AVZ Discussion 2022

aanti.dumb

Regular

AJN claiming to have the right to the North of Manono. A lot of the info in this is based on AVZ previous work. They dont even have the permit to drill yet.

1701915509869.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Its been a long hard year, the shit show of corruption in the DRC is wearing me out, time for a laugh ..........or two.

disclaimer: No offence intended or directed in any way.

Just for laughs..........or not.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Dave Evans

Regular

AJN claiming to have the right to the North of Manono. A lot of the info in this is based on AVZ previous work. They dont even have the permit to drill yet.

View attachment 51511

You could go on to YouTube and reply to that interview with the following link if you’re keen

1. We write to you in your capacities as the competent Canadian stock exchange authorities in connection with your responsibility for exercising market surveillance and participant discipline and enforcing regulatory compliance with respect to deceptive and unscrupulous market behaviour by AJN Resources Inc. (CSE AJN) (“AJN”).
  • The Complainants are Non-Governmental Organisations and Platforms established in the Democratic Republic of Congo (“DRC”) and whose objectives are, amongst other things, to raise awareness and combat human rights abuses, violations of laws and regulations, fraudulent and dishonest practices and corruption in several sectors of activity including the mining industry in the DRC. The identity and contact details of the Complainants are provided in Appendix A.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Its been a long hard year, the shit show of corruption in the DRC is wearing me out, time for a laugh ..........or two.

disclaimer: No offence intended or directed in any way.

Just for laughs..........or not.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

View attachment 51511

The AJN tenements are not within 13359. They are along the Manono pegmatite trend to the north east. He talks about the application for the north of 13359 at the beginning but says nothing has happened because of 'political interference' lol
20231207_144149.jpg

20231207_144232.jpg

20231207_144319.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
You could go on to YouTube and reply to that interview with the following link if you’re keen

1. We write to you in your capacities as the competent Canadian stock exchange authorities in connection with your responsibility for exercising market surveillance and participant discipline and enforcing regulatory compliance with respect to deceptive and unscrupulous market behaviour by AJN Resources Inc. (CSE AJN) (“AJN”).
  • The Complainants are Non-Governmental Organisations and Platforms established in the Democratic Republic of Congo (“DRC”) and whose objectives are, amongst other things, to raise awareness and combat human rights abuses, violations of laws and regulations, fraudulent and dishonest practices and corruption in several sectors of activity including the mining industry in the DRC. The identity and contact details of the Complainants are provided in Appendix A.
Alas, they have not allowed comments on the vid!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The AJN tenements are not within 13359. They are along the Manono pegmatite trend to the north east. He talks about the application for the north of 13359 at the beginning but says nothing has happened because of 'political interference' lol
View attachment 51524
View attachment 51525
View attachment 51526
Was going to be my comment too

The we have known about these tenements outside of 13359 for a while

Also certainly doesn't mention anything about the highly contentious 15775

Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Was going to be my comment too

The we have known about these tenements outside of 13359 for a while

Also certainly doesn't mention anything about the highly contentious 15775
Have a look the map they are showing and where AJN reckons the dividing line between North and south is.
They are using AJN's wishful hoping map, it is not Zijin's preferred map, neither is it AVZ's map.
Confusion galore.

But CKK is building a new palace for Cominiere, highly likely on high purchase, or it is part of the promised $70 million from Zijin.
Who knows, they might not get further than the first stone laying ceremony.

Last edited:
  • Fire

TheCount

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Will we go first?
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 2.46.54 pm.png

Remark

Top 20
It is even safe for the missus to drive.....

Ok, I mean alright, it's pretty fancy & all but it's the ugliest thing on 4 wheels that I've ever seen. All IMO, DYOR...

Reactions: 4 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Ok, I mean alright, it's pretty fancy & all but it's the ugliest thing on 4 wheels that I've ever seen. All IMO, DYOR...
I don't know about that, this is fucking disgusting.

1701948640986.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 10.30.38 pm.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The rate with which things are progressing with AVZ, I have turned grey so quickly in last 19 months.... Now I am preparing myself for THAT combover .....

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 10.32.42 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Rediah

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
What’s this about??

IMG_4843.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Wow