AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular

LOCKY82

Regular
Who is Der Geist!?!? He is out to fuck avz I'm sure of it, he always tends to pop up if there's even a sniff of progress and his type of messaging is designed to spread an uneasy suspicious feeling, it would be very interesting to know who that person is!?!?

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

LOCKY82

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

LOL
20221222_215818.jpg

20221222_215830.jpg

20230510_144120.jpg

20230510_144139.jpg

20230510_144159.jpg

20230510_144217.jpg

20230510_144236.jpg

20230316_232958.jpg

20230316_233020.jpg

received_1629675360822177.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Who is Der Geist!?!? He is out to fuck avz I'm sure of it, he always tends to pop up if there's even a sniff of progress and his type of messaging is designed to spread an uneasy suspicious feeling, it would be very interesting to know who that person is!?!?
His been known to play both sides of the fence, whichever suits his agenda at the time.
Nigel knows him well, even had him in his office apparently. That ended pretty quick I’m told

• Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
My dad is good mates with Geoff Marsh. I went to their house a few times as a kid. Used to play backyard cricket in the nets out the back with Shaun.

If the Indians didn't want Mitch putting his feet on the trophy they should have simply not choked in the final lmao

We can do whatever the fuck we want with the trophy given we've now won the World Cup 6 times. Maybe melt it down into the shape of a beer mug?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
Finally back home & settled down ,this time of year its frantic but so glad i took a few days off to attend AGM .A few things impressed me at the meeting
1) Ben Cohens death stare at 🥕dick
2) Thanking God 🙏he didnt get a gig because he is so unimpressive 🥕dick that is
3) The unity of the so called retail investor
4) No Q&A but BoD willing to divulge to trusted SH some clarity on moving forward

It was a privilege to put a face to JAG /BEISHA/Doc/Scoota30/Roon/Tonster/Cruiser & Ptlas plus we have a lot of lurking non posters as well so we are a big community plus not to mention Deboss & the Hadley brothers who apparently rode from Newcastle to Perth ?????

Late Thursday night Tonster/Scoota/Ptlas /the Dunsborough boys & myself had a fellow drop in because he had no one to talk to & is getting married today in Victoria but got the ring Thursday/Friday in Perth …So we took the piss on his 2nd marriage & had a mini bucks night …All the best buddy & hope all goes well

Friday morning on entering the lift on the 10th floor a nameless AVZ BoD was departing so i pulled up from entering shook his hand and ask my own pertinent Q’s .Also asked what they did after AGM …They went back to office ,drafting out announcement till 9then he went on a Perth Red Bus joy ride to defrag

I have been fairly negative with our board but The AGM & Q’s i asked this certain Director has giving me some confidence that we are heading in the right direction

I hope this paragraphing has impressed Bags & Dave Evans …GLA
PS still have my popper

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users
So do we know who AVZ mean when they say they are in high level, very advanced discussions with DRC authorises??

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Hudnut

Regular
So do we know who AVZ mean when they say they are in high level, very advanced discussions with DRC authorises??

NFI, but happy they shared info with some SHs, even though that means not all SHs have the same information.
Rock and a hard place.
Either they:
- Share the information with everybody at the AGM so everyone has the same info, and MMGA and ratfuckers also know
- They share with some, and people aren't privy to the same conversations (or at least only what can be relayed without context, exact wording, or NF's winks). And heaven help you if you haven't found this community.
- or they don't tell anyone anything and we all know SFA.

EDIT: It still feels to me like some are still privy information that others aren't. I'd really like to know what all the questions and answers are in conversations outside of the AGM that makes people so comfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I understand all too well that everyone wants to see AVZ get back on the trading table but fark me, lithium sector has been a bearish battering ram for over a year now due to the massive drop in spot price...

1700967114981.png

Still no sign of a recovery despite indicators massively over sold, every single lithium stock has received a hammering, despite some coy kicking goals FA style, like GLN announcing Glencore as a binding offtake partner, announced a impressive updated MRE and DFS, but got treated by the markets with disdain......:(

Personally, i am happy to wait a bit longer for the machinations to come together for AVZ in a favourable fashion , and allow the lithium spot price more time to recover ( albeit its massively oversold and due to bounce " imminently " :LOL: ) in the mean time, anything less than premium bullish FA in this current market........markets will be ruthless :ninja::ninja:

A recovering lithium sector plus bullish FA AVZ = perfect storm bullish upside and will burn the wave of stale longs / shorters looking to get out...........big time..

This is my favoured scenario.

ticktock-clock.gif

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Dunsgro

Emerged
Finally back home & settled down ,this time of year its frantic but so glad i took a few days off to attend AGM .A few things impressed me at the meeting
4) No Q&A but BoD willing to divulge to trusted SH some clarity on moving forward

It was a privilege to put a face to JAG /BEISHA/Doc/Scoota30/Roon/Tonster/Cruiser & Ptlas plus we have a lot of lurking non posters as well so we are a big community plus not to mention Deboss & the Hadley brothers who apparently rode from Newcastle to Perth ?????

Late Thursday night Tonster/Scoota/Ptlas /the Dunsborough boys & myself had a fellow drop in because he had no one to talk to & is getting married today in Victoria but got the ring Thursday/Friday in Perth …So we took the piss on his 2nd marriage & had a mini bucks night …All the best buddy & hope all goes well

Friday morning on entering the lift on the 10th floor a nameless AVZ BoD was departing so i pulled up from entering shook his hand and ask my own pertinent Q’s .Also asked what they did after AGM …They went back to office ,drafting out announcement till 9then he went on a Perth Red Bus joy ride to defrag

I have been fairly negative with our board but The AGM & Q’s i asked has this certain Director has giving me some confidence that we are heading in the right direction

PS still have my popper

I have been fairly negative with our board but The AGM & Q’s i asked has this certain Director has giving me some confidence that we are heading in the right direction

PS still have my popper
We enjoyed putting faces to the names and enjoyed the drinks and laughs with you all .The Dunsborough boys 🍻

Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
NFI, but happy they shared info with some SHs, even though that means not all SHs have the same information.
Rock and a hard place.
Either they:
- Share the information with everybody at the AGM so everyone has the same info, and MMGA and ratfuckers also know
- They share with some, and people aren't privy to the same conversations (or at least only what can be relayed without context, exact wording, or NF's winks). And heaven help you if you haven't found this community.
- or they don't tell anyone anything and we all know SFA.

EDIT: It still feels to me like some are still privy information that others aren't. I'd really like to know what all the questions and answers are in conversations outside of the AGM that makes people so comfortable.
Hi Nut(2)
Most of us SH’s were disappointed that no Q&A happened after the Voting but the main objective was not to have these 3 stooges on the BoD plus flushing out the so called enemy …The Chinese are a law upon themselves in the DRC plus literally everyone is snacking big time so the play book is through the courts …what i also heard what BEISHA stated is that they are drilling illegally but our core samples are SAFE being guarded 24/7…The Chinese want this big time & it will be a battle ,Round one points decision AVZ
1700974274185.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Hi Nut(2)
Most of us SH’s were disappointed that no Q&A happened after the Voting but the main objective was not to have these 3 stooges on the BoD plus flushing out the so called enemy …The Chinese are a law upon themselves in the DRC plus literally everyone is snacking big time so the play book is through the courts …what i also heard what BEISHA stated is that they are drilling illegally but our core samples are SAFE being guarded 24/7…The Chinese want this big time & it will be a battle ,Round one points decision AVZ
View attachment 50605
If Chinese want it big time they can pay for it big time, don’t fuck with Nigel’s crew.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

ptlas

Regular
Hi Nut(2)
View attachment 50605
Would just add that NF stated that he was quite happy for the Chinese to continue refurbishment work wherever they wanted.
He seemed happy for them to do the work, presumably expecting that if AVZ get the ML then they will be kicked out.
He even smirked when stating that they were doing work on a road that AVZ didn't require for future operations.
Got the impression that he thought that they were just applying a scatter gun approach.

Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
Screenshot_20231126_162142_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

ptlas

Regular
One more thing.
It was obvious that Fat Twat's MO at the AGM was two-fold:

1. Seats on the board.
I strongly suspect that they knew that they had failed prior to the meeting.
The feedback from emails, SM, phone calls and Perth restaurants would almost certainly have left them in no doubt.
Nothing they could reasonably say or do on Thursday would have had any effect on the outcome.
They were probably there for other reasons.

2. Cause disruption at any level possible.
Firstly MC and legal team got early seats at the front where they could not possibly be ignored.
PH & TL arrived at the last moment.
PH stood at the back of the centre aisle, puffed out his cheeks and straightened his hair and lapels almost like you see the soldiers at the start of Zulu.
They then sat unobtrusively near the rear.
He was preparing for battle. More importantly, he was being seen preparing for battle.

I joked later that I wasn't sure if MC was nervous, pissed or senile.
On reflection, I think he was a little nervous. He was obviously deemed the least threatening, being an old balding white haired guy. Any physical or verbal reaction to him would be reprehensible. And very reportable.
That is why he was the main man. imo.

So they lost the vote, leaving the last avenue to disruption being to start an altercation.
I missed the very beginning of MC's interaction with Deboss, but do recall somebody behind D being restrained.
All in all, the behaviour of SH was impeccable.

No blue flashing lights or anything for Tommy to misrepresent.

When your enemies are resorting to these sorts of tactics, you know that they know they're running out of bullets.

The remuneration report is a shadow in the background for next year. I abstained in motion 1 but would vote in favour next year.

My question is this:
If BoD do NOT vote themselves any bonuses, shares/ options in the next 12 months, essentially wages remain static, do SH need to vote on remuneration?
I would assume the answer is yes but have next to no knowledge of company law.

Perhaps more knowledgeable posters could help.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Would just add that NF stated that he was quite happy for the Chinese to continue refurbishment work wherever they wanted.
He seemed happy for them to do the work, presumably expecting that if AVZ get the ML then they will be kicked out.
He even smirked when stating that they were doing work on a road that AVZ didn't require for future operations.
Got the impression that he thought that they were just applying a scatter gun approach.
We must of met indirectly, cause i was in the gallery listening to the same conversation.....;)

Reactions: 7 users

tolate

Emerged
Here is a thread to discuss anything AVZ related.

Just to kick off a discussion. Any bets on when the mining license will be granted?
I think many years away yet...imo

tolate

Emerged
Finally found the avz thread lol
I notified the other users to have a look as we can get rid of the paid down rampers and concentrate on the stock and not the constant bickering
And we can add emojis lol sweet😁😁
Yes i agree dont need RAMPERS trying to buy on the OMT

j.l

Regular
PS still have my popper
Put it beside that bottle of champagne you've been keeping 😝

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom