AVZ Discussion 2022

Dave Evans

Regular
Strategic minerals, strategic alliances:
Charting a New Course
in DRC
As the Democratic Republic of the Congo heads towards the polls this December, it is time for the West to reconsider its strategy in the heart of Africa, write Georges Kapiamba, Carbone Beni and Franck Fwamba of the NGO Coalition for the Recovery of Mining, Oil and Forestry Assets of the Congolese People (CORAC).
Missed opportunities

The global race to net-zero has drawn the world’s largest economies into a competition to secure rare earth metals. This has driven a wave of interest in our country, which is home to the world’s largest reserves of cobalt, alongside copper, coltan, lithium, tantalum and germanium – without which sustainable energy systems and clean technologies of the future cannot be delivered. DRC has found itself at the forefront of the international struggle for critical minerals.
Even though the supply of cobalt has grown significantly – with prices at near-historic lows – the US and EU have not been effective in securing resilience in their supply chains.
Policymakers in both jurisdictions have rushed to legislate as they seek to address the problems of mineral supply. The 2022 US Inflation Reduction Act made provisions for new mined and processed projects – but these will be limited in capacity. Recognising this, earlier this year, the Republicans introduced a Building Relationships and Increasing Democratic Governance through Engagement (BRIDGE) to DRC Act, which requires the creation of a national strategy for securing critical mineral supply chains. The Bill explicitly responds to the fact that 15 out of 19 cobalt producing mines are operated by Chinese companies and frames the question as a national security threat. The same concerns have driven the passing of the EU’s Critical Raw Materials Act, which was approved by the European Parliament on 14 September 2023.
The West is becoming increasingly aware of its dependence on Beijing for key strategic commodities; with almost 80 per cent of the world’s cobalt refined in the People’s Republic of China, it is entering the race with a substantial handicap. This corresponds to the geopolitical powers’ relative economic links to DRC: the US, which used to have a leading presence in the country, imports around US$4 million of precious minerals from DRC annually, which is negligible in comparison to over US$7 billion in Congolese metals alone imported every year by China. Just as the US suffers from lack of access to a reliable supply of critical minerals, DRC is missing out on the benefits of healthy commercial competition between Chinese and Western investors and is also deprived of opportunities to develop corporate governance protocols and business practices associated with Western corporates.
China’s presence in the DRC’s mines is to some extent a threat to environmental protection and respect for human rights, given certain reports from local NGOs on Zijin’s operations at Compagnie Minière de Musonoie (Commus) and Kamoa Copper Mining (Kamoa).
In the gold sector, Congolese civil society is increasingly denouncing the destruction and pollution of the environment and the violation of indigenous rights in Maniema, the two Kivu provinces and the provinces of the former Orientale Province.
Officials also spoke out, as did a number of miners, including Dr Mark Bristow, President and CEO of Barrick Corporation, who denounced the pollution and destruction of biodiversity in the Kibali Golmine area by illegal, mechanised artisanal mining of gold deposits on the perimeter of the state-owned Sokimo company by the Chinese.
While the DRC’s mines should also be used for ‘Mining Diplomacy’ to secure and develop the eastern part of the country, as is the case in the Zone where Kibali, the subsidiary of the Western company Barrick Gold, operates, the Chinese have just turned it into a reservoir from which to draw in compliance with standards and with no thought for the local communities. They don’t have a clear CSR policy, contrary to the provisions of the mining legislation revised in 2018.
The DRC needs countries with binding laws against their companies on certain standards when they operate abroad.
Lack of long-term engagement
The fragility of long-term access to critical minerals for Western states is not accidental. US foreign policy in relation to our country has oscillated between strategic indifference and targeted intervention.
Time and again, the US has deployed superficial and short-term measures in response to challenges faced by DRC. When the country experienced political instability that saw rebel groups profit from the mineral trade, the US branded its resources ‘conflict minerals’ and introduced legislation – The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform – forcing companies to carry out supply chain due diligence and declare minerals sourced from DRC. As the BRIDGE to DRC Act acknowledges, this effectively punished the people of Congo. It led to an increase in illicit trade through neighbouring countries as businesses avoided having to deal with DRC altogether. This impacted the livelihood of hundreds of thousands of families, impairing their ability to earn a living and forcing many to turn to unregulated artisanal mining, while failing to address the root causes of violence. The same pattern can be observed on the corporate level: concerns about appalling labour conditions suffered by workers in DRC have led to corporate boycotts of the country and campaigns to withdraw from it, instead of initiatives to develop sustainable and ethical mining practices.
The impact of this over time is hard to overstate. DRC has suffered a long-term negative impact on its reputation, which has been extremely damaging for a young democracy struggling to derive economic and community benefits from its mineral reserves (the estimated value of which stands at US$24 trillion). The West, meanwhile, turned away from the country, instead of working closely with DRC, listening to its people and establishing an alliance that would guarantee security of supply for years to come.
Potential solutions
Some mistakes are easier to learn from than others. The sale of Tenke Fungurume in 2016 to state-linked China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) belongs in the easy category. A significant factor in China’s rise to dominance was the sale of unique assets to strategic competitors by Western companies. As recently as in December 2020, Tenke Fungurume’s former owner Freeport-McMoRan Inc sold its 95 per cent share in the Kisanfu copper-cobalt deposit to CMOC, giving up control of an undeveloped source that is set to become one of the world’s largest cobalt mines from 2024. This will fuel China’s clean energy revolution.
But ‘not selling critical assets’ will not suffice as a strategy. A more intelligent learning from this situation would be to consider China’s contribution to development in Congo, which accompanied its acquisitions of mines. This has seen the flow of Chinese foreign direct investment consistently exceed that of the US since 2013. Beijing has funded and executed multi-billion-dollar infrastructure projects in the country since 2007, building roads, hospitals, schools, and railways. It also maintained trade across a wide range of goods in high volumes. US investment, in contrast, has been of a targeted and extractive nature. If it is serious about becoming a strategic partner to DRC, the US should focus on making the country richer.
The BRIDGE to DRC Act is a positive step in principle, and so is the building of a new US Embassy in Kinshasa, which commenced in August this year. But the scale of actual impact presently delivered by the US remains extremely limited. The announcement of the project boasted a US$1.4 million investment in DRC since April 2023. This pales in comparison to the opportunities the US could unlock for the people of DRC.
First, the US should create attractive conditions for its companies to build sustainable partnerships with DRC mining companies – Gecamines, Cominiere, Sakima, Kisenge Manganese – that extract copper, cobalt, lithium, manganese, germanium, galium, tantalum and wolframite. Such partnerships would utilise strategic, and profitable, value chains that would benefit communities throughout the country.
Second, the US Treasury Department should continue to work in harmony with DRC’s Government and civil society to deploy its sanctioning powers for the benefit of the country. The consistent sanctioning of individuals contributing to escalations of violence in the East of the country – a phenomenon that is inseparable from the struggle for mineral resources – has helped to maintain a degree of stability in a highly volatile region. These targeted sanctions, informed by close diplomatic cooperation, have benefited the people of Congo more than the imposition of indiscriminate labelling requirements on Congolese goods.
Our Coalition is grateful that the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has repeatedly fulfilled our government’s requests to introduce sanctions. Another example of such success is the sanctions designation of the Israeli businessman Dan Gertler, the calls for which our members initiated and supported. At the time, these helped to secure a peaceful transition of power in 2019. Since then, the government of DRC has secured an unprecedented deal with Gertler, which saw the transfer of nearly US$2 billion of assets and cash back to the country, ending the businessman’s active commercial presence in DRC.
As a result, members of our Coalition issued a letter to the US Secretary of State and Secretary of the Treasury in December 2022 to support President Tshisekedi’s request to lift the sanctions against Dan Gertler, which would allow our country to realise the full value of the transferred assets. By listening to the people of DRC and satisfying the President’s request, the US would provide a much-needed boost to the country’s economy, while also signalling to the world that it is up to people of DRC to make their own choices about the future of the country’s economy and its natural resources.
The upcoming presidential elections in DRC are an important moment, which will once again test the maturity and effectiveness of the country’s institutions. Just as the US needs DRC to guarantee its ability to maintain leadership in the era of sustainable transition, DRC needs the US as a strategic partner to support its growth, development,political stability and security. Both require long-term thinking and consistent, resolute action. It is our mission to ensure that the relationship between the two is built on genuine co-operation and that the decision-making process takes into account the voices from the Congolese civil society, which we seek to represent.
CORAC provides a joint platform for national NGOs in DRC with a shared interest in ensuring that DRC’s natural resources are governed ethically, sustainably, in line with the rule of law and for the benefit of the country’s communities.

About the authors

Georges Kapiamba is the president of Association pour l'Accès à la Justice (ACAJ), an established Congolese human rights NGO that is made up primarily of lawyers and that promotes security and justice reform.
Franck Fwamba is a prominent civil society activist and expert on natural resources governance, serving as a Coordinator for ‘Touche pas à mon cobalt’ campaign, a Director General of the NGO Ressources Naturelles pour le Développement and Coordinator of the Tous Pour la RDC Coalition.
Carbone Beni is President of the Icon Institute for Alternatives (ICONIA), an NGO which provides education and training resources for the country’s civil society leaders and a platform for discussion of transformational ideas. He is a co-founder of the citizen movement Filimbi, which promotes democratic and civic values and campaigns against human rights abuses.

I put a thread up on Tuesday about artisanal mining and Chinese companies in the DRC Sam. I don’t think many people looked at it, but it’s got lots of links to the atrocities that Chinese companies have committed there, including forced evictions, human rights abuses and 1000’s of people dying in those mines

@cruiser51 and @Nellie17 I think Bags is done here, He liked having a good laugh with you two and he said to give Nells one of these 😘❤️ and cruiser one of these

ad6c9fcf-43c7-4922-a83f-c07b6bdef1f4-gif.32782.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Oh and the Labour Party is doing such a great job. Cost of living up; Petrol Prices Up, Food Prices Up, Interest Rates Up, Taxes Up - Great job Labour is doing.

Oh and where is my $275

SilentOne
While it's true that many Labor state premier's extended the severity of the actual reason for inflation it primarily occured under a Liberal federal government albeit with bipartisan support. Both parties are responsible for the framework that allowed it to happen.

On his last day in the job Philip Lowe said this: 'With the benefit of hindsight, the RBA provided too much support for the economy during the initial lockdowns and afterwards'. First time he recognised that fact in public and there is zero chance he only just figured this out on his way out the door.

The biggest problem is that when people called out what was happening back when it mattered they were met with the below type of ridiculous framing by 'journalists' preventing a rational discussion on the dangers of diluting currency while restricting economic output.

IMG_20220119_225933.jpg

And believe me I tried. I personally know some fairly prominent self proclaimed 'journalists' and all I got back from them at the time was inane shit like 'that's just a right wing conspiracy theory because the official sources say inflation is transitory'. Ironically those same dickheads do nothing but bitch about Philip Lowe's infamous no rate rises until 2024 conditional outlook statements now lmao

Hopefully we don't need to get to 140% annual inflation like Argentina to get some politicians that actually understand the problem. And if we do end up in that situation then hopefully they have a better solution than outsourcing responsibility to Washington. Because that won't end well imo

20210205_112524.jpg

'The trifling economy of paper, as a cheaper medium, or its convenience for transmission, weighs nothing in opposition to the advantages of the precious metal. It is liable to be abused, has been, is, and forever will be abused, in every country in which it is permitted.'
- Thomas Jefferson

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
This explains the lingering thought each and every one of us have: why is Felix frozen like a scared deer? The dominance of China in the DRC is overwhelming and seemingly impossible to overcome. China controls the mining industry not through a regime beneficial to the people of the DRC, but rather a systematic manipulation of officials. Once officials are corrupted the Chinese are in control. The cost of the brown bags is quickly recouped through paying cents on the dollar for the minerals shipped off to China. This system is somewhat shadowed by China's half hearted belt and road investments(designed to placate those who question the system). Half hearted compared to the immense value of China's mineral yield from DRC. Felix is clearly and deeply snared in China's flytrap, lured by Rolexs, SUV's, chalets in France and the ubiquitous brown bags full of folding stuff!
What other explanation is there for the baffling, inaction?
Explains why Felix and MoM have handed over control to CKK . Let him be the face and do all the the dirty work while they distance themselves from it . China drilling CDL ignoring ICC conditions . Does anyone get the feeling they don't give a f--k about the ICC/ICSID ? Is there a way to make them pay the penalty $$$ in the meantime ? I think I read Nigel said something about selling off assets ? Who does it and how is it done ? How long does it take ?Must be millions $$$ racked up by now .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
How good is that?
Astroturfing is all MMGA will be able to get a job doing after all of this

Make My Grass Astroturf

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Explains why Felix and MoM have handed over control to CKK . Let him be the face and do all the the dirty work while they distance themselves from it . China drilling CDL ignoring ICC conditions . Does anyone get the feeling they don't give a f--k about the ICC/ICSID ? Is there a way to make them pay the penalty $$$ in the meantime ? I think I read Nigel said something about selling off assets ? Who does it and how is it done ? How long does it take ?Must be millions $$$ racked up by now .
What I'd like to understand is whether or not the €100k/day is linked to the eventual positive ICC outcome. Didn't I read words to that effect somewhere recently? Trying to understand the legal jargon particulars makes me 😴

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Sensational Perth day!

Heading out for a triple bag 👍

Best thing about today, it’s my turn to have the entire catch 👌
319B8CC2-8F95-4C97-A314-8A9DC5012206.jpeg
319B8CC2-8F95-4C97-A314-8A9DC5012206.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Looks like Yaseen (formerly Ohreally) and @Barn75Barn on Twitter has blocked me from his Twitter account. I haven’t blocked him because I don’t have anything to hide.

Anyone else who is as concerned about the extreme anti gay and and anti Jewish hate speaking he is spreading all over Twitter please use the phone numbers Bags provided earlier. We can see this person won’t give up when it comes to spreading his views.

ASIO number to contact
1800 020 648

or the National Security Hotline whose number is 1800 123 400

The Anti Discrimination number is
1300 656 419

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

tonster66

Regular
Best moments for me:
1. When Carrick, who was seated in the front row, was in the course of asking a question of the board but instead turned to face the room and the guy next to me shouted "don't talk to us, ask the board!" and then Carrick just got drowned out and was asked to sit down.
2. Ben Cohen calling out Carrick for openly snickering.
3. Noticing that Carrick's hands were shaking when he was speaking (although if that was a medical thing I mean him no ill will).
4. Seeing Deboss in the flesh.
5. Jag's MMGA pineapple shirt.

...and the vote tallies of course
Were you the local sitting next to me and the mrs?

Reactions: 1 users

tonster66

Regular
Did anyone take note of the guy who walked in with headphones and complained about turning off his phone. He was then engaged with one of the hostess about 10 min in regarding his phone being on. He was sitting behind the slimy lawyer in 3rd row and appeared to ask a question which followed on for the lawyers line of questioning??

He was writing a shot load of notes and gave off ‘journo’ vibes!!! Will be interesting to see if any publication writes about the content of the AGM
He was right in front of me, he even tried to start an argument with me. He was also taking questions from the lawyer in front of him and asked stupid questions, which I told him so.
I to felt he was a journalist. when he asked a question he identified himself as Lindsay proxy for lock? He also put in a yellow form at the end.
He was also writing everything down. I also mentioned to the hostess that he looked to have a secret recording device around his ears which had a firewire connection on them.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

tonster66

Regular
I guess nothing was asked about the situation on the ground with our tenement then?
Like whether or not Zijin/cominiere coacroaches are crawling all over the camp and the core samples... :unsure:
I asked Nigel about this afterwards and he confirmed the reports were true. zijin are there, drilling and working on the power station

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

tonster66

Regular
A bloke up the front on the left asked about this. (poor guy, it took him about four goes to get his first question in - "sorry sir that question is not applicable to this section of the meeting" - added a bit of comic relief to the proceedings at least).

Anyway, where was I?

Yes, the question was asked and the response from what I recall was a standard Nigel vague answer along the lines of "yes we are looking into cost cutting measures wherever available" or something to that effect.

From memory (yes that thing again), the question was bundled in with a remuneration question as well so there was a pre-scripted part to the answer. It was along the lines of stuff we've already heard about cash bonuses to compensate for spending lots of time abroad.

There certainly wasn't any talk of executive pay cuts.

Maybe just going back to Blend 43...
That fella was Roon. The response also stated that those who got bonus's had spent 250 odd days in the DRC and inferred that because of this they had earned thier bonus

Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular
I asked early on in the meeting but got shut down. Not related to the Annual report apparently... Later they mentioned that Ben had spent ~246 days overseas and a lot of that time in DRC in relation to a question on their renumeration. But that's the closest of anything we heard.
Nigel confirmed they are there and at the power station

• Sad

Pokok

Regular
I asked Nigel about this afterwards and he confirmed the reports were true. zijin are there, drilling and working on the power station
Just goes to show what AVZ are really up against , Chinese don't care , have never cared and think they can do as they please all over the world I said a while ago can't see closure till early next year , now thinking mid year , oh well looking for a new job now anybody need a 64 year old worn out painter mentally and physically 😁

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

tonster66

Regular
Well thank you Jag, great to meet up with you brother, i thought it was classic that i was having a cig across the road from where you parked initially, then when you got out of the car with your " FUCK MMGA " shirt on, i knew right there and then before we even shook hands for the first time .....that it was likely to be you ;)

Great to catch up with DEBOSS, Hadley brothers, @EarleofBarrow ,@Roon ,@tonster66 ,@Scoota30 ,@John25 and plenty of other individuals pre AGM (y)(y)

Deboss gathered us all in and gave us a pep talk about the etiquette required when asking questions of the BOD or MMGA, great camaraderie !!

As i was at the booth to register my attendance, guess who was behind me ?..............Peter Huljich 🖕🖕🖕

Guess who was in front of me flicking his nose with his finger pretending to be on cocaine in reference to Peter Huljich?............JAG :LOL::LOL:

200 strong crowd attended i reckon, BOD were emphasising decorum when asking any questions regards to resolutions ,John Clarke was in complete control of the narrative.

REMUNERATION RESOLUTION

Questions were asked about the cash bonuses and lack of cost cutting considering the balance sheet was dwindling.

In a round about way the BOD did confirm cash bonuses were awarded due to the fact Nige & Co have spent 240+ days in the DRC fighting for our cause ( way beyond the call of duty regards to being away from family etc )

Remuneration is market indexed to retain the best personnel regards to skill set and delivering outcomes for AVZ.

AVZ BOD confirmed that the 20m credit facility plus remaining cash ( 11.5m ) is sufficient to cover salaries, working capital and arbitration litigation going forward

AVZ BOD reiterated that they are eager and willing to negotiate on good terms to expedite ICC / ISCID arbitrations.

Resolution was passed in the affirmative 👍👍

Resolution 2 - 17 were rejected by a large majority !!

Meaning MMGA are ...

View attachment 50364

View attachment 50365

GONE, FUCKED, FAT TAIL BETWEEN THE LEGS.........;):p:LOL:

RESOLUTION 18 - 22 ( Graeme Johnston, Dr John Clarke, Dr Casta Tungaraza, Serge Ngandu, Her Exellency Salome Sijaona were approved in the affirmative by a large majority..........(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sadly, as soon as resolution 1 - 22 were resolved, the curtains were drawn down.............meeting closed , no question time ! :(

View attachment 50366

Apparently question time was nailed on the head because of threats of defamation litigation against AVZ BOD by MMGA plus AVZ BOD didnt want to reveal any info with the defeated Ludbrook, Carrick , Huljich still in the room........"I spie with my little eye something beginning with Xi".......springs to mind.

Anyway, that didnt deter me , so i decided to approach the BOD in person after the meeting concluded as i had alot of questions prepared and didnt want to waste a opportunity to ask.

Firstly, i introduced myself to Her Excellency Salome Sijaona, congratulated her on her appointment then asked her why she was endorsed to join the BOD, i suggested... "could it be your extensive connections within africa could lead to projects outside of Manono ? "

She replied..........YES !

I also asked what FT attitude was towards AVZ and this long drawn out fuckery.........she wasnt prepared to comment, but she did reveal that light is at the end of the tunnel...decades of corruption means the wheel slowly turns

She also revealed that DRC locals support AVZ, they appreciate the good will directed towards them in contrast to Zijin .

Locals are most impressed by the fact Nigel has learnt french so he can speak the native tongue !

I moved on to Graeme Johnston and asked whether the BOD has held one on one meetings with FT.

NO.....only via FT private advocates, however there is strong suspicion that those advocates have been complimented with brown paper bags, thus getting in the ear of FT talking negatively of AVZ in the covid period, so trust is low.

Moved on to see Nigel.

He can confirm that Cominiere is doing works on the Hydro power station, he also confirmed that Zijin is drilling holes in CDL.

All this despite the emergency injunctions preventing such action !........:eek:

Nigel not concerned, he maintains that AVZ has very strong cases against Cominiere / Zijin / DRC govt with iCC / ISCID arbitrations and every day illegal works is done, $100,000 penalties acrue, i asked how this penalty could be enacted on and he confirmed ICC has no juristiction in country, however private assets could be seized, but more importantly ,he mentions that the collective ICC / ISCID / IMF / WORLD BANK are all interconnected and the recent deliberation against DRC was damning.

In actuality, DRC applied for 13b from World Bank, but was only awarded 3B , minus 1B for the deliberation above.

The financial squeeze is impacting DRC

Sustained bunsen burners applied to DRC govt by the interconnected global organizations is forcing the DRC govt to come back to the negotiating table with AVZ and nothing will be concluded until conditions are agreed upon that is favourable to AVZ...........aka MOU.

Nigel stated that the defeat of MMGA today at the AGM is another pivotal moment.

The 20m credit facility another dagger in the heart of detractors whos intention from the get go, was to bleed AVZ dry financially and complete the steal, that eventuality now thwarted.

I also asked about the CATH relationship...........;)

Mr Pei is frustrated by the ML delays, Pei was invited to come to the DRC by AVZ and witness the road blocks first hand to garner a understanding of the delay, initially he accepted, but when he mentioned off the cuff that it could be a good opportunity to conduct a private meeting with Simon Cong ....the offer was retracted ( no shit sherlock...........shifty as fuck imo )

Cath deal is a 50 /50 proposition.......not in the bag by any stretch and i got the strong impression that there wasnt alot of concern if a break away fee was awarded either way.........:unsure:

I can also confirm that AVZ bod has had discussions with FT political opponents, should FT not win re election.

Apparently one of FT opponents is scathing with FT lack of mining results as per one of his mandates( achieving better outcomes for DRC govt with chinese mining deals post Kabila , no doubt Manono gets a mention too ) and that will formulate the main argument to the locals not to re elect him..........no argument from me !

So AVZ have covered their bases in that regard.

So going forward, Nigel stated to me that he will be flying back to DRC soon and continue the good fight, looking forward to some impending ICC deliberations and continue to have open dialogue to negotiate and agree on outcomes that are favourable to AVZ and long suffering LTSH.

Not sure the MOU will be resolved before DRC elections.

More patience required but Her Exellency Salome comments.........." light at the end of the tunnel " gives me confidence that this long drawn out fuckery will result in AVZ being winners at the end.

When ?

Who the fuck knows.

imo
Thanks Beisha, Nigel also stated that there were a few expats and around 30 locals living at camp Coline protecting AVZ assets

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

tonster66

Regular
Wow, you saw Deboss! Wow!
Fuk me, surely that's a joke?
Anyway what did he look like?

Thanks for sharing,
Nells
He even shouted a round of drinks.
Also at the end of the AGM as Carrick was walking out he confronted Deboss, and closed him in the aisle so he had no where to go but through him. I believe that this was an aggressive move by Carrick designed to evoke a response from Deboss. I moved some chairs out the way so Deboss could get out.
To Deboss's credit he handled himself very well in this situation and I have alot of respect for him

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Samus

Top 20
Thanks Beisha, Nigel also stated that there were a few expats and around 30 locals living at camp Coline protecting AVZ assets
Good to know tonster66 the cockroaches can keep their grubby little claws off our assets.

tonster66

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Marius seems upset, on X the thread goes on for a few more posts.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Marius seems upset, on X the thread goes on for a few more posts.

source (3).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom