AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

robface

Regular
I asked Nigel about this afterwards and he confirmed the reports were true. zijin are there, drilling and working on the power station
When will we start taking Zijin to court then?

Dave Evans

Regular
I just had a look at our voting results and even though there were a lot of honourable shareholders who nominated to be on the BOD and support our company I wanted to give two in particular a very Honourable Mention.

Bruce Campbell with nearly 40 million votes and Paul Pether with over 200 million votes.

I dare say Mantle winning efforts by two of the most staunch AVZ supporters I know

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I just had a look at our voting results and even though there were a lot of honourable shareholders who nominated to be on the BOD and support our company I wanted to give two in particular a very Honourable Mention.

Bruce Campbell with nearly 40 million votes and Paul Pether with over 200 million votes.

I dare say Mantle winning efforts by two of the most staunch AVZ supporters I know
Yep, tits up over a glass of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
Sensational Perth day!

Heading out for a triple bag 👍

Best thing about today, it’s my turn to have the entire catch 👌 View attachment 50495 View attachment 50495
Lucky fucken you….

A032668F-BE11-4510-82D8-6CD7054FA382.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
He even shouted a round of drinks.
Also at the end of the AGM as Carrick was walking out he confronted Deboss, and closed him in the aisle so he had no where to go but through him. I believe that this was an aggressive move by Carrick designed to evoke a response from Deboss. I moved some chairs out the way so Deboss could get out.
To Deboss's credit he handled himself very well in this situation and I have alot of respect for him
Carrot dick would go down like a sack of wet shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular
Carrot dick would go down like a sack of wet shit.
Thats what he wanted a law suit and discredit AVZ, a deliberate ploy in my view

• Wow

Nellie17

Regular
Apologies if this has already been posted.
The West Australian today.

Enjoy the weekend!

Cheers,
Nellie
20231125_150356.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

j.l

Regular
Were you the local sitting next to me and the mrs?
No, that wasn't me.

If you are the gentleman with white hair, then I was sitting behind your lady wife.

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I reckon the dude didn't do a bad job of reading the room and reporting on the AGM

Pretty much aligns with what our good people here have said

Not sure how the dude got into a closed AGM without being a shareholder?

I thought at the end he was very guarded about saying anything more about what was at play and by whom and chose to discuss the AGM only

That to me shows the dude understands the litigious nature of the general environment and was very careful to divulge any thoughts or opinions beyond simply covering the general machinations of the AGM

The overall feeling though was he recognised just how galvanised genuine SH's are behind the board and how fiercely they will fight MMGA and others who they can see through and have ascertained do not have the best interests of SH's at heart

It's an okay 15 or so mins with a glass or two of red

Thanks for posting
I agree, it was bogan talk, but the description of events was mostly accurate, a couple of relevations for me out of that vid, Martin Bennett links with MMGA.......:eek::eek:, he is a big wig lawyer in WA, has a regular segment on 6PR radio about everything to do with law matters, I am a avid listner of 6PR, so regularly tuned in to what he had to say, i thought he was a decent bloke before........... now i think he is a rat fuck !!

The other key take away was, despite a slick, co ordinated expensive campaign by MMGA, it didnt resonate with the retail voter, hence the 69% voting participation , hence the "West Coast Eagle hate the enemy " vibe amongst the 200 strong attendance at this AGM against MMGA crew whenever the opened their mouth......pics of the MMGA crew having drinks at Congs hotel , revealed here on this forum , a dreadful optic, it was a big fuck up on their part, arrogance personified !!

That being said, the other takeaway was that their was a large percentage who voted against the REMUNERATION resolution of our current BOD.........which is a red flag directed towards them going forward......a reminder that they have to be prudent on their spend and must now expedite this MOU and convert it into a favourable result for LTSH whos patience is running thin...;)

Lastly, the party poppers..............DEBOSS organised that, got us to take a couple each and coordinate a mass POP once the resolutions were passed in the BODs favour.........no one enacted on it surprisingly, i had my hand on the cord of the pop ready to let it rip, but didnt want to be the sole goose, so i restrained myself........:p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

BEISHA

Top 20
What I'd like to understand is whether or not the €100k/day is linked to the eventual positive ICC outcome. Didn't I read words to that effect somewhere recently? Trying to understand the legal jargon particulars makes me 😴
AVZ BOD were pushing for 100k / day payments to be paid con currently, but ICC stated it could only be done when ICC make their deliberations...........did that answer your question ?

Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
Felix is clearly and deeply snared in China's flytrap, lured by Rolexs, SUV's, chalets in France and the ubiquitous brown bags full of folding stuff!
What other explanation is there for the baffling, inaction?

In my array of conversation with influencial folk at the AGM, strong rumours were expressed that FT received a very large brown paper bag ( $150m ) from Xi on his recent trip to China............to over look the disproportion of wealth DRC receives from minining contracts with chinese coy pre Kabila regime.........:eek::eek:

I gotta say, not a bad gig ..........if true ;)

View attachment 50550
Given his silence with the obvious corruption around us I am not the least bit surprised.

Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
Thats what he wanted a law suit and discredit AVZ, a deliberate ploy in my view
Oh mate you're not wrong!

He'd still wet himself though

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Looks like Yaseen (formerly Ohreally) and @Barn75Barn on Twitter has blocked me from his Twitter account. I haven’t blocked him because I don’t have anything to hide.

Anyone else who is as concerned about the extreme anti gay and and anti Jewish hate speaking he is spreading all over Twitter please use the phone numbers Bags provided earlier. We can see this person won’t give up when it comes to spreading his views.

ASIO number to contact
1800 020 648

or the National Security Hotline whose number is 1800 123 400

The Anti Discrimination number is
1300 656 419
Don't worry about the tool, let him rant and rave.

I absolutely can't give a shit what he posts, as long as he doesn't paddle his crap here.
I just feel sorry for his missus, but what has that got to do with the price of apples?

Maybe she should try some pole dancing to get him off the puter.
I thought over in Palestine they belly dance.

In the DRC they Limbo Dance :rolleyes:, could have asked Nigel if he tried it on his overseas allowance, I would for R&R. 😇

That's enough energy spent from me on Arafat, fuck him, it's too warm to get excited.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Given his silence with the obvious corruption around us I am not the least bit surprised.
Ooops, looks like i got into trouble with that reveal........just got moderated :cry:

• Wow
  • Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
Ooops, looks like i got into trouble with that reveal........just got moderated :cry:
What was the reason? Cant divulge snack money?

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom