AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Pokok

Regular
Wouldn’t mind the company I’ve invested in and tied up a great deal of money being sympathetic towards my needs ffs.

Don’t mean to sound like a C@nt but Fuxk bro I’ll be living in the DRC if this shit keeps up.

I want my money..
GLTAH
Me also , I think I could leave TSE for 1 year and come back and find everyone still talking and hoping for their money , 15 years of trading I have never seen shit , dishonesty like this , , I am now hoping if I do get some money back that the DRC is totally fucked or is totally fucked by the Chinese they deserve it .

Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
Well, that's the nicest thang Tommy has ever said about AVZ. I think I love him:rolleyes::rolleyes:

For clarity, I'm fucking joking of course
Tommy will probably throw up his Nutri Grains when he sees this

nutir grain.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

BRICK

Regular
In other news, after constatnt posting, we havnt heard from Cominiere on X since the 25th.....

:unsure:

Correction, hahaha since... yesterday ...fuck i was hopeful he may have been disolved in acid

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JNRB

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
"...consistent with ... US policy"

what do you think made them feel need to specifically mention US? Bit of a freudian slip?
Bad Luck GIF by Travis

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

TheCount

Regular
What a waste of money you self-indulgent BOD. I don't see how this enhances shareholder value. More wiggle-words, suppositions and fluff to appease us? C'mon is anyone actually buying this bullshit??

I hope the AFR gave it to us for free after you-know-who's bullshit and lies.

TC.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

CHB

Regular
What a waste of money you self-indulgent BOD. I don't see how this enhances shareholder value. More wiggle-words, suppositions and fluff to appease us? C'mon is anyone actually buying this bullshit??

I hope the AFR gave it to us for free after you-know-who's bullshit and lies.

TC.
I bought it.

Still good advertising.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

timb89

Regular
I bought it.

Still good advertising.

It's a statement. It will undo any of the endless negative press (bullshit) that the AFR put out over of the past year.

It also highlights the silence of AFR concerning AVZ AGM.

It also makes AVZ an advertiser, hopefully gives AVZ a line through to someone above the Tom Richardsons over there to be able to say "Yeah thats bullshit".

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

KLCC

I see it as a bit of a f*** you to Tommy the Turd.... putting this is his own publication is bloody gold. Stick that up ya clacker Turd-Burger!
And some good advertising of course. Nicely played AVZ.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 42 users

Thaz

Regular
I think it's money worth well spent, given the potential reputation damage from MMGA and the related detractors

Who knows who their blatant misinformaiton and lies may have reached.

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Remark

Top 20
Zijin purchases Locke Capital - just kidding...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Had me scared for a second then Remark - when are Zijin gonna stop being cowards and offer AVZ a reasonable offer to move on?

Funding and corporate structure locked in for another 12 months at least, bring it on bitches

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

BRICK

Regular
I see it as a bit of a f*** you to Tommy the Turd.... putting this is his own publication is bloody gold. Stick that up ya clacker Turd-Burger!
And some good advertising of course. Nicely played AVZ.
Sheesh if only they had asked i would have let them use this image royalty free.

1575922241308.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Rediah

Regular
🤞🤞

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 1.18.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 1.25.24 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I like the phrase 'extremely interesting' noting Graeme is usually a very measured/non-emotive person from his comms/interviews.

Within reason, I have gone from being extremely pessimistic about Graeme and other directors performance but now have decided to fully embrace them as it appears they're our only hope of achieving an equitable outcome.

Bring it home boys

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

9cardomaha

Regular
how soon is soon?
Feb 2024 for the one against ZJ - fast for a legal proceeding (especially since that one has been delayed over and over again)

ICSID + ICC against Cominiere is before Christmas - insane speed (no delays allowed)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Feb 2024 for the one against ZJ - fast for a legal proceeding (especially since that one has been delayed over and over again)

ICSID + ICC against Cominiere is before Christmas - insane speed (no delays allowed)
You have to come to the next AGM, you wont have to buy a beer all night

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom