost every kind of electronic device.

Meanwhile, copper’s critical role in EV batteries and other green energy technologies has led some to call it ‘the new oil’, and the DRC is being dubbed ‘the Saudi Arabia of electric vehicle age’. The global thirst for copper is expected to jump by 20% by the year 2035, on the back of burgeoning demand from EVs, electricity transmission grids and renewable power generation.

The DRC boasts some of the highest quality copper reserves globally, with some of the mines estimated to contain grades above 3%, significantly higher than the global average of 0.6% to 0.8%. International mining companies attracted by high-grade and low-cost mines are increasingly interested in the DRC’s copper belt region in the southern part of the country. The country’s gold mining sector is also witnessing renewed interest from mining companies.

Furthermore, the DRC is home to what some experts believe is the world’s biggest lithium deposit, Manono-Kitolo, in the southern province of Tanganyika. The mine has reserves amounting to 120mn mt of lithium ore grading 0.6% lithium, resulting in 0.72mn mt of lithium. It has conditions for large-scale, open-cast mining but, currently, its development is stalled by a dispute between Zijin Mining, the Chinese mining company, and AVZ Minerals, the Australian mining company.

In fact, the DRC is considered the world's richest country in terms of its natural resources. Its untapped deposits of raw minerals are estimated to be valued at more than $24trn, according to Michigan State University. It is home to 1,100 different minerals and precious metals, including tin, tungsten and tantalum. It is also the world’s fourth-biggest producer of diamonds.

The country is Africa's fourth most populous country (95.2mn people) and had an estimated $59bn economy in 2022, but income per head is a paltry $622 a year, according to the International Monetary Fund. The DRC has a monocultural economy – more than 90% of its wealth comes from the extractive industries.

In March 2018, the DRC’s president signed a new mining code into law. It increased the royalties on copper from 2% to 3.5%, on gold from 2.5% to 3.5% and on cobalt from 2% to 10%. Furthermore, it introduced a new 50% tax-rate on so-called 'super profits', defined as income realised when commodity prices rise 25% above levels in the project's bankable feasibility study.

Gécamines, the state-owned mining company, has minority stakes in most of the DRC’s big cobalt and copper mines partnerships operated by foreign mining groups but it no longer operates mines.

Of the 19 cobalt operations in the DRC, 15 are now owned or co-owned by Chinese entities. The five largest Chinese mining corporations with interests in cobalt and copper in the country have access to credit lines from Chinese state banks totalling an astounding $124bn. More than 70% of the world’s cobalt processing takes place in China (in fact, 80% of the DRC’s cobalt output heads to China for processing).

By 2030, global cobalt demand is expected to double – driven by battery applications in EVs – and the DRC is forecast to contribute 44% of the supply growth, creating an immense opportunity for the country.

The biggest mining projects in the DRC include the Kamoa-Kakula copper project, Tenke Fungurume mine and Kamoto copper. The Kamoa-Kakula copper project is owned by a joint venture comprising Ivanhoe Mines (39.6%), Zijin Mining Group (39.6%), Crystal River Global (0.8%) and the DRC Government (20%). With measured resources of 90mn tonnes at 3.13% copper and probable mineral reserves of 235mn tonnes, the project is considered to be among the world’s biggest, undeveloped high-grade copper discoveries.

The mine started producing concentrates in May 2021, with commercial production starting in July 2021. It is being advanced through a phased approach, with peak production estimated at 800,000 tonnes per year. This would make the project the second-biggest copper complex globally.

The Tenke Fungurume mine is a copper-cobalt project owned by Chinese private holding company CMOC (80%) and Gécamines (20%). CMOC acquired controlling interests of the mine in 2017 in a $3bn transaction, and in August 2021 it announced plans to double production with a $2.51bn investment. The investments will raise output from 183,000 tonnes of copper to 383,000 tonnes per year and from 15,400 tpy of cobalt to 32,400 tpy, bringing total mineral production to 415,400 tpy. It is the world’s second-largest cobalt mine.

The Kamoto Copper Company (KCC) is owned by a joint venture comprising Glencore (75%), Gécamines (20%) and Simco (5%), and is the largest active cobalt mine in the world. KCC owns two open-cast mines (KOV and Mashamba East) as well as one underground mine (Kamoto concentrator) and the Luili refinery in Kolwezi. KCC is targeting an annual nameplate capacity of 300,000 tpy of copper and 30,000 tpy of cobalt, bringing total mineral production to 330,000 tpy.

The DRC has some of the world’s biggest mineral deposits but, unfortunately, the country has significant security and political risks – made worse by a lack of robust infrastructure. Transparency International placed it in 166th position among 180 countries on its Corruption Perceptions Index 2022. More than 120 militias and armed groups operate in the country’s eastern region.

It is estimated that the country has up to 200,000 artisanal miners, who work with their bare hands and with shovels down cobalt mines of up to 30m in length. In the past, campaigners said that many children were involved in the process but the government has tried to clamp down on child labour.

There is extensive interaction between the large-scale mining (LSM) producers and artisanal and small-scale mining (ASM), both commercially and physically. A number of the LSM producers source and process material from artisanal miners. The ASM sector has historically performed the role of ‘swing producer’, with activity rapidly responding to market movements. Roughly 80% of ASM is informal, so it typically takes place without proper permits or any adherence to environmental and labour regulations.

Cobalt is likely to remain a vital component in the manufacture of rechargeable batteries for the foreseeable future, but its mining process throws up an ethical dilemma for EV manufacturers, including Tesla, Volkswagen and GM. Many EV makers are trying to reduce the proportion of cobalt used in the batteries because of its high costs and availability issues. However, at the moment, if they want EVs with a range of more than 300 km on one charge, they must use cobalt.

In September 2023, the Congolese government suspended more than 20 mining licences, on the basis that a number of the companies had not signed agreements related to social and environmental commitments to local communities. However, local observers believe that the hasty decision was motivated more by the government’s desire to acquire and re-sell assets in the run-up to the country’s national elections on December 20 this year. The move shows how fragile the business environment is in the DRC and could undermine investor confidence in the country.

On December 20, simultaneous elections will be held for the President, almost all of the members of the National Assembly, almost all of the elected members of the 26 provincial assemblies, and, for the first time under the new constitution, members of a limited number of commune (municipal) councils. Félix Tshisekedi, the current President, is the favourite to be elected for a further five-year term.

Banking experts say that Western majors – which previously would not have considered the country – were looking at the DRC because of the shortage of new mineral discoveries in relatively safe jurisdictions in North America and Australia. Mining companies tend to take a long-term view — what is perceived as risky today might not be so in ten years’ time.

For example, in December 2023, Ivanhoe Mines, the Canadian mining company, announced the discovery of high-grade copper reserves. Dubbed the Kitoko discovery, the copper deposits are situated within the joint venture licences recently acquired by the miner in the Western Foreland, spanning an expansive area of 247 sq km.

Haut-Katanga is the richest province in the DRC and home to many of the country’s mineral reserves. Lubumbashi – the DRC’s second-biggest city with 2.78mn people – is the province’s capital and biggest city. It is located 1,550 km from Kinshasa, the DRC’s capital city. It lies in the Copperbelt region, along the border with Zambia, and acts as a hub for many of the country's largest mining companies.

Currently, mining firms operating in the DRC prefer to transport metals by truck to often congested ports in Tanzania, Mozambique and South Africa but these journeys are expensive and take weeks to complete.

In September 2023, the European Union and the United States teamed up to develop a new railway line, connecting southern DRC and northwestern Zambia to regional and global trade markets via Angola’s port of Lobito. Feasibility studies are now underway but the initiative indicates how important the DRC is to the global supply chain of critical materials. Overall, the railway’s developers plan to invest $455mn in Angola and up to $100mn in the DRC.

Market conditions for cobalt have weakened substantially since the price peak in 2022. Cobalt prices have plummeted by $18,535 per tonne, or 35.68% since the beginning of 2023, according to trading on a contract for difference that tracks the benchmark market for the commodity. This dynamic will likely remain through 2024, as a plentiful and growing supply surplus maintains pressure on prices. In the longer term, demand for cobalt is likely to outpace supply, lifting prices and supporting a new wave of supply-side investment.

The energy transition represents an amazing opportunity for the DRC. One of the world’s poorest countries could become a lot wealthier if its critical minerals are mined responsibly. There is the chance to distribute that wealth throughout society. However, significant obstacles remain. The DRC is also one of the world’s most corrupt countries and that is not likely to change soon.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
No wonder their country is fucked, it’s unbelievable how stupid people can be when social media can expose the corruption instantly but they just don’t seem to care, that dickhead from Cominiere even incriminates himself for all to see and no doubt will be used against the DRC in Arbitration.
Mate corruption is a thriving extremely lucrative industry.

At the end of the day the temptation of only a very, very tiny little bit of the estimated US$24 trillion of inground minerals worth is still substantially
more than my super.
It requires an extremely strong person not to touch that honeypot.

Btw 24 trillion is 24,000,000,000,000, you need a fucking big abacus for that. And don't forget the tin.
I think you get the gist.

No wonder there are 24 contenders in the race to become the new President....

And none of those 24 contenders is corrupt. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

And CKK??
He does exactly what Felix wants him to do, maximise DRC's slice of the Manono deposit....
Just think about that one.

Thinking that the DRC would be happy with 10% ownership of the Manono deposit is dreaming.

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Charbella

Regular
@9cardomaha, with regards to the ICDIS hearing scheduled for the 11th of December, what is the outcome we are hoping for?
Confirmation of PR13559 owned by Dathcom and all other activities to be stopped?

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom