Doc

Master of Quan
Heres to big brother..........

giphy (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
cheers for all those that attended the agm and supported... and further kudos to those that gave good feedback here...much appreciated

Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
What was the reason? Cant divulge snack money?
Sore Team MMGA and their litigation lawyers will use any shit.
Don't forget they were not happy when they left (lawyers were), they will be fuming till long after the dust is settled and lash out at anything that moves to hurt anybody.

It highly likely escaped MMGA, that its own actions were highly likely not beneficial for the future careers of its board members in Oz.
At the end of the day, it is the majority shareholders who vote for a company's board, not the minority shareholders.

MMGA miscalculated and the majority shareholders spoke.
A lot of other people were watching the outcome of this event, which at the end of the day was a huge Fuck You to MMGA and its supporters.

MMGA made sure that the entire world knew who they were. 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
My dad is good mates with Geoff Marsh. I went to their house a few times as a kid. Used to play backyard cricket in the nets out the back with Shaun.

If the Indians didn't want Mitch putting his feet on the trophy they should have simply not choked in the final lmao
Actually, it was the australian bowling attack that choked India plus the fielding, following on from doing the same to South Africa in the semi....;)

Who would of thought 0 -2 to start........Sri Lanka 0 - 120 in the 3rd game..........then finish 9 - 11

Batting saved us in the mid rounds, bowling was erratic and loose, then bowling won us the games that mattered the most against the two best teams in the comp.

I didnt see that coming, i thought we were gonski mid 3rd game....:unsure:

True australian spirit against adversity..............much like AVZ and i hope we achieve the same result in the end...........WINNERS !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

oxxa23

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Actually, it was the australian bowling attack that choked India plus the fielding, following on from doing the same to South Africa in the semi....;)

Who would of thought 0 -2 to start........Sri Lanka 0 - 120 in the 3rd game..........then finish 9 - 11

Batting saved us in the mid rounds, bowling was erratic and loose, then bowling won us the games that mattered the most against the two best teams in the comp.

True australian spirit against adversity..............much like AVZ and i hope we achieve the same result in the end...........WINNERS !
Yeah we smashed em but saying that wouldn't have made my banter as funny haha
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20

Yes we are. I’ve been listening to this since MMGA got face fkt 🇦🇺🇦🇺 fuck you MMGA

Don’t fuck with the determination of Aussies 🍺🇦🇺🦘

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

oxxa23

Regular
Yes we are. I’ve been listening to this since MMGA got face fkt 🇦🇺🇦🇺 fuck you MMGA

Don’t fuck with the determination of Aussies 🍺🇦🇺🦘

• Fire

Azzler

Top 20

Jeebus mate, Pennywise?!
Old school epicness.
I was fortunate to see them play at Alternative Nation with NiN Headlining. Circa 1996!

Doc

Master of Quan
Pics or it didn't happen @BEISHA

I even got to go in the rooms once and sit with the players for Australia's entire batting innings during a one dayer at the MCG

View attachment 50560

And here's the late great Deano telling me to give up on playing test cricket, despite my obvious skill, because of the clear bias against Victorians in the national teams nsw centric selection policy. Boony is next to us smashing a beer. Great times.

View attachment 50562
That’s brilliant! Loved Deano growing up.
And Boony, well they don’t make athletes like that anymore!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

oxxa23

Regular
Jeebus mate, Pennywise?!
Old school epicness.
I was fortunate to see them play at Alternative Nation with NiN Headlining. Circa 1996!
Seeing them at torquay hotel in a few weeks

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Pics or it didn't happen @BEISHA

I even got to go in the rooms once and sit with the players for Australia's entire batting innings during a one dayer at the MCG

View attachment 50560

And here's the late great Deano telling me to give up on playing test cricket, despite my obvious skill, because of the clear bias against Victorians in the national teams nsw centric selection policy. Boony is next to us smashing a beer. Great times.

View attachment 50562
Did Deano drop a fart did he ? ( second pic )

Or were you on the hunt for a bit of snot ?

:LOL::LOL:

Sure thing, you were amongst royalty !

Is that your folks next to Marshy ?

If so, your ole man looks like Adam Voges.....;)

• Haha
Did Deano drop a fart did he ? ( second pic )

Or were you on the hunt for a bit of snot ?

:LOL::LOL:

Sure thing, you were amongst royalty !

Bruh that's Ian Healy 🤣

That is my mum but my dad was taking the photo

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Jeebus mate, Pennywise?!
Old school epicness.
Same, in the rain in bris,, pennywise primus faith no more, mad shit

Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Same, in the rain in bris,, pennywise primus faith no more, mad shit
Hah we got rained on too in the arvo when it began, but was in Melb.

Reactions: 1 users

Rediah

Regular

Not to rub further salt, even I know its Ian Healy. 😂

To be fair to you, he looked older in that pic so I had to check his hands to look for crooked finger because of his glove work . 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom