AVZ Discussion 2022

Bray

Regular
I said please

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
How much longer is Zijin going to financially support MMGA?

Chinese are known to be careful with their money. 🙄:whistle:

Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
Promised 2 jokes ,

I started jogging today, i did not want to , but the ice cream truck kept moving

Went to the doctor for a prostrate check he said take off your clothing , I said where will I put it he said on the chair with mine , then said bend over and don't worry if you feel an erection , I said don't worry i'm straight , he said I was not talking about you young man .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Misfits

Regular
@Chilla I asked about your lunch that is owed and the reply below.

Anonymouse2​

643 Posts.
Date:24/11/23Time:18:13:37Post #:71096363
New
Misfits said: ↑
To those that were invited.... When the bulk of those people get to WA, first on the invitee list is Chilla, they can reach out and the lunch will happen.

WA state lines closures stopped that from happening, they haven't been forgotten...

I didn't attend last years AGM, because I don't subscribe to the pandemic narrative, nor, like yesterday, being welcomed to country in a state I was born and raised in.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Chilla

Regular
@Chilla I asked about your lunch that is owed and the reply below.

Anonymouse2

643 Posts.
Date:24/11/23Time:18:13:37Post #:71096363
New
Thanks for reminding the mouse mate. Good to hear he still says he will honour the agreement…I respect that👏👏

Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
I reckon the dude didn't do a bad job of reading the room and reporting on the AGM

Pretty much aligns with what our good people here have said

Not sure how the dude got into a closed AGM without being a shareholder?

I thought at the end he was very guarded about saying anything more about what was at play and by whom and chose to discuss the AGM only

That to me shows the dude understands the litigious nature of the general environment and was very careful to divulge any thoughts or opinions beyond simply covering the general machinations of the AGM

The overall feeling though was he recognised just how galvanised genuine SH's are behind the board and how fiercely they will fight MMGA and others who they can see through and have ascertained do not have the best interests of SH's at heart

It's an okay 15 or so mins with a glass or two of red

Thanks for posting
Spoiler alert! Im only half way through!

but youre right about his observations of the first half... now i gotta listen to act 2

What ever happened to our AVZ series??

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Clean

Regular
Ohhh nooo... her ewe go

I havnt listened to this yet.

First actual Australian Journalist that did their job and reported without a great deal of bias on the actual proceedings. I thought he did a fantastic job. Well worth a listen to

Reactions: 21 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Thanks for reminding the mouse mate. Good to hear he still says he will honour the agreement…I respect that👏👏
I wouldn’t let that cunt buy me anything let alone sit down for a meal with it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
First actual Australian Journalist that did their job and reported without a great deal of bias on the actual proceedings. I thought he did a fantastic job. Well worth a listen to
AND, right at the end he said all the shareholders he talked to were actually quite rational and sensible people.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Dave Evans

Regular
you must of missed it, but who's this cheerleader here who now looks like an imbecile in hindsight just prior to suspension, and who choses to learn from his mistakes as opposed to gripping onto a cult? yeah thats me
View attachment 50454

View attachment 50455
View attachment 50456

View attachment 50457

and there's Davo and you, but Davo is apparently onto me he said while hes telling me to F off here and give me likes on X :ROFLMAO:. Lets hope he's more onto these Chinese rats than he is me or we're in trouble considering he's one of the better posters here

I was going to leave the AVZ thread because I was sick of your bullshit and you’re posts saying I this and I that and me, me, me, everybody look at me, it’s me, me, me, mr important benny bunny being attacked by all the bullies, the cult, the zionists, just post on the stock and look at me, me, me important benny bunny 🐰

Then you throw in half a dozen of these 🤣 then it’s back to me, me, me important benny bunny 🐰

I will give you this, at least you finally came clean as to who you are, and yes it’s true I gave you a like for abusing Cominiere, after all we are as sick of listening to him as we are of listening to you important benny bunny 🐰

But like I said, at least you finally came clean about who you are

IMG_5852.jpeg

This is you, the anti zionist! And I guess you should get credit for some of your quality important benny bunny twitter posts so I put some of them below.

IMG_5855.jpeg

IMG_5858.jpeg

Thanks for volunteering and bringing up that information, I just have two questions for you, are you a member of hamas and is it wrong that I have reported you to the AFP for your extreme anti semitic comments

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Mr Clean

Regular
AND, right at the end he said all the shareholders he talked to were actually quite rational and sensible people.

:ROFLMAO:
I would encourage any credible newsworthy sources be passed onto him and his team, if people are interested in information being presented in an engaging format. Especially with what they mentioned was a AVZ deep dive of sorts later on.

Good to see not all Australian Journalists / media have been corrupted by the previous decade of Liberal Party rule at a federal level (really removed much of the checks and balances that existed) and foreign government interference, of which we have been a real beneficiary of since we went into a perpetual trading halt

• Fire
I was going to leave the AVZ thread because I was sick of your bullshit and you’re posts saying I this and I that and me, me, me, everybody look at me, it’s me, me, me, mr important benny bunny being attacked by all the bullies, the cult, the zionists, just post on the stock and look at me, me, me important benny bunny 🐰

Then you throw in half a dozen of these 🤣 then it’s back to me, me, me important benny bunny 🐰

I will give you this, at least you finally came clean as to who you are, and yes it’s true I gave you a like for abusing Cominiere, after all we are as sick of listening to him as we are of listening to you important benny bunny 🐰

But like I said, at least you finally came clean about who you are

View attachment 50470

This is you, the anti zionist! And I guess you should get credit for some of your quality important benny bunny twitter posts so I put some of them below.

View attachment 50471

View attachment 50472

I just have two questions for you, are you a member of hamas and is it wrong that I have reported you to the AFP for your extreme anti semitic comments

WOW!! Is this true mate, do we really have a radical extremist on here? If so, I’m reporting him too!!

ASIO number to contact
1800 020 648

or the National Security Hotline whose number is 1800 123 400

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
How much longer is Zijin going to financially support MMGA?

Chinese are known to be careful with their money. 🙄:whistle:

Yup...

They will throw fucking millions at it....... or other avenues IMO

Dave Evans

Regular
WOW!! Is this true mate, do we really have a radical extremist on here? If so, I’m reporting him too!!

I think ASIO is who you contact or the National Security Hotline whose number is 1800 123 400

Thanks mate. I sympathise with the Palestinians but I read all his posts and I am genuinely concerned he could be a far right extremist and will definitely call their numbers.

These are more of his posts

IMG_5866.jpeg

IMG_5865.jpeg
IMG_5863.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
I wouldn’t let that cunt buy me anything let alone sit down for a meal with it.
He’s just paying fucking hope he’s not coming for that lunch also 👍

• Fire
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
#astroturfing 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌👌👌👌
Agreed!

That was one of the great comments :ROFLMAO:

When some group or someone "pretends" to represent the grass roots they are "astroturfing"

Fucking gold

I'll be re-purposing that one!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Spoiler alert! Im only half way through!

but youre right about his observations of the first half... now i gotta listen to act 2

What ever happened to our AVZ series??

Well!

Clearly I have a little more material to work with now ;)

If posters will allow me :cool::p

• Fire
  • Love
Dave you know me, I’ve got multicultural parents and love cultural diversity, but those posts are more than just extreme racism, they are anti gay as well.

The Anti Discrimination number is
1300 656 419

By the way, keep up the good work mate

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom