AVZ Discussion 2022

9cardomaha

Regular
What's the back up if Locke decide it's not worth the risk ? Would Nigel then need to go to share holders ? Apart from progress behind the scenes share holders are not privy to , I'm trying to wrap my head around why anyone would loan $20 mil to a company in this situation . Essentially AVZ is paying Locke US$200K to decide whether Locke would like to loan AVZ $20mil, and they have until end of March 2024 to make a decision . I think the meat of the $20 mil announcement got lost in the headline . So my question is , what's AVZ's back up plan if they cannot raise the $$$$ ?

I'd probably say Locke might have even been a backup plan.

Enforcement of injunctive breach is higher than 20mil already. This one is basically a slamdunk, you did read the second ruling where Cominiere was asked to pay the court fees and legal fees etc. Just waiting for the tribunal to come together and we can be on our way to getting that cash - late Jan. Also measures from ICSID have a penalty attached but they move a little slower, but still lightspeed for legal cases.

All these small things are pushing the needle in our favour for the dominoes to fall, ICC win, trickled into ICSID etc. When the dominoes come crashing down, the other parties will be paying DLA's fees as seen in the injunctive relief already obtained.

Note: these aren't the final verdicts which are for full damages and remedies, these are injunctive breaches which are payable basically as soon as a verdict is rendered, these move much faster and will all occur before March 2024.

To illustrate:
  • ICC Emergency injunction submitted April 18, Emergency ruling May 4.
  • ICC Emergency injunction 2 (post 15775) submitted October 30, emergency ruling Nov 15.
  • ICC tribunal already formed and waiting for submissions before Dec 15 - enforcement will come around January for breaches already incurred.
  • Emergency measures request ICSID Nov 7, Tribunal response Nov 20 with measures and timetables, sets Dec 11 hearing - verdict likely before Christmas.
MMGA's bullshit about LOCKE is just a scare tactic - and clearly has sown doubt so hopefully this helps people focus a little.

Don't go drinking the MMGA cool-aid...

Good Morning No GIF by PEEKASSO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

9cardomaha

Regular
AXINO CAPITAL

November 15, 2023

Regarding the application for interim measures, the ICSID tribunal ordered that the State file a response to the action by November 20, 2023. AVZ Internaltional, GLH and Dathcom will submit a response to this by November 27, 2023. The state will then be given until December 4, 2023 to submit a rejoinder. A two-hour virtual hearing on the matter has been scheduled for December 11.
Very interesting timestamp... 🤔

AXINO got the earlier draft submissions, below final timetable - December 11 hasn't shifted, but the responses are different.

1701191832079.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 1.18.32 am.png

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 1.29.30 am.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 1.40.24 am.png

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 1.37.58 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular

He's got a major agenda this guy! He must have something against the board big time, only properly resurfaced after mmga failed, he just wants to spread confusion and fear amongst sh's

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

LOCKY82

Regular

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Zijin think they're untouchable! I hope they get absolutely fucked by icc! They must be looking at these developments in disbelief!!

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Bray

Regular
Desperate hands don't care if it's zinjin or avz, they care about food on the table

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

RHyNO

Regular
I hope you're right, Chilla. It doesn't sit well with me to know how poorly AFR has treated us, and the idea of spending money to advertise in their paper is unsettling.
Buying space in AFR is a golden move. While Tommy is clearly in the Chinese pocket, we can’t afford to let our less engaged shareholders keep getting hit by his negativity, we can avoid this by simply paying 10k and buying space in AFR. They immediately put the turd on a leash. Soon the positive stories will start. Then as we return to trading we can take Tommy to lunch and he can help with our relaunch. Keep friends close enemies closer. As they say

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Buying space in AFR is a golden move. While Tommy is clearly in the Chinese pocket, we can’t afford to let our less engaged shareholders keep getting hit by his negativity, we can avoid this by simply paying 10k and buying space in AFR. They immediately put the turd on a leash. Soon the positive stories will start. Then as we return to trading we can take Tommy to lunch and he can help with our relaunch. Keep friends close enemies closer. As they say
Hmmm, bit of a stretch taking him to lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
I'd probably say Locke might have even been a backup plan.

Enforcement of injunctive breach is higher than 20mil already. This one is basically a slamdunk, you did read the second ruling where Cominiere was asked to pay the court fees and legal fees etc. Just waiting for the tribunal to come together and we can be on our way to getting that cash - late Jan. Also measures from ICSID have a penalty attached but they move a little slower, but still lightspeed for legal cases.

All these small things are pushing the needle in our favour for the dominoes to fall, ICC win, trickled into ICSID etc. When the dominoes come crashing down, the other parties will be paying DLA's fees as seen in the injunctive relief already obtained.

Note: these aren't the final verdicts which are for full damages and remedies, these are injunctive breaches which are payable basically as soon as a verdict is rendered, these move much faster and will all occur before March 2024.

To illustrate:
  • ICC Emergency injunction submitted April 18, Emergency ruling May 4.
  • ICC Emergency injunction 2 (post 15775) submitted October 30, emergency ruling Nov 15.
  • ICC tribunal already formed and waiting for submissions before Dec 15 - enforcement will come around January for breaches already incurred.
  • Emergency measures request ICSID Nov 7, Tribunal response Nov 20 with measures and timetables, sets Dec 11 hearing - verdict likely before Christmas.
MMGA's bullshit about LOCKE is just a scare tactic - and clearly has sown doubt so hopefully this helps people focus a little.

Don't go drinking the MMGA cool-aid...

Good Morning No GIF by PEEKASSO
Thanks for the detailed reply . Cheers

RHyNO

Regular
I’ll pitch in for a Bahn Mee and a kick in the nuts for the little fella

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
I think he meant he is the llunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
AGM Announcement for additional information?
:unsure:

Reactions: 1 users

forestgump

Emerged
Hopefully the announcement on the number of shareholders voting for or against puts any arguments from Fat Tail to bed.

Reactions: 1 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
essentially 7 to 1 of voters for all 3 MMGA directors - they got fucking smashed and hopefully this puts it to bed.

They will lose every election onto our board and should go play in traffic

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Fivez

Emerged
A whopping 2-3% difference between people who voted against a random candidate (88-89%) and the people who voted against an MMGA candidate (86%)

• Haha

SilentOne

Regular
One of the best things about the vote in the AGM is that the Board now has clarity with large shareholders and where they stand.

You are either with the Board or you are against them - I for one are with them.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom