AVZ Discussion 2022

Yes lad
CloudyForcefulCleanerwrasse-max-1mb.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Thaz

Regular
Hi Thaz,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my strong support for the Board of Directors (BOD) and the exceptional work they've been doing.

In my view, their performance has far exceeded the expectations typical in the corporate world. The challenges they've faced, especially in dealing with corrupt parties in the DRC, have showcased their commitment to upholding ethical standards and navigating complex situations with integrity.

I believe the BOD has gone above and beyond what is normally anticipated, and their strategic approach to positioning the right individuals in key roles within AVZ is crucial for the best outcomes for us, the shareholders.

I can't help but commend their efforts, especially considering the challenging circumstances. Their dedication merits every cent they receive, including bonuses. It's important to recognize that the complexities of their roles go beyond what most people would willingly undertake.

At the end of the day, I firmly believe that the compensation they receive is a fair reflection of the value they bring to the company. We truly get what we pay for, and in this case, the Board's performance speaks for itself.

Regards,

Silent One
Hey Silent One,

Appreciate and recognise your opinion.

A few things i'd like to put out there, from my own perspective.

- Agree that the work that the BOD have done has been great - particularly in relation to dealing with multiple corrupt parties. Appreciate that this may be causing them stress and what not. However, this (in my opinion) is part of the role that the executives are expected to do by Shareholders (well - myself personally). Without the resource and defending our legal title to the resource - AVZ has nothing.

- "Upholding Ethical Standards" - IMO, is something that is, again, expected. Shareholders should not expect the BOD to try to progress with the resource through illegal and corrupt means. That said - the complexity of the situation was probably unexpected, upon which they have engaged their lawyers to assist with the path forward.

Again, my personal view and opinion, is that KPI's need to be met in order for bonuses to be paid out. If and when the BOD is able to say that all legal cases are dropped, ML is issued and we're on the path to building the mine - then we can talk about bonuses (and weren't the performance shares suppose to remunerate the executive team in this instance?). Not before, when we need to run lean.

I voted for the remuneration plan in order to prevent a potential spill by a 2nd strike next agm - but that doesn't mean the bonuses don't leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Again - the BOD have done a great job navigating and defending our legal title from an extensive array of corrupt parties. But, paying a bonus when the last AGM they said that they would look at their spending if the kitty got too lean, and cash reserves is being used up doesn't paint a good picture.

Edit
Don't get me wrong though - This is a massive win from the AGM that we had. I'm ecstatic that we won and think that we can afford some time to celebrate. But also, it is also a time to power forward with the messaging that all the shareholders are united to defend our legal title and to go mining.

Reactions: 22 users

wombat74

Top 20
Like you Winenut, I appreciated the quality information and support we have had here since AVZ went into suspension. Up until the last week that is when the threads were taken over by one person.

As a result I know a few quality posters are leaving here. I will be too, but I won’t be leaving tse altogether, will just be spending some time on the Brainchip (BRN) threads as I own shares in them as well.

I know @zeeb0t owns shares in BRN too so I am looking forward to his support as I criticise the BRN BOD for the appalling and abhorrent decimation of the share price from $2 to $0.20.

Even though the share price has risen 10% today, this is usually followed quickly by an even more significant fall in the share price.

I am at least glad to know that bullies and cult members won’t be able to attack me when I discuss the BRN BOD’s failure to meet revenue and other projections.

I wish all AVZ shareholders well after a stellar victory last night, but just can’t be bothered anymore contributing to a thread where over 50 members complain about someone trolling the threads and no action is taken.

Was nice knowing you all, if any of you own BRN shares I will carry on the fight over there against what has been an embarrassing loss of credibility and financial management by the BRN BOD
Is your mate MoneyBags staying ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Flexi

Regular
I am also moving on from TSE until this fool whom I have on ignore is vanished.
The value previously contained in TSE is quickly diminishing......it will be known as "The Crapper Exchange"
Avoir friends.....

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
Like you Winenut, I appreciated the quality information and support we have had here since AVZ went into suspension. Up until the last week that is when the threads were taken over by one person.

As a result I know a few quality posters are leaving here. I will be too, but I won’t be leaving tse altogether, will just be spending some time on the Brainchip (BRN) threads as I own shares in them as well.

I know @zeeb0t owns shares in BRN too so I am looking forward to his support as I criticise the BRN BOD for the appalling and abhorrent decimation of the share price from $2 to $0.20.

Even though the share price has risen 10% today, this is usually followed quickly by an even more significant fall in the share price.

I am at least glad to know that bullies and cult members won’t be able to attack me when I discuss the BRN BOD’s failure to meet revenue and other projections.

I wish all AVZ shareholders well after a stellar victory last night, but just can’t be bothered anymore contributing to a thread where over 50 members complain about someone trolling the threads and no action is taken.

Was nice knowing you all, if any of you own BRN shares I will carry on the fight over there against what has been an embarrassing loss of credibility and financial management by the BRN BOD
I hear you Dave, I've just about sold off all my BRN increasingly at a loss during this shitshow to stay afloat at various times.

Between AVZ and BRN I've gone from the millionaire hero to the fucken turkey of the household.

Hopefully @zeeb0t gets rid of the troll (again) soon and you can come back to reprimand the other trolls and fuckwits that show up here from time to time. (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Yaseen

Regular

thats a shame Dave as I actually valued your posts before you started attacking me off -topic and personally

all the best

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Just wondering what’s the record for someone logging off and back on to another account just to like your own posts?
Easy, use your computer and a phone, just saying.

Don't bloody accuse me of liking my own posts, I have better things to do

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JNRB

Regular
Provlem is 95% off what you posted has nothing to do with the big action of the past 48 hours, yet you decided immediately after our agn win was the right time to pop out of the woodwork and "contribute" a list of negatives.

So just fk-off for a while and let people enjoy the win.
Based on the water under the bridge I laid out the positive, if that positive is taken as a negative then I think some need to read several posts from a year or two ago for a reality check...they need to go back to this time last year even and read several pages of posts and theyll face palm themseles with the cheerleaders posts. I even cringe reading my own posts that were taken as negative at the time that were nowhere near neagtive enough to be close to the current reality. So ive tried to learn from my mistakes and bring my expecations more in line with reality

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Easy, use your computer and a phone, just saying.

Don't bloody accuse me of liking my own posts, I have better things to do
Huh? Didn’t do anything of the sort, certainly wasn’t referring to you. Not sure why you’d think I was…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Peterg

Ok what is the next date of interest. When will we finally get a ML

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
Congratulations on the win everyone!
I hope you are all out enjoying this weekend to celebrate a little :)

Wishing everyone success and good fortune in the fight to come.

I don't think there's going to be much action for a little while so I think I'll take this time to take a break from all of this and enjoy the summer and christmas season that's about to come our way.

So I'll be around from time to time but taking a break mostly.

Reactions: 12 users

JNRB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Yaseen

Regular
Provlem is 95% off what you posted has nothing to do with the big action of the past 48 hours, yet you decided immediately after our agn win was the right time to pop out of the woodwork and "contribute" a list of negatives.

So just fk-off for a while and let people enjoy the win.
it wasnt the fact that 95% of ppl chose to troll, personally attack and make proven false allegations against me in reply to a post about the stock? thats exactly what it was, and a herd mentality ensued. Clearly many here get their feathers ruffled way too easy. Id expect that from some 10year old girls, but grown men (and a women), yuck

I treat others as I'd like to be treated myself. If a holder posts about the stock whom I share a few same views with eg (pro current board, anti-MMGA, anti Cominiere, anti DRC frauds, anti paper bags, anti Zijin, etc etc) then you better bet i wont try to beat theam down if they discuss their opinions on the pros and cons, and I sure as hell wouldnt start personally attacking them or trolling them with off-topic diatribe and trying to shout them down if they dared defend themselves against others doing just that, nor wld i even contemplate trying to get them banned and bring the forum into chaos thumbing up others doing likewise and turning it into a manic cult like environment. I would in fact defend the one getting attacked out of principal and i'd expect that of any mature adult with a conscience.

its bloody insanity, completely and utterly absurd and I have no guilt whatsoever calling them out for it, they can carry on bullying and cry all they want. It's all emotional crocodile tears

In relation to your post before this one:

a few balanced and emotionally stable ppl here have responded about the stock and also contacted me personally to show support, but yeah most chose to personally attack instead. most of them trigger happy and proving they hadnt even followed the thread properly and werent even aware of who was constantly initiating all the attacks

at this stage, whatever, really no idea why all the attitude under the circumstances....these are ppl who I all got along with fine previously and still giving me thumbs up on X and HC. The insanity is off the charts, its obvious most cant see past their emotions rn, i'd honestly feel ashamed of myself in their position, and that's how Im judging it, putting myself in their exact position I'd slap myself and publicly apologise and do my best to bring the thread back on topic and back to sanity

I remember the days where a few would attack wombat for his occasional negative posts and even though I was one of the cheerleaders I thought hang on a minute I can see this guys genuine and just voicing his opinion, and I recall actually defending him as opposed to attacking him personally and calling on the choir. The amount of irony here, oh dear, and now Dave ( after abusing me over and over with false allegations) is taking off to the BRN thread to talk about the negative becuase he says its all justified:eek:, but this once cheerleader here(me) talks about some negative after 18months of suspension and a royal sh** fight and he cant handle it he reckons, F off, F off, F off he says with the minions holding up his throne. Go figure.

sheer insantiy on so many levels

nuff said

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Dave Evans

Regular
thats a shame Dave as I actually valued your posts before you started attacking me off -topic and personally

all the best

Fuck off you fucken cock head. Everyone here is on to you except zeebot

Like I said, I’ll be spending my time on the BRN thread from now on seeing how he is a tech head, so you’re moderator mate can see what it’s like. That’s if he doesn’t moderate me which is more likely as you and he are rooting each other.

On ignore for you mate, my only wish apart from AVZ going mining and all genuine holders being rewarded for their efforts (unlike you numpty) is that I hope I meet you one day

Although I can just hear it now, oh please someone help me, the crazy cult man is bullying me

FUCK OFF IDIOT

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Genuine apologies to genuine holders, if you can’t get rid of this troll for flaming, baiting and trolling then the forum really has gone to shit

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

JNRB

Regular
Well said WN. I second that 100%.
Massive thanks to all for sharing (both of information, and mental toll) of the AGM updates and everything else through this saga.

I really feel like yesterday was a tipping point. I know we've still got a long way to goand DRC elections my dag things a bit also, bit I'm more positive on this today than I have been in the last year.

So lets all celebrate our win, accept the little mental-healthcare boost, and continue to hold toght to see this thing through to the price at the end!

Reactions: 8 users

marksmann007

Regular
I hope all our tireless posters on the frontline take a well earned rest for a few days or when important news breaks, or when someone’s arse needs to be kicked.
Your efforts have gone above & beyond which all of us AVZ holders / supporters in the background thank you for sharing!

AVZ certainly notching up a few wins of late that will give Nigel some firepower with negotiations in the DRC that is for sure.

I certainly don’t want to see Bags or Dave leave the TSE, it was Bags who rallied us all to stick together and support the board 500 days ago and to focus our efforts on calling out the corrupt at a time I feel it could have been open season on AVZ management.

Congrats to all the Aussie shareholders in particular who made the effort to vote & save company & board, also to those who shared their thoughts on the AGM.(y)

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

timb89

Regular
Just some thoughts on the bonus issue. I think there's a pretty easy solution to this.

Instead of a cash bonus, why not dilute some shares to the value of their current bonus structure + 50% based on the current SP?

So let's say a bonus of $100,000 was on the table.

100k/0.78c = 128,000 Shares (approx.)
128 x 1.5 = 192,000 Shares (approx.)

The extra 50% accounts for the uncertainty the Board adopt vs receiving a payment directly. It also says we are atleast 50% confident of getting this across the line.

- The board get more than their bonus would have been if it had been cash.

- Cash burn decreases dramatically, increasing boards chance of realising their investment (as well as SHs).

- Increases Boards desire to get this done.

- Increases SH satisfaction with remuneration levels.

- Dilution is commensurate with what would have been spent on bonuses anyway.

- Good optics. Removes some of the ammo the naysayers have against us.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom